Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5925 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

tbh NPOM REALLY wanted BEF and Grendel dead iirc, I just didn't have any reason to really fight him on that.
Also pooky is trying damn hard to paint me as scum here. nagl
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5926 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:36 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

gamma im just a clueless townie dude
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5927 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

suuuuure
but you said it multiple times for no good reason imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5928 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:46 am

i am full of fear and doubt
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5929 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

fear sure. doubt idk
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5930 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:38 am

Post by pisskop »

I didnt know I could win with town.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5931 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Also, I stole gamma from his wincon.

Also also mod confirmed to me, a confirmed not-mafia, that I cannot recruit scum period. I just fail, but 'unlike other cult leaders, I wont die'.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5932 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:41 am

ok but you see how in the three revealed dead mafia role pms, there's only 1 that says they have impenetrable loyalty right? so that doesn't fit with what you are telling us about your role.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5933 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Right, except 1: maybe its a feint or meant to clue maf in that there is a cult and 2: I have no reason to lie about what Ive just said.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5934 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Like it or not, I went from being the towniest poster in the game to actually be confirmed town-adjacent.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5935 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Im basically your innocent-child cop-lite now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5936 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Lets discuss how npom died, and grendel didnt.

Thats a mystery we need.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5937 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:49 am

i can feel dgb from the dead thread screaming at me to not trust you

but im going to anyway because I'm stupid :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5938 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

literally the only reason I was okay claiming was that DGB had died
<Embrace The Void>

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5939 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:52 am

LOLOLOL

if we somehow lose to you guys she is never going to let me hear the end of it
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5940 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5938, Gamma Emerald wrote:literally the only reason I was okay claiming was that DGB had died
The only reason I was okay claiming is I know how much gamma loves to betray cult-pisskop at any chance so I couldnt trust him to not do so this game either.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5941 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

hey this time I didn't have a role that pressured me to shift back to townsiding
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5942 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Well I hope you see why I was so cautious about this game, and somebody out there screwing with my easy win.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5943 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

because theres more to this setup were not being told.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5944 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:59 am

Post by pisskop »

I will be calling my recruit to gamma tonight. So that he can claim if my recruit was recruited or not.

I expect to be faith-docced tonight too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5945 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

I like most of satyricon, but this song is always going to be my favorite.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5946 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5690, The Baker wrote:
Holy blurry vision Batman!
It was a double duty, killing the mark/c booty, tooty fruity kind of night!
Get to the Batmobile before everyone is djented to death!
This...is a low moment....

Spoiler: Doctor Drew
Mafia PR
Mark Holcomb

Flavor:

You are
Mark Holcomb
. You are one of the three guitarists for Periphery, and a part of this game's informed minority.
One of the only people to rock a 7-string PRS and I'm pretty sure the only to ever have an 8-string as well.
You have bridged the gap between melody and distortion with ease throughout your years in Periphery and your side project, Haunted Shores.

Periphery is undoubtedly my favorite band. I've listened to them since high school and have never stopped. They are the only musical outfit that have made me shed a tear due to sheer sonic beauty.
Many of the songs that Mark primarily wrote are at the top of my Periphery listening rotation. Each of them stand out in a special way, blending the heavy and melodic elements of the band with expertise.
Mark has a very unique approach to playing guitar, you'll notice this if you watch the play through provided below. He likes to create full chords, then pick riffs out of the notes within them.
Mark and the rest of Periphery have given me endless hours of listening bliss over the years, I hope they can bring some to you as well.

Role:

You are a
Big Brain Lawyer

Each night, you may choose a player to protect from investigation. That player will return a Town result to any inspecting individuals that night.
Now the Big Brain part means that you are a bit informed. You know that the other two guitarists for Periphery exist as flavor in this game. All you know is that they are not your alignment.
They also know of your existence. Do with this knowledge what you will.
You have Mafia partners () and can talk to them any time in your Rehearsal Space.
As a Mafia member, you and your partners have a factional night kill available to you each night. You may not perform this kill and your power on the same night.
Your loyalty to your team is impenetrable.

Wincon:

You win when all of the town players have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

Showcase:

Below is Mark's playthrough of Periphery's song "The Way The News Goes" from their album
Periphery III: Select Difficulty
released in 2016.
This song has one of my favorite moments in their whole discography. A black-metal-esque blast beat bit, with clean vocals on top. Something I had never seen before.
Now that isn't only related to guitar but it's still fucking awesome. Watching this playthrough will give you a great look at Mark's play style.

Spoiler: NoPowerOverMe
Town VS
Marc Okubo

Flavor:

You are
Marc Okubo
. You are the guitarist and main songwriter for Veil of Maya, and a part of this game's uninformed majority.
You and you alien fingers took deathcore by storm with Veil of Maya.
You have since evolved the band into a proggy, djenty, metal machine.

Since before they ever had clean singing, I've been a fan of Veil of Maya. They had some of the most intricately brutal breakdowns back in the day.
Technicality was something deathcore fans were not used to, but Marc showed us the way and led us into a new frontier. You don't get many breaks when listening to VoM, it's a nonstop assault on your body.
The rhythms Marc comes up with are unmatched by his peers. Even a longtime fan such as myself gets lost in the grooves, thinking one things going to happen when another does.

Role:

You are a
Vanilla Shredder

You have your voice and your vote.

Wincon:

You win when all opposition to the town is eliminated.

You and your band win if you are alive at end game, or you take up 50% of the player list, whichever comes first.

Showcase:

This is Marc playing through "Entry Level Exit Wounds" from Veil of Maya's album
The Common Man's Collapse
from 2010.
This comes off their breakthrough debut album. This album brightened up the the deathcore scene, showing us a new way to approach the music in an otherwise pretty stale genre at the time.
The grooves and breakdowns are relentless, garnished with all the dissonance you can handle. There are parts in this playthrough where his fingers remind me of a face hugger form Alien.
A'ight, peeps.

We tried to kill grendel. npom was almost certainly thew scum kill. I think faith doctor mcgee docced on grendel. So who had this extra bullet for drew? Was it a redirect if some kind?

Bambi? Did you claim your full actions yet?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5947 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5899, Grendel wrote:OMG! I was notified of my visitors last night.

Drew
Nopower
Lavender
??? NPOM flipped VANILLA SHREDDER still. How could he have visited you, or anyone else?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5948 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

npom was gonna kill grendel.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5949 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

I wonder why grendel didnt claim his visitors until after the cult claim though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”