chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1749, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:I think chkflip if scum was not happy with his teammates yet in the end voted for npom even though he does not like policy lynches. I call bullshit. I don't see much solving from chk, just a lot of questioning which lines up with the game I have played with him where he was scum. Going further into meta territory although weaker, Titus is one of the people he mentioned that does know his scum game.
Your memory is fun, considering the fact that "the game" you mention here shows me literally hyperdunking on my partner who had no light on them whatsoever and rode that shit to victory.

Titus can't fucking read me. I can obviously read her, but if you look back at our history you'll see that she scum reads me in *checks notes*
every single game we're in together.
What I *did* say in post of "the game" is that I killed her because of her VCA ability.

NEXT!
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh, forgot dave. But he says as much as Gamma does which is just water-testy bullshit. BOOOOOORIIIIIIING.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1726, davesaz wrote:Final vote (timestamp according to UTC -7)
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:54:27 am
In post 1728, davesaz wrote:Looker Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:01:01 pm
NPOM Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:23:58 pm
me Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:24:58 pm (note: my previous day was VLA)
pisskop Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:56:44 am
In post 1730, davesaz wrote:Timestamp of IKS's claim Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:00:09 pm
In post 1734, davesaz wrote:Why would scum bus before a claim, especially when there was a seemingly valid counter to work with?
Possibly more importantly, what do you think about people who switched from NPOM vs. people who hadn't voted NPOM?

My thoughts: any new bussing (if any) is after claim, and probably not the first 1-2 after claim. Pre-claim bussing (if any) should be much earlier in the wagon before it got real, and people who had laid a foundation to not vote NPOM.
This IIoA is so LAMIST it's fucking painful.

You scum, bro?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

heeeey, can you just make a readslist lookin thing? youre just attacking people who spread a little shade around.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nah, I'm good. Can you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

y
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

like youre coming off as grumpy and defensive.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because you're asking it of me.

Surely if I'm to do it, you could as well, hm?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

nobody voted for you. a case on you would be a weak case. itd help us scumhunt.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1857, chkflip wrote:Surely if I'm to do it, you could as well, hm?
piss, rude
npom, gamma, chk
ereone else

---null---

dave, td, walter

something like this
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

Why TD?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

Furthermore, why NOT Drew, Looker, or Starbuck?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 0, The Baker wrote:1. Galron
2. Gamma Emerald
3. DrippingGoofball
4. PookyTheMagicalBear
6. Lavender
7. Bambi Jay
8. TiphaineDeath
9. WaltertheDunce10
10. BrightEyedFish
11. NoPowerOverMe
12. Almost50
13. pisskop Papa Zito
14. Looker
15. Iecerint
16. Doctor Drew
17. Starbuck
18. a2rudeboy
19. davesaz Princess Leia
21. chkflip Nono
dave is nullscum
bright is null-nullscum
almost is null
looker looking like annoyingly nulltown
drips is playing a meta i dont instantly recognize but looks town by association.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1861, chkflip wrote:Furthermore, why NOT Drew, Looker, or Starbuck?
oh no drew is scummy
looker 'feels' town
starbuck im null on. I feel like we can sink scum starbuck later.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh. bambi is running out of time too. bobby flay not continue protecting him,
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

look I just wanted some concrete reads from you, not to hsve to make a reads list at 3:30 from my bedside laptop when Ive been pretty transparent about it.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Galron »

Rudeboy, is that hunch about TD, npom and looker still good?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1849, chkflip wrote:Just Gamma and Walter? Fuckin come at me, bro.

I dare you.

go walter go
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

In post 1850, chkflip wrote:
In post 1749, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:I think chkflip if scum was not happy with his teammates yet in the end voted for npom even though he does not like policy lynches. I call bullshit. I don't see much solving from chk, just a lot of questioning which lines up with the game I have played with him where he was scum. Going further into meta territory although weaker, Titus is one of the people he mentioned that does know his scum game.
Your memory is fun, considering the fact that "the game" you mention here shows me literally hyperdunking on my partner who had no light on them whatsoever and rode that shit to victory.

Titus can't fucking read me. I can obviously read her, but if you look back at our history you'll see that she scum reads me in *checks notes*
What I *did* say in post of "the game" is that I killed her because of her VCA ability.

NEXT!
K, Chk, My apologies that I don't live inside your head or have more experience between you and titus.
Would you say as scum Chk you are capable of emulating this attitude or is this more your town meta?

Pooky I am not giving you the popcorn you desire. No.
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

In post 1868, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
In post 1850, chkflip wrote:

NEXT!
K, Chk, My apologies that I don't live inside your head or have more experience between you and titus.
Would you say as scum Chk you are capable of emulating this attitude or is this more your town meta?

Pooky I am not giving you the popcorn you desire. No.
First line should include 'on meta'.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

what a let down
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

I know, right?
In post 1868, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:Would you say as scum Chk you are capable of emulating this attitude or is this more your town meta?
I wouldn't say "as scum" or "as town" I'm anything because everything that proceeds after sentences like those are complete WIFOM bullshit.

I will say that I'm always angry.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1865, pisskop wrote:look I just wanted some concrete reads from you, not to hsve to make a reads list at 3:30 from my bedside laptop when Ive been pretty transparent about it.
Couldn't have been that transparent if three reads were completely left out of it until prompted.

I'll list reads when it's appropriate for me to do so. Early D2 after a red flip ain't it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

youre spazzing boo
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1871, chkflip wrote:I will say that I'm always angry.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”