Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #400) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum, ABR?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #401) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1883, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nobody finds scum on page 16
as a player that has found scum on p1 this is not true.
In post 1883, Albert B. Rampage wrote:all evidence to the contrary.
there's been no flips or investigation shots. What evidence has there been?

Also, I don't think that's a very accurate portrayal of my play. I've been pretty flippy floppy. As I've been worried that there is lurker scum in like May or Duke but now I kinda lean town on Duke b/c I like the vote on Boon. Muh could be town. One moment I think Guillotina is scum then the next town. Maybe a little worried that NPOM is scum but ummm nice wholescale discredit.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #402) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, you are arguing that we should keep Boon alive b/c he's a "good player" but he's been pretty fucking disastrous the last few times we've played so I just don't think you are a very good character judge.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #403) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

norway has helped me solve the last few games we've been in so lets keep him alive for the same reason you want Boon alive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #404) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so IV, we both agree that all the scum aren't in the lurkers. How are you planning on figuring out who the active scum are?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #405) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

may?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #406) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nope

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #407) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y not? may was in your poe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #408) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

several ppl were scum-reading Glitch but I just didn't "get it" and no one has bothered to explain. Like I guess it kinda irks me that he's mildly inactive here and active elsewhere but he did get a new job so ehh....

don't really think Umlaut is scum. wagon seemed out of the blue and wasn't digging IVs reasoning to push him.IG he's being kinda inactive and eh...

Non lmh is just some no descrip lurker but its NAI according to Taylor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #409) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Boon should be the flip today.

May-ABR could be a thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #410) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You didn't want to do May but you are ok with doing Non lmh? that makes like no sense. Why is Non lmh doable but May isn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #411) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

more content=//=town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #412) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm all in on Boon. Personally, I think he's scum. I mean, it's no one but his fault he's getting eliminated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #413) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but this isn't the same salty Boon that throws a temper tantrum when he gets miseliminated thus he knows he's not one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #414) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #415) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

be ready to make your mafia record 0-2

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #416) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thats ok I don't trust that you are town at this point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #417) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just so everyone knows but the reason Boon is acting the way Boon is is b/c he wants to soak up attention and night actions to keep it/them off of his buddies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #418) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:133 Seems like a choice based on personal issue with Swift
its a frustrated joke

the answer to her question is 2 posts up.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:161 Discredits NPOM posting is hollow and generic
or like, i can have an opinion
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:344 And goes nuclear on people when they don't.
I'm not sure how who can call that "going nuclear"
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:345 How many townreads does he expect from other players on D1?
I think it's a plenty fair question. Where I was going with this is I felt like IV was buddying up to you.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:402 Overreaction on post 401, it was clearly a joke vote. Note this is also "Pretentious" slot now.
yes I was playing along with it
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:412 JV is right though, it is very presumptuous to say that all 4 scum are in that list. If that was true, then say goodbye to your hopes of winning the lottery cause you just used all your luck on this one. Calling you "stupid" for it was uncalled for, but unrealistic? I agree. Not discredity at all.
Why am I unable to have reads and feeling so early in the game? Just b/c I have early reads doesn't mean they are static.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:414 Getting accused of OMGUS over a joke is non-sensical and angering.
FMPOV it wasn't impossible that JV saw my suspicion of the slot and then "joke" voted me.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:446 Trivializes JV's emotions as fake. Scummy.
that's like really really really not what this says. At most you could argue that I was scum that was trying to keep players from town reading JV.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:451 This makes no sense at all. Do you really believe his joke vote was a serious vote?
yes? lulzaly throwing down a joke vote is a thing scum are plenty capable of doing.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:463 Pushing for votes.
Voting is every town's personal power
. Trying to influence it in any way or create a situation where the target feels rushed to do it is scummy as hell.
I agree but JV was being useless with theirs so...asking when someone is going to start being useful isn't rushing lol
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:485 This pinged me as contradictory cause Nero townreads Norwee but implies Norwee is scummy by being less scummy than other slots. Pings me as someone who'd townread the other as long as he does the other bidding.
we've already talked about this and I still really don't get it. Like...slot B is scummier than slot C slot M is scummier than slot T.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:490 Is he certain that I'm not ascetic to say that?
In post 489, TheDuke wrote:my main read is
IV as town due to the Ascetic claim.
unless I missed it where IV also claimed ascetic then letting Duke know that IV wasn't a claimed ascetic seems like an okish thing to do. y do you have a problem with this?
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:501 Condescending much?
no?
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:503 Huh?
its a joke based on norway fretting that he had too many town reads
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:520 Why were these slots scummier than Norway at this point? Notice that he stills refer to Norway as still being less scummy than those slots, but scummy nonetheless.
i think I got it now. You think my use of the word scummier is saying that I was scum reading Norway, I wasn't.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:545 So it is ok for you make questions and gaslight people left and right, but dear god they make them to you and they are scummy. What a hypocrite!
??????

