Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5900 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5897, JacksonVirgo wrote:What stops looter from just saying titus visited them to get a ML
It just creates a 1 v 1 where Glitch is conftown. We could always force ppl to claim if I visited them before Glitch outs the results. Then Looter trying to fake a visit is a scumclaim if Glitch checked me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #5901 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 5900, Titus wrote:
In post 5897, JacksonVirgo wrote:What stops looter from just saying titus visited them to get a ML
It just creates a 1 v 1 where Glitch is conftown. We could always force ppl to claim if I visited them before Glitch outs the results. Then Looter trying to fake a visit is a scumclaim if Glitch checked me.
I also second this

Everyone must check in and immediately say if Titus visited them before Glitch puts their result
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5902 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Glitch »

Agree.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5903 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Glitch »

The way all 4 of us are so on board with this is to be expected and yet makes me wonder what scum is up to.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5904 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Glitch »

Watch the scum PR be a roleblocker and they target me :facepalm:
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5905 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 5904, Glitch wrote:Watch the scum PR be a roleblocker and they target me :facepalm:
If there was one I would not have gotten a result last night unless it’s a really weird N7 rolevlocker

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5906 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 5903, Glitch wrote:The way all 4 of us are so on board with this is to be expected and yet makes me wonder what scum is up to.
Maybe they’re planning on just no killing so this talk isn’t an issue for them, unsure

wiki // GTKAS
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5907 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Town looter »

In post 5891, JacksonVirgo wrote: Trying to convince be that Ralph is possibly town is kinda moot don't you think. Unless this is directly addressed to me but is aimed at Glitch. Feel free to make your cases, overall if Ralph played well enough to yeet me considering everything they've played really well and should be proud of how they played.
LOL, good point. I was mostly talking to Glitch, but yeah, I did address you... :roll:
In post 5891, JacksonVirgo wrote: If Glitch focuses the ability directly onto Titus instead of WIFOMing it will defeat that fear would it not? Would there be any holes that I am missing by giving scum knowledge of who is being checked? I don't think so.
Yeah. I was only looking at it from my POV. I can't frame them, so it makes sense to get them to not use night ability and check them. Althou I think the plan is for Glitch to not share who they will check right? I think optimal play is to not share MD target, force a no-kill and no elim tomorrow.
In post 5891, JacksonVirgo wrote: If Titus is final scum. They will be unable to frame you with their loud PR and kill with multitasking. They will no matter what be able to no-kill.
If I am final scum I will be forced to no-kill, but that's the thing Glitch was saying earlier.
If Glitch is final scum, the Motion detector will be fake but we can simply just 1v1 Glitch and the guiltied player just to make sure we're not all being jebaited.
If Looter is final scum, a kill will be caught and you will be 100% confirmed that you were not framed by Titus's ability.

Does this fix the holes or not really? Or if I made absolute no sense let me know too
In your Scum!Titus scenario you mean they can't kill without being motion detector guilty'd right? Because we are asking them not to use their night ability.

Also Scum!you can still kill and get away with it - you just can't kill Glitch and prevent his results.

Finally, I am confused as to Scum!Looter's kill being caught and then me being 100% confirmed...? I thought we were checking Titus...

Either way, if we are eliminating Ralph, which I am still undecided on (working thru JV ISO right now, shit ain't a small task, esp with associations...), I think optimal play is as described above (Glitch doesn't say who he will check).
signature
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5908 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Town looter »

In post 5900, Titus wrote:
I feel like such a party pooper saying this... But Micc has been announcing when people are added to the 'hood, so I would probably know if Glitch checked Titus...
signature
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5909 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Town looter »

In post 5904, Glitch wrote:Watch the scum PR be a roleblocker and they target me :facepalm:
There is almost zero chance of a roleblocker, and if there is one, it's very likely Ralph is town (otherwise we have two town PRs who are yet to be RB'd) - so if we eliminate Ralph, then are wonderful plan is meaningless anyway.
signature
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5910 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Town looter »

In post 5903, Glitch wrote:The way all 4 of us are so on board with this is to be expected and yet makes me wonder what scum is up to.
Indeed.

