catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:41 am

Post by catboi »

In post 154, Guillotina wrote:I havent been to a site where i'm new and i dont get lynch first, so i figured it must be because it makes me unpredictable threat to scum.
lmao
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:41 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

seriously. sorry if you were actually offended about me calling this site's meta shit, but you begin scum reading me and shittalking me and I replied. and I continued to participate, but you constantly complaining EVERY time you are in the thread while not doing much yourself and calling for policy lim on me is a narrative I don't think ever comes from a townie. I hope not. I hope you are just a wolf so we can try to be 'cool' post game. if you are town I am not sorry for anything I've done this game to you. superb
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:43 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Tommy let's talk actual scumreads. I don't PL.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:44 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

it's not a PL. him being dense and scum reading me for no reason and backing off after I pushed back is scummy. then him coming back into the thread and grouping me up with guillo and trying to lynch me still now this time phrasing it as a policy lynch because i hurt game state is scummy. i scum read him tremendously as I've done since the beginning
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:49 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

So scum sB attacked you attempting for a miselim, you pushed back and he backed off? And you think that was scum superB being afraid of your reaction?

I don't think he ever backed off
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:51 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 537, superbowl9 wrote:If you really think guillotine and dt leading all our important discussion is not an issue gamma then Ima have to vote you
In post 543, superbowl9 wrote:Only reason im trying to policy lim is because if I had to call a scum right now it would be you
In post 544, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 540, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re legitimately trying to push 2 of my confident TRs for a policy yeet here. I’m not happy about that in the slightest, I know you’re a much better player than that.
I mean and for game health like that’s the policy behind the lim
this kind of thought I don't think comes from a townie who's had a 'joning' attitude towards the game to begin with and openly talked about how he wants to play epicmafia instead.

he doesn't care about the game for the most part, but whenever he wants to push me (and guillo) cares about them game to call for a policy lim people who are posting a lot because..?

unless you agree with superbowl's assessment of me? but gamma has already disagreed so there's 3 people who are not all scums saying superb should chill out and he doubled down on calling for policy lim
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:51 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 604, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So scum sB attacked you attempting for a miselim, you pushed back and he backed off? And you think that was scum superB being afraid of your reaction?

I don't think he ever backed off

no he attacked me before i really pushed anywhere. let me quote his posts where i believe he has backed off
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:55 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 153, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 150, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 144, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 128, DoubtingThomas wrote:5 pages of no real substance though isn't great
Why is it that this post happens every RVS ever played?? Why do people think they see no content (there is AI content in these pages so idek what ur on in the first place), then instead of generating content just complain about it and dip??? I never understand it
also probably because this site's meta for sod1 sucks? lol
So your approach to D1 is “sit back and let others do the work for me”. Good to know
In post 203, superbowl9 wrote:VOTE: DoubtingThomas
In post 228, superbowl9 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 211, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 204, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 153, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 150, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 144, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 128, DoubtingThomas wrote:5 pages of no real substance though isn't great
Why is it that this post happens every RVS ever played?? Why do people think they see no content (there is AI content in these pages so idek what ur on in the first place), then instead of generating content just complain about it and dip??? I never understand it
also probably because this site's meta for sod1 sucks? lol
So your approach to D1 is “sit back and let others do the work for me”. Good to know
how does this even make sense? i dont think you are understanding stuff correctly here or you arent communicating to me correctly

like talking about useless shit = beneficial to scums who benefits from thread not talking about the game

since i've played quite a few mafiascum games now, this happens every single SoD1 and honestly for the longest time

this site meta is shit. saying that it's shit doesn't mean i am 'sitting back and letting others do the work for me' in fact, no one really has done much more work than me.

besides the fact that it's not true, i am not sure how you can even get to that conclusion from what i've wrote. it's very clear that we, at the least, have different ways of understanding things, but still the communication is poor and you voting me here like that makes little sense, imo. thinking you should have voted me before, not like hours after you said something and i haven't done anything itt for your read to change on me

it also seems like you have no opinion on Guillotine or any other people that said something meaningful during that time too. seems like your push on me is fixated which is more likely scum

Ah yes we should have simply jumped into a rich analysis of the AI content available at post 2! Or maybe we should have used the “are you scum??” question, or massclaimed? SO many other options than the peabrained RVSer can comprehend.

