He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5900 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5899, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 5897, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5893, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yeah but it doesnt help me engage unless you actually push me. call me out. quiz me on stuff.
What do you think about the Night Kills so far?
odd that scum isnt shooting in the 3ps that seem to have wayyyy too much power. also dont understand the Ban Hydras kill. that slot was widely scumread so its probably a vig, although the vig should have just listened when i said the slot was obvtown. theres also too much town power for town to have any protectives so the fact that there was only one death last night is interesting. last nights kill again proves that there are no protectives because it was kinda obvious.
Kinda wish you hadn’t have said that last part. I agree with most of this except a tiny bit but I don’t think that’s relevant for now. I can see this as a theory.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5901 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Bell »

In post 5898, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5896, Bell wrote:What you're doing right now, asking people to make you useful is passively scummy in a sort of generic way.
Does that help?
Not so sure on that. The game is pretty big. If it was a short easy to keep up with game I’d agree.

This could go both ways.
I'm trying to help. In the most lazy way possible. Don't scrutinize it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5902 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5901, Bell wrote:
In post 5898, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5896, Bell wrote:What you're doing right now, asking people to make you useful is passively scummy in a sort of generic way.
Does that help?
Not so sure on that. The game is pretty big. If it was a short easy to keep up with game I’d agree.

This could go both ways.
I'm trying to help. In the most lazy way possible. Don't scrutinize it.
Telling me not to scrutinize something is like asking water not to be wet.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5903 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

@TaylorSwift
Top three town reads
Top three scum reads
Ignore 3Ps
Go!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5904 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 5903, MathBlade wrote:@TaylorSwift
Top three town reads
Top three scum reads
Ignore 3Ps
Go!
arent you the one who keeps saying we shouldnt be ignoring the 3ps?

shellyc samantha97
Chemist1422 Christøpher
Bell
MathBlade Vecna
Morning Mage (Morning Tweet + Battle Mage)
Tayl0r Swift
jjh927
Pickaxe Pete
DiamondSentinel
Something_Smart EchoVision
DrDolittle
TheGoldenParadox

afaik this is the list of people who are alive and not 3p (i also removed norwee who is conftown?) wait is norwee conftown? norwee is conftown right but why?

town: something smart, mathblade, bell
scum: ddl, DS, pickaxe
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5905 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

First question: Well yes and no sort of erm it’s complicated. XD so sure?

I mostly wanted to see your thoughts on the inner sphere of the game. I don’t think there’s really any antitown sentiment to consider the 3Ps today. Besides A50 isn’t likely to shoot any alliance members anyway.

Norway is conf not Army (still not convinced this is confTown but close enough for now) because of one of the day opens.

Why is SS town to you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5906 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

SS had an interaction with me early on that felt genuine in a way that i thought it would only ever come from town even though the things being said were NAI.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5907 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:35 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

You do realize in order for people to have a genuine interaction with you, you have to be genuine as well instead of just shitposting the entire time.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5908 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i do and will continue to shitpost. but theres plenty of genuine content coming from me too (see the posts you are responding to)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5909 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5906, Tayl0r Swift wrote:SS had an interaction with me early on that felt genuine in a way that i thought it would only ever come from town even though the things being said were NAI.
What interaction?

@DS That’s not always true. Sometimes the weirdest shit post can gather the best responses. Works great in slow games. I also don’t think her entire ISO is shit posts.

Why do you say it is?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5910 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i couldnt find it in my iso tbh. but ss is just kinda a soulread beyond that one interaction.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5911 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I honestly believe Taylor is town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5912 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t know if I like you couldn’t find it. Gonna have to ruminate on that a bit.

Is Tayl0r known for citing posts?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5913 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

no lol
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5914 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lunch is over for me. I still want that answer DS. Will check back later.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #5915 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 5887, jjh927 wrote:
In post 5556, Almost50 wrote:@jjh: What do you think of that claim?
It's highly likely to be a trueclaim. Not necessarily town. I'm most concerned with how Chemist interacted with the April wagon given the Titus result. Chemist would have been the motion on Titus. This is considerably better info for things than the fairly arbitrary gossip thing. At the same time, I don't think Chemist's mechanics are the best and honestly it's probably not malicious. I think the way the claim has been handled is probably town indicative.

