Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 385, DoubtingThomas wrote:plusjoyed is giving town reads on his friends like government is giving out food stamps to the poor, wtf?
Plus is generally extremely hard to read. I have never ever not SRed him in a game before. Like thats how scummy I perceive him as and its so scummy that I can never stop myself. My conclusion is plus is scummy af. Just hope there is a vig in the game that vigs him. If there isn't, then you have to concentrate and make things right your own way :/

-nornor
You THOUGHT you knew what the word "Chaos" meant...
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 387, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 374, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 367, superbowl9 wrote:I feel like im in a newbie
why
In post 369, superbowl9 wrote:Watch out for ari this game tho plus don’t just shove that in town
agree, was in another game with him where he was town recently enough and I think his vibe here is different
he feels a bit tepid this game, is the best way to put it
is ari plusjoyed?
Ari's the one thats vla.

-informationnornor
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 498, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Sounds like you flip coins a lot where you're from
It's not really flipping a coin when the player does not do what he is supposed to do, play the game.

It's been three days and all he's done is color commentating the game and being terrible at it.

He could be scum for all i know waiting for the night to kill the contributing players to silence the room and have an easier game.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 500, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 385, DoubtingThomas wrote:plusjoyed is giving town reads on his friends like government is giving out food stamps to the poor, wtf?
Plus is generally extremely hard to read. I have never ever not SRed him in a game before. Like thats how scummy I perceive him as and its so scummy that I can never stop myself. My conclusion is plus is scummy af. Just hope there is a vig in the game that vigs him. If there isn't, then you have to concentrate and make things right your own way :/

-nornor
anyone know what is odd about this post
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 394, DoubtingThomas wrote:that would be level 0 read, gamma. very disappoint.
agreed. Pretending scum buddies dont exist is very good distancing strategy and I dont think town!gamma is this .... trusting
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 401, Gamma Emerald wrote:in addition scumteam has daytalk so you could probably ask there (and that probably also discredits the possibility of a dt+pj team)
another no effort read.
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

Gamma is p obvi scum here.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 500, Chaos Triforce wrote:

-nornor
Chaos, What do you think about chkflip?

How about you DT?
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

^all the above not signed posts wuz nor the bear bear
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 507, Guillotina wrote:Chaos, What do you think about chkflip?
he has like two posts. he's a p scummy player. I've never played with him before. I came close to once where he got eliminated day 1 and I replaced into the game night 1. From what I know, his playstyle is extremely scummy and he is LHF.

-nornorbear
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 410, PlusJOYED wrote:good deal.
your overreaction tells me you aren't happy with the game state. You've also been avoiding noraa iirc, it's resuring me that I was right about you. Thanks for making this easy
This post pings weird. Plus is indirectly saying that I am town because why would scum avoid a scum? Plus is trying to say that scum!Doubting is avoiding a questioning town!Noraa which is very conflicting with Plus' previous read on our slot.

-Nornorthedetectivefoundsomething
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 426, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's dumb but PJ doesn't strike me as the pinnacle of intellectual play.
Stuff like this can be quite hurtful from the receiving end. From now on, every time I see something like this that I think is absolutely unnecessary and just hurtful, I'm gonna point it out.

-bekindpeople
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 430, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm saying what PJ is doing is dumb
dont be mean >:(
In post 433, DoubtingThomas wrote:Like can someone explain to me if this thought process is incorrect?

- You like playing mafia
- You are not great at this game
- Someone who (you aren't sure if they are mafia or town to begin with) points out that you have lied about reading posts

- SURE you don't HAVE to read everything that's said in the game. I don't either. However, when I pushed someone and someone points out that I was lying, like my first reaction isn't to react with hostility and say that that person is rude and try to shrug off the lying part I have conducted as if it's nothing. Like acknowledge that you lied and then maybe even reevaluate your pushes because obviously you haven't done a great job in pushing that place if someone pointed out that you've lied?

but you doubling down on me despite me pointing out your own fault , a fault that you admit was yours, doesn't strike me as townie at all
I think this whole thing isn't something anyone needs to read too hard into. Contradicting themselves in their own little posts is something that needs to be noted but doesn't need to be discussed to *this* extent. I think y'all are making something out of nothing and a read that basically gets pulled out of thin air is just bad. I mean, I can't blame you considering I did this exact same thing to plus every single time I played with him but its at a point where I'm just trying to leave him be and try to sort him later in the game. I am not capable, as studies show, at sorting plus day 1. It just doesn't work.
In post 434, Tayl0r Swift wrote:this game is a shitshow rn. im just gonna sheep gamma for today.
try again. Gamma thinks I'm scum. Dont tell me you do as well.