I don't understand how you could even read this post as that.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:584 She is right. Now I get it why you are so hostile to everyone that disagrees and scumreads you. You fear us because you are scum.
my reasons for why I suspected Taylor were there. Having actually played with scum Taylor its right out of her playbook to lie and ask ppl to do busy work. It's annoying and I'm allowed to be annoyed that she won't just read my ISO instead of making me repeat myself.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:595 Finally! Suspected JV for not playing the game when they were on? Since when do you manage what they do with their time and when they play? Silly angleshooting way to accuse someone.
In MBOS viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84589 I suspected a slot b/c I saw them online but not posting in the thread. They flipped scum. I and others have used this logic to flip other scum b4.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:600 Hypocritical post, didn't you scumread Muh for casting a vote against me to get reactions from me earlier on?
?????

I'm saying that it's not hard to get reads so Taylor saying she was having a hard time getting reads/feels seemed fake to me.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:610 Given you scumread people for inactivity, why is GoldenParadox a "???" for you? To be clear, I suspect Golden, so I'm interested in tbis answer.
that's exactly why Golden was a ???. If you suspected Golden then why is it when I suspect someone one of inactivity its angle shooting or is/was your Golden suspicion not activity-based?
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:625 What kind of question is this? Townreads or Scumreads don't have to be reciprocal between players. You are implying she has to townread you because her townreads, town read you! They could be wrong about you just as easy as she could be wrong about you or them.
Didn't you argue that you shouldn't be scumread b/c a lot of players town read you? It's just a question guy.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:629 Scummy comment. That is not discrediting, it is thinking objectively.
lol guy she's actively saying that her town reads can't be right. It's a scummy take. Like Taylor doesn't HAVE to agree but she's outright not playing with her supposed team.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:847I think she refers to your pushing method which is scummy as hell.
pushing people for what I believe in is scummier behavior isn't "scummy as hell" It's good town play. Taylor feels like I shouldn't be pushing her b/c she's "scum read often" and I just think that's
ATE
. She's not above suspicion and she's plenty capable of rolling a red pm.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:858 He is right though!
no, he's not. I've not been fluffy. I mean maybe I hyper post but I haven't been posting emptily. If I have diffrent opinions than you or him it doesn't mean that I'm manipulating anyone.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:859 Everyone that opposes you is scum so far and your reasons come with a plethora of scum tactics
I mean, everyone that I was calling scum I was scum reading b4 they opposed me.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:891 Why put your own name in your town list? Town noobs do this but you are not a noob. From a psychological stand point you feel the need to ascertain that you are town when you are scum, towns don't worry about putting the names there because they know by default they are town.
LMFAO!
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:892 Your POE is made out of players who directly opposed your views. If you are not scum, you are anti-town.
ok but I was scum reading them all first so I don't see the problem. It's like you are saying that I'm scum reading those ppl based on them opposing me which isn't true. The guy that's ACTUALLY doing that (Boon) you are town reading. He's scum reading all of me, norway and gamma for wanting to flip him. I know I know, your reply "BUT U R SCUM" I mean I'm not but my point is he's actually doing what you are accusing me of.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:995 The thought crossed my mind also
then I don't understand why I'm getting so much flak for scumreading Taylor if you had thought about a Taylor-Norway team.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:998 I think you are full of shit, stop twisting it to make it seem like I'm w/w with IV. I meant that I town leaned IV and not ABR.
this has NOTHING to do with you. I'm saying that If IV is scum it makes ABR look like town b/c FMPOV IV is just sheeping ABR.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:1010 Yah, the problem is that you are a hypocrite, because you accuse scum read Muh for it but TheGoldenParadox is a ??? with significantly lower posts thatn pretty much everyone else?
TGP wasn't a town read that I was considering could maybe be lurkers scum.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:1131 Pretentious subbed in for JV whom you pushed based on an alleged OMGUS vote on you, you been pushing that slot for ridiculous reasons just because he opposed you earlier in the game
JV made a ridiculously bad "catchup" under pressure seemingly to only alleviate pressure instead of earnestly trying to catchup and find scum. Boon was very much active lurking in the thread which is even SCUMMIER THAN regular lurking. His attempted hammer isn't townie.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:1330 You are not obvtown in this analysis.
you are not coherent in this analysis.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:1387 Does he self hammer every time he is town or are you saying this based in one game?
he has done it at least twice. IME with him he gets super fucking angry when he's pushed and is town. Him not doing that makes me thnk he's scum.
In post 1956, Guillotina wrote:1399 I'll consider this a threat and the last red flag I need.
lol guy. From my uninformed POV you could be a possible Boon buddy. Is this really such a hard concept to grasp?