One reason they would be on board with it is if Ralph is town and night action planning is irrelevant.
signature
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5911 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Wait I keep forgetting you all don’t have my perspective, let me reword a few things in that plan thingo. Also I don’t envy your position having to ISO the highest poster in the game.

wiki // GTKAS
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5912 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Town looter »

6 more posts kgo.
signature
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5913 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 5912, Town looter wrote:6 more posts kgo.
???

wiki // GTKAS
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5914 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Town looter »

your are nearly at 1000 posts in this game.
signature
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5915 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Town looter »

Ok I am about halfway. I'm back to leaning town on you. Probably 60/40 on Scum!Ralph (so flipping my previous read). But that is without ISOing Ralph yet.

My brain has been well and truly fried though. I don't have a problem with your energetic random shit normally - kind of entertaining in it's own way. But 500 posts of it? Yikes.

Probably doesn't help that I watched a music video you posted. It's fair to say I am not a fan of whatever the fuck
that
was, but different folks, different strokes.
signature
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5916 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I know my music taste isn’t well accepted outside of its own community. I rarely find anyone that likes what I do lmfao

I’ll respond to the content though when I get on my computer

wiki // GTKAS
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5917 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Town looter »

In fact, I think kpop might be the literal opposite of music I like.

signature
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5918 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Town looter »

In post 5916, JacksonVirgo wrote:I know my music taste isn’t well accepted outside of its own community. I rarely find anyone that likes what I do lmfao

I’ll respond to the content though when I get on my computer
You do you brah. My wife f'n hates my music.
signature
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5919 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Yeah that would make sense, I got my country music friend into some kpop but I respect others music tastes like I expect others to respect mine so I don’t push my tastes as superior when they’re not. Nobody’s is but that’s really against the topic of the game, I rarely get to talk about this stuff with people that listen and stuff so yeah.

wiki // GTKAS
ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5920 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:54 am

Post by ralph217 »

am i still alive. gonna do some stuff now if its not to late
ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5921 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:54 am

Post by ralph217 »

ok cool thanks for waiting . time to iso jackck
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5922 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Titus »

It's likely Ralph is just obvious scum and scum are just going to pick their 1 v 1. The discussion lets scum figure out who they can challenge and who they can't.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5923 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:09 am

Post by ralph217 »

In post 5548, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Intent to vote ralph

This is mylo yeah?

Titus is cleared via Glitch and IKS. Looter is probably clear because of their check, but still possible (two gunsmiths and their one check hit scum), Ydrasse can only be mafia doctor which would make sense with two gunsmiths (exact reason why Looter/Ydrasse is at most T/S). Glitch is the only real town PR that has the most likely chance to be fake, they don't really have anything that confirms them at all.

Glitch/Ralph would be my solve. If it is Ydrasse, holy shit mafia got lucky.
In post 5549, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5539, ralph217 wrote:
In post 5498, JacksonVirgo wrote:
@everybody
, what are your current reads on ralph and stan1ey in comparison with each other. And would that change with a NEE town/scum flip.
i told told you Norweige and stan both felt towm !
This reaks of TMI
alright so jack enters this game with big suses on me . im his biggest scumread
In post 5554, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5551, ralph217 wrote:looter is the second gun Smith clime ? are you cop on odd or even nights?
I'm an even-night cop.
In post 5559, JacksonVirgo wrote:Ralph, if titus is town and we no-lynch. Titus will be shot if they're town and that would lead to a scum win as that gives two kills assuming Titus is on me. And if Titus is mafia I'd probably just get shot and mafia can sacrifice a buddy to get the right lynch without an extra cop clear.
In post 5560, JacksonVirgo wrote:Did that make any sense or am I too tired for this game
In post 5565, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5561, ralph217 wrote:but if you lunch then we lose for sur . why is titos clear ? is she loud babsitter ?
Titus is not fully cleared, it's still possible but both yourself and glitch have much more scum equity and are both not cleared, even a little bit.

She's a loud babysitter that targeted IKS N1, glitch also confirms that IKS was visited or has visited. It's doubtful IKS was the killer considering the most townread scum at that time I think was SJReaver.

Which means that IKS was actually visited, and thus that confirms Titus's claim.

