Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 2861, Almost50 wrote:How does Mark seem to
know
there's scum between the two? And why did he vote gera himself if he thought one of the two was scum? And if it's a "new read" that he only developed on D2, then why is it not the same for me (or anyone else he put on that pool based on this bad reasoning)?? It's kinda hypocritical to claim "a group of people did this and I suspect them for it" when I myself have done the exact same thing at the exact same time frame.
Up to this point the line of questioning is fairly town++ from A50, but this is where it turns the corner into reaching

Ofc I don't know who scum is and I certainly didn't think that exactly one of the two of dk or geraint were scum, which is what you seem to be implying.

At the time, I thought dk was scum and geraint was null. I hammered geraint because it was preferable to a No Elim with <24h left but I certainly didn't find the slot actively scummy in the way that you seemed to, so my vote on him was coming from a different place for a different reason. It just really feels like you are misrepping here to present your vote and mine from the same place

-- predit : 10ish posts in the time it takes me to respond to one. This is not going to end well lol
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3172, Andresvmb wrote:I’m just going to point out that you appear to have the same single SR as Infinity. I think that you both being Scum together isn’t likely. So one of you is potentially pocketing the other. Infinity already mentioned that this could be happening, but dismissed it.
what are the odds that both of us are town? im also starting to think that JV is and must be scum.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Again that whole conversation left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I might very much come back and vote Tayl0r. But I do want to make my views crystal clear. There’s value in that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3160, Infinity 324 wrote:Also why is A50 town flavor?
Soul read.

I have a tell on him also. I’m not opposed to the idea of being wrong there, but I’ll know by Day 3.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3177, Andresvmb wrote:Again that whole conversation left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I might very much come back and vote Tayl0r. But I do want to make my views crystal clear. There’s value in that.
I dont blame you but i really think FL is just overtly paranoid and i can see where they're coming from with the accusations you were making against them like it does look like u are setting them up if taylor flips town.

seriously i want both of yall to reset and come back with a fresher slate.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:14 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3177, Andresvmb wrote:Again that whole conversation left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I might very much come back and vote Tayl0r. But I do want to make my views crystal clear. There’s value in that.
Sure. I actually think it is good you pushed on FL. It's a different dynamic. I just don't think the votes are there. Plus I think we should resolve a slot that was on the geraintm wagon.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3162, VP Baltar wrote:FL, you gonna vote Taylor or not? Because this kind of looks like a big show and I hate it. If Andres is scum saving taylor, then vote taylor
I have clearly stated I will vote Taylor, I’m not trying to hide it at all, so I don’t understand that at all.

My word is stronger than any vote i May place.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3176, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 3172, Andresvmb wrote:I’m just going to point out that you appear to have the same single SR as Infinity. I think that you both being Scum together isn’t likely. So one of you is potentially pocketing the other. Infinity already mentioned that this could be happening, but dismissed it.
what are the odds that both of us are town? im also starting to think that JV is and must be scum.
I think that if you’re both Town, then VPB is always Scum. Or close to it. But I’m strongly TR’ing Koba now, and so I think we aren’t both getting VPB wrong I hope (a second time in a row would be embarrassing).
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3181, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3162, VP Baltar wrote:FL, you gonna vote Taylor or not? Because this kind of looks like a big show and I hate it. If Andres is scum saving taylor, then vote taylor
I have clearly stated I will vote Taylor, I’m not trying to hide it at all, so I don’t understand that at all.

then vote there??? like i dont get ur posturing without actually walking the walk like both of u and andres are annoying me by withholding a vote. maybe its just especially so since ive pinned down taylor since d1 and no one listened to me until now so i really just dont want them to wriggle out.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m gonna hammer them
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I thought it was incredibly clear that I was gonna hammer
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

or just vote them and let someone else hammer them? like i dont care abt ur ego just vote
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3180, VP Baltar wrote:
Sure. I actually think it is good you pushed on FL. It's a different dynamic. I just don't think the votes are there. Plus I think we should resolve a slot that was on the geraintm wagon.
Yeah I know the votes aren’t there. But I don’t want Flavor to come back at the end of the game after winning as Scum and saying that nobody even suspected them.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont understand what ur play is supposed to be here but hey
retired
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3161, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3149, Infinity 324 wrote:Andres, I really think you’re both town.
I’m just telling you, it tends *not* to be the case that fights like these are TvT. There’s a specific reason behind it. Flavor wasn’t even trying to understand my POV, they never asked me if I was going to vote Tayl0r, or if I was waiting on anything specific. They just straight up made a lot of assumptions in order to attack me. This isn’t the typical way Town approaches a situation like this. And I’ve seen it in other games with capable Scum. So I would be careful about making the assumption.
I just don't see it. Capable scum have an agenda. They leave room for doubt in their reads so they can appear consistent when they switch. Their timing is a little off, though, because they push people when their agenda dictates and not when people do scummy things. What I'm seeing in your play that flavor isn't is that when you first came in, you didn't think there was support for my elim. Then I hard defended taylor and people started voting me instead. Flavor thinks you would push your preferred elim, but there's a lot of town motivation for compromising on your second choice. Since he's not seeing that, the play seems really scummy to him. There are scum explanations for this (he was waiting for you to come in and he'd call anything you do scummy), but it seems a lot less likely than he's town who feels like he found something and is pushing on that. Flavor's play this game in general seems really difficult to match up with an agenda, and the timing of his pushes matches up with where I'd expect town to push things. (Plus I really think he'd perform the kill n1 if scum, I know it's not a hard clear but still)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Btw please don't hammer while I'm catching up (not sure what the gamestate is at, but just seen mention of hammering on this page)
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: Tayl0r
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3183, DkKoba wrote:

then vote there??? like i dont get ur posturing without actually walking the walk like both of u and andres are annoying me by withholding a vote. maybe its just especially so since ive pinned down taylor since d1 and no one listened to me until now so i really just dont want them to wriggle out.
when i flip town will you eat your hat?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3187, Andresvmb wrote:Yeah I know the votes aren’t there. But I don’t want Flavor to come back at the end of the game after winning as Scum and saying that nobody even suspected them.
Lol this is a townpost
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3190, Marky Mark wrote:Btw please don't hammer while I'm catching up (not sure what the gamestate is at, but just seen mention of hammering on this page)
u got a nightphase to think about things (:
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My lack of vote also is bait for scum to try and use that against me.

Especially because I’ve clearly stated that I am willing to vote in my 4. If we decide on Taylor, i will vote when I’m ready, and that will be the hammer and when I’m ready to move to the next day. I was earlier. Now I kinda wanna think about some stuff
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3192, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 3183, DkKoba wrote:

when i flip town will you eat your hat?
thats an easy bet
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3188, DkKoba wrote:i dont understand what ur play is supposed to be here but hey
I’m signaling suspicion clearly. And stating why. So that if I’m not around or get executed, you think about what I said later.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres are you town? if you are just please hammer and i will send u a message tonight explaining why i wanted this to be accelerated a little bit
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3198, DkKoba wrote:andres are you town? if you are just please hammer and i will send u a message tonight explaining why i wanted this to be accelerated a little bit
I already changed my vote. If this is wrong I’m blaming you. I’m going to lock you as Town though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”