borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:38 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.2

[5] Battle Mage (SirCakez, Firebringer, beeboy, Brian Skies, Gamma Emerald)
[4] SirCakez (Cabd, midwaybear, Fermis Flames, ManWithNoName)
[2] Gamma Emerald (REAGAN BUSH 84, Battle Mage)
[2] REAGAN BUSH 84 (Bell, MariaR)
[1] beeboy (l4pe)
[1] Cobra Kai (noraa)
[1] midwaybear (unwnd)
[1] noraa (Flavor Leaf)

[5] Not Voting (Cobra Kai, Dunnstral, Guillotina, Lady Lambdadelta, Will catch up later maybe)

With 22 alive, it is 12 to eliminate.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-11-30 13:00:00)
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
beefycheese
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 587, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 581, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maybe I wouldn’t be that way if you didn’t make games absolute hell to play!!!!!
w/e man
You can’t just dodge this problem. I am legitimately fed up with you shittunneling and spamming your way through the games you play. It’s time you learned to GROW UP.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 516, MariaR wrote:I see unwnd is town and I will be pairing with them until further notice.

Also I'm gonna say this now: My role is pretty great but it requires people to be open with who they're trying to pair with. Not saying you gotta but take it with a grain of salt.

For my ISO journal. Maria’s got multiple of these now. Connection to Unwnd here, Gamma earlier. Pockets, buddies, or genuine?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:38 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 544, unwnd wrote:I think we agree to disagree, but I dug you being on Gamma so I don't really have any beef with you atm
Why do you think that reading me off of one game we played together(like half a year ago-ish) is reliable?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 594, SirCakez wrote:Gamma is town
man you're not on the ball today! :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:38 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 590, SirCakez wrote:
In post 534, MariaR wrote:Hey Guillotina didn't expect to see you here (It's Chelsea)
wanna vote Cakez or Regan and get a scum?
Nobody thinks Reagan is scum
Coming from you this means very little to me at the moment. Second of all the opinions of everyone else regarding 1 slot on day 1 mean next to 0.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:39 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 603, midwaybear wrote:
In post 544, unwnd wrote:I think we agree to disagree, but I dug you being on Gamma so I don't really have any beef with you atm
Why do you think that reading me off of one game we played together(like half a year ago-ish) is reliable?
God has it been that long? Feels like only a few months ago

Do you still townread BM?
Stop
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 601, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 581, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maybe I wouldn’t be that way if you didn’t make games absolute hell to play!!!!!
w/e man
You can’t just dodge this problem. I am legitimately fed up with you shittunneling and spamming your way through the games you play. It’s time you learned to GROW UP.
the problem is yours, and yours alone. I don't see anybody else throwing their proverbial toys out the pram? Also, accusing me of shittunnelling when I've voted for about 7 different people in the last 3 hours is...incredible. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Cabd »

Chapter writing when kiddo falls asleep at this rate. Covid testing line is foreeeeeever.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 586, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 569, Fermis Flames wrote:reliably tell our posts apart when we're in morph-mode
This is exactly why I feel it was collateral, if that makes sense. While I no doubt believe we would have gone at it separately as well, you can look back at when I started to stop town blocking your slot was when I found out Cabd was in that hydra, so I went after and discredited your slot, which was also discrediting you.

We fought, yes, but I went back and forth town reading and scum reading multiple times.

This time, it will be through a different lens from both sides, and I’m interested to see what happens. I don’t think it will be the same situation at all, mainly based on the nightmare one of you guys reply towards me, and Tammy’s playstyle.

We are still the most likely to argue against each other in that, however. You are right.
Your mistake was in focusing on discrediting us instead of reading us.

But, enough of re-litigating that game.

~ strange.
L4pe
L4pe
Goon
L4pe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:41 am

Post by L4pe »

In post 607, Battle Mage wrote:
w/e man
the problem is yours, and yours alone. I don't see anybody else throwing their proverbial toys out the pram? Also, accusing me of shittunnelling when I've voted for about 7 different people in the last 3 hours is...incredible. :lol:
w/e man
shut up please

this will get nowhere
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:42 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 597, unwnd wrote:Maria what do you think about Flavor Leaf right now

I think Reagan is null ftr
My post ate itself but tldr: I need more than 1 phase to read FL so I'm not putting in too much effort to mull him over just adding posts of his I find interesting to my notebook in isolation. I can read him better than most I would say due to our scum play and rep. He's free to comf or deny such a statement.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

honestly Gamma, I don't have any issue with you, I just wish you'd calm down and treat the game like a bit of fun, rather than always going on some ego-trip. *shrug*

but it doesn't get me wound up, I just genuinely worry for you.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 610, L4pe wrote:
w/e man
w/e man
shut up please

this will get nowhere
...you're telling me to shut up?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 605, MariaR wrote:
In post 534, MariaR wrote:Hey Guillotina didn't expect to see you here (It's Chelsea)
Coming from you this means very little to me at the moment. Second of all the opinions of everyone else regarding 1 slot on day 1 mean next to 0.
Idc
Still think your push is not gonna go anywhere
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

w/e man
Oh it isn’t just this game. Every time you’ve played you’ve gotten cocksure about stuff. You are infuriating and I’m tired of ignoring the issue! I will see you laid low if it’s the last goddamn thing I do!!!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:44 am

Post by midwaybear »

I remember it started sometime in May, but after checking it ended in July.
About BM, I didn't really townread him. I just find the way he plays to be a little grating personally, but Cakez reasons didn't seem too substantiated to me. Considering that Cakez apparently only played in BM scum games, it's a bit weird. I like that Cakez backed off though, but neither of them are really confident reads rn.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw this post is bad
<Embrace The Void>

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 614, SirCakez wrote:
In post 605, MariaR wrote:
Idc
Still think your push is not gonna go anywhere
For someone who holds that outlook and doesn't seem to care you certainly seem interested in trying to stop me instead of figure out why I feel that way. Dully noted
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 616, midwaybear wrote:I remember it started sometime in May, but after checking it ended in July.
About BM, I didn't really townread him. I just find the way he plays to be brilliant personally, but Cakez reasons didn't seem too substantiated to me. Considering that Cakez apparently only played in BM scum games, it's a bit weird. I like that Cakez backed off though, but neither of them are really confident reads rn.
I think you got me and Cakez the wrong way round there. I backed off Cakez, he is still voting for me. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

L4pe
L4pe
Goon
L4pe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:46 am

Post by L4pe »

In post 613, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 610, L4pe wrote:
w/e man
w/e man
shut up please

this will get nowhere
...you're telling me to shut up?
both

In post 615, Gamma Emerald wrote:
w/e man
Oh it isn’t just this game. Every time you’ve played you’ve gotten cocksure about stuff. You are infuriating and I’m tired of ignoring the issue! I will see you laid low if it’s the last goddamn thing I do!!!
wtf is this post though
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 610, L4pe wrote:
w/e man
w/e man
shut up please

this will get nowhere
Game health maintenance. <3
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 617, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Btw this post is bad
i agree - shall we unite and elim Cakez together?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:47 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 615, Gamma Emerald wrote:You are infuriating and I’m tired of ignoring the issue!
I mean you joined the game after BM, so...
It also just seems like your vote is based off pure dislike for his playstyle. I get that, but I don't know if I trust it to hit scum.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Cabd »

Yesssss cakes is still scum.

Justice wagon fucking ho
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”