QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Cabd »

VOTE: Bulge

Time to go focus on work. Or something.

Data for the data gods. See some of you tomorrow, maybe. If not, see others of you in the dead thread.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:33 am

Post by The Bulge »

im town
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Cabd »

VERY UNOFFICIAL VOTECVOUNT

8 to eliminate.

The Bulge (8) - petapan, Gamma Emerald, SirCakez, midwaybear, Nahdia, Alisae, Bell, Cabd

Nahdia (2) - The Bulge, DiamondSentinel
Gamma Emerald (2) - PookyTheMagicalBear, Fferyllt

Not Voting (3) - Something_Smart, Jake The Wolfie, Tammy

Deadline: (expired on 2020-10-23 20:35:31)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:33 am

Post by petapan »

meh
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 am

Post by petapan »

they can't all be bangers
free crypto
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:38 am

Post by fferyllt »

seeya tomorrow!

or not.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

fucking finally
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:41 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2737, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2704, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2702, The Bulge wrote:...for a good reason, I assume?
Eh I don't really see how it's alignment indicative for Bell(yet) and I don't really care how he reads me.
I guess. it's still weird you didnt point it out even if it doesn't affect your read of bell. early game you were pointing out every little thing you could but i still think it's odd independent of that.
In post 2745, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2726, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2677, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2597, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2595, petapan wrote:how do you possibly have bulge and midwaybear in the same tier of reads though
Why the fuck shouldn’t I? I’m not really judging every post and then summing how I felt up, I’m just going off of what I think as I read the thread. What the hell is the reason me having those 2 in the same tier of reads is such a critical offense? Because you and Bulge seem to be insinuating that.
super defensive over such an obvious question reads like playing dumb
In post 2639, Gamma Emerald wrote:Cool.

BTW just gonna set up a little scavenger hunt. Anyone is welcome to try and find the thing I think is reasonably scummy from myself, but whoever finds the right thing will get special attention. Could be good or bad attention. Multiple guesses are allowed but don't abuse them.
what is this shit
In post 2644, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1706, Bell wrote:Am I the only person alone in this game.
What are the odds this is a townslip vs. faked?
this is a joke, yea?
I don't think "grrr you shouldn't have us in the same tier" is an "obvious question", like, if y'all were both leanscum would you have pitched the same fit? I hadn't seen/recalled anything in my reading to push you two one way or the other. I think that was a half-baked distancing attempt, actually, trying to push the idea that I shouldn't equate you two in my reads.
You wanna know what the scavenger hunt is supposed to be? Take part and you might find out! :)
Out of the people who said they felt like they were alone (Bell, Cakez, mwb), Bell's felt the least scripted, and more like an actually expression of real feelings. I admit it could just be because Bell has been consistently pushed this game, though.
I just don't understand how you yourself posted the activity overview in-thread all formatted and everything and you don't see what's strange about putting the same single-word descriptor on our slot, ESPECIALLY unsorted, although any tier would have been unusual at the very least.
In post 3260, The Bulge wrote:hey so I'm not gonna play this egocentric angle all day, but Cakez is weirding me out chasing credit for interacting with me. as I already pointed out cakez stuck with the same shitty PoE all game until SS and Alisae were confirmed. once Alisae also started calling him on it, cakez started softly pushing this weird narrative that he and I had had significant interactions before he decided I was scum. this is that "interaction", which is mostly me trying to get a straight answer out of him:

Spoiler: extent of the interactions between cakez/bulge
In post 2527, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2377, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2326, Cabd wrote:I think we live in a demotivated scum world
this is why my death pool is now [alisae, nahdia, bulge]
three super demotivated players
In post 2339, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2319, DiamondSentinel wrote:Congrats. You can push someone and then get even
more
reasons for pushing someone.
VOTE: DS
lazy ass vote
In post 2342, Gamma Emerald wrote:but I also think SC's pushing of Nahdia is ringing a little sketchy at this point
why?
In post 2350, The Bulge wrote:i will say im a little uncomfortable with how many poes i end up in when all anyone is saying about me is null.
when everyone else is townie the null becomes scum
is your solve now nahdia/bulge? are there any scumplayers putting in work? who has done something this game scummier than doing nothing?
In post 2528, SirCakez wrote:That's not my whole scum pile just the people most likely to be scum imo
The POE is pretty small here...
In post 2679, The Bulge wrote:cakez quotes some of my posts next time he brings this list up sans ss in but doesn't give me anything to respond to or say anything of value about me at any point. thrown in at the end but why?
still waiting on SIRCAKEZ to actually answer my .
In post 2687, SirCakez wrote:I did not see this before.
No that's not my exact solve but I'd call you two high suspects. The POE pool here is really small and coincidentally most-all of the high activity players have been conf-towned (barring some shenanigans) by claim. I TR the posting of other active players like midway and DS so yeah I'm pretty much ending up with the low-posting players.
In post 2691, The Bulge wrote:yes you did, you answered much in the same way as you did here I posted it. once again I'm seeing 3 distinct questions and 1 answer here.
In post 2692, SirCakez wrote:Ok and what's wrong with that answer?
In post 2694, The Bulge wrote:broad strokes. I'm looking for direct and specific answer, yes/no if you must.

are there any scumplayers putting in work?

who, if anyone, has done something this game scummier than doing nothing?
In post 2850, SirCakez wrote:Yes, I don't think the scum team has just given up.
Randomly off the top of my head
-Bell and Nahdia made scummy catchups that I've talked about a lot
-Gamma keeps referencing some "signalling" Taylor did with me as reason to vote me and is not actually pointing to anything specific
-SS (altho conftown now) kept making excuses not to play the game instead of actually just scumhunting
-Cabd (altho conftown now) seemed to be leaning on nostalgia early in the game to avoid playing mafia

all of the conftown claims threw me off because some of my SRs were within that group
In post 2855, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2740, The Bulge wrote:nobody except conftown has engaged me this phase.
not exactly true
In post 2989, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2986, Alisae wrote:
In post 2981, SirCakez wrote:Can you talk to me about Nahdia and Bulge town because I am really not seeing it
how is nahdia's recent posting scum indicative?
how is bulge recent content scum indicative?
Well for starters I'd argue that both only becoming active when all of the conftown came out is scum indicative in itself
Both have been essentially attacking and trying to discredit the other people in the not-conftown pool who suspect them when it should be pretty obvious to both of them why they are suspected
(i;e Bulge's whole "only conftown are interacting with me" thing
even though that was not true as evidenced by my discussion with him
)
I can point to more specific things hold on
why bring this up? you really think those posts constitute a "discussion"? enough to rebuke my claim that nobody was trying to figure out my alignment before pulling the trigger? try harder.
In post 2996, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2740, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2714, petapan wrote:
In post 2701, The Bulge wrote:obviously I have doubts about everyone I mentioned, and then some. If my intention was to throw shade, what good would it do to not make any conclusions? When you're looking at my process, are you looking in iso?
In post 2703, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2685, petapan wrote:
In post 2679, The Bulge wrote:peta's first post of d2, 2 pages into the phase. this post, oddly enough, bears striking similarities to Bell's latest reads which.... I don't know what to make of that
are you trying to claim there's a problem with me having a start of day list trying to close out the game via PoE when we had 3 conftown and several strong townreads
also this doesnt really read to me as "questioning me" so much as defending yourself in the form of a question
i mean that's kind of the point of throwing shade, though, isn't it, you don't attack people too strong but this is a position where it's beneficial to scum to start instilling doubts about as many people as possible because options fr votes are severely limited. in concert with the rest of your post where you accuse people of throwing shade at you without engaging you or w/e, of course i'm gonna take that as critical toward me. and you drop the conclusion of "idk what to say about this post rn but like when are we yeeting bell?" which is a fairly fuckin gross statement given i see basically no rationale for it

trying to argue a different between "questioning" you and "defending myself in the form of a question" is just nitpicking.
do you really think I'm in any position right now to be instilling doubts?? i havent done shit of consequence this game, and I don't have any strong leads. why is my scum catchup tactic to come in and shoot a bunch of spitballs at everyone voting me? your logic doesnt make sense, and even less so if you claim to be reading my process. nobody except conftown has engaged me this phase. plenty of you, however, have expressed interest in voting me. it's the difference between trying to solve a gamestate and trying to push a gamestate. no wagon has formed on me because it would be a shit wagon. but a lot of people want everyone to know they'd be okay with it if it came to it! what's that called again when you try to covertly suggest that someone is scummy without pushing it uhhhhh

