The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I am inquiring about PookyTheMagicalBear's opinion on the push Kasumeat is making against Thestatusquo.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by The Bulge »

stop being obtuse
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

His push is bad but he believes it's good
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 317, The Bulge wrote:at the time of this post, I had as little content as panzer and pooky. sure i'd posted more between murdercat's list and this post, but I struggle to see this as a genuine critique given that fact
Yeah you're right, I read your posts at work and incorrectly remembered them as coming earlier than they did. I liked them so his TR on you didn't ping me.
In post 176, Kasumeat wrote:I have mixed feelings on Outworld. I like what reads he's given so far, but his justification for them does indeed feel off. I would prefer Blitzo/a lurker/Pooky at this point.
I don't like this post, something about the pacing of it and how much time is spent talking about outworld rather than blitzo/pooky/whichever lurker kasu presumably had in mind. I know it's only a one-liner but eh[/quote]

If you're going to push me for making short posts just go ahead, I'd still rather do that than not post at all. I'm pretty busy between studies/work where I have little time to post so I have to be concise.
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 318, The Bulge wrote:this is awful. blatantly misrepping shea in the last paragraph, and the whole leadup going from meticulously defending himself immediately to "you're scum for being so wrong" makes no sense to me. I mean if he's scum, why so paranoid on the defense? and if he's so incredibly off-base, why the need to address it so seriously?
Because he's being strongly TRed by a lot of people in this game despite his push on me being garbage and I think people should be rethinking their reads on him
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 110, Blitzo wrote:I'm still not sure what your original thought is on it or why it isn't worth questioning him on, but it seems like your scumread is based on me not actually wanting to talk to panzer.
Ah yes,, another secret alt coward who dislikes me.. Seems like it's going to be very hard to play mafia w/ me if you dont want to interact with me tho. >

In post 117, The Bulge wrote:
In post 105, MURDERCAT wrote:{Thestatusquo}
{Panzerjager, PookyTheMagicalBear, The Bulge}
{Not_Mafia, Noraa, Kasumeat, duppin, OutWorldER, UneducatedGuesser}
{Gamma Emerald}
{Blitzo}

pedit: Was just about to post this for content but ok
what's the rush to get a list like this out?
Reads list are scummy. They want to seem useful tho is the reason. It's what the youths call "faking tasks".
In post 141, Thestatusquo wrote:See the problem I have with that is it assumes that you are the one who is right.
happy holidays

