chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:01 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't know which way to go here, boys.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:02 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

@Grendel Aright, welcome to the game, and since you asked, I got some time this morning, so sure. And yes, I can be abrasive when I think people are being stupid. I try to remain pleasant as often as possible though. Often fail, but try.

NPOM abridged stream-of-consciousness ISO(Editing here looking up from the bottom, this turned into a full-re-read and not exactly an iso, but that can't be a bad thing xD)

Spoiler: WallOfText
Post#130 has a non-zero chance of being a scum-slip.
#154+156 are classic scum-chill with nothing to back it up. #215+217 isn't much better.

Apropo of nothing, becuase of NPOM's absolutely useless posting style I am having to use the ACTUAL THREAD to do this instead of activity overview, so my iso reveals IKS's #230 that actually significantly incriminates pooky, who I have scumread in the past anyway. Might want to lay down a vote on this. Also I remember how much I hated the Leia slot, I should not forget this just because it has been replaced :/.

Oh look, previous me agrees with current me and said so on post #257, self high-five buddy :D.

Then leia and pooky caused me to self-combust away from NPOM, and like 5 people pile on in the space of two seconds, at least one of which is scum, hmmmmm.... (Leai, Pook, Gamma, Walter(Grendel), IKS(Scum), NPOM). Yeah if at least one other in that list isn't scum I will eat my shorts.

I'm not going to throw up post #'s for this but the next set of NPOM posts are basically full-trolling and random antagonization of Starbuck. I continue to be unimpressed.

#478-481 is more buddying up to the pooks, good times.

Pooks vote on NPOM is wierd AF though, and so is IKS's immediate follow-up. Wait, am I talking myself out of this right now?

#517 is laughable that this slot thinks it contributes relevant information to gameplay.

#505 and #518 mean that if NPOM Scum then DGB Town, which is nice.

#522 by me: Huh, reading my earlier stuff on connections, it makes sense. I really like how Dave has posted since he got the slot, but I gotta keep this shit in mind :/. Leaia-slot makes a lot of sense with flipped IKS given the interactions seen so far, but it boggles the mind to think that pooky+Leia+iks are ALL scum. Like, it's possible, but very unlikely? I think since I like dave I'd still rather see pook die first out of those two.

I REALLY like DGB and Pisskop for town based on #605-607, and OH BOY do I not like 612-613 by grendel-slot, but 617 kind of takes that bad feeling away with how fast he about faces and votes what would have to be a scum-buddy. Throwing Grendel in the townpile for now (
PissKop/DGB/Grendel
)

Pooky and bambi-jay also voted IKS here, but the timing and tone of bambi's tells me it could be a bus, and pooky could be fucking around planning to unvote later, so I am not giving them the same credit. Rude's 624 is a bit scum-pingy in this direction and should be noted.

NPOM #640 is scum AF. Can't really decide if the hard-defend on IKS is scum here or just confused dumbass townie. Like, he could actually be a VI here :/.

I like that Grendel called out #664 despite being in it and agree with the read there is probably a real scum in IKS's scum reads. Bet it's pooky.

Icerint's 709-711, feels pretty townie to me, though if NPOM is def town than it could be a distancing post from IKS while still getting to vote NPOM. Going to call it null for now, but it piqued my interest. Also unless they are being true galaxy-brain I'ma say Icerint and Dave cannot be scum together.

#775+776 actually give me aa slight-town lean on lurk-vender.

#806-810 between NPOM and Pooks both makes me continue to want to kill NPOM and makes me think that they are probably not both scum together? Could be distancing stuff, but would have to be very contrived.

Around #840-860 Starbuck/A50/Walter/Dave Make a quick Galron wagon, that will be worth looking into if we ever get a galron flip, and points slightly towards galron-town.)

Pooky's #909-912 make me think that Pook+Grendel is an unlikely scum paring, but I already had pook as scum and grendel as town, so this is unsurprising.

Looking at IKS's post#927 call's attention to (Galron, Pisskop, Walter, DGB, NPOM, iecerint, starbucks) I would also lay odds there is a scum there. Maybe Galron or Starbuck?

Bamib's #1059 sets off some warning bell's for me, especially given the way they voted on IKS the first time. I'm going to say this makes bambi look pretty scummy, and if they are scum then galron is not, so this may be a good slot to flip.

