Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:16 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 198, Noraa wrote:u deserve it for getting the nicest townie killed >:(
I dids not get the nicest townie killed

and I saved the town at the end <3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:35 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Before I get to the stuff asked to me and questions I want to ask, I want to quick give my thoughts on the state of the game.

I think the Blitzo wagon was a success, and the discussion surrounding it gave me a lot of good information. I'm feeling scumlean on Blitzo since his defenses ring rather scummy to me in a way I'm having trouble describing in words, and I also don't like that his only moments of "solving" were asking others what they thought on the people pushing him.

TSQ and the Bulge are looking fairly proactive in their questioning and pushing. I do find myself agreeing with Kasu that TSQ's initial reasoning for voting was a bit weak, but I also gotta agree with TSQ now that Kasu's reaction was absolutely awful. It's far too defensive and it feels like he has an aversion to being in the spotlight, which to me is a scum quality.

GE hasn't posted anything since his LAMIST meta stuff. Out of the current candidates for wagons, I'd be fine with him, Kasu, myself or Pooky. I shouldn't have to point out Pooky's obvious active lurking but I will anyways.

I'm reading a bit town into Murdercat. His reads have sound reasoning behind them (weak, but that's the nature of D1) and he seems to be actively engaging and trying to figure people out with his various prods.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:37 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 159, duppin wrote:
In post 64, OutWorldER wrote:Blitzo stuff is...strange but I'm not sure if it can actually be extrapolated in a way the hints to Alignment. The most it could be is very minor scumlean since you can argue their abstinence from voting is obfuscating information but that's quite a stretch.

Either way, if he's going to be troublesome to read, I'd rather have a wagon on him right now.

VOTE: Blitzo
i actually don't think there is anything suspicious about Blitzo's post at all. sure its a bit odd, but i dont see it as being scummy at all. in fact i kind of feel it is slightly town simply because i think it would be odd for scum to do it but thats a stretch.
In post 162, duppin wrote:I'm actually leaning town on Blitzo. I agree with the sentiment his early play has been a odd but that's probably also why think it is more likely to come from town
Maybe I'm just not reading what your writing correctly, but it seems to me you've mostly glossed over most of Blitzo's posting outside of his early incidents? Could you give your thoughts on how he's defended himself and such?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:39 am

Post by OutWorldER »

@Pooky, can you give your own insight into the Kasu/Shea situation? And perhaps the Blitzo/Murdercat incident as well.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:44 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 165, UneducatedGuesser wrote: VOTE: OutWorldER along those lines, I just can't get on board with the reasoning there. I mean, he said Blitzo was troublesome to read so that's a wagon and ok, but acknowledging that you believe something is NAI and voting it anyway isn't for me.
I feel like you're contradicting yourself here? Yes, I did say my read on Blitzo was neutral at that time, but that I also felt he was going to troubling to read if we didn't try and figure him out early. So it felt like the most worthy early vote at the point in the game. Could you elaborate what exactly you find troublesome in that logic?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Noraa »

Blitzo's post 34 is overly defensive to what I perceive as a joke from Kazu(can I call you that?) Overall an interesting slot but they are in my null for the time being.

Murder sheeps Shea's(may I call u that?) opinions a shit ton. Zero evidence to back up reads ... in general. Also buddies shea a bit too. I'm not liking the look of it rn so I SR Murder.

Post 64 - I really like the way OutWorldER thinks. Very logic based and overall beneficial to town if town but very scary if scum. He can go into early town book for now tho. I don't agree completely with his views bc I think we don't have enough to be saying Blitzo is hard to read but the way of thinking is towny imo.

Pooky is hard to read. idk. null here as well as I understand this is their normal play style.
I still dk what BoP is soooo can I get some SE help around here in unfamiliar territory?

Gamma got into a bit of hot water but meh seems like typical gamma play here. I don't see anything funky so gammas a null for now.

Bulge putting pressure on Murder I approve of. Also Bulge gets +Noraa biased points bc they modded the first game that I won on site. Into my town book u go.

Post 121 - no pooky I won't be claiming 3p this game lmao.

Kazu's entrance are +++townpoints. reads very town imo.

Not mafia and Pooky are in the same "Noraa isn't capable of reading" category

Duppins posts are giving me such strong town pings, I'm worried he's scum. in the slight scum reads he goes.

Guesser's entrance could be townie in pointing out the absence of spam from me or scum setting me up to be limbait. Imma go with the first option for now.

