Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 984, Nero Cain wrote:like, what else has been going on in there?
Not much. People are hardly there. Skitter and I talked about her read on me a bit, Unah talked some about his Testa/Cakez reads.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 956, Testarossa wrote:However I don't really think Icoscum kills Datisi here, when Datisi has him in his to townreads?
In post 995, Testarossa wrote:I have the assumption that probably max one scum is among Datisi's townreads
Don't these two things contradict?

If you think there's gonna be a scummer in his (datisi) town reads why is Ico unable to be that? Who among his town reads do you think is the scummer?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 957, Testarossa wrote:It would also explain why skitter was hesitating to flash Alch at the end of D1.
not really? Like even if we give her the benefit of the doubt that she's town and she understood that a 3p hood is going to have 0-1 scumAND she thought the possible scum in the hood was Alch. Either she's like really kinda...I dunno....clueless? that she wasn't going to get her pet Nero elim she should have moved to Alch and at least tried to get someone she felt was scum instead of just like not even try and just g with the flow and elim someone that she didn't really think was scum. If she's town then this seems like very bad town play to me. If she was scum and successfully gets me eliminated then she has to find someone new to push and I could see a scum her hard push me and then when I flip town she goes "oh look! I was pushing Alch earlier!" and continues to push him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 996, Testarossa wrote:Why are you scumreading Ico? Is it for his opening on D2?
prob. I can be very OMGUSy. But I mean, FMPOV both Gamma (whom Datisi was scum reading) and Skitter (whom he was town reading but said he hated her posting and said he was going to re-evaluate on d2) have just as much reason to kill Datsi. Not to mention that NKA is pretty inaccurate and a weak push. So it's confusing to me why he's picking me. And when pressed on it ( ) he's rather elusive and not forthcoming.

but and also just kinda pinged me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: NM

@ mod
I'd like to join the NM wagon that was started by NM and not the one started bt Gamma.

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1003, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 996, Testarossa wrote:Why are you scumreading Ico? Is it for his opening on D2?
prob. I can be very OMGUSy. But I mean, FMPOV both Gamma (whom Datisi was scum reading) and Skitter (whom he was town reading but said he hated her posting and said he was going to re-evaluate on d2) have just as much reason to kill Datsi. Not to mention that NKA is pretty inaccurate and a weak push. So it's confusing to me why he's picking me. And when pressed on it ( ) he's rather elusive and not forthcoming.

but and also just kinda pinged me.
i don't know what to say or give you, dude

i'm lost right now and i'm having trouble getting into this day
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: shellyc
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Iconeum »

UNVOTE:
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 988, tris wrote:
In post 477, Egix96 wrote:
In post 454, Testarossa wrote:
In post 450, Egix96 wrote: Not usually as purposefully as that though, if you ask me.
Why do you think he acts like that as scum though, even doubling down on it when the wagon on him is already at E-2? I have seen Nero's take on it, but I find it hard to believe since he was already acting like that before Gamma got wagoned.
Admittedly I'm not sure how you expect me to be able to answer that, but I will say that the last time I played in a game with Echo, he practically crumbled as soon as a wagon formed on him. The disappointing thing was that he was actually town that time...
i think i pointed this out before. why would you wagon him this time if this was the case? And, still be voting for him
Because I deemed it to be NAI rather than a towntell. I haven't seen how scum!Echo plays in order to make a contrast there.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1005, Iconeum wrote: i don't know what to say or give you, dude

i'm lost right now and i'm having trouble getting into this day
I'm not sure what I want either and you could just be being genuine but being lost and not knowing what to do are also pretty good excuses one could make as scum.

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: gamma
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK...so I've read.
I currently have too many "soft scumleans" and too few townreads.
A rare issue to have IMO.

One thing I'd like to point at, is the fact that page 1 declares that scum don't have a daytalk - but our hood does.
So putting two scum in that hood, especially IF we're only against two scumsters makes no sense.
Like NO SENSE.
Hence, not probably, but
certainly max one scum in our hood.

Now THAT all being said, I'm trying to decide whether Alch is actually scum, or being pushed by scum as an easier mislynch.
I also think the skitter/whoever -slot was more suspicious than what Alch has been, but I guess it might just be a gutfeel. I think Alchemist comes across more genuine to me?
Gonna ISO them separately sooner or later.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by Iconeum »

is it not an option that scum have an encryptor of sorts?

or is the 'scum do not have daytalk' fixed?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:43 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Fuck it if I know! :lol:
But it seems rather simple to me - scum shouldn't have a daytalk.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Iconeum »

weekend vla, rejoice!
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

Una what makes you think scum are pushing Alch for an easy ML? Because clearly it's not easy since the wagon isn't getting much traction.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:23 am

Post by tris »

In post 1008, Egix96 wrote:
In post 988, tris wrote:
In post 477, Egix96 wrote:
In post 454, Testarossa wrote:
In post 450, Egix96 wrote: Not usually as purposefully as that though, if you ask me.
Why do you think he acts like that as scum though, even doubling down on it when the wagon on him is already at E-2? I have seen Nero's take on it, but I find it hard to believe since he was already acting like that before Gamma got wagoned.
Admittedly I'm not sure how you expect me to be able to answer that, but I will say that the last time I played in a game with Echo, he practically crumbled as soon as a wagon formed on him. The disappointing thing was that he was actually town that time...
i think i pointed this out before. why would you wagon him this time if this was the case? And, still be voting for him
Because I deemed it to be NAI rather than a towntell. I haven't seen how scum!Echo plays in order to make a contrast there.
But, what's the point in wagoning him if he's not going to react well to it?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:49 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1015, SirCakez wrote:Una what makes you think scum are pushing Alch for an easy ML? Because clearly it's not easy since the wagon isn't getting much traction.
I can already smell that lynch.. :lol:
It's one of those things that just keeps building up from D1, and very often happens D2/D3 anyway.
Might be scum, or what my gut suggests to me. Dunno yet.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, Una is right here. There will be 0-1 scum in the hood. Cakes saying
probably
is kinda dumb and you could certainly kinda look @ it as scum cakez trying not to come across as informed but eh...

kinda surprised that Tris hasn't called Una out on this after she said I was being nitpicky with Gamma.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 0, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Day Talk - Mafia do not have daytalk.
I think the new normal rules made it where a mod had announce if there was daytalk. And if no day talk was announced BUT there was daytalk it meant there's an encrypter in the setup. So announced daytalk=no encryptor needed, announced no day talk=encryptor needed.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Do we wanna get stoopid on theorizing about this or nah
Because I’m willing and able
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1017, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1015, SirCakez wrote:Una what makes you think scum are pushing Alch for an easy ML? Because clearly it's not easy since the wagon isn't getting much traction.
I can already smell that lynch.. :lol:
It's one of those things that just keeps building up from D1, and very often happens D2/D3 anyway.
Might be scum, or what my gut suggests to me. Dunno yet.
I mean if it's not Alch then its you or NM... (assuming no setup BS with a 3P town hood)
Are you thinking it's NM here?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by tris »

why are people talking like there's some rule about the number of scum in a neighborhood ???????
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1021, SirCakez wrote:(assuming no setup BS with a 3P town hood)
explain to me, how that would be bs????
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1020, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do we wanna get stoopid on theorizing about this or nah
Because I’m willing and able
well at least there'd be activity then

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”