Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 699, superbowl9 wrote:BM is it time for us to team up again? Knowing you you'll think I rolled scum this game :lol:
*peeks out from covers* is A50 here too? :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:43 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 694, Chaos Triforce wrote:the whole thing looked a bit overwhelming for him. I understand you were upset. The problem is that you end up scaring the shit out of the person your clashing with.
If you think I backed down because I was scared of clashing with a big personality you don't know me well enough. I'm not going to drag the thread into a meaningless argument, you saw how much DT ranted about me when I wasn't even responding. I got what was useful from the interaction and stopped there.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

superbowl, are we townblocking? i havent read anything yet, so early preview welcome!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 696, Battle Mage wrote:hi Noraa
BM!!!!!!!!

-excitednornor
You THOUGHT you knew what the word "Chaos" meant...
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:45 am

Post by superbowl9 »

PLEASE because right now the townblock is weird gamma and 2 newbies
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 704, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 696, Battle Mage wrote:hi Noraa
BM!!!!!!!!

-excitednornor
<3 I'm excited to see you too, and also at peace with the fact you being here means I don't need to worry about anything after this dayphase. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 705, superbowl9 wrote:PLEASE because right now the townblock is weird gamma and 2 newbies
great, who are the newbies? and who are we elimming?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BM I highly suggest you read the thread before Town blocking

Also @catboi tbh I think Johnny is approaching me in a pretty sensible way for the view he is expressing. My only games with him have been Town games so if he thinks I look different that would look sus on me. I won’t call it a Town move yet but it’s certainly the proper move if he is town.
I like you asking that sort of question though. You can go into the weak townreads tier
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 1.06
EliminationWith 12 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

Chaos Triforce
(3): pob long, chkflip, catboi
superbowl9
(3): DoubtingThomas, Gamma Emerald, Guillotina
Guillotina
(2): superbowl9, Tayl0r Swift
Gamma Emerald
(1): Chaos Triforce
Tayl0r Swift
(1): JohnnyFarrar

Not Voting
(2): Aristophanes, Battle Mage

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-11-21 10:30:00).

Mod notes:
  • Aristophanes V/LA until Tuesday.
  • A reminder that threats are against site rules. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Consider this a final warning.
  • Be civil
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:55 am

Post by catboi »

In post 708, Gamma Emerald wrote:BM I highly suggest you read the thread before Town blocking

Also @catboi tbh I think Johnny is approaching me in a pretty sensible way for the view he is expressing. My only games with him have been Town games so if he thinks I look different that would look sus on me. I won’t call it a Town move yet but it’s certainly the proper move if he is town.
I like you asking that sort of question though. You can go into the weak townreads tier
I'm just highly curious about his progression there, because a lot of his play was fairly neutral, breaking up fights and questioning reads other people gave, but when it came to his own stances he'd offered very few and had named you and tayl0r as scumreads, and his reasoning on you didn't seem great. I like that he's backed down but I still want to understand his process there.

Almost caught up but was liking Thomas, Gamma, and the plusjoyed slot for town.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 633, Chaos Triforce wrote:Town!Taylor doesn't give two shits what anyone thinks about anything/anyone. Hmmmmmm.
thats true but i do caere about the game being fun due to limited toxicity. the game is currently not meeting that threshold.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 711, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 633, Chaos Triforce wrote:Town!Taylor doesn't give two shits what anyone thinks about anything/anyone. Hmmmmmm.
thats true but i do caere about the game being fun due to limited toxicity. the game is currently not meeting that threshold.
don't worry, I'm here...to...uh....save the day? :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 577, Guillotina wrote:
In post 571, PlusJOYED wrote:I see no reason to continue spending my freetime playing a forum game to be insulted by strangers on the internet who obsess on winning a game with no stakes behind it. I don't feel like I'm the only one who feels this game has become toxic either. I'm replacing out.
This is should get modkilled!
I hope i dont have to explain why.
what the fk is this? :facepalm:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Lol just you wait BM.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 568, PlusJOYED wrote:this is the most toxic mafia game I've ever played
:lol: what an endorsement! no wonder Marashu was so keen to let me rep in...

