Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 499, Nero Cain wrote:Why, when you read the game did you have nothing to comment on?
Besides ascetic claim what else? I believe it.

Norwee is town.

We have to flush out the inactives.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, clearly ascetic claim was the only thing that happened in this game before you replaced in. :igmeou:

thoughts on muh and his wagon?

what are your reads?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There are too many townreads on me :(
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well we know who the n1 kill is gonna be!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Umlaut »

Hey there, skimmed the first half of the game or so last night. Calling Guillotina somewhat town for the early claim.

VOTE: Glitch

Blatantly trying to fish for hard info about IV's role ("guyz why aren't we talking about that claim more").

(More from me in a few hours hopefully when I have time to read)
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:19 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 502, NorwegianboyEE wrote:There are too many townreads on me :(
probably means you’re just town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:21 am

I will get to this at some point

377 is a good question btw

I like, can kinda of see where he’s going with those townreads and why he has them like kind of

and I liked the fact that he was trying to establish a town block early

At the same time, I haven’t efforted much myself trying to find townreads which again I need to reread instead of just skim

But lately my standard for townread has been going up in early game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hot take: muh is scum and Glitch is the attempted counterwagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 506, innocentvillager wrote:I like, can kinda of see where he’s going with those townreads and why he has them like kind of
so are you saying that you share those town reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 506, innocentvillager wrote:At the same time, I haven’t efforted much myself trying to find townreads which again I need to reread instead of just skim
it feels like you came out strong and you were pretty active early on. Why do you think you've lost some of that early energy?

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:37 am

In post 508, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 506, innocentvillager wrote:I like, can kinda of see where he’s going with those townreads and why he has them like kind of
so are you saying that you share those town reads?
Not really

I’m just saying I think I see where it could come from
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:38 am

In post 509, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 506, innocentvillager wrote:At the same time, I haven’t efforted much myself trying to find townreads which again I need to reread instead of just skim
it feels like you came out strong and you were pretty active early on. Why do you think you've lost some of that early energy?
This like very frequently happens when I get into catchup mode

as either alignment, slightly more intensely as scum tho

If I start efforting and reading more closely I’ll probably get back into it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

do you feel like the answers the question b/c I don't. If you "don't really" share his town reads you SHOULD hate the proposed townbloc.

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:44 am

now that is where I disagree with you, sir
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well, it doesn't really make sense to me. You are basically saying that you are ok with a townbloc that contains ppl that YOU aren't town reading and that just makes no sense to me.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 507, Nero Cain wrote:hot take: muh is scum and Glitch is the attempted counterwagon.
Any counterwagon is good for information so you shouldn't oppose it so early even if you think that's the case.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero, why is Glitch town? Because that seems to be our main disagreement so far.

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:58 am

actually when you say it like that maybe you’re right

idk man I got confused somewhere

bottom line is i think I see where the TRs come from, not necessarily that like, I’m okay with establishing whatever he said as a universal townbloc

that’s my pov
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

IV do you have scumreads. I think the main thing about your scumgame is that you literally never push anyone, but just try to look town and do showbiz. Meanwhile your towngame in lovers mafia you kept aggressively pushing players. Not seeing more of that here is making me nervous.

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:08 am

lol Norway

You wouldn’t understand because you haven’t played with me outside of those games, I can’t fault you for that

The whole purpose of my agenda in mini 2160 was literally to emulate my towngame, mostly for worsty to townread me

Lovers is not a good example of my towngame, everything I said about that game in 2160 was all true, despite me being scum

I don’t like, push as town unless I really feel like I could be onto something
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mainly he's voting muh whom I think is scum. He doesn't really feel different from my sole game with him where he was town and he's going to be a bit down the totem pole. I mean players like JV or ABR or IV or muh or may and t. swift just seem so much scummier than him.

Why is he scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

even TPG and ulmat (kinda)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 520, Nero Cain wrote:Why is he scum?
It's a feeling, but i want Glitch to engage with the thread more before i say anything else.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is it more than a feeling?

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

bump
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”