fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Noraa »

Duppin pushing this point hard is kind of strange ig. Not too sure how to read into that as personally I just think he's throwing shade at me for no reason :/
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:42 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1649, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1645, duppin wrote:im not using it against you, i just said i dont think its alignment indicative to refer to your own games. both town and scum do it
I think my point is that you are making this gigantic deal out of her scum performance in that game, and it's not like she was trying to hide it. In fact, she encouraged me specifically to go look at it without me asking.

If she was cognizant I might look at that game, why would she play to the letter of that scum meta this game, as you're implying?
i dont think that is what i implied, i said that the way she treated the haschel slot this game especially after the votes seems similar to how she treated her partner in that game, eg she was painting her partner as more town by shading the pressure against them. an example in this game was her questioning my vote on haschel, saying she was worried about it etc even though it should have been obvious that i was always going to vote on haschel.
i also brought up the fact that she seems to defend town slots out of the blue if they are being randomed and that the reads are often not based on something specifically related to the game but more so that they feel like mislim bait etc which was kind of how her random defense of skies yesterday felt to me. out of the town games i read of her i didnt feel like this was present in her game, but i did also say that i dont want to conf bias myself too much because my read could definitely be affected by the fact that she pushed me together with gamma and all that stuff earlier on.

so yeah i dont think i said her play was exactly like in that game i also pointed out that she was new in that game, but my concern was in regards to her do some things that i saw in her scum game but not really in her towngame. but yes i have already admitted there might be some slight bias regarding some of it especially since i know haschel is scum, this was also why i encouraged you to read the games yourself and form your own opinion because i am not sure if it is useful for you to hear me claim one thing and for noraa to claim something is her town meta and so on
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1651, duppin wrote:so yeah i dont think i said her play was exactly like in that game i also pointed out that she was new in that game, but my concern was in regards to her do some things that i saw in her scum game but not really in her towngame. but yes i have already admitted there might be some slight bias regarding some of it especially since i know haschel is scum, this was also why i encouraged you to read the games yourself and form your own opinion because i am not sure if it is useful for you to hear me claim one thing and for noraa to claim something is her town meta and so on
Right, I agree we have settled how you both feel about this particular meta.

Do you feel noraa is scummy outside this meta? How much looking back at the game have you done today and really tried to evaluate people with the totality of information we have.

I have to be honest, I think Haschel-Gamma is the right solve here, but I'm still doing rereading to check myself on that. I'm worried are both tunneling so hard on each other that even if we yeet right today, tomorrow will not go well because you're both so distrustful of each other.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:52 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1652, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1651, duppin wrote:so yeah i dont think i said her play was exactly like in that game i also pointed out that she was new in that game, but my concern was in regards to her do some things that i saw in her scum game but not really in her towngame. but yes i have already admitted there might be some slight bias regarding some of it especially since i know haschel is scum, this was also why i encouraged you to read the games yourself and form your own opinion because i am not sure if it is useful for you to hear me claim one thing and for noraa to claim something is her town meta and so on
Right, I agree we have settled how you both feel about this particular meta.

Do you feel noraa is scummy outside this meta? How much looking back at the game have you done today and really tried to evaluate people with the totality of information we have.

I have to be honest, I think Haschel-Gamma is the right solve here, but I'm still doing rereading to check myself on that. I'm worried are both tunneling so hard on each other that even if we yeet right today, tomorrow will not go well because you're both so distrustful of each other.
i also think it should be clear that i have went back and tried to revaluate the game, which was why i brought up the vote progression, brought up the fact that reck tried to lim my slot earlier and gamma voted on my slot after it had been prodded and you were the one to save my slot after it was put at e-1, why i thought noraa/gamma was unlikely etc, so yes my read on noraa is not only related to that game. The only reason i brought up that game was due to me being concerned about some of the things she did this day which felt similar to what she has done as scum before so that was why i brought it up.

I think her interaction with reck where reck pushed here were rather odd especially noraas read on reck felt off to me, i think her defense of skies is weird no matter what as it felt a bit tmi to me

however to be honest i have to admit i dont think it is completely fair to imply i suggest i am tunneling on noraa, but i mean i suppose i can perhaps understand why you might get that impression.
It is true i have been finding her more scummy as the day have went on, but what i am really saying is that i think we should solve noraa and gamma tomorrow and me and haschel today.
I do not know who the scum is between noraa and Gamma and that is the read i have given all day long. I find noraa slightly more scummy but my read is obviously influenced at the moment by me being concerned of her trying to push away from someone i know is scum
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Noraa »

You basically just said "im biased so I dont like her so y'all should listen to me and lim haschel"
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:58 am

Post by duppin »

i mean sure we can pretend that is what i said
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Noraa »

I find it unfair that everything ur saying is super .... *sigh* just not helpful at all. None of what you said makes me want to evaluate in {duppin, haschel} today any more than I ever did and you are referencing one scum game and assuming that similar behavior determines my alignment.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Noraa »

You have zero reasons for why {duppin, haschel} is where we should lim instead of {Noraa, gamma}
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Noraa »

You just say im scummy bc of *terrible* reasons so everyone should listen to you.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I just reread all of D2. I agree that Noraa's attack on reck early was bad, but it seemed like Reck actually tried notably to get her yeeted for that. There was a point (I think when the dr. Pepper wagon popped up?) that Reck could have easily flopped off noraa, but didn't. Granted, noraa wasn't THAT close to an elim, but their fighting seemed genuine. And it was being stoked by Gamma.