I'm enjoying the read so far- will work my way through over the next couple of days.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 712, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 711, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
don't worry, I'm here...to...uh....save the day? :lol:
i mean we're on a fresh start so this is gonna be great. i dont know how to make people play mafia when they mostly seem interested in crapping on each others faces though.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 556, Guillotina wrote:Yikes. My PoE got bigger... this sucks.

Town Leans
  • Gamma Force
    Aristophane
    DoubtingThomas
Null
  • pob long
    Chaos Triforce
Scum Leans
  • chkflip
    Johnny Farrar
    Tayl0r Swift
    superbowl9
    Plusjoyed
In post 651, Guillotina wrote:Ok. I gathered enough data to believe that VOTE: Gamma Emerald
is scum
and that
superbowl9
might be his partner.

I havent read anything since my last post writing this, so I'll catch up!

Look into the spoilers! Let the scumhunt begin!

Spoiler:
In post 257, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Guillotina
Between taking a joke a bit too seriously and having a pretty hard LAMIST tone I’m okay with this going aorn
Being ok with an elimination for someone not taking a joke is hardcore scum.

In post 280, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 260, Guillotina wrote:This sounds like you tried hard to find a reason to find me scum, cast a ridiculous vote on me and see if it gains momentum. This gets you lynched where i come from.
You really think you SCARE me? I eat players like you for breakfast. And I don’t think I had to “try hard” to find those reasons. The joke thing is self-evident and as for why it’s scummy, scum don’t really have the mental bandwidth to be figuring out what is and isn’t a joke effectively, they’re to busy trying to deceive everyone to allocate that brainpower. It’s not exactly scientific but it’s what I’ve discerned over time. And your LAMIST behavior comes from stuff like where it seems a little theatrical to be making that sort of commentary, to the point I find it likely that it is actively staged. The desire to project a townie mindset seems a little TOO strong imo.
I replied to this here:

In post 308, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 282, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 250, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh you just responded out of order. We played in the Merchant’s Daughter game, we were scum together

Tbh that delayed response has me like :S
wait btw did we win? wasnt Nancy Drew there
yeah we won
In post 286, Guillotina wrote: Interesting choice of words. “I eat players like you for breakfast” in a game where scum are the cannibals. I know that remark is NAI but it was so funny! Lol.
Disregarding the rest of the post rn because it’s probably weaksauce nonsense
, why call this out if you don’t feel it’s alignment indicative at all? If I’m trying to legitimately send a message with that, it places me in a small set of players where if I’m town, it would be advised to not call such a thing out. I wasn’t exactly subtle about it, but you felt compelled to call it out for no constructive purpose. If you are town all you are doing is sounding like a smug smartass by calling something out like this. All you’re doing in that case is signaling that you’re desperate for validation of your intelligence. Which kinda lines up with the attitude you’ve already put out.
At this point I was suspicious of Gamma of being scum so I took a gamble and decided to pocket him.
(I still don't believe you didnt read the entire post considering how fixated you were onto me. So saying that you disregarded the rest of the post because it was probably weaksause, is bullshit! You needed to make time to answer to that.
In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah the entire point-by-point response was just twisting everything I said until you could reasonably turn it against me. No thanks, not dignifying that with a proper breakdown.
Notice the aggressiveness of his replies, such aggressiveness is NAI and someone that is town is expected to be this way but...

In post 316, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 313, Guillotina wrote:
In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Yeah the entire point-by-point response was just twisting everything I said until you could reasonably turn it against me. No thanks, not dignifying that with a proper breakdown.
It was not my intention to twist and turn it against you. It's a habit. I'm a psychologist.
That may be so, but you seemed intent to take anything I said the opposite to what I meant if it served to debase my statement. That seems less like proper psychology and more like a self-serving implementation of it.

