PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3900 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:27 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 3726, Nero Cain wrote:plus could you remind me of your scum reads?
i've been a bit distracted with claims and 3p shit and frustration at the fact that the miller mason thing wasn't a joke and i fucked up by not targeting them
i also think im probably gonna die in the next 2 days

I wanna go bell today I think. Bell has high scum equity
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3901 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:28 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Now think about this math: do you think COMBINED titus, mastina, and Nero have enough mafia experience to be able to recognize when it is good or bad to give out info?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3902 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3894, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3892, Titus wrote:
In post 3860, MathBlade wrote:I feel I am being more than grateful considering Titus’s response to me thinking about things was like “oh I am thinking the 4-5 is more practical” when IF Mastina is truth telling Titus let me sit in my own pool of misery trying to figure this out. So I am a wee (understatement) pissed and I want to know everything Mastina knows. If Mastina’s town aligned it shouldn’t be a problem and should help her April case and help us.
Being pissed at me is not a reason to deny what is true.

There are 5 scum. There is no scum aligned 3p. Either A50 and superbowl are fakeclaiming scum or town. They cannot be an evil 3p. I am doubting scum.

We knew April's alignment and modifiers when they claimed but sat on that for obvious reasons.
Oh honey. I am not denying that you’re claiming shit.

I am just not buying it.

Huge difference.

What modifiers are you saying April has? Iirc they said just motion detector.
April is Plusjoy. That's a typo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3903 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3898, superbowl9 wrote:You can’t know that any given neighborized person is town dude. You can either doubt our wincon or you can doubt someone else’s alignment AND wincon, which do you prefer? Unless you think we can get norway in the hood in which case I think you may have other issues
Can I know? Of course not. That’s part of the risk. But I see 0 reason Titus and Mastina can’t neighborize one of their many many lock towns.

I may have other issues because every time I mention something Titus and Mastina hold another piece of informed information like a fucking carrot.

I am not going to just fall in line because Titus and Mastina say so.

Give me an f’in case and play mafia rather than “I am a magical informed 3P and you should trust all this information” it’s iioa.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3904 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:30 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Plus read what mastina has said about april please
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3905 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:32 am

Post by mastina »

In post 844, mastina wrote:PlusJOYED
EchoVision
DrDolittle
Gamma Emerald

nullscum
In post 878, mastina wrote:
In post 874, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Gamma
Gamma has been on MS for 4.5 hours now. He made 47 public posts (the last if which was maybe 2 minutes ago) but is yet to even make an ego post in this game.
I do seem to recall the last time Gamma did that, he was scum, so consider me in support of this. (I like my Bell vote more, but in spirit I am with you here and will happily switch.)
In post 879, mastina wrote:
In post 876, Bell wrote:I wanna vote you for this.
But I feel so bad about misreading you and making an ass out of myself that I want to vote with you instead. :3
(Inb4 Bell-Gamma as part of the scumteam. :shifty: )
At this time, I thought Gamma might've been scum but he wasn't a strong scumread.
In post 1328, mastina wrote:
In post 929, Nero Cain wrote:made me want to lynch him so....IT DID!
^
In post 971, Titus wrote:VOTE: Gamma
VOTE: Gamma
Sheeping my masonbuddy. :shifty:
When I finished reading Gamma's catchup (the "it" mentioned above was Gamma's catchup, and the "him" mentioned in Nero's post was Gamma), I voted Gamma because he went from nullscum to scum.

From that point on, Gamma was always a top scumread of mine. As shown here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, all before I pointed out the TMI scumflip from Gamma:
In post 2234, mastina wrote:
In post 1989, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh I really need a place where I can ramble away from the thread so if anyone's a neighborizer please target me

I was already voting Gamma but I have good reason to believe that this is a TMI slip from Gamma.
As noted in that post,
my vote never left Gamma
I was on Gamma the whole time, for literally over 1000 posts.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3906 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:33 am

Post by mastina »