But seriously, what have you done this game? You say my push is manufactured but has it not generated the most AI content in the game so far? If you think that anything guillotine is saying is useful that might explain things though...
In post 234, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 231, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 229, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 226, DoubtingThomas wrote:see your shading continues. you dare to shade my push on him which includes a lot more than just hypocrisy by saying that hypocrisy isn't scum indicative?
lmao ok sure thats clearly what I'm doing :mrgreen:

-nornor
yes. you don't have any logic nor facts to counter my argument but just shading me right now , aren't you?
DoubtingThomas DESTROYS liberal hydra using FACTS and LOGIC
In post 239, superbowl9 wrote:Come on you were supposed to post that in the PT!!
In post 299, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 294, chkflip wrote:YO SUPERBOWL DID YOU RAND SCUM WITHOUT ME!?
You’ll know if you’re dead by tomorrow :lol:
In post 303, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 301, PlusJOYED wrote:noraa + superb might be fishing for a reason to go after Thomas but it's unlikely. Thomas being obstinate also feels like a towntell; scum would have less issue with fluff
Im lowkey insulted if you think this is me fishing for a mislim ToT
In post 364, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 321, Guillotina wrote:
In post 185, superbowl9 wrote:I can see now why they elim you first every game buddy... you are clearly too dynamic a thinker for scum to leave around
If i was a town roleblocker i would roleblock you on N1 for this comment. Yah, you also know what this comment means.
Yeah watch your back buddy im coming for you tonight :twisted:
In post 367, superbowl9 wrote:I feel like im in a newbie
In post 375, superbowl9 wrote:Down to elim guillotine just to raise the level of play, you’re posting way too much for someone doing pretty much nothing VOTE: Guillotina
He had engagements with me. Actually iirc it was after he voted me because that's when I could come into the thread. After talking and I said his push on me feels like a load of shit and when Chaos came into the thread, the two of them were mocking about how 'oh so two scums are pushing you?'

you see superB's posts about 'DOUBTINGTHOMAS DESTROYS' and 'you were supposed to say that in scum PT'

and then he left the thread, came back the day after, and you can ISO yourself, he never mentions anything about me. he talks to couple others, most notably guillotina whom he also engaged along with me the real life day before and started pushing there.

him voting me, talking to me after i come into thread, and then leaving the thread in the middle of our conversations, and coming back to the thread the day after literally not mentioning ANYTHING about me and not acknowledging any progression from me to voting guillo i consider as backing off. just feels like he actually did avoid me
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:56 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

and then the only time he talks about me after is to complain along with the chk person that me writing paragraphs is anti town and i should be policy lim'ed
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 586, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 556, Guillotina wrote:Yikes. My PoE got bigger... this sucks.

Town Leans
  • Gamma Force
    Aristophane
    DoubtingThomas
Null
  • pob long
    Chaos Triforce
Scum Leans
  • chkflip
    Johnny Farrar
    Tayl0r Swift
    superbowl9
    Plusjoyed
so you scumread: the people who disagree with you and townread: the people who you agree with and ari for some reason? yeah youre intentionally trying to derail the thread and prevent scumhunting. those arent genuine reads, those are pure ego.

VOTE: guillotina
I smell fear here. Unorthodox play does not sit well for scum. I'm gonna put it this way. Sometimes, just sometimes I say that I town read people but in my private notes I scum read them and viceversa. What? Do you think that only scum can pocket town?

Ari's towniness is a gut feeling produced by something he posted, it does not mean he'll stay there but I'll keep him there as I got a bigger PoE list to sort out.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:00 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

So like, that timing does suck Tommy but I have an alternative theory: the personality clash. He pushed you, you came and annoyed him and he wanted to leave. I think that's just as likely as your theory, which is why he's not the slam dunk you think he is.

@guillo point out the Ari town post?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

ok but like... lying about a read or two is ok i guess if theres a purpose for it. we probably all do that. but your scum list is all of the people who have disagreed with you, and no one else. thats not scumhunting, thats you going on an ego trip
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 34, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 32, superbowl9 wrote:Oh whats up ari! I feel like you rolled scum this game for some weird reason
I wish!

I love the idea of winning this as scum or especially as SK!

Alas, it is not in the cards this time :(

Here Johnny
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:03 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

yea I understand that, and that's what I tried to leave him alone too, until he's called for a policy lim on me despite leaving the thread and coming back and avoiding me. I was trying to respect his choice to avoid me thinking it was a personality clash.