But setting that aside, it seems you are being genuine here. As such, I’ll let the push go
, but I’ll also state I still don’t really rate you. It’s easy to talk a big game, but without proper evidence I can’t tell how well you fit into those big shoes you’re trying to fill.
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Chaos Triforce
Idk if I had been clear on this yet, but I feel like they generally haven’t been impressive, and Noraa in particular seems a bit off I think? To put a pinpoint on one of my issues, I feel like they’re a bit overly defensive about everything.
If he was town he'd bother to enquire what my reaction was coming from. Instead he accused me, he said that I was twisting everything until I could
REASONABLY
turn it against him. When I said that I town-read him for an excuse that only a wolf would believe, he dropped all weapons and dropped his push on me???
POCKET ATTEMPT: SUCCESS!
If he was town he would have said something like, "no wait minute you pushed on me and twisted my words to make me look like a wolf and now you townread me? Fuck that!"
I know I would have, you don't get to frame me and then stop my push because you say you town read me, if you town read me for that, then you must know I'm town.

But he didn't react anywhere near that way, at this point he surely thought that he had pocketed me! LOLSCUM

From this point forward I followed him to see who he'd wolf and town spew.

In post 361, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 331, chkflip wrote:
In post 317, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 299, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 294, chkflip wrote:YO SUPERBOWL DID YOU RAND SCUM WITHOUT ME!?
You’ll know if you’re dead by tomorrow :lol:
I see this specifically coming from scum more than town.

-norbear
Scuuuuuuuuuuuum shaaaaaaaaaaaade

Bowl is undoubtedly town.
Yeeeaaah I'm gonna need you to back that one up. Though I also would like better explanation of why the people SRing superbowl are doing so too.
"Translation: Yaaah, I'm gonna need you to to tell me why you scum read bowl so I could pocket you too and I'm gonna need everyone to tell me why the SR superbowl to kill you tonight."

In post 372, Gamma Emerald wrote:town: tay, guillo,
weak town: chk, johnny, pj
bleh idk: superb, ari, dt
actually idk: sirius, poblong
scum: chaos
He pockets me and Taylor. I took a look at Taylor's games like she suggested and noticed that when she is town, she is care free and relax, like she is here. Evidently I put her in my scum list, to see if "Town" Gamma would try to convince me in detailed why Taylor was town, but he never did.

In post 374, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 367, superbowl9 wrote:I feel like im in a newbie
why
In post 369, superbowl9 wrote:Watch out for ari this game tho plus don’t just shove that in town
agree, was in another game with him where he was town recently enough and I think his vibe here is different
he feels a bit tepid this game, is the best way to put it
In post 389, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 376, superbowl9 wrote:
why
In post 369, superbowl9 wrote:Watch out for ari this game tho plus don’t just shove that in town
agree, was in another game with him where he was town recently enough and I think his vibe here is different
You’ve been acting like bad play isn’t bad this game which is really confusing and pinging me a little? I feel like you should know bad play w/ your flair and join date. Haven’t called it out cause I want you to get to D2 at least this time ToT
My flair? also what "bad play" have you seen thus far?
TEPID: showing little enthusiasm
. I agree, Ari shows even less enthusiasm than chkflip.

Gamma, Superbowl interactions hint distancing. Gamma spews Ari town.

superbowl is ok with Gamma reaching D2, why though?

In post 415, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm gonna guess it's PJ based on posts regarding him from you? I also don't think Ari's been active enough you'd feel the need to make him feel comfortable.
This was a reply to my post. Wolf Gamma would need to ascertain his position as my town read. Notice PJ didn't because she knew she was town.

In post 426, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 421, DoubtingThomas wrote:gamma what are your thoughts on this. seriously. this guy admits that he hasn't read bulk of my posts while giving an initial scum read on me for not liking my posts. and then now double downs on voting me even though my thought here is very transparent and easily followable for towns. take a stance.
It's dumb but PJ doesn't strike me as the pinnacle of intellectual play. It doesn't seem like what I've seen of him so far either, though.
In post 443, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think DT genuinely believes the point they are making. I’ll pencil them in as town.
I must admit. These two interactions are weird. I don't know if I'm looking at a case of Gamma pocketing DT or Gamma buddying up with DT. My problem is that only two cannibals know each other. Hmm. A new question arises, is a world where Gamma/superbowl is less likely than Gamma/DT?

I need your help town because I can't read DT so he could easily pocket me.