The timing of Gamma's IKS vote on post #1099 makes me think they are town, and I have liked the rest of their posting style as well.
Pisskop/DGB/Grendel/Gamma

#1104 and #1105 by IKS and CHK point towards Drew-Town very likely and possible CHK scum. Though pooky chiming in makes me think CHK could just be town getting played by pooky and IKS here.

#1159, bambi back onto siteflake as it looks like siteflake is going to be lynched again for real, just like last time. HMMMMMMM! BambiSCUM!???

Pooky's #1209 is wierd AF. He is currently sheeping CHK, and wants to prod someone who is calling him town? wat? just wat? Scumpoints for bearman.

Starbuck's #1351 could be a buddy-tell in relation to Bambi if I am right that Bambi is scum here. Low strength, but worth taking note of.

NPOM #1365 thinks IKS is scum and is currently voting him. Didn't he also say he hated the IKS wagon later??

Npom #1420+1421 feels townie frustration though.

Rudebois #1501 tells me that if IKS and NPOM are both scum he is DEFINITELY not. Not quite enough to throw him in the hard-town pile yet though still (Pisskop/DGB/Grendel/Gamma)

IKS#1575 is another small tell towards IKS+NPOM, as is NPOM's terrible justification of their reasoning to be voting IKS that follows it.

Pook not being on either of the active wagons at the end is wierd AF to me, given how hard they jumped around. Add's support to the IKS+NPOM+POOK theory.

Starbuck's hammer is actually kind of townie, given that we mighta just no-lynched on time without her.

NPOM going after DGB who has no pressure on her, let alone anything that looks like pressure might form, over titus dying, is ridiculous, but on further examination could just be VI ridiculous.

Wow, I missed how quickly walter unvoted IKS and jumped back on at the last second later. (#726 was the unvote #1713/1714 was the revote) BEF brings this up in #1876. I'm taking grendel out of my townpile and putting the fishy in instead. (Pisskop/DGB/BEF/Gamma).

On further reflection of CHK around #1850 I think it is more likely that they are town and Pooky/NPOM are the scum in that relationship, though I could still see CHK/Pook here.

#1996+1998 points against NPOM+Pook as scum together. Man, I hate that I jump on this wagon at the same time pook does. Like, yeah, npom has been bad, but what're you doing past-me :/.

#2035 just gives me bad vibes, and I still can't explain why. I get this way around very good players who are scum sometimes. Starbuck needs to be under HEAVY suspicion if NPOM is town.

#2090 by CHK is still REALLY bad, and I outline why just below it. Man I keep flip-flopping on this guy, but this feels scummy AF)

Man #2121 by Bambi, makes me want to think NPOM is town again, I feel like such a waffle :/.

The 2100's include CHK leading the charge on Looker, who is town, and Leading the charge away from IKS who is scum, and responding badly to me poking him. This should be scum. Everything about this says it should be scum, but I am gut town-reading it anyway now. WHYYYYYYY?

#2251 is more scum-posting by bambi. Man, this is why I need to not let myself get tunneled so hard, how has this nonsense been outside my radar?

NPOM's continued attempts to scum-read DGB around #2334 actually seem kinda townie to me. Like, there's no reason or logic behind this dumb a theory from scum.

Then #2445-#2448 happens and it reads as a goddamn scumclaim to me. Like literally, what the actual flippity-flocking-fuck is that nonsense? I like A50's response though, gonna throw them in my townpile for now. (Pisskop/DGB/BEF/Gamma/A50)

#2517 Starbuck soft-defending pook continues to read vaguely off to me, and I still like pook for scum.

Starbuck's interaction with me around #2609, #2623, #2624 is pretty bad. Mis-type does not=scum. and #2635 posits perhaps the worst theory I have heard all game in a game full of trolls. Me and NPOM? Holy carp mate...

#2672 and #2674 I continue to hate EVERYTHING Bambi posts.

#2676, Starbuck totally willing to leave me alone easily after investing in a (What should in their opinion be a well thought out and reasonable case against me) to go and lynch town with CHK.

Pooky's #2698 continues to lean into his "I'm so zany I can do whatever and not be scum," theory of play.

#2739 is WIEEERD by Galron, and could be an indication that Galaron+Starbuck is correct, but I am probably reading more into this than I should.

