maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by maxwell »

If that's "overblown" to you, well, okay.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2024, Tayl0r Swift wrote:someone come tell me im confbiasing or tunneling pls
Why would scum!maxwell pick a fight with you?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 2026, Titus wrote:
In post 2024, Tayl0r Swift wrote:someone come tell me im confbiasing or tunneling pls
Why would scum!maxwell pick a fight with you?
why would town!maxwell?

im leaning towards it being scum with raised fur telling people to back off
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by maxwell »

Don't really care for glitch's , response to nora seems overly harsh to be calling for a "policy" on day 3. Kind of like from gypyx. Noting glitch's promises of catching up in , need to see if he actually delivers anything.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1469, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1465, Noraa wrote:I said I didnt like her play earlier. Rn my mind is kinda occupied with these two and I don't think titus fits into the last slot.
i mean i dont know if i see a DBG and titus pairing, but i definitely see titus and glitch. why do you think dgb is scum?
Why are you drawing a connection between Titus and Glitch, exactly?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by maxwell »

Going to try to finish reading overnight, but fairly concerning that it's lylo and no one has voted with a little over a day until deadline I'd rather lose because town misvoted me rather than having time run out, that's just pathetic. I'm up to page 61.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 2029, maxwell wrote:
In post 1469, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1465, Noraa wrote:I said I didnt like her play earlier. Rn my mind is kinda occupied with these two and I don't think titus fits into the last slot.
i mean i dont know if i see a DBG and titus pairing, but i definitely see titus and glitch. why do you think dgb is scum?
Why are you drawing a connection between Titus and Glitch, exactly?
eh perhaps i overstated it. my point was to contrast having relatively stronger reasons why it isnt DGB and titus, while there was no reason it couldnt be titus and glitch.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by maxwell »

You had stated a little while earlier that {nos, titus, glitch} was your solve so I don't know how you could have been "overstating" it
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1988, maxwell wrote:Absolutely hate the living piss out of from Marashu, massive opening post that's largely IIoA, with light shade on gypyx toward the end of it.
In post 1992, maxwell wrote: from Marashu is pretty bad, more IIoA, fencesit on Titus in , only real contest seems to be sheeping battle mage in .
In post 2001, maxwell wrote: Marashu's posts continue to be absolutely horrible and offer nothing of value.
In post 2002, maxwell wrote:Vote in from Marashu is bad.
I get that you're still catching up, but this feels mostly like shading the person that Titus is trying to push. Would you mind being more clear about what's bad?

I want to wait to vote until you're fully caught up. For now, sleep.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 2032, maxwell wrote:You had stated a little while earlier that {nos, titus, glitch} was your solve so I don't know how you could have been "overstating" it
mhmm, but i dont have them as my solve because of associations. you and titus have lots of associations though.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2033, Marashu wrote:I get that you're still catching up, but this feels mostly like shading the person that Titus is trying to push. Would you mind being more clear about what's bad?
Not really shade, you just refrained from making virtually any game-relevant commentary and chose to instead do things like aimless setup spec to give the appearance of contribution. I don't think "information instead of analysis" is that hard to grasp. Do you think my slot is scum?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Ok just woke up, i'll make some bigger comments later, but wow, maxwell has all my towns as scum
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2034, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2032, maxwell wrote:You had stated a little while earlier that {nos, titus, glitch} was your solve so I don't know how you could have been "overstating" it
mhmm, but i dont have them as my solve because of associations. you and titus have lots of associations though.
Okay. Won't deny the latter point based on my read, but I'm town. Not impossible for Titus to have been white knighting a town slot as scum but in general she strikes me as the one person who was attempting to scumhunt in some meaningful way.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 2037, maxwell wrote:
In post 2034, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
Okay. Won't deny the latter point based on my read, but I'm town. Not impossible for Titus to have been white knighting a town slot as scum but in general she strikes me as the one person who was attempting to scumhunt in some meaningful way.
you dont think i was attempting to scumhunt?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by maxwell »

From what I saw, if anything, I felt you were playing a fairly safe conservative game where you didn't accuse many people and had mainly pushed my slot for weak reasons about Nos fluffing. Didn't see a lot solid behind it that I liked. But,it's a skim read from a few hours of looking. I could be horribly wrong.

Too tired to finish tonight will have to pick it back up in a few hours tomorrow morning. If nothing I've done or said has given people any doubts, they can vote me, though. Like I said, prefer town loses this from voting wrong on me rather than losing to a no elimination on lylo.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:54 am

Post by maxwell »

Not a lot to comment on through page 70, just a lot of people yelling to vote someone without much in the way of supporting arguments. Difficult to make a real judgment off of anything.

Marashu's is really just nothing -vague suspicion on a majority of the players with nothing behind it, and saying a few "feel like town". Fascinating that this was enough to get people off his case while pete got jumped on easily.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote 4.2Not Voting (7)Titus;Tayl0r Swift;maxwell;Marashu;Glitch;DrippingGoofball;Gypyx;

maxwell
Nosferatu
(0)

Titus (0)

Glitch
EddieFenix
(0)

Marashu (0)

Tayl0r Swift (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Gypyx (0)

No Elimination (0)

With 7 alive, you need 4 to remove someone with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is enabled.

Day 4 will end in (expired on 2020-10-28 07:40:09) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:23 am

Post by maxwell »

Titus's VCA summary in is largely incoherent to me. Postulates a bunch of theories but conclusions toward certain players being town feels very arbitrary.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2042, maxwell wrote:Titus's VCA summary in is largely incoherent to me. Postulates a bunch of theories but conclusions toward certain players being town feels very arbitrary.
That's how most people feel about my VCA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:58 am

Post by maxwell »

It is what it is, I suppose.

Incredibly concerning that most people seem to be actively avoiding the game with less than a day left. Just got to Marashu's reads posts and not really impressed at all but I guess if someone strings together enough sentences for a suitably large paragraph, people are impressed. Will try to string together a response although I suspect apathy might win out here.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Gypyx »

Ok so... maxwell, your previous solve is still up to date?
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i want to say that ill vote for glitch here. but i dont think many others will.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2045, Gypyx wrote:Ok so... maxwell, your previous solve is still up to date?
Gypyx, are you willing to vote Marashu today if I vote him now?

You, me, maxwell is three.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2046, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i want to say that ill vote for glitch here. but i dont think many others will.
Glitch would be a vote with reluctance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

I'm gonna ISO dive mara / glitch, i really need to figure out these two
Show

bottom text

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”