pedit: You pushing for ydrasse to help you is somewhat concerning regarding ydrasse
jack patiently explains all ive missed to me . im lost because im lost and he knows that . theres no suspicion in his mind that im faking being dumb and not knowing this stuff when there relly should be if he thinks im scum. but he never brigns it up once
In post 5568, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5566, ralph217 wrote:im sur glitc is town cuse no scum neighbours scum and has good thatre like that . ydrasse towm cuse i can tell and guns clear . jack town cuse countered doc and got him lunched . has to be totus and loot
You'd be surprised what plans scum have. Ydrasse can be scum doctor and that would make a LOT of sense in a double gunsmith game. Titus is semi-cleared via Glitch which you seem to keep ignoring. Looter got a scum lynched.
In post 5573, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5571, ralph217 wrote:ohh flakes was scum yeah
Do you see my point now?
this is the most mafia indicative thing though . he is now casting shade on glitche's alignment while talking to me . like hes trying to make me doubt glitched alignment when he should be most sus of me . this makes me think its jack + loots
in the second quite there he says "do you see my point now?" like he fully belives i didnt know flakes was scum . not knowing flakes was scum is either a massive townslip or faking it cuse im scum! he should think im faking it or at least have SOME doubt since im his top suspect but he takes it completely genuinely and accepts i didnt know . even asking me if i get what he was talkin about now . this is scumjack talking to me like he knkows im town cuse i am and he's scum
In post 5577, JacksonVirgo wrote:@Ralph. Thoughts on what I said about mafiadoc!ydrasse with two gunsmiths?
more doubt beign cast on other players . trying to convince his biggest scumead that other people can be sus for some reason. this makes no sense for townjack
In post 5597, JacksonVirgo wrote:Wait a second
I think I called this out earlier but Ydrasse has disappeared massively after being "cleared" as if scum that got a free clear out of luck and feels like they no longer need to try as hard.

I am seeing scum!ydrasse pretty hard rn ngl. Am I going on a wrongful tangent by thinking this?
this was just an all round bad redad considering ydrasse was down on activity across the whole sit if you did any research . feels like another attempt to just get the game winning lim on that day since maybe cuse i was lookin a lil more towny with the stuff i was sying
In post 5599, ralph217 wrote:
In post 5085, Ydrasse wrote:i do wonder why actually the babysitter and the babysitters target, also pr, is alive rn
In post 5086, Ydrasse wrote:did titus make it clear she was on mm the past few nights?
goodnight
In post 5600, ralph217 wrote:whoops haha
In post 5601, JacksonVirgo wrote:I see you're ISOing lol
this reply again shows jack is not the mindset of me scu m . me isoing and solving is a good thing and jack is playing along with me trying to ge ton his biggest scumreads good side. this whole interaction from start of that day just reeks of jack talkin to me like he knows im town and is trying to convince me of others being scum cuse he thinks i can be manipulated .
In post 5632, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5623, ralph217 wrote:fine basicly the plan is:
jack check me
glitch motion detect titus loot or ydrasse and try to target kill maker

scum cant leave jack alive for wifom cuse then it narros poe and im clear
and its better to rule out jack deepscum world
if jack still alive it gives us info and we can talk abt if jack is pulling the fast oen
we should alway be no luching today
In post 5624, ralph217 wrote:oh and totus target no one
Ralph pushing for me to die is telling. I think they're scum flailing in MyLo now in hopes to get me dead + a town lynch (titus)
and then BOOM . as soon as a i give the plan to no elim . suddenlty his tune shifts MASSIVELY . instead of working with me and talking to me like he thinks im town i am now "scum flailing" cuse he knows waiting another day is relly no ideal for him . as then town have to talk about the wifom of him still being alive . like look how agresive this reaction is:
In post 5634, JacksonVirgo wrote:Without a vote for pressure nothing will change.

VOTE: Ralph

If you are super paranoid of two scum off wagon probably don't vote and explain why you think that way as another vote would leave scum room to hammer if ralph is not scum. But apart from that I am pretty confident this gives us the win here.
jack REALLY does not want to wait another night and is suddenlty now confident im scum all cuse i want to no elimn on even num which is really just standard play and always optimal . spoiler: he doesnt relly think im scum he just has to to get me elimmed then and win before today
In post 5637, JacksonVirgo wrote:Of course I won't want me dying, I'm a cop that can easily just solve the game if I check right. And you're pushing for me to be an easy kill for the mafia
In post 5638, JacksonVirgo wrote:This might be tinfoiling due to my bias but I think Ralphs vote for no elim right after I voted them is telling.
look at this . even if scum was elimmed that day it's not like jack would survive the night right? but now jack is saying "im scum who wants him dying in the night cuse hes a cop" when he wouldnt get a check no matter what happened ! and its not tinfoiling its trying to elim me cuse he has a lot of scum motivation for it

ok just posting this now cuse getting bit long might do some more
ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5924 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:12 am

Post by ralph217 »

fyi i don't have a lot of hope thos wil lchange your minds but it wouldnt be fair to everyone dead to not try .

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”