as for the bell thing, i have reasons for scumreading him outside of that singular post of his which I haven't gotten to yet. this is also something I thought was quite clear.
In post 2741, The Bulge wrote:*at everyone PoEing me
In post 2747, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2744, petapan wrote:
In post 2740, The Bulge wrote:no wagon has formed on me because it would be a shit wagon.
lmao nah
it would have been when i had 30 fucking posts

these are the kind of Bulge posts I dislike
he's doing this whole "I am being scumread/POEd for my low activity woe is me this is not fair" act and it's not logical at all.
cool misrep. show me where my posts evoke a "woe is me" mentality. not even a little bit what my angle was LMAO
In post 2981, SirCakez wrote:Can you talk to me about Nahdia and Bulge town because I am really not seeing it
In post 2997, SirCakez wrote:I think I am also a little confbiased on these though? Which is why I'd love input from people who TR the two
In post 3058, SirCakez wrote:Alisae how can you call my SRs on Nahdia and Bulge terrible when literally all you can say about them is "their contributions are good"?
In post 3218, SirCakez wrote:if people are wondering why I'm suddenly so aggressive on Bell it's because I find his posting over the last few pages obscenely scummy
his attitude seems so fake and his acknowledgement of basically making up reads also reeks
In post 3235, SirCakez wrote:Can we do Bell please? Gamma and Bulge can wait.
this string of posts is also hilarious considering cakez sat on his scumread of me all game until conf started townreading me
In post 3261, The Bulge wrote:
In post 3027, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2989, SirCakez wrote:Well for starters I'd argue that both only becoming active when all of the conftown came out is scum indicative in itself
Both have been essentially attacking and trying to discredit the other people in the not-conftown pool who suspect them when it should be pretty obvious to both of them why they are suspected
uh, why is that first thing scum indicative? all the conftown coming out narrowed the pool significantly, making it easier to get a footing in this game. if anything, i would say disappearing when all the conftown appear is scummier, since you would imagine scum could get discouraged when that happens.

as for the second thing i disagree with the characterization. particularly considering my only major discredit here is DS?
I get where both are coming from here but I find it hard to believe, Nahdia, that you couldn't see how that would be perceived as scum indicative over town indicative?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:44 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 3981, SirCakez wrote:fucking finally
This is an odd reaction

Idic
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Tammy »

sorry bulge

(actually nahdia looking for a way to get on a bulge wagon probably makes the staying away from the wagon when they could have hammered null)
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:47 am

Post by midwaybear »

mmm big day tmrw
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:47 am

Post by petapan »

everyone seems town and no one seems town
free crypto
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:48 am

Post by midwaybear »

hopefully you won't have to worry about that soon ;)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3986, petapan wrote:everyone seems town and no one seems town
this sums up my day two!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:50 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3987, midwaybear wrote:hopefully you won't have to worry about that soon ;)
this is such a weird fucking thing to say dude
free crypto
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:51 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 3986, petapan wrote:everyone seems town and no one seems town
I was going to hammer a ~townread. I had a yaya hammer image picked out and everything. Cabd saved me that fate, anyway.

Idic
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Cabd »

You're welcome.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Cabd »

That said if the town in the pool could kindly stop having weird ass fucking reactions to objectively misplayed results? That would be swell.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:54 am

Post by petapan »

i had a few townreads at the start of the day and don't really have any now
free crypto
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:57 am

Post by midwaybear »

Yeah this game is pretty rough because the proportion of scum in 'unconfirmed' is pretty high. That's probably why it is a struggle.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:59 am

Post by petapan »

like i don't even really fully trust diamond after this but cakez deserves more scrutiny probably
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:00 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3994, midwaybear wrote:Yeah this game is pretty rough because the proportion of scum in 'unconfirmed' is pretty high. That's probably why it is a struggle.
that

does not feel like the game we are playing

at all
free crypto
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:00 am

Post by midwaybear »

I mean his reads seem shady, but it is apparently normal for him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3994, midwaybear wrote:Yeah this game is pretty rough because the proportion of scum in 'unconfirmed' is pretty high. That's probably why it is a struggle.
The problem more feels like it stems from the fact that the town in the unconfirmeds cant be fucked to make themselves known.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:03 am

Post by petapan »

less that and more the approach to the vote today
free crypto

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”