However, him calling for policy lim on me, that's pretty shitty play, I guess regardless of his alignment. I am doing him a favor by saying he's a wolf not a town atp. I don't t hink a sane town will be calling for policy lim's for things I've done and in that fashion that is very outting.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:04 am

Post by catboi »

In post 610, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So like, that timing does suck Tommy but I have an alternative theory: the personality clash. He pushed you, you came and annoyed him and he wanted to leave. I think that's just as likely as your theory, which is why he's not the slam dunk you think he is.
I have not read the full game yet (on page 10 atm), but out of context, this is what that looks like to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 612, Guillotina wrote:
In post 32, superbowl9 wrote:Oh whats up ari! I feel like you rolled scum this game for some weird reason
I wish!

Here Johnny
a) thats super easy to fake
b) to me that post slightly pings as not genuine
c) now that youve outed it i feel like your secret pocketing attempt on ari is null.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 611, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok but like... lying about a read or two is ok i guess if theres a purpose for it. we probably all do that. but your scum list is all of the people who have disagreed with you, and no one else. thats not scumhunting, thats you going on an ego trip
Really? Gamma disagreed with me and he is in my town list. Chaos disagreed with me and actually sort of throwed shade on me at one point and she managed to get out of my scum list. If you are gonna push me for not scumhunting, don't conveniently leave some facts out.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:06 am

Post by catboi »

I wish!

Here Johnny
That is nullest of incredibly null posts and it's more than a little concerning you'd have someone as town above everyone else based on a page 2 post where he says he's sad about not being mafia/SK (¬ω¬)
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:06 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 611, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok but like... lying about a read or two is ok i guess if theres a purpose for it. we probably all do that. but your scum list is all of the people who have disagreed with you, and no one else. thats not scumhunting, thats you going on an ego trip
superb's reads have been most exclusively scum reading/pushing me and guillo. really odd for you to bully guillo for that. yes it's not a great read list, but there are people who's basically doing the same thing? not sure if you ignoring superb here is because he's your out of game friend and biased (or maybe you are biased about guillo) or because he's your scum buddy
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 618, DoubtingThomas wrote:
superb's reads have been most exclusively scum reading/pushing me and guillo. really odd for you to bully guillo for that. yes it's not a great read list, but there are people who's basically doing the same thing? not sure if you ignoring superb here is because he's your out of game friend and biased (or maybe you are biased about guillo) or because he's your scum buddy
i mean you dont see me defending superb owl either do you? earlier i was attacking both sides for being toxic. but that readlist is really garbage.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 615, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
I wish!

Here Johnny
a) thats super easy to fake
b) to me that post slightly pings as not genuine
c) now that youve outed it i feel like your secret pocketing attempt on ari is null.
a) Or not.
b) I disagree
c) As long as you are in my scum list, the less you know the better.

Instead of worrying about Ari, worry about yourself. Besides suspicion on me, who else is scum for you?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:10 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 619, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
i mean you dont see me defending superb owl either do you? earlier i was attacking both sides for being toxic. but that readlist is really garbage.
i didnt say you were protecting superbowl. i said you ignored him for guillo, which i dont know is because you've (as you have before expressed) like newcomers less (or think me and guillo are not trying to 'fit in') or some other reason
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Guillotina »

Because you said this, I'm inclined to believe that there is at least two scum in my scum list, if not all three.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 621, DoubtingThomas wrote:
i didnt say you were protecting superbowl. i said you ignored him for guillo, which i dont know is because you've (as you have before expressed) like newcomers less (or think me and guillo are not trying to 'fit in') or some other reason
She also said that we are outsiders.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:23 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 537, superbowl9 wrote:If you really think guillotine and dt leading all our important discussion is not an issue gamma then Ima have to vote you
In post 538, Gamma Emerald wrote:They’re not leading the discussion imo? What makes you say that? And why is that vote worthy/scummy/some combination of the two? And what do you think threatening me accomplishes in getting me to see things your way?
In post 540, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re legitimately trying to push 2 of my confident TRs for a policy yeet here. I’m not happy about that in the slightest, I know you’re a much better player than that.
In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are they doing that is “hurting the game health”? It honestly seems like you just want to get rid of slots you can’t manipulate.
I think Gamma has this pretty on point. It's really disgusting for him to 'threaten to vote gamma' while calling for our policy lim? what kind of town does that? "hey if you don't agree to policy limming this slot, then ima vote YOU"

Return to “Completed Open Games”