Bambi's #2875 stops me in my tracks though. That is a strange unprompted claim. I think I am actually reading them as 3P at this point and taking them off my scumlist.

Getting into the #3000's pooky continue's to shitpost. Nothing else really jumps out at me here. Definitely skimming more and more as I go along because this is earlier today.

Yeah, fuckit it's been literal hours, I am gonna call it here, conclusions below.

Current Reads-List

Hard Town: Pisskop/DGB/BEF/Gamma/A50
VI: NPOM
Very unsure: CHK/Galron/Dave(Dave feels Townie AF, but leia was scum and I am conflicted)
Scum: Starbuck/Grendel/Pooky
3P: Bambi

In conclusion VOTE: Pooky

I will also support lynches on Starbuck/Grendel(Obv), CHK (Because everything my logic finds tells me I should scumread him but I really can't right now for some stupid reason), or NPOM, because I could be wrong on the VI bit, he could just be dumbscum.

~fin~
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:04 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3774, a2rudeboy wrote:A lot of distraction over something the mod will just take care of anyway, if it is a problem.
And right at a time when we've actually got a vacant slot, who has been inactive since D1, contributing.
I agree that jumping to conclusions about there being collusion is going too far.
I won't be convinced about contributions until it's sustained contributions.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:10 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

(for the record: ISOng NPOM is frustrating as hell because he doesnt use quotes)

Star- Was it back around 629, where NPOM had dropped a read about A50 based on a current game, and then we talked about modkilling, and he used us trying to get him modkilled as a way to SR? This discussion lasted all the way to post 810 or so by the way.

Around 1586, he goes into a whole thing about not believing IKS claim based on it being a "developer' role in a music game. This goes all the way to about 1678.

2363- 2409 there's a discussion about people controlling people who replace in (actually kind of similar to this recent one) where he frequently mentions he is a mod, and how he would do things .

2581-2599 semantics around the words "role" and "flavour"

I don't really wanna keep going. But it seems like he spends a lot of time fixated on certain aspects of the game that are sem-distracting. He also mentions that he is a mod a fair few times, and uses that in these discussions.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:11 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

(also, as I wrote that, I remembered that there could ALSO be personal reasons for NPOM for that fixation)
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:15 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3776, TiphaineDeath wrote:Current Reads-List

Hard Town: Pisskop/DGB/BEF/Gamma/A50
Very unsure: CHK/Galron/Dave(Dave feels Townie AF, but leia was scum and I am conflicted)
The main questions I have on this are BEF and Starbuck.
I find BEF's approach to be extremely superficial. Why do you accept that as town?
The Starbuck question is pretty much the opposite. I think of her as fairly analytical and inquisitive, that is to say not superficial. In someone who has depth to their posting I look for contradictions / misreps and an underlying agenda. I haven't noticed those types of things, what do you see?

I could see Bambi's role as 3p, and that idea gives me a different lens to use.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:16 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3776, TiphaineDeath wrote:In conclusion VOTE: Pooky
Don't be ridiculous
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:16 am

In post 3776, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hard Town: Pisskop/DGB/BEF/Gamma/A50
this readslist looks like it was drawn by a 2nd grader who hasn't figured out he's not supposed to eat crayons yet.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:17 am

btw that's not an insult to you.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:25 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

In post 3776, TiphaineDeath wrote: Hard Town: Pisskop/DGB/BEF/Gamma/A50
Aww. Poor Hypnotoad doesn't even get a mench.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:26 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3778, a2rudeboy wrote:(for the record: ISOng NPOM is frustrating as hell because he doesnt use quotes)
True. One potential reading of the d1 VCA requires me to keep NPOM in the PoE and this (probably unintentional) opaqueness is something I'd naturally tend to confbias into a scumread based on that PoE. I have to keep reminding myself that there is a NAI reason for it.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:37 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I specifically said recruitment does not equal collusion.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Starbuck »

TD is just OMGUSing me at this point. It's laughable.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:38 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

It's what he does.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:52 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I really hate you both.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

