Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

A reaction test? A REACTION TEST? How newb of you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4609, MathBlade wrote:I think you missed something above that is big, but I don’t want to ruin your test/idea Mr. King. Remind me when it’s done so you get what you need.
I didn't miss what you think is TMI (and I think is wild theory) of that's what you're talking about.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:43 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Quick nero do you like strawberries or tulips better????
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4725, Nero Cain wrote:A reaction test? A REACTION TEST? How newb of you.
I know right. Clearly my rustiness turned me into the newbiest newb to ever newb,

(Joking tone) Just like your hood surely wouldn’t reaction test me? Right. Because that would be silly. /sarcasm
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4726, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4609, MathBlade wrote:I think you missed something above that is big, but I don’t want to ruin your test/idea Mr. King. Remind me when it’s done so you get what you need.
I didn't miss what you think is TMI (and I think is wild theory) of that's what you're talking about.
No.

I think there’s something wrong with your post unless I misremember how disloyal works.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4727, superbowl9 wrote:Quick nero do you like strawberries or tulips better????
strawberries
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:45 am

Post by superbowl9 »

AHA VOTE: Nero
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4615, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Let’s be honest here, if i wasn’t mod confirmed not scum you would have already shot me.
Nope. You wouldn't even make it to my final 3 (but that's of it was my own choice without consulting anyone else)

I mean I wouldn't be TRing you either, that much is true, but you wouldn't be in my top 3 scum reads

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

But the instant I say it then your question won’t garner the same reactions.

So I want to keep my mouth shut unless you’re done wanting answers to that question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:46 am

Post by superbowl9 »

I wouldn’t have let you do that either A50 :lol:
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:47 am

Post by superbowl9 »

VOTE: norway
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:47 am

Post by superbowl9 »

My secret wincon is to reach 1000 posts guys
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4728, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4725, Nero Cain wrote:A reaction test? A REACTION TEST? How newb of you.
I know right. Clearly my rustiness turned me into the newbiest newb to ever newb,

(Joking tone) Just like your hood surely wouldn’t reaction test me? Right. Because that would be silly. /sarcasm
your not rusty just scum (prob)

but in general, I think reaction tests are low-level plays and "reactions tests" are a pretty common way for scum to pretend to hunt. But also DDL is possibly already outted scum so "hunting" him is hilarious and unneeded.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4736, superbowl9 wrote:My secret wincon is to reach 1000 posts guys
Mine is to reach an average of 3.14159 posts per day on my account.

And to execute all the scums. (But that one’s not much of a secret lmao)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4635, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4593, Almost50 wrote:1- I underestimated the "shallowness" of the Scum team, obviously. I thought you don't kill an ODD-Night Investigative on an EVEN night.
That's why they didn't kill an odd-night investigative on an even night. They killed an odd-night
inventor
on an even night.
Nice, but he would have still handed the next invention the NEXT night to be used ANOTHER NIGHT after.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4737, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4728, MathBlade wrote:

your not rusty just scum (prob)

but in general, I think reaction tests are low-level plays and "reactions tests" are a pretty common way for scum to pretend to hunt. But also DDL is possibly already outted scum so "hunting" him is hilarious and unneeded.
I am trying to see things from Titus’s point of view. To do that I need to sort DDL. If DDL sorts better than Pickaxe then Pickaxe goes to my top read. If you think he is conf/outed scum please share with us/A50 so he can get rid of conf scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4641, Bell wrote:Am I town yet
Actually, you've been working your way DOWN my reads list since the day started. but that's just me.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4739, Almost50 wrote:Nice, but he would have still handed the next invention the NEXT night to be used ANOTHER NIGHT after.
Yeah, but now he can't. If they kill him N3, it doesn't stop the invention from going through, even if they have to wait until N4 for it to do anything.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4526, shellyc wrote:4518 is shady in a weird way

im gonna be deathtunnelling MM next after I've been more settled on bell
MM/Chemist/DDL/pete/{S_S, TGP} is my current solve
Can you expand more on this please? There’s a couple things that don’t make sense with this team even if you drop off MM?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4660, Bell wrote:I just wanna see A50 hit scum.
So stop pinging my scumdar so hard if you're not one (this also goes to S_S)

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:57 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 4741, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4641, Bell wrote:Am I town yet
Actually, you've been working your way DOWN my reads list since the day started. but that's just me.
Hey that’s my buddy you’re talking about! :evil:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b4 the cop guilty, DDL and to a lesser extent PP were already heavily scum read. With the guilty PP and DDL are likely going to both be lynched. Its not the next lvl play you are claiming it is to "hunt" ppl with a guilty.

There are scum outside of jjh/pp/ddl (and I don't believe they are all scum) and you aren't hunting them.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4663, Bell wrote:Dazzle me A50, show me how it's done.
Riddle me, Bell. Who would you nuke OUTSIDE the 3-players pool the mod provided?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4746, Nero Cain wrote:b4 the cop guilty, DDL and to a lesser extent PP were already heavily scum read. With the guilty PP and DDL are likely going to both be lynched. Its not the next lvl play you are claiming it is to "hunt" ppl with a guilty.

There are scum outside of jjh/pp/ddl (and I don't believe they are all scum) and you aren't hunting them.
I am to a minor extent.

However, with this game for reasons A50 and Super Bowl may have picked up on, figuring out these lurkers and who scumreads who is actually a lot higher of a priority than it seems.

Again you are not one to dictate how I hunt and if I do so be it. Please take your concerns to your hood or A50 or someone who gives a damn. The next time you do this you will be ignored.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4732, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4615, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Let’s be honest here, if i wasn’t mod confirmed not scum you would have already shot me.
Nope. You wouldn't even make it to my final 3 (but that's of it was my own choice without consulting anyone else)

I mean I wouldn't be TRing you either, that much is true, but you wouldn't be in my top 3 scum reads
Aww.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”