Shea is .... meh null.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Noraa »

I didn't proofread so hopefully it all makes sense
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:47 am

Post by OutWorldER »

With all this written down, I think I'll park my vote on VOTE: GammaEmerald for right now. He's the one I most want to see a wagon on at this current moment in time. I do feel there are those that are scummier than he is but we have a generous deadline so I'd rather try and elicit as much information as possible before trying to genuinely get a scum lynched.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Noraa »

And now for a summary:

TR:
Kazu
OutWorldER
Bulge
Guesser

Null:
Blitzo
Pooky
Gamma
Not mafia
Shea

SR:
Murder
Duppin
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Noraa »

I think I didnt miss anyone?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Noraa »

Now for my vote

VOTE: Murder
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:00 am

Post by OutWorldER »

There are several questions I have for 205.
Noraa wrote:Blitzo's post 34 is overly defensive to what I perceive as a joke from Kazu(can I call you that?) Overall an interesting slot but they are in my null for the time being.
You see Blitzo as overly defensive (which I agree with) but then go on to null them. Can you elaborate?
Noraa wrote: Duppins posts are giving me such strong town pings, I'm worried he's scum. in the slight scum reads he goes.
What on earth is this logic? "They seem towny, so I'm going to scumlean them"????????
Noraa wrote: Shea is .... meh null.
Can you go further into detail on your thoughts on TSQ?

I may end up switching votes here.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:02 am

Post by duppin »

I actually really like OutWorldER's latest posts.
In post 202, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 159, duppin wrote:
In post 64, OutWorldER wrote:Blitzo stuff is...strange but I'm not sure if it can actually be extrapolated in a way the hints to Alignment. The most it could be is very minor scumlean since you can argue their abstinence from voting is obfuscating information but that's quite a stretch.

Either way, if he's going to be troublesome to read, I'd rather have a wagon on him right now.

VOTE: Blitzo
i actually don't think there is anything suspicious about Blitzo's post at all. sure its a bit odd, but i dont see it as being scummy at all. in fact i kind of feel it is slightly town simply because i think it would be odd for scum to do it but thats a stretch.
In post 162, duppin wrote:I'm actually leaning town on Blitzo. I agree with the sentiment his early play has been a odd but that's probably also why think it is more likely to come from town
Maybe I'm just not reading what your writing correctly, but it seems to me you've mostly glossed over most of Blitzo's posting outside of his early incidents? Could you give your thoughts on how he's defended himself and such?
no sure, thats a fair question. I don't really think there was anything off about his response. I had a couple of thoughts regarding him reaching out to players for "support" i guess, but i dont think its really alignment indicative as the impression i got that it was mroe so him reaching out to his townreads
In post 205, Noraa wrote: Duppins posts are giving me such strong town pings, I'm worried he's scum. in the slight scum reads he goes.
youre going to have to explain this read for me
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 211, OutWorldER wrote:There are several questions I have for 205.
Noraa wrote:Blitzo's post 34 is overly defensive to what I perceive as a joke from Kazu(can I call you that?) Overall an interesting slot but they are in my null for the time being.
You see Blitzo as overly defensive (which I agree with) but then go on to null them. Can you elaborate?
Noraa wrote: Duppins posts are giving me such strong town pings, I'm worried he's scum. in the slight scum reads he goes.
What on earth is this logic? "They seem towny, so I'm going to scumlean them"????????
Noraa wrote: Shea is .... meh null.
Can you go further into detail on your thoughts on TSQ?

I may end up switching votes here.
Overly defensive can be a scum or town tell depending on the person or it could be absolutely nothing. I don't have a strong read on Blitz so they are going in null for now until I see something that changes that.

The logic is that duppin normally doesn't strike me as that towny but here he's seeming so towny I'm worried he's faking it.

I can't read Shea aorn. His play style is one of those that I generally struggle to read just like Pooky and Not mafia. These take me a lot of time to get opinions on but I guarantee I'll probably be having at least leans before day 1 ends unless we end up with a flash wagon which I don't recommend.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:04 am

In post 203, OutWorldER wrote:@Pooky, can you give your own insight into the Kasu/Shea situation?
Kasu is probably town.

Skimmed the 5 games he has on the site - they all involve lots of highly emotionally charged play and advocating for lynching lurkers etc so this fits his town-meta.

Obviously since he hasn't rolled scum on the site yet I don't have his scum meta but the level of anger/profanity here matches with his level of indignation in the other 5 town-games he has completed on-site - the 0-100 OMGUS angry wall post feels pretty townie and genuine to me - I'd think he'd be a little more cunning as scum?

Shea's progressions are very good - I follow along with them pretty well and I like how open and transparent he is being.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Noraa »

Dayum 5 town games in a row?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Noraa »

I wish I had that luck lel.
I rolled two scum games and after that, being town is hard bc the pr hunting mindset is kinda what my brain considers the normal mode
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:07 am

well he does not consider it lucky - i think he is quite upset he hasn't gotten to be scum yet lol
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:08 am

Post by duppin »

In post 213, Noraa wrote:
The logic is that duppin normally doesn't strike me as that towny but here he's seeming so towny I'm worried he's faking it.
What I am more interested in is what you thought were so townie about my posts?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:09 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 205, Noraa wrote:Blitzo's post 34 is overly defensive to what I perceive as a joke from Kazu(can I call you that?) Overall an interesting slot but they are in my null for the time being.

Murder sheeps Shea's(may I call u that?) opinions a shit ton. Zero evidence to back up reads ... in general. Also buddies shea a bit too. I'm not liking the look of it rn so I SR Murder.

Post 64 - I really like the way OutWorldER thinks. Very logic based and overall beneficial to town if town but very scary if scum. He can go into early town book for now tho. I don't agree completely with his views bc I think we don't have enough to be saying Blitzo is hard to read but the way of thinking is towny imo.