Herpderp. That was meant to be.
In post 3852, MathBlade wrote:@mastina
Pretty sure I don’t have a chronology problem?
I hadn’t even read to the point you’re claiming. The fact this did not come with a Gamma vote is suspicious AF to me.
I didn't vote Gamma there, sure. But check my iso again.
In post 3905, mastina wrote:
In post 844, mastina wrote:PlusJOYED
EchoVision
DrDolittle
Gamma Emerald

nullscum
In post 878, mastina wrote:
In post 874, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Gamma
Gamma has been on MS for 4.5 hours now. He made 47 public posts (the last if which was maybe 2 minutes ago) but is yet to even make an ego post in this game.
I do seem to recall the last time Gamma did that, he was scum, so consider me in support of this. (I like my Bell vote more, but in spirit I am with you here and will happily switch.)
In post 879, mastina wrote:
In post 876, Bell wrote:I wanna vote you for this.
But I feel so bad about misreading you and making an ass out of myself that I want to vote with you instead. :3
(Inb4 Bell-Gamma as part of the scumteam. :shifty: )
At this time, I thought Gamma might've been scum but he wasn't a strong scumread.
In post 1328, mastina wrote:
In post 929, Nero Cain wrote:made me want to lynch him so....IT DID!
^
In post 971, Titus wrote:VOTE: Gamma
Sheeping my masonbuddy. :shifty:
When I finished reading Gamma's catchup (the "it" mentioned above was Gamma's catchup, and the "him" mentioned in Nero's post was Gamma), I voted Gamma because he went from nullscum to scum.

From that point on, Gamma was always a top scumread of mine. As shown here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, all before I pointed out the TMI scumflip from Gamma:
In post 2234, mastina wrote:
In post 1989, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh I really need a place where I can ramble away from the thread so if anyone's a neighborizer please target me

I was already voting Gamma but I have good reason to believe that this is a TMI slip from Gamma.
As noted in that post,
my vote never left Gamma
I was on Gamma the whole time, for literally over 1000 posts.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3907 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Titus »

@Superbowl9- It's admirable to try and reason with Mathblade but Math has no sense of understanding of keeping pants on when he wants to know it. If he feels out of control, the response is you better "drop pants" as he puts it.

@Math, We did neighborize a locktown. That's A50. We have three people who know our claim. That's three people who we realistically cannot vote for barring a setup where they become modconfirmed scum. You just aren't on the locktown list. With your ranting being greater than your scumhunting, you never will be.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3908 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:36 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

i read it. They said setup reasons they couldn't elaborate on? That could be a lot of things. he was right on the motion from titus. plus muh townblock
I'm not trusting Titus's side/mastina as much as A50's side. I think there might be something going on there that's not necessarily protown.
I wanna go bell today
VOTE: bell
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3909 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:36 am

Post by superbowl9 »

So what do you think they’re going to do D3 mathblade???? Try to neighborize scum?? It was priority to link the masons together.

Yes we have information, but instead of being salty that they didn’t spew all of their info to scum just so you could join in the club, either take the info or don’t. We already have 1 scum flip, once we have 2 today you will start believing us.

And for the love of god that’s not what iioa is
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3910 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3901, superbowl9 wrote:Now think about this math: do you think COMBINED titus, mastina, and Nero have enough mafia experience to be able to recognize when it is good or bad to give out info?
Oh it’s not their experience I am doubting.

It’s their motive and alignment.

I caught Mastina earlier and she is still trying to cover it up with BS.

I was right she wasn’t town and there is even more BS.

Now it looks like Titus and Mastina are trying to break up the system between April and Plus to check people.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3911 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:37 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Okay plus go ahead and do that i’ll talk to you D3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3912 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: April

@Plusjoyed, Can you talk about your April read at least? Set aside their claim of motion detector.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3913 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3907, Titus wrote:@Superbowl9- It's admirable to try and reason with Mathblade but Math has no sense of understanding of keeping pants on when he wants to know it. If he feels out of control, the response is you better "drop pants" as he puts it.

@Math, We did neighborize a locktown. That's A50. We have three people who know our claim. That's three people who we realistically cannot vote for barring a setup where they become modconfirmed scum. You just aren't on the locktown list. With your ranting being greater than your scumhunting, you never will be.
A50 is 3P.

Try harder.

An actual lock town.

You can’t have it both ways Super Bowl.

You’re either masons or you’re not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3914 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:40 am

Post by superbowl9 »

I have a midterm but yall gonna look borderline scummy stupid when we flip another scum. Please point to the conftown titus should have neighborized yesterday
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3915 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:41 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3855, MathBlade wrote:If you have had setup information all along there was 5 scum why let me fucking stew?
Because I didn't feel like that was information that I could justify a fully town, not 3p, claim as having, and at the time, I wasn't sure we were outed as 3p--once we
were
outed as 3p, I saw no reason to hold back on that information because there was no need to pretend to be fully fully town, basically.

