fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 2391, Bell wrote:tbh, it's not a very good wagon from my blind town perspective.
Which wagon are you talking about? If cake .... this doesn't match up with what u said previously.
In post 2445, Cabd wrote:I didn't proofread that shit, sorry in advance for the three people who read it, not sorry in advance for the scumbutt about to go and try and make a rebuttal of it.
I read the majority of it. All the CakexNoraa scum equity stuff is bullshit but that's not what I'm here to say. What is negative/positive utility and why is it even important to begin with? I rarely hear terms like this and I think the only time I've heard it was when someone was describing a gravedigger. I believe that's considered negative utility? Idk its just ur whole case is that Cake is trying to find you but I dont understand why negative/positive utility is so special?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

In post 2517, midwaybear wrote:I like beeboy for now because his reads are on unwnd and l4pe. I'm pretty sure he is pretty familiar with both of them, so it makes sense for town!beeboy to exclusively have reads on them.
Also, I know my readlist likely wasn't helpful for any of you.
no, it was fine, a lot of your townreads i/we agree with but there's a few points of difference. beeboy dropping some townreads on his friends without really playing the game and not justifying them, while getting scummoned just to vote maria for no reason isn't a good look. shows a lack of curiosity. like if there's a token demotivated lurkscum it's him. and how is it that beeboy gets a towny town read for that but the other two are lower? doesn't really track to townread
him
for those reads on them when you don't fully agree yourself, no?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by unwnd »

Not that the game is about myself, but I think it would be worthwhile to discuss your read on me, or have a dialogue. I'm not ready to vote you quite yet.

You mentioned something before in the last game we played, wherein you sacrificed yourself because you thought my appeal at the end was townie (as with my claim). This is a different game however. I think you are a very viable lynch candidate yet you have kept me at arm's length for quite some time. What I'm lacking from you in particular is just the independent thought about things. If you feel pressured and are just flailing your arms before you sink, then that just gives me nothing if 12 people are wrong. It's frustrating when nobody listens to you but I want to.
Stop
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Firebringer »

guys guys guys

i think u all fail to see whats in front of u.

now i dont want to do this but if u continue making cakez wagon a thing. I will be very very annoying.

u will not like me when i am annoying, turn back now.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2527, unwnd wrote:Not that the game is about myself, but I think it would be worthwhile to discuss your read on me, or have a dialogue. I'm not ready to vote you quite yet.

You mentioned something before in the last game we played, wherein you sacrificed yourself because you thought my appeal at the end was townie (as with my claim). This is a different game however. I think you are a very viable lynch candidate yet you have kept me at arm's length for quite some time. What I'm lacking from you in particular is just the independent thought about things. If you feel pressured and are just flailing your arms before you sink, then that just gives me nothing if 12 people are wrong. It's frustrating when nobody listens to you but I want to.
Big ass ninjas, this was at SirCakez
Stop
Will catch up later maybe
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Will catch up later maybe »

has anyone brought up the idea that nora was so opposed to listening to cabd on cakez because she knows cabd is wrong?

just an idea im tossing around while i think about things

-Nacho
see username
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2530, Will catch up later maybe wrote:has anyone brought up the idea that nora was so opposed to listening to cabd on cakez because she knows cabd is wrong?

-Nacho
good points
VOTE: nora
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2524, SirCakez wrote:So why did you stay on it so long and then you just rejoined it
Because I had some trust and now you should probably die today
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 2493, Fermis Flames wrote:Wishing you an easy surgery and recovery
Same. *sending well wishes to cabd*
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Firebringer, who do you see as scum between me and the muffin/nacho hydra is then?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2534, midwaybear wrote:Firebringer, who do you see as scum between me and the muffin/nacho hydra is then?
i have no read opinion of either of u. why am i choosing again?
Show

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:07 pm

im town if that helps
-Nacho
see username
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 2530, Will catch up later maybe wrote:has anyone brought up the idea that nora was so opposed to listening to cabd on cakez because she knows cabd is wrong?

-Nacho
I mean no one listened to me. Does that mean everyone somehow is scum buddies with Cake and knows I'm wrong?

This logic is flawed
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2526, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:doesn't really track to townread him for those reads on them when you don't fully agree yourself, no?
beeboy has been lurky in most games recently, so I don't want to read him based off of that. It's not really about whether I agree with them to me(he could be right on both after all), it's just that I feel like it makes sense as a town approach from him. If he was scum, I don't really think he would be so lost(maybe).
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2527, unwnd wrote:Not that the game is about myself, but I think it would be worthwhile to discuss your read on me, or have a dialogue. I'm not ready to vote you quite yet.

I don't really have much of a read on you maybe light scum for some post you made earlier I didn't like I forgot what
You haven't really tried to engage me at all this game so I haven't really felt enticed to
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2539, SirCakez wrote:

I don't really have much of a read on you maybe light scum for some post you made earlier I didn't like I forgot what
You haven't really tried to engage me at all this game so I haven't really felt enticed to
Now is the time
Stop
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2535, Firebringer wrote:i have no read opinion of either of u. why am i choosing again?
apparenly cabd has info that there's scum in me, you, cakez, catchup
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2541, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2535, Firebringer wrote:i have no read opinion of either of u. why am i choosing again?
apparenly cabd has info that there's scum in me, you, cakez, catchup
weird. gun to head probably nacho.
Show

Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 2514, Cobra Kai wrote:Other than sideshow attraction what are your thoughts on Flavor, Syryana?
Personally, I'm still leaning town. But then, I have no idea what a scum-FL even looks like. It just kind of reminds me of Illicit April I guess. The LLD wagon attempt is an exercise in futility, you could run over LLD with a steamroller and she wouldn't feel pressure. The followers are mostly bored.

I don't really get the sense he's trying to build a narrative or anything based off what he's doing. Mostly just agent of chaos as per usual.

I was also told to tell you strange agrees when she's not cheerily talking to a brick with a picture of Nacho on it in the corner.
-spin
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:10 pm

no that was a lie, cabd already clarified that
see username
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by midwaybear »

I like muffin but I don't like nacho.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2544, Will catch up later maybe wrote:no that was a lie, cabd already clarified that
Wait what? He does have a mod-given scumpool though right
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

nope!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Ok unwnd what do you want to know?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:12 pm

cabd's list was based on something dumb like people who didn't question his claim which is inherently flawed since it assumes we even knew hed claimed lol (hint: username)
see username

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”