I think the biggest scum point against Noraa all game is her weird reluctance on skies. I should reread that again too.
YOUR AD HERE

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ve genuinely fought with my scum buddies before, it’s perfectly reasonable to think it might happen here between Reck and Noraa
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Additionally, D3 starts and Reck immediately votes noraa trying to get that going. Then UT outs him catching Reck, and Noraa stays in the thread mixing it up and asking questions.

I mean, that's extremely unlikely behavior from scum in that case. They'd immediately run to their PT and try to formulate a good plan.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 728, Noraa wrote:Off wagon Agar was voting me for ???? reasons.

I find it interesting that the only person that was on my wagon is dead. It honestly kinda makes me think scum tried really hard to see me up but I don't particularly understand why that would be prioritized over pr hunting unless they though they did a big brain move with getting a pr and setting me up. idk
This actually does make more sense if Noraa is town because the AGar kill was nonsensical in terms of his reads at that point.
YOUR AD HERE

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

sighhh
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:36 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 187, Noraa wrote:...meta can go fuck itself
Noraa, why did you say this when you entered the game, but then pushed people to go read your completed games a couple times?
YOUR AD HERE

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1664, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 187, Noraa wrote:...meta can go fuck itself
Noraa, why did you say this when you entered the game, but then pushed people to go read your completed games a couple times?
lmao I have a love-hate relationship with meta. sometimes its used against me in such bad ways I get mad cuz its just so wrong.
idk rn im in the neutral phase with it.
I went thru multiple hate and love phases.
idk it's complicated.
sometimes I hate it. sometimes I love it.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Noraa »

Honestly gammas play is just scummy. Idk what else to say about it. It's just plain scummy. Especially rn while we r in lylo, why is he still scum pinging me with literally every single post?

I dont even know what to say about his play at this point.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Noraa »

I just wanna lim this slot asap. I'm just tired of this slots refusal to do literally anything to even seem remotely towny. Ik he's scum but still I expected to see him put up more of a fight against dying and leaving his scum buddy alone out in the world but I literally see none.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Noraa »

All his play has done is made me think he's buddying duppin a ton but reading into that is just not helpful
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Really how the fuck is a SIGH scummy
<Embrace The Void>

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 876, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 874, VP Baltar wrote:Ok, so let's entertain this for a minute. Who is your best guess at the full scum team reck?
great question. i'd probably wager 2 of the unrevealeds and then one of the claimed roles just based on probability. the extra manipulator role has to be something unclaimed since everything else is at least ACTION confirmed, but not alignment confirmed

so 2 of {gamma, skies, duppin, noraa} and 1 of {ut, ythan, haschel}

out of those, gun to my head, dont think it's gamma or ut.

This might be the revealing post we needed. Put yourself in Reck's shoes here. I forced him to tell me his scum team after he got caught lying. What are the odds he puts both of his buddies in the same grouping in this post? I would think low, particularly in the bracket where he says there are 2 scum.

If true, that means Haschel is definitely scum here. My only hang up with that vote is I don't trust duppin to sort noraa and gamma tomorrow in an open minded way.
YOUR AD HERE

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Noraa »

It's not just ur sigh, its all of ur posts today.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1670, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 874, VP Baltar wrote:Ok, so let's entertain this for a minute. Who is your best guess at the full scum team reck?
great question. i'd probably wager 2 of the unrevealeds and then one of the claimed roles just based on probability. the extra manipulator role has to be something unclaimed since everything else is at least ACTION confirmed, but not alignment confirmed

This might be the revealing post we needed. Put yourself in Reck's shoes here. I forced him to tell me his scum team after he got caught lying. What are the odds he puts both of his buddies in the same grouping in this post? I would think low, particularly in the bracket where he says there are 2 scum.

If true, that means Haschel is definitely scum here. My only hang up with that vote is I don't trust duppin to sort noraa and gamma tomorrow in an open minded way.
this is a very good point. I did agree that haschel and reck were more likely than duppin and reck and I still agree with that honestly. But gamma is the problem here. Gamma doesnt go that well with haschel imo....
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:50 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1656, Noraa wrote:I find it unfair that everything ur saying is super .... *sigh* just not helpful at all. None of what you said makes me want to evaluate in {duppin, haschel} today any more than I ever did and you are referencing one scum game and assuming that similar behavior determines my alignment.
In post 1657, Noraa wrote:You have zero reasons for why {duppin, haschel} is where we should lim instead of {Noraa, gamma}
In post 1658, Noraa wrote:You just say im scummy bc of *terrible* reasons so everyone should listen to you.
jesus...

How about we talk about something different. Noraa you haven't really talked about Haschel all game long, what is your read on him? I understand that you have said there is a scum between me and Haschel and you keep going back and forth who is the town, but I am asking you to elaborate a bit on this. Like what makes (or made?) you believe I was more likely to be town than Haschel? Or what makes you believe that he is more/less likely to be scum?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:51 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1670, VP Baltar wrote:

VP don't forget my role

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”