I FEEL SORRY FOR GUILLOTINA BASED ON THIS REBUTTAL.

Right off the bat there's just a lot of salt b/c I kinda implied he was a nooby and I think that seeping into his read on me. There's alot of bad takes and misreading going on. I'm not 100% sure if thats unintentional or its more of an agenda type thing. I kinda feel like he might be town thats mostly scumreading me b/c he's angry that I'm not calling him super fucking town and that make some sense for a new player. Boon also sorta buddying him also might mean this is a town slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #419) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gul, you gonna read my rebuttal?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #420) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 46, Guillotina wrote:
In post 38, innocentvillager wrote:no huge rush, but it would be less suspicious if you responded to this somewhat wuickly
Well. I have a life and other things to do so pardon me in the future if im not on-call for you next time. Like...really?
I actually think this post might be some kinda key or something. Like when I accused IV and muh of not hunting Guil was all like "they have a life! you are angle shooting if you think someone not scumhunting is scum!" so he's just kinda like projecting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #421) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 871, Glitch wrote:I'm up to page 28/29
In post 2126, Glitch wrote:I read pages 1-39 tonight
Why are you rereading the first 28 pages?
In post 857, Glitch wrote:TS vs Nero I'm trying to sort and leaning TvT
this is scum isn't it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #422) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but so is Boon so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #423) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2126, Glitch wrote:-256 Why is Nero literally sheeping exactly what Norway said about TS being scummy, when Nero says he has never played with town Taylor?
actually...NPOM asked me if I've ever played with town Taylor and
THEN
Norway is agreeing with me.
In post 2126, Glitch wrote:Nero in 570 totally dismisses Taylor who made a valid point
what was the valid point and y didn't you call me out on it b4?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #424) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no offense but alot of your takes are so bad that and untrue that I take you very seriously

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #425) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:shading, gaslightning,
devaluing and trivializing
like I think you are just so empathetic and woke that when you see something that's "mean" or can be interpreted as mean you ascribe scum behavior to it when scum would do the exact opposite and try to not ruffle anyone's feathers.

the shading accusation is dumb. Being suspicious of someone for something is scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #426) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my reads could be bad but im voting scum rn so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #427) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2137, Guillotina wrote:Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe that wolves are that one-dimensional? Come on now.
Don't insult my intelligence
I mean, you're voting town so I think you don't need me to do it.

