Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 621, shellyc wrote:i wasn't referring to how high effort ydra was between my posts
- ydrasse being really solvey d1 with good tone as well feels like her towngame
- me: ok this is probtown but can ydrascum do that?
- me goes check ydrascum games
- me concludes no.
this game is more efforty for ydrasse compared to previous scumgames? i miiiight go check out boardgames if necessary later
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 622, shellyc wrote:
In post 617, Datisi wrote:because (1) i always try to explain my reads to the best of my ability even if it's difficult but more importantly (2) those two things (my reads and ico's reads) have nothing to do with eachother???
this kinda sounds like projecting a projection but ehhh?
feels like if you often make unexplained reads you're less likely to call people out for unexplained reads
lmao excuse me what

this is sooner *you* projecting your expectations of my play on *me* and reading me through that than anything else

like again, if i often have unexplained reads (which again i try to explain) why in the heck would i not be able to ask other people to explain theirs?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 623, shellyc wrote:
In post 619, Datisi wrote:and why are you acting as if i'm scumreading iv because of the shitfight?
I assumed you would but do you have a read on iv based on the shitfight then
no

i'm making a conscious effort to read all shitfights and people lowkey being asses as strictly NAI because i've been burned by loltownbinning that way too much
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 624, shellyc wrote:read triangles are cool is there a template/software for making them
Spoiler: i gotchu fam

that's the template, feel free to steal
i use paint tool sai 2 to make them, but you got a lot of free programs (like paint.net, fire alpaca, krita) that work fine, just copy-paste avatars on a different layer and move accordingly
~M
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Staarling »

:o how does the triangle work, Datisi? how do you decide if someone is blue instead of green or red? i want to try this, it looks like fun!
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Staarling »

also also what if you made it a square and added a jester corner?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Datisi »

:D

it's the way i illustrate my reads in early-to-mid game!

people usually make one-dimensional town to scum readslists, but i realized it's not "enough" for me

basically the closer someone is to the "town" vertex, the more i read them as town, same for the "scum" vertex

the closer someone is to the top however, the more... confused and unsure i am about my read on them? like i'm townreading gypyx and george the similar amount, but my read on gypyx is more unstable, based on shaky reasoning, i think it's more prone to error, etc... and at the very top, there is no alignment read, only confusion

and i don't exactly have jester-reads, but if you wanna make your reads into a square, but if you wanna do that, feel free!
~M
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Staarling »

i like the idea of that i think, some times i'm not sure about someone too or have uneasy feelings so i get why the blue can help. i'll try making one now and report back :>
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Staarling »

this is harder than it looks
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Staarling »

i finished mine and then looked at Datisi's again and realized i'm not using enough of the canvas :<
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Staarling »

Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Staarling »

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Datisi »

oh no i'm on the bottom layer D:

can you talk to me about mini and gypyx's placements?
~M
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:29 am

Post by innocentvillager »

um

sorry for being being sarcastic and petty yesterday

i was feeling kind of attacked and was probably just in a pissy RL mood too

that said I still maintain reservations about Datisi motives for the questions. I disagree with ico that he’s “obviously trying to sort me” because I still don’t think it feels like it. It might look like it on the surface but any competent scum could make it seem like they’re solving. Datisi is obviously a competent scum from 2169

VOTE: Datisi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Datisi »

*breath in*
boi

it doesn't feel like i'm sorting you. no shit. i *am not able to sort you* when you're not outing reads. do you think my sorting of the other players only looks like sorting on the surface? if so, which parts make you think that and why?
~M
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Gypyx »

I'll try to make a reads triangle, it'll probably help me to get back into the game
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:56 pm

In post 639, Datisi wrote:it doesn't feel like i'm sorting you. no shit. i *am not able to sort you* when you're not outing reads. do you think my sorting of the other players only looks like sorting on the surface? if so, which parts make you think that and why?
i don't really want to get into another shitfight with you, hopefully we can talk about each other without being too heated this time, i'll apologize for my end from last time. we can also debrief our little spat postgame if you'd like, i don't usually get into petty shitfights like... as either alignment so this is kind of a first for me

anyways here's where I'm at, daddisi. for one, i kind of doubt that "you are not able to sort me" just because I am not giving every single read and explaining them all. I have enough content for you to have at least some opinion on me; it seems like many of the other players have one of me. if I feel it's relevant and helpful I'll probably say something or respond.