If I'm not right, who else could possibly take up the mantle of being the purveyor of righteousness?

~~~~~

Going into page 8, I dislike murdercat, outworld, and pooky in that order. I'll try to read more b4 worlds.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:13 pm

In post 329, Blitzo wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: kasu

I'm more comfortable with this wagon at this point, and I'm cool with voting with bulge right now.
This is a very strange post

what do you mean by comfortable with the wagon? Do you think Kasu is scum here? And what's your read on Bulge?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:16 pm

at the time of your vote-swap the wagons are:

Murdercat 4
Kasu 3

and you are changing the leading wagon by switching from MC to Kasu - can you explain your thought process behind this in terms of MC/Kasu? Also why would you say you are cool voting Bulge if he voted Kasu 3 posts before you and you just bumped Kasu up to the leading wagon with your vote? I'm not really understanding your progression here.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by PJ. »

Going into page 12. All scum are caught. Gg ez. I think imma not bother reading the last 4 pages. Go next.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:55 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 333, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Ok but why would scum make a fake read in early day 1? Do you think you are getting shitpushed here?
Aren't all scum reads fake? (Assuming 1 scum team)
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:56 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 335, The Bulge wrote:any push at any stage that scum makes is fake, no?
See this is what I'm talking about when I say I like finding people who think like me :lol:
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:58 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 345, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 269, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 253, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:You respect shea so you want him to trust you this game? I'm confused why.
this is a really good question that I want an answer to. Generally the reason I try to get players to trust me is I'm trying to lie to them.
In post 285, Thestatusquo wrote:This last page and a half of gamma reads really earnest to me.
hello everyone please put these two posts next to each other and try to explain how they're possibly coming from town
This is a bad post, there is a lot from gamma between those two posts
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:01 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 355, PJ. wrote:Going into page 8, I dislike murdercat, outworld, and pooky in that order. I'll try to read more b4 worlds.
Particularly interested in pooky read
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:06 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 358, PJ. wrote:Going into page 12. All scum are caught. Gg ez. I think imma not bother reading the last 4 pages. Go next.
Also, I'm assuming this is NAI based on meta but if someone could confirm that for me?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:16 am

Post by PJ. »

Nah, it means I'm scum zzz. Caught myself, gg ez
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:23 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Actually I was curious if it leans town for you
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:53 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 357, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Also why would you say you are cool voting Bulge
By the way Pooky I think you misread
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 310, UneducatedGuesser wrote:
In post 204, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 165, UneducatedGuesser wrote: VOTE: OutWorldER along those lines, I just can't get on board with the reasoning there. I mean, he said Blitzo was troublesome to read so that's a wagon and ok, but acknowledging that you believe something is NAI and voting it anyway isn't for me.
I feel like you're contradicting yourself here? Yes, I did say my read on Blitzo was neutral at that time, but that I also felt he was going to troubling to read if we didn't try and figure him out early. So it felt like the most worthy early vote at the point in the game. Could you elaborate what exactly you find troublesome in that logic?
I don't like the idea of voting and wagoning based on an NAI premise. If he was active lurking and posting NAI stuff for a couple of days, then your case for obfuscation in might have had merit instead of being something that you yourself said was minor and a stretch, and I might have been okay with it. If you had some real belief that Blitzo's early posts had a decent chance of actually being AI when forced into an exchange about them then I might have been okay with it. As such, I wasn't a fan of your part on the wagon.

That said, I'm far more comfortable with what I've seen from you since that wagon dissipated, and I'm getting a "I believe you believe it" vibe, so this might just be playstyle issues I'm having that are separate from actual reads.

UNVOTE:

This isn't reading like Noraa's town game thus far (I was in her completed town game that she referenced), but then, she was pretty strongly TRed from the jump by mostly everyone there. I know she gets mega defensive when challenged as scum though, based on reading her scum games from the outside. I have no idea if that's a scum-Noraa trait or always-Noraa trait to get into it like this when called out. (The wall stuff is an "always" trait, she was getting salty at me for posts, and I think I only wrote one the entire game that required scrolling.)

Murder still feels consistent here, he's attacking his reads and working his game from my perspective, still not buying the votes on him. If I were having to pick between the two for a vote Noraa would probably be the pick.

VOTE: Kasu instead though, I hate his defensiveness more than Noraa's.
Bulge is my play here different than Arthropods? I always seem to assume all my town games give off the same vibe but then based on others reactions, it seems they never do...
In post 320, The Bulge wrote:
In post 195, Noraa wrote:I meant for the claim thing. Didnt even read the whole sentence rip.
All I saw was "Pooky is ascetic peacemaker Noraa so role fishing is allowed now"
i know noraa gets paranoid but hmmmm
In post 213, Noraa wrote:I can't read Shea aorn. His play style is one of those that I generally struggle to read just like Pooky and Not mafia. These take me a lot of time to get opinions on but I guarantee I'll probably be having at least leans before day 1 ends unless we end up with a flash wagon which I don't recommend.
shea's posting style isn't even a little bit like pooky or n_m, and I get you're saying he's null and hard to read, but you have other null reads that I feel would be a much better comparison here. so your comparison to two players who have a fairly established deliberately cloudy playstyle is reading to me like an excuse to not have to try and get a read on him. thoughts?
uk it lel I get really paranoid about everything and everyone as town. Hm ok so Im not saying his play style is like Pooky and Notmafia's. I'm saying it's just as hard to read. The "Noraa can't read this playstyle" category is a bunch of different playstyles that are all really difficult for me to read. This can range anywhere from complete jester like playstyles to very towny playstyles and any other weird stuff. You can think of it as an excuse to not read shea if u want but that's definitely not it.
In post 341, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 263, Noraa wrote: slight LHF vibes
What does this mean?

Gamma, what's your read on me and why?
Why is this the only post that you've posted that has the slightest bit to do with me? I feel like Kazu is just tunneling and skimming rn. If ur town, a word of advice from someone that fell bc of it, I advise u to stop. Ignore the tunneling and let ur towniness shine thru. If ur a scum, congrats I'll likely be defending you quite a bit as your lil ~situation~ reminds me lots of one of my own experiences. You should prolly start setting me up as limbait if ur scum cuz then when you die, you can drag me along :lol:
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Noraa »

Btw @Pooky I just remembered that you had a post that said u were sad I didn't ask you to solve me. I kinda forgot about it lmao
anyways Pooky solve me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 303, Noraa wrote:Its opportunistic cuz the old wagon u were on died a long time ago. So it just looks like scum!murder looking for a new mislim target
This is just bonkers.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 369, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 303, Noraa wrote:Its opportunistic cuz the old wagon u were on died a long time ago. So it just looks like scum!murder looking for a new mislim target
This is just bonkers.
I kinda misunderstood what they were talking about so what I said might not make too much sense in the context
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:43 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

This is just bonkers.
Lol thank you Shea
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 356, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 329, Blitzo wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: kasu

I'm more comfortable with this wagon at this point, and I'm cool with voting with bulge right now.
This is a very strange post

what do you mean by comfortable with the wagon? Do you think Kasu is scum here? And what's your read on Bulge?
I was just about to say this when I got to this point of my reread.

Blitzos jump on the Kasu wagon is fricken awful.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 352, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:His push is bad but he believes it's good
I think I agree with this actually.

:/

VOTE: unvote
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 370, Noraa wrote:
This is just bonkers.
I kinda misunderstood what they were talking about so what I said might not make too much sense in the context
How is what they were talking about relevant to this opinion?

This is an opinion about moving from one wagon to the other and specifically what you were intuiting their reasons to be. I don't see how it hinges on you interpreting something MC said.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”