Pooky is hard to read. idk. null here as well as I understand this is their normal play style.
I still dk what BoP is soooo can I get some SE help around here in unfamiliar territory?

Gamma got into a bit of hot water but meh seems like typical gamma play here. I don't see anything funky so gammas a null for now.

Bulge putting pressure on Murder I approve of. Also Bulge gets +Noraa biased points bc they modded the first game that I won on site. Into my town book u go.

Post 121 - no pooky I won't be claiming 3p this game lmao.

Kazu's entrance are +++townpoints. reads very town imo.

Not mafia and Pooky are in the same "Noraa isn't capable of reading" category

Duppins posts are giving me such strong town pings, I'm worried he's scum. in the slight scum reads he goes.

Guesser's entrance could be townie in pointing out the absence of spam from me or scum setting me up to be limbait. Imma go with the first option for now.

Shea is .... meh null.
I really don't like this post. Null on Blitzo with no discussion of what people are seeing there. SR on me but for a reason that makes no sense. Outworld read is a bunch of words that mean nothing. "Very logic based" ??? Pooky null is fine. Gamma null is questionable. Bulge hasn't really pressured me? Kazu townread has no substance behind it. NM null is fine but still waiting for anything of substance. Duppin reasoning makes no sense, still no substance. Guesser read has no substance and doesn't make sense. Not having a read on Shea is really weird at this point considering his activity. This post is a whole lot of looking busy.
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Blitzo »

In post 177, Thestatusquo wrote:You know what, pressing pooky can wait. I'm pretty into yeeting Kasu I think.

VOTE: kasumeat
I'm in agreement with this - I think TSQ's analysis of kasu's posting is pretty spot on and would be happy voting there as well.
In post 182, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 180, Thestatusquo wrote:I didn't like this vote because it felt like you were trying to ramp up a wagon while still pretending to be a RVS vote.

There was discussion happening around this statement so you were either ignoring that discussion or werent interested in having it. You had already made your joke opening vote for trying to claim that you werent voting for real is a stretch to me, especially since there was already information out there. It just rings kind of fishy to me. The whole interaction reads kind of fishy to me.

Post 40 and 103 is more indication that its not a random vote, but they're harping lines of questioning that I was already having without adding anything additional of substance for something that literally the player would have had to decide to do pre-game, which I pointed out at the time.

Post 154 is basically just you reiterating that what you are suspecting blitzo for is not really alignment indicative.

Then after that you start harping on not active people, which brings us to your post 176 which basically says "I'm going to ignore all the content that has happened so far in the game I want to yeet the guy who has done the weird thing that is NAI or some lurker."

It doesn't add up to me. It just doesn't look like you're earnestly trying to find scum.
My initial vote on Blitzo was very clearly a joke. I didn't like Blitzo's reaction to it nor did pretty much anyone else in the game. 40 is me seeing if Blitzo has some sort of reasonable explanation for it, which he didn't give, so 103 is me making it clear that what was a joke vote is now a real one. As for not participating in the discussion at the time, I work in restaurants which means I'm not on a computer and I only have a minute here or there to phonepost when I'm working in the afternoons/evenings EST.

In 154 I'm saying that I'm torn between whether Blitzo's weirdness is NAI or scummy. So with one possibility making me null on him and the other making me SR him, in what fucking universe does that mean I should still be null on him? Because that's exactly what you're saying.

"You were trying to ramp up a wagon" is bullshit. Ramp up the wagon with literally nobody on it? There is no way that you honestly believe that I'm scum trying to lynch a townie with my case being built upon "Blitzo likes playing mafia" as the basis for the wagon. You're taking what was very clearly an RVS vote and saying "your case here is terrible" and using that as justification for SRing me? There is no fucking way that an experienced townie makes a read like yours on me.

VOTE: Shea
/yawn
In post 190, Noraa wrote:Zero mercy lmao. T^T I mean if no one gives me a summary, I'll prolly end up doing that but I don't wannaaaaaaaaaa ;(
This is a pretty slow game so I don't know what your problem is.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 218, duppin wrote:
In post 213, Noraa wrote:
What I am more interested in is what you thought were so townie about my posts?
The tone struck me as very very towny. Idk its just the moment I saw that, my gut just screamed TOWNNNNNNNNNNN but that's never happened with ur posts before so I'm kinda weirded out about it as well.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Noraa »

Blitzo the walls scared me off but in the end, I just read it all anyways lmao
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:13 am

In post 203, OutWorldER wrote:Blitzo/Murdercat incident as well.
I like murdercat a lot better than blitzo

blitzo feels a bit like maybe "caught for the wrong reason" scum who is focusing on things that are really irrelevant for the game while murdercat feels more like he is very comfortable driving the action.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:14 am

In post 34, Blitzo wrote:This seems like a bit of a stretch - what makes you think I don't enjoy the game and what bearing does that have on my alignment?

for example I really don't like the tone here - it feels like he knows he's bad but he's caught for a stupid reason so he's going to fight the reason rather than the outcome which is just a weird reaction to have as a townie.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”