but more importantly just to clarify when I say "it doesn't feel like you're sorting me" I'm more referring to "trying to sort me" not "able to successfully sort me". Sorry if I'm starting to sound like a broken record but as I've said before I didn't like the way you kept pushing pretty old questions that I didn't think were relevant to the gamestate any longer, then shading me indirectly about something completely different while talking to ico was pretty concerning.

actually, let's just take care of this: do you still want me to answer those two questions? the one about the ico meme and the one about gypyx from back then? if you say yes, I also want you to tell me exactly what you were looking for, how that would help sort me, and your opinion on how my response (when I give it) really informs your read on me. like I want to know why it was so important those questions were answered, especially because it doesn't seem like you're admitting that you don't care about the questions anymore when I brought up even town!you could just be being stubborn. there were questions like, "how do you feel about X, I'm concerned you didn't get a read here, can you give your thoughts" etc. that would've made more sense to push if you were really concerned that my "only takeaways" from my random-order skim through (also, how can you even reasonably strongly scumread my weird order skimthrough producing two townreads. and yes I said reasonably strongly scumread because this is what YOU indicated in that post where you bolded stuff from two quote idr exact post #).

i haven't really been paying attention to your "attempts to sort others" tbh. My vote on you is the vote on you because of our interactions which I obviously feel best about and have noticed the most. Does that tunnel me a little bit? maybe, especially since somehow no one feels the same way I do about you about not trying to sort me? But then again no one sees our interactions quite as vividly as I do just as I don't see your interactions with others as vividly either. so I'm somewhat conflicted but i feel ~ok just sitting here with my vote on you for now
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:03 pm

ydrasse, starling are probably town.

ico is probably town but if datisi is scum ico scum equity goes up. there is a real possibility they are blatantly trying to establish each other as deepwolves but I somewhat townread ico even indepedently of that

georgebailey is likely town.

gypyx, mini are like... eh I should probably try to read them a bit at some point. honestly my time is probably better spent here than responding to datisi but I guess I'm petty so :)

shelly i don't care about

datisi
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

Official Vote Count

GeorgeBailey
(3): Gypyx, Iconeum, shellyc
shellyc
(2): Datisi, Ydrasse
Datisi
(1): innocentvillager
innocentvillager
(1): Staarling
MiniMegabyte
(1): GeorgeBailey

Not Voting
(1): MiniMegabyte

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Georgebailey has been prodded. They will have until
(expired on 2020-11-02 11:14:00) to respond.
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 642, innocentvillager wrote:shelly i don't care about
What

also this looks like scumtisi. Feels more like shading me/IV without really making attempts to read us. Will flesh this out a bit more later when I’m off work
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by shellyc »

ok so Datisi feels really cornery with iv/me interactions
I ask datisi on their iv read basically, then dats starts rambling on about how my questions arent being related and how scummy I am, which is shading me instead of answering my questions, which is pushing an agenda play basically.
same thing happens with iv. which is really +scumpoints imo. and there's no effort to solve iv, only shading iv by saying that iv isn't fleshing out their reads, which feels really insincere

VOTE: Datisi

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 625, Datisi wrote:this game is more efforty for ydrasse compared to previous scumgames? i miiiight go check out boardgames if necessary later
no offense but ydrascum struggles to create actual content and likes poking at lurkers quite a lot as well

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 642, innocentvillager wrote:there is a real possibility they are blatantly trying to establish each other as deepwolves but I somewhat townread ico even indepedently of that
i don't think ico/dats is a real thing tbqh, and them loltownbinning each other isn't partner at all

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Dtisi terrible vote

Don't exe there
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by shellyc »

ico towncase dats why is that town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”