In post 495, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 483, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 481, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 479, DoubtingThomas wrote:it's noted that tayl0r swift is too good for me and won't even read my posts.
im not singling you out. i skimmed the thread but ughhh it was such a slog
Wanna elim in DT/Guillotine with me so we dont have to read this anymore
This is starting to run into trash take territory. Is there a legitimate reason what DT and guillo are doing is scummy? I don’t feel like what they’re doing is exceptionally policy worthy, otherwise.
Thanks for the pocket Gamma but this strikes me as odd. Before I townread you you were ok with lynching me because I didn't understand a joke and now you think it is outrageous to policy kill someone?

In post 496, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I’m on the fence here but I don’t really rate chk’s meta skill that highly rn
I can see how chkflip is LHF now.

In post 522, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 519, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 513, Gamma Emerald wrote:You and I are both the type to be wrong on our most straightforward reads but be more tuned in on our subconscious SRs, I believe.
What’s your read list like rn?
Then I remember that you were the one that called me scum in like ur fifth post in this game. ur scum. there's no changing my mind here.

-nornor
I accept I might be wrong, in which case I’d like to know your reads, because if there’s someone bothering you and me simultaneously that might be a good person to home in on.
In post 531, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I’ll definitely obvtown. Question is whether you’ll live to see it.
In post 535, Gamma Emerald wrote:Im saying Noraa’s lifespan tends to be shorter than mine in practice
Then I think we should make sure Chaos Triforce lives another day, because you obviously feel threatened by the hydra.

In post 540, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re legitimately trying to push 2 of my confident TRs for a policy yeet here. I’m not happy about that in the slightest, I know you’re a much better player than that.
Thanks for your confidence buddy! I hope after this you think the same! Much love!

In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are they doing that is “hurting the game health”? It honestly seems like you just want to get rid of slots you can’t manipulate.
Yah talk to your partner, he is ruining your perfectly formed pockets!

In post 550, Gamma Emerald wrote:Superbowl if I’m overrating your skill off our one game together it’s quite advisable to tell me now jsyk
I think it's ok to ask him privately. No judgement here, ok, that's a lie! Judgement shall be passed!

Town Lean

Cat
Chaos
Taylor
Johnny

Null

Ari
pob Long
chkflip
DT

Scum

Gamma
superbowl
wtf is this progression lol
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 687, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Spicy take! VOTE: Tayl0
??
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Not impressed by what seems to be Johnny stirring the pot
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 717, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 556, Guillotina wrote:Yikes. My PoE got bigger... this sucks.

Town Leans
  • Gamma Force
    Aristophane
    DoubtingThomas
Null
  • pob long
    Chaos Triforce
Scum Leans
  • chkflip
    Johnny Farrar
    Tayl0r Swift
    superbowl9
    Plusjoyed
In post 651, Guillotina wrote:Ok. I gathered enough data to believe that VOTE: Gamma Emerald
is scum
and that
superbowl9
might be his partner.

I havent read anything since my last post writing this, so I'll catch up!

Look into the spoilers! Let the scumhunt begin!

Spoiler:
In post 257, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Guillotina
Between taking a joke a bit too seriously and having a pretty hard LAMIST tone I’m okay with this going aorn
Being ok with an elimination for someone not taking a joke is hardcore scum.

In post 280, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 260, Guillotina wrote:This sounds like you tried hard to find a reason to find me scum, cast a ridiculous vote on me and see if it gains momentum. This gets you lynched where i come from.
You really think you SCARE me? I eat players like you for breakfast. And I don’t think I had to “try hard” to find those reasons. The joke thing is self-evident and as for why it’s scummy, scum don’t really have the mental bandwidth to be figuring out what is and isn’t a joke effectively, they’re to busy trying to deceive everyone to allocate that brainpower. It’s not exactly scientific but it’s what I’ve discerned over time. And your LAMIST behavior comes from stuff like where it seems a little theatrical to be making that sort of commentary, to the point I find it likely that it is actively staged. The desire to project a townie mindset seems a little TOO strong imo.
I replied to this here:

In post 308, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 282, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 250, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh you just responded out of order. We played in the Merchant’s Daughter game, we were scum together