-bearbeartsunami
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 504, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 394, DoubtingThomas wrote:that would be level 0 read, gamma. very disappoint.
agreed. Pretending scum buddies dont exist is very good distancing strategy and I dont think town!gamma is this .... trusting
it looks like a legit question though, and if it is legit it’s one that gets handled in a scum PT like 9times out of 10 if that’s the team.
In post 505, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 401, Gamma Emerald wrote:in addition scumteam has daytalk so you could probably ask there (and that probably also discredits the possibility of a dt+pj team)
another no effort read.
This one is even less likely, since literally all that needs to be done is DT just needs to ask their partner “hey does anyone call you Ari?” Again it could have not been an earnest question, but I think it was rn. Plus atp I think DT is just generally town regardless of any anti-partner slips. So it’s kind of a silly argument.
In post 506, Chaos Triforce wrote:Gamma is p obvi scum here.
Nope. You need to dig a little deeper. You and I are both the type to be wrong on our most straightforward reads but be more tuned in on our subconscious SRs, I believe.
What’s your read list like rn?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 511, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 426, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's dumb but PJ doesn't strike me as the pinnacle of intellectual play.
Stuff like this can be quite hurtful from the receiving end. From now on, every time I see something like this that I think is absolutely unnecessary and just hurtful, I'm gonna point it out.

-bekindpeople
I’m sorry but my give-a-damn in that regard is lying in a pool of its own blood rn. I was just being blunt when I said that, but rn I actively don’t care whose feelings get hurt. This is a game, and I’m not going to be taking any shots that really transcend that philosophy, so if you really feel like I’m doing something wrong we’ll work it out postgame.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 450, Guillotina wrote:
In post 447, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 442, Guillotina wrote:@DT given your certainty about PJ, would you say that the Hydra team is spewed town as a result? Or do you think they are w/w and just did pretty good theater?
why do you think they are spewed town? because she voted them initially?

i think PJ being scum makes them more likely to be town, but i prob won't clear them. i probably won't push the hydra slot anymore today though
Yes. PJ advocated it for a policy lynch against Chaos, that would piss me off to the point of making a shitstorm, but Chaos took graciously and even said that they are trying hard not to scum read PJ. The reaction is odd.
Lol do you think everyone is you?

-lolzers
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 456, Tayl0r Swift wrote:noraa how should we be reading johnny and why?
I dont know how to read Johnny atm. Im in the process of figuring it out.

-nornor
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 490, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Is trash scum?
trash is always the imposter.

-noraabear
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 492, JohnnyFarrar wrote:But like is it more likely to have a red role PM
No. P sure chkflip just is scummy regardless of alignment. All this scumminess prolly doesn't lean either way. Ii think its mostly just all we have to do here to look for opportunistic scum vibes and thats it.

-nornor
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 513, Gamma Emerald wrote:You and I are both the type to be wrong on our most straightforward reads but be more tuned in on our subconscious SRs, I believe.
Then I remember that you were the one that called me scum in like ur fifth post in this game. ur scum. there's no changing my mind here.

-nornor
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

AAAAAAAAND THAT CONCLUDES MY READUP
YAY IM DONE!
*sips some ice cold water*

-relaxednornor
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

A lot of people probably assume others think like them. It’s probably one of the greater barriers to effective mafia play.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 519, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 513, Gamma Emerald wrote:You and I are both the type to be wrong on our most straightforward reads but be more tuned in on our subconscious SRs, I believe.
Then I remember that you were the one that called me scum in like ur fifth post in this game. ur scum. there's no changing my mind here.

-nornor
I accept I might be wrong, in which case I’d like to know your reads, because if there’s someone bothering you and me simultaneously that might be a good person to home in on.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also you say I can’t change your mind but I know that’s a paper-thin claim.
<Embrace The Void>

Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 523, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also you say I can’t change your mind but I know that’s a paper-thin claim.
It's something that is put there for reactions. Ur reaction was lame and didn't ping either way so ur still a SR.

-norbear

Return to “Completed Open Games”