That's mean.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3060, TiphaineDeath wrote:Starbuck (Probably town,
attacked me for totally valid reasons. I was not being particularly coherent.
Going to mark down the gut-scum I had on them earlier though so I don't forget.)
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:08 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Whatever, I change my mind on things a lot. I'm not voting you right now anyway, I'm voting your scumbuddy, and there is 0% chance anyone listens to me in this game while I am alive anyway so you don't need to worry.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3771, Iecerint wrote:
In post 3766, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3759, Iecerint wrote:Bambi already claimed another version of IKS's claim. Bambi's claim seems related to something that happened to multiple players N2 and is relatively verified (though it's not impossible that the action could be an omni-fruit vender). So far as I have experienced them, Baker's games are "bastard" in name only -- they're similar to ordinary Theme games on the site from the early 2010s. This is why I think the role is probably fabricated, rather than "the role that scumDGB has."
See this is why I asked about multiball a little bit ago. I was townreading Bambi for having a claim that seemed functionally similar to IKS’ role, and when DGB claimed similar (or more precisely, referred me to where she did, as while the claim was D1 I only acknowledged it today) I wondered if it could be possible for one of Bambi or DGB to be scum opposite to IKS. I think the things you noticed about how DGB reacted to IKS’ claim would make sense from an opposite scum, and the slip commentary still makes sense as opposite scum as well.
Points against opposite scum are:
1. No multi-death at night (so you'd have to imagine multiple successful protections, which is very low-probability).
2. I think otherscumDGB would relish shredding scumIKS (or !townIKS). I think her ambivalence around scumIKS (as evidenced by calling him scum and not voting him) is more consistent with being scum with IKS and being conflicted about bussing.

What's the "slip commentary?" I think I remember you saying you went back and reread her D1 and worked things out in a way that made sense to you, but I do not know what you found. Also, I thought you had concluded that it meant DGB was town, but your language here implies otherwise or at least that it was less conclusive.
I’ll link the slip commentary later, but I think it at least makes sense as not aligned with IKS. Beyond that my first thought was town but I thought it could be opposite scum too.
And yeah we’ve had too few deaths for multiple scum teams unless we had a universal roleblock from Bambi’s role, and just got lucky N1
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3772, a2rudeboy wrote:The amount of discussion over Grendel's replacement in, makes me think one of BEF/NPOM is scum.
If Grendel is town I could definitely see one or both of their reactions as being upset at the thought of me and Grendel potentially being an inseparable pair during the day
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:17 am

Post by davesaz »

Well, that was very weird. I looked through TD's ISO and specifically tracked the Starbuck progression, and it's basically not a progression. It resembles a garden hose with a high pressure nozzle, on full blast, and not being held down. I honestly don't know what to think about that.

Pedit: He's quite honest about it too. Still don't know what to think about it. :lol:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3776, TiphaineDeath wrote:Wow, I missed how quickly walter unvoted IKS and jumped back on at the last second later. (#726 was the unvote #1713/1714 was the revote) BEF brings this up in #1876. I'm taking grendel out of my townpile and putting the fishy in instead. (Pisskop/DGB/BEF/Gamma).
Talk more about this actually? I’d been townreading his second IKS vote but I don’t remember the full context of the unvote. If it was for the claim that makes the slot very suspicious because I’d previously during D2 speculated that scum probably would have tried to pull momentum away from IKS after the claim hoping it would save him, and maybe what I’m seeing as a similarity in mindset to me is actually Walter resigning to the fact the claim failed to do what it was meant to do.
<Embrace The Void>

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:24 am

Post by davesaz »

I brought up Walter's off/on back when BEF started in on the back half of the wagon thing. Disappointed that my version was dismissed out of hand. :(
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3798 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1164, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:CHK explain for real
VOTE: unvote
So I checked the context and Walter’s unvote on IKS was back when chk started trying to push votes away from the slot by alleging IKS was being voted for trolling alone. So I don’t feel any different about Walter’s content, but I’m leery of TDeath for how he made this out to be some super-sketchy action when Walter was just unvoting because chk had gotten quite adamant about defending IKS.
<Embrace The Void>

TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3799 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:37 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Walter votes as the IKS wagon gets going on 617, but then jumps off to form the weird flashpan Galron wagon at #726 then #849. He then votes and unvotes again over the dowel comment on #1152 and #1164. Then finally appears willing to vote IKS for real near the end on #1713 based on the claim not making sense. This reads scum to me, which is unfortunate, because I liked the couple of posts from grendel, but I need to not let that distract me from the vote analaysis.

Credo-Supra-Veritate

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”