Tbh that delayed response has me like :S
wait btw did we win? wasnt Nancy Drew there
yeah we won
In post 286, Guillotina wrote: Interesting choice of words. “I eat players like you for breakfast” in a game where scum are the cannibals. I know that remark is NAI but it was so funny! Lol.
Disregarding the rest of the post rn because it’s probably weaksauce nonsense
, why call this out if you don’t feel it’s alignment indicative at all? If I’m trying to legitimately send a message with that, it places me in a small set of players where if I’m town, it would be advised to not call such a thing out. I wasn’t exactly subtle about it, but you felt compelled to call it out for no constructive purpose. If you are town all you are doing is sounding like a smug smartass by calling something out like this. All you’re doing in that case is signaling that you’re desperate for validation of your intelligence. Which kinda lines up with the attitude you’ve already put out.
At this point I was suspicious of Gamma of being scum so I took a gamble and decided to pocket him.
(I still don't believe you didnt read the entire post considering how fixated you were onto me. So saying that you disregarded the rest of the post because it was probably weaksause, is bullshit! You needed to make time to answer to that.
In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah the entire point-by-point response was just twisting everything I said until you could reasonably turn it against me. No thanks, not dignifying that with a proper breakdown.
Notice the aggressiveness of his replies, such aggressiveness is NAI and someone that is town is expected to be this way but...

In post 316, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 313, Guillotina wrote:
In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Yeah the entire point-by-point response was just twisting everything I said until you could reasonably turn it against me. No thanks, not dignifying that with a proper breakdown.
It was not my intention to twist and turn it against you. It's a habit. I'm a psychologist.
That may be so, but you seemed intent to take anything I said the opposite to what I meant if it served to debase my statement. That seems less like proper psychology and more like a self-serving implementation of it.

But setting that aside, it seems you are being genuine here. As such, I’ll let the push go
, but I’ll also state I still don’t really rate you. It’s easy to talk a big game, but without proper evidence I can’t tell how well you fit into those big shoes you’re trying to fill.
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Chaos Triforce
Idk if I had been clear on this yet, but I feel like they generally haven’t been impressive, and Noraa in particular seems a bit off I think? To put a pinpoint on one of my issues, I feel like they’re a bit overly defensive about everything.
If he was town he'd bother to enquire what my reaction was coming from. Instead he accused me, he said that I was twisting everything until I could
REASONABLY
turn it against him. When I said that I town-read him for an excuse that only a wolf would believe, he dropped all weapons and dropped his push on me???
POCKET ATTEMPT: SUCCESS!
If he was town he would have said something like, "no wait minute you pushed on me and twisted my words to make me look like a wolf and now you townread me? Fuck that!"
I know I would have, you don't get to frame me and then stop my push because you say you town read me, if you town read me for that, then you must know I'm town.

But he didn't react anywhere near that way, at this point he surely thought that he had pocketed me! LOLSCUM

From this point forward I followed him to see who he'd wolf and town spew.

In post 361, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 331, chkflip wrote:
In post 317, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 299, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 294, chkflip wrote:YO SUPERBOWL DID YOU RAND SCUM WITHOUT ME!?
You’ll know if you’re dead by tomorrow :lol:
I see this specifically coming from scum more than town.

-norbear
Scuuuuuuuuuuuum shaaaaaaaaaaaade

Bowl is undoubtedly town.
Yeeeaaah I'm gonna need you to back that one up. Though I also would like better explanation of why the people SRing superbowl are doing so too.
"Translation: Yaaah, I'm gonna need you to to tell me why you scum read bowl so I could pocket you too and I'm gonna need everyone to tell me why the SR superbowl to kill you tonight."

In post 372, Gamma Emerald wrote:town: tay, guillo,
weak town: chk, johnny, pj
bleh idk: superb, ari, dt
actually idk: sirius, poblong
scum: chaos
He pockets me and Taylor. I took a look at Taylor's games like she suggested and noticed that when she is town, she is care free and relax, like she is here. Evidently I put her in my scum list, to see if "Town" Gamma would try to convince me in detailed why Taylor was town, but he never did.

why
In post 389, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 376, superbowl9 wrote:
why
You’ve been acting like bad play isn’t bad this game which is really confusing and pinging me a little? I feel like you should know bad play w/ your flair and join date. Haven’t called it out cause I want you to get to D2 at least this time ToT
My flair? also what "bad play" have you seen thus far?
TEPID: showing little enthusiasm
. I agree, Ari shows even less enthusiasm than chkflip.