I would like some more details on the specifics of the role. Is there a reaction to each action targeting a player? Is the reaction a summation of all actions targeting a player, if more than 1 targets someone?
individual reaction for each player
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5916 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5730, DiamondSentinel wrote:Do we have any information about MM? I really read that last interaction with Gamma as similar to my PMyLo frustration at my scum buddies. Like, I'd almost bet my life's savings that they're scum from that.
Cool. I'll take that bet. When should I expect that check of your life's savings?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5917 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5738, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 4395, schadd_ wrote:April Ludgate (11): mastina, NorwegianboyEE, shellyc, superbowl9, Titus, MathBlade, TheGoldenParadox, Tayl0r Swift, April Ludgate, Nero Cain, Almost50
Here there's at least two scum in this. If you don't want to vote in your going squad vote shellyc
Actually, there are more. April is mod-confirmed scum to start with. Norwee is publicly confirmed Scum (because you say the Army is not concerning and he is confirmed not Army). I am confirmed scum to sb and vice versa. mastina, Titus and Nero are confirmed scum to each other, and now that the have both myself and Norwee in the hood they are confirmed to us as well, and I am strongly leaning Mathblade is scum with the rest of us too.

Hmmm.. that leaves shelly, TGP & Swift as "Town candidates". :P

But seriously, who would you be suspecting from that wagon?? Give me NAMES.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5918 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5739, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. That makes me feel a lot better about this. Titus' hood notwithstanding, I
really
don't like MM/SB's hood (I don't remember their third). While they may not be "scum", I don't think that they are town-aligned with their wincon at all. There are 2 of the 3 members who are super scummy.

PEdit: Hmm, with A50? Well, if they're not the "scum faction", I don't feel bad about thinking that they're a non-town aligned King (although is that an innate part of their role or did they get it from the peanut gallery?
Can I execute this?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5919 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5918, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5739, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. That makes me feel a lot better about this. Titus' hood notwithstanding, I
really
don't like MM/SB's hood (I don't remember their third). While they may not be "scum", I don't think that they are town-aligned with their wincon at all. There are 2 of the 3 members who are super scummy.

PEdit: Hmm, with A50? Well, if they're not the "scum faction", I don't feel bad about thinking that they're a non-town aligned King (although is that an innate part of their role or did they get it from the peanut gallery?
Can I execute this?
Please no.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5920 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

I know I am behind on the claim analysis A50 but I am trying here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5921 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

Good news is, I got the apartment.

Bad news... it's unfurnished.

So less anxiety but less time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5922 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5749, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5747, Titus wrote:
In post 5738, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 4395, schadd_ wrote:April Ludgate (11): mastina, NorwegianboyEE, shellyc, superbowl9, Titus, MathBlade, TheGoldenParadox, Tayl0r Swift, April Ludgate, Nero Cain, Almost50
Here there's at least two scum in this. If you don't want to vote in your going squad vote shellyc
I actually think there may be zero scum in this and that scum thought town would turn on itself if they avoided it.
Intrigued. What do you think scum were doing instead?
The 3 players in the mod-provided list for today's execution have one on a vanity wagon and 2 not voting, so I assume that was the case for at least 3 of them, and that wagon could have only 1 scum on it at most.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5923 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5780, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5779, TheGoldenParadox wrote:^^that was hyperbole, a50 don't ACTUALLY shoot me :lol:
I’m actually okay with TGP being the shot but it’s unlikely since he didn’t ask for your claim.
TGP is not scum. I am actually coming around to a full solve of ddl/DS/shelly/Chemist. If I'm wronf on one of them then Taylor comes in for them, and if I'm wrong about a second I'll consider Pickaxe

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5924 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5791, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 5786, Bell wrote:Taylor.
Why can't I read you or the Bulge.
because you take my posts seriously
You were jokey in Werewolf, but you were also paying attention and trying to solve. I don't see much solving from you in this game, and the ONLY reason I had you in my TRs you shot down with your claim. (I somehow thought you hinted being Vigilante at some point)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”