To put it another way.
We're a 3p that's town-friendly, but not technically town.
I am playing as if I were town.
But I have access to information that no town player would conceivably have access to.
If we were masquerading as town, I couldn't divulge that information because town wouldn't have access to it.
But as we are a 3p and not masquerading as town, I can freely divulge it, so did.

Basically it felt like something that the only reason to divulge it, would be after having been outed as 3p. So the moment I confirmed we were outed as 3p, I divulged it.

My stance on this is pretty consistent on all fronts, really.
I will expand and divulge extra on information others have already shared; I won't divulge things just for the sake of outing them if I see no reason to and perhaps reason not to.

It wasn't something I could divulge on D1 without outing being 3p, but I did at least hint at it, by being explicit since D1 that there were exactly five scum, and always saying and reinforcing, five scum. So while I didn't divulge it until I felt I could, I freely hinted at it. :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3916 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, He's town plus that requires all three of mastina/Nero/Me to be lying or scum with A50 and one other that fake claimed d1. Literally, they cannot be evil 3p. It's against my/mastina/Nero's role pm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3917 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3914, superbowl9 wrote:I have a midterm but yall gonna look borderline scummy stupid when we flip another scum. Please point to the conftown titus should have neighborized yesterday
Anyone in her locktown list.
Done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3918 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3917, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3914, superbowl9 wrote:I have a midterm but yall gonna look borderline scummy stupid when we flip another scum. Please point to the conftown titus should have neighborized yesterday
Anyone in her locktown list.
Done.
Great. That's A50 and superbowl9 and one other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3919 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:46 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3857, MathBlade wrote:Explain your April case.
April is scum because this is April's scum meta through and through, at least one specific version of it.
I've seen this version of FL at least once or twice, the version where he loses a scumbuddy D1 after having lurked through D1 and tries to make a whacky crazy D2 comeback.

Beyond that: FL has shown setup knowledge on multiple fronts indicating TMI that he is scum.
Beyond that: FL claimed a role that I have role-related reasons to believe doesn't exist in the setup.
Beyond that: FL is trying to set up a role chain that I know he is capable of setting up as scum, having done it before.
Beyond that: FL hard-defended Gamma D1 when FL has a scum meta of hard-defending his scumbuddies.
Beyond that: FL has tried to shade and discredit just about every alignment-confirmed player, because if too many players are locktowned, scum are put into an auto-loss and April is trying everything in his power to prevent that.

Trust me.

I don't always know April's scumgame.

But I KNOW that this? This is April's scumgame.

He's not scum by one reason.

He's scum by every reason.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3920 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3916, Titus wrote:@Math, He's town plus that requires all three of mastina/Nero/Me to be lying or scum with A50 and one other that fake claimed d1. Literally, they cannot be evil 3p. It's against my/mastina/Nero's role pm.
Uh huh.
Right.
Exactly.

So here you go my queen.

VOTE: April

The humble peasant is getting sick and tired of telling everyone they’re being idiots for following the 3P instead of the town. I don’t believe you. But I am sick and tired of the BS.

Each time I point out a flaw you just add BS to the pile.

I figure the best way to out you is watch you fail.

And if you don’t I am closer to victory win win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3921 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:47 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3908, PlusJOYED wrote:i read it. They said setup reasons they couldn't elaborate on? That could be a lot of things. he was right on the motion from titus. plus muh townblock
I'm not trusting Titus's side/mastina as much as A50's side. I think there might be something going on there that's not necessarily protown.
I wanna go bell today
Kill bell gang

Who’s opposed to killing bell actually
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3922 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:48 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3921, shellyc wrote:
In post 3908, PlusJOYED wrote:i read it. They said setup reasons they couldn't elaborate on? That could be a lot of things. he was right on the motion from titus. plus muh townblock
I wanna go bell today
Kill bell gang

Who’s opposed to killing bell actually
Everyone who is reading the thread
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3923 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Titus »

Well Plusjoyed is now locktown too.

Pedit: Math. :/ Someday, you will learn the difference between me holding back for the benefit of town and just being a jerk.

Thank you for the vote though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3924 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:49 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3922, superbowl9 wrote:Everyone who is reading the thread
Like yeah the April wagon is on but does anyone even TR bell
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”