Gamma, Superbowl interactions hint distancing. Gamma spews Ari town.

superbowl is ok with Gamma reaching D2, why though?

In post 415, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm gonna guess it's PJ based on posts regarding him from you? I also don't think Ari's been active enough you'd feel the need to make him feel comfortable.
This was a reply to my post. Wolf Gamma would need to ascertain his position as my town read. Notice PJ didn't because she knew she was town.

In post 426, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 421, DoubtingThomas wrote:gamma what are your thoughts on this. seriously. this guy admits that he hasn't read bulk of my posts while giving an initial scum read on me for not liking my posts. and then now double downs on voting me even though my thought here is very transparent and easily followable for towns. take a stance.
It's dumb but PJ doesn't strike me as the pinnacle of intellectual play. It doesn't seem like what I've seen of him so far either, though.
In post 443, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think DT genuinely believes the point they are making. I’ll pencil them in as town.
I must admit. These two interactions are weird. I don't know if I'm looking at a case of Gamma pocketing DT or Gamma buddying up with DT. My problem is that only two cannibals know each other. Hmm. A new question arises, is a world where Gamma/superbowl is less likely than Gamma/DT?

I need your help town because I can't read DT so he could easily pocket me.

In post 495, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 483, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 481, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 479, DoubtingThomas wrote:it's noted that tayl0r swift is too good for me and won't even read my posts.
im not singling you out. i skimmed the thread but ughhh it was such a slog
Wanna elim in DT/Guillotine with me so we dont have to read this anymore
This is starting to run into trash take territory. Is there a legitimate reason what DT and guillo are doing is scummy? I don’t feel like what they’re doing is exceptionally policy worthy, otherwise.
Thanks for the pocket Gamma but this strikes me as odd. Before I townread you you were ok with lynching me because I didn't understand a joke and now you think it is outrageous to policy kill someone?

In post 496, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I’m on the fence here but I don’t really rate chk’s meta skill that highly rn
I can see how chkflip is LHF now.

In post 522, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 519, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 513, Gamma Emerald wrote:You and I are both the type to be wrong on our most straightforward reads but be more tuned in on our subconscious SRs, I believe.
What’s your read list like rn?
Then I remember that you were the one that called me scum in like ur fifth post in this game. ur scum. there's no changing my mind here.

-nornor
I accept I might be wrong, in which case I’d like to know your reads, because if there’s someone bothering you and me simultaneously that might be a good person to home in on.
In post 531, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I’ll definitely obvtown. Question is whether you’ll live to see it.
In post 535, Gamma Emerald wrote:Im saying Noraa’s lifespan tends to be shorter than mine in practice
Then I think we should make sure Chaos Triforce lives another day, because you obviously feel threatened by the hydra.

In post 540, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re legitimately trying to push 2 of my confident TRs for a policy yeet here. I’m not happy about that in the slightest, I know you’re a much better player than that.
Thanks for your confidence buddy! I hope after this you think the same! Much love!

In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are they doing that is “hurting the game health”? It honestly seems like you just want to get rid of slots you can’t manipulate.
Yah talk to your partner, he is ruining your perfectly formed pockets!

In post 550, Gamma Emerald wrote:Superbowl if I’m overrating your skill off our one game together it’s quite advisable to tell me now jsyk
I think it's ok to ask him privately. No judgement here, ok, that's a lie! Judgement shall be passed!

Town Lean

Cat
Chaos
Taylor
Johnny

Null

Ari
pob Long
chkflip
DT

Scum

Gamma
superbowl
wtf is this progression lol
The first one was a fake read list. The second is the real one.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Except Cat cause it got confused. Insert BlackMage there
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 721, Guillotina wrote:
Except Cat cause I got confused. Insert BlackMage there
Correction
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 721, Guillotina wrote:Except Cat cause it got confused. Insert BlackMage there
what the fuck is with this 'black mage' crap? can we keep my ethnicity out of it, thanks :mad:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So your townread on me was never genuine. The entire townread on you that I had was based on you actually genuinely reconsidering me, so to find that reconsideration was staged outside you even deeper in the red than when you were initially pinging me.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”