NERO IS BEING MEAN. HE'S SCUMMY. is like all I hear anymore.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #428) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:built a whole case based on an "OMGUS"
I really didn't. Like I left JV and I would have continued to leave JV alone if Boon didn't start active lurking, try to quick hammer and react to his wagon like the scumbutt he is.
In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:I thought you said that that vote was possible that it was serious, yet in there you had admitted that it was not a serious vote as you asked for a real one? And yet, aware of this, you still built a case to shade that slot around that vote?
I said that it felt like to be the JV saw my suspicion and then joke voted me in retaliation. That is a separate concept. She had a chance to start playing the game and like be serious about it. She didn't
In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:How come you are not paranoid that you have a bromance with Norwee? I townread people but not enough to make them my buddies... is that budding someone?
I mean sure? could any of the players that are town reading me be scum buddying up to me? absolutely but there has to be town in this game other than me and I think I'm a pretty easy read so eh...
In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:I mean being cooperative is pro-town and lazy looks anti-town, she'd only look bad if she didn't make the effort and you'd look good if you did. No?
sure man but it doesn't always happen the way you want.
In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:So you are saying that from your experience with Taylor, she usually does not have a hard time getting reads/feels when she is town? Or she does this regardless of alignment?
it was more like a general statemet. My memory of her in MBOS is that she kinda did nothing? but I think that in general "im having a hard time getting reads!" feels like an excuse.
In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:"A lot of players" imply more than two. Hence on "A lot" as opposed to "A couple"... yah. When several players town read you is consensus. Your expectations in this case are delusional.
ABR, IV, norway, gamma have all expressed town reads on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #429) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2117, Guillotina wrote:06) They did stay static though.

JacksonVirgo (Pretentious) - You pushed and continue to keep pushing this slot hard.
muh316 - You were in this wagon when Pretentious tried to quickhammer him.
Tayl0r Swift - I think you scumread her still?
Albert B. Rampage - How about this one?
innocentvillager - How about this other one?

Looks like an static list to me, looks like a hitman list? Based on early reads that are not meant to be static.
Saying that a reads list isn't static doesn't mean I
HAVE
to change my reads. and honestly, I didn't feel like they needed to change. At the time and up until recently it just felt like

Glitch
TheDuke
TheGoldenParadox
Umlaut
May
Non lmh
DrippingGoofball

were all just a bunch of nondescript lurkers. and eh....other than

but my JV/Boon suspicion did evolve from "was on site but not posting" to Boon is scum for active lurking, trying to hammer and then reacting like his scum self.

I'm also willing to consider muh and Taylor town reads since they are voting scum with me.

IV is still a scum read but he's cool with it.

I'm conflicted about ABR. Still hated his early game but I kinda like him now. Its prob b/c he's town reading me. Although I think it's disingenuous
to argue that my reads list was bad but to
ALSO
think I caught town looter/ABR.

But I think that arguing that my reads have been static is bullshit.

Now?

a do nothing DGB and a lurking Glitch make sense as scum. I know they are both voting me so you''l be up in arms but their votes are bad and scummy. I like the Duke. Didn't really like the case on umlaut and I liked some of his content but he's doing alot of complaining about being in a large and MAYBE thats scum behavior? I had liked TPG's earlier vote on Boon so maybe thats town too?

so what? scum is in boon, DGB, Glitch, May, non imh, IV/Umlaut?

I mean, my whole thing is that pushing the lurkers as scum is just kinda eh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #430) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2142, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2136, Nero Cain wrote:my reads could be bad but im voting scum rn so?

No u ain’t fool
it cuts both way Boon. You are claiming that I'm scum b/c I've played with you a decent amount but you've also played with me a decent amount and you' aren't town reading me despite this being my town game so project much?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #431) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2146, Pretentious wrote:I’m supporting Guillo’s strong scum case against Nero.
stop buddying the noob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #432) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

let's just say that you were town. Do I have a high rate of reading you correctly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #433) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree with Norway 100% that Guil is just getting fooled by confidence

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #434) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And like I said, I haven't seen you table flip like you do when you are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #435) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like look at poor lil' Boonsy rage quit.

In post 4267, April Ludgate wrote:People just can’t comprehend my higher level of play and thinking. I gotta stop thinking they can.

VOTE: April

Goodbye.
I

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #436) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

when you are town you don't give a shit. OFC GUIL is gonna gome in and argue that "survivalism is NAI!"

I'm SAYING THAT TOWN BOON DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SURVIVALISM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #437) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TGP is posting all over this site...so maybe Guil is right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #438) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #439) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thats not against site rules but if it were im getting modkilled and you get my flip wich is what you wanted right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #440) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like the only way my flip is minorly helpful is if I'm pushing bad reads and it will help badders move on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #441) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't care if you keep voting me but you won't be getting a scum flip if I'm eliminated today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #442) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2165, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2162, Nero Cain wrote:I don't care if you keep voting me but you won't be getting a scum flip if I'm eliminated today.
Same, so pot calling the kettle little weddle
why should I trust you if you refuse to trust me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #443) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2166, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2147, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2142, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2136, Nero Cain wrote:my reads could be bad but im voting scum rn so?

No u ain’t fool
it cuts both way Boon. You are claiming that I'm scum b/c I've played with you a decent amount but you've also played with me a decent amount and you' aren't town reading me despite this being my town game so project much?
Says you, i already said you probably could be town here.

This ain’t my read on you. I’m sheeping because Guillo is doing more work than anyone, and I know for a fact their read is correct on me so I know they’re in a good place, they might not have the correct scum reads, but they’re better than anyone to trust in this game right now.

They have a correct read on me, they could easily just have a correct read on you.

You did it to yourself if you are town with your pointless and incorrect push on me.
this is a sack of shit

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #444) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ trying to replicate my townie frustration

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #445) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like you calling me town NOW just seems like you preparing for my town flip. Also you were deffo calling me scum @ one point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #446) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It's a good thing that Guil isn't self-aware enough to know what's going on, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #447) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2176, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2173, Pretentious wrote:I am town. I am no longer frustrated. I simply do not care.
Pretentious, who are your town reads and scum reads as of now and why please?
In post 2177, Guillotina wrote:Besides Nero
Boon isn't even scum reading me anymore.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (isolation #448) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the only thing I dislike about Duke is he's doing a bad job with his gimmick. He needs to start calling out the pilgrims.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (isolation #449) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd be down for DGB but Who else would be willing to vote there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #450) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

rather just lynch Boon if all possible but non imh, may and TPG need to just decide who to vote.

Boon is @ 7 votes right? so if two of those want to be a town hero we can just go ahead and eliminate Boon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (isolation #451) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like it could literally just be

boon
glitch
dgb
non imh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #452) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1950, SirCakez wrote:Non lmh (2) - Albert B. Rampage, NoPowerOverMe
like here non imh has 2 votes and ABR is town reading Boon. That's apparently Boons criteria for sheeping, right? If he was worried about survivalism why join a smaller Nero wagon (i mean it's bigger now but @ the time a Boon vote would have made it 3) so maybe this is a scum buddy that he didn't want to vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #453) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, Guil having no correct scumreads would please me greatly

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #454) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh maybe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #455) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

does it really?

NorwegianboyEE
Gamma Emerald
Albert B. Rampage
innocentvillager
Non lmh

are already town reading me

NoPowerOverMe is like null reading me and Boon

TheDuke you could may argue thinks im at least townier than Boon

Don't really know how

Tayl0r Swift
muh316
TheGoldenParadox
Umlaut
May*

feel

Guillotina is like the only person it maybe would help b/c then they could move on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #456) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

A Boon flip either nets us a scum (which I think is what will happen) or lets like 6 people move on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #457) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2205, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yes, and that's why Boon is the best flip overall
We also don't out a town role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #458) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1959, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Collaboration is towny. Nero is not collaborating just trying to push his agenda.
kinda true as my agenda is to eliminate scum.

I'm actually collaborating the most b/c I am on the biggest wagon and unless you think there's like a bunch of scum in Norway, Gamma, Muh, Duke, or Taylor then it's also the wagon with the most town on it. You are on a wagon with 1 person so you don't seem to be collaborating. How does this apply to me and not Boon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #459) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if you actually did want to colab and since you refuse to vote Boon then you could like start a Glitch or DGB wagon that at least I, Norway and prob Gamma would move over to if the Boon wagon falls through.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (isolation #460) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea SKs are normal

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #461) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what if NPOM's 12/4/1 setup "spec" was an sk slip? lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #462) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2218, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2198, Nero Cain wrote:Also, Guil having no correct scumreads would please me greatly
Scummy.

Hoping town to have no correct scumreads is hoping town to fail.
OMG. Its like playing with Jake from state farm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #463) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2208, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1959, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Collaboration is towny. Nero is not collaborating just trying to push his agenda.
kinda true as my agenda is to eliminate scum.

I'm actually collaborating the most b/c I am on the biggest wagon and unless you think there's like a bunch of scum in Norway, Gamma, Muh, Duke, or Taylor then it's also the wagon with the most town on it. You are on a wagon with 1 person so you don't seem to be collaborating. How does this apply to me and not Boon?
y not respond to this Npom?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #464) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

INSULTING ME IS SCUMMY
:facepalm:

Jake from State Farm was a very bad player that got site banned (i think) We played twice but the second game was a mini normal. I had solved the game. Jake, who was still scumreading me, fussed at me and we got into it. ok right? So in the course of things I called him a town terrorist.

A
TOWN
TERRORIST.

You know what he told me?
INSULTING ME IS SCUMMY

like it wasn't really meant as an insult but I could see how you'd take it as an insult but that's how I feel.

I hope you figure things out!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #465) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think assuming or hunting a 3p is scummy or dumb. Like scum will hunt 3p b/c they can't hunt themselves. If there's an SK they'll be 2 kills unless they hit the same target so I think speculating on that is dumb.

ofc Guil will take that as me soft claiming 3p but...lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #466) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe I should change my wording to futile so you don't get offended.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #467) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he can figure this out. i hope.

have faith.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #468) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though it is kinda frustrating b/c he's uber paranoid and conf biased

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #469) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I'm not even wearing pants rn

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #470) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2242, Guillotina wrote:I town read NPOM
b/c? he claimed I wasn't collaborating despite being on an all town wagon? (yeah I'm taking the dive and full-on town reading muh and taylor)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #471) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2258, Guillotina wrote:Nero, have you ever felt at one point that Norwee could have pocketed you? Or you cooperate with her because of genuine mindmelds and such?
not really, no. The only time I felt Norway could be scummy is when he kept defending Taylor. Norway and I have played several times now and I think we think very much alike and it's why we get along so well.

Also, why do ppl keep calling norway a girl?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #472) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea anime avatars are gross

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #473) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt he is and im not either. I was just curious why everyone was calling him a girl. I thought maybe norway was a girl and I wasn't in the know.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #474) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2270, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2267, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Guillotina, go to my wiki and skim my games as both town and scum. Tell me if it changes your read on me.
Link me up
u clik on his name and then go to the wiki page link

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #475) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i know dude

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (isolation #476) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2279, NorwegianboyEE wrote:They seem to barely care about the game, yet they show up to sheep an bad wagon on Nero.
just to piggyback here but Boon and DGB's sheeping of you is clearly a pocket attempt. Glitch might be scum too but Boon and DGB are trying to absolve themselves of all blame from my town flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #477) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We were just sheeping our town read
they would have cried tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (isolation #478) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not you, Guli.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #479) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Glitch being perpetually behind seems like a scum tactic

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #480) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

wow this is better than we hoped. *high five team*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #481) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sorry I've been a bit of an ass to you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #482) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2290, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2289, Nero Cain wrote:wow this is better than we hoped. *high five team*
Is it? Tell me all about it.
sure I think we are going to finally flip scum Boon. ish this happened like 50 pages ago though.

Still need 2 more votes though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #483) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the cure for flavor fever is more votes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #484) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

whats funny?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #485) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Boon should stick to modding until he learns how to play. Mafia, more so as town than scum (imo), is a team game and Boon is clearly incapable of playing with a team. He's immature and impulsive. Boon is an antisocial narcissistic with the social intelligence of a domestic turkey. I don't really believe his song and dance about being a "heel" or intentionally trying to get lynched. It feels like he's making excuses for poor play and just doesn't want to accept responsibility for his actions. His belief that the three biggest voices against him (me, norway and Gamma) all being scum and those defending him (ABR, NPOM, Guil) were town is just bad surface level play. His elimination was good as town may finally scumhunt.

Knowing that Boon and I were TvT it would make sense to WANT to keep Boon and I around b/c our 1v1 would eat up all the attention and prevent us from scumhunting. This is the conclusion Boon should have reached but he has neither the skill nor the humility to do as such.

This makes me think NPOM is pretty likely to be scum.

looking further at his posting...

You could argue that is a scum that he knows his scum team is lurkers.

I don't really understand why someone could think there's a 3p in this game when there's no evidence of a 3p. This makes me think that he's either a 3p and thus knows there's one in the game or he's just scum that's trying to push the idea of a phantom 3p.

again this doesn't make sense b/c I was on the largest wagon that was prob mostly town.

At the same time, NPOM absolutely does post hollow nonsensical things like this as town so it might not be an open and shut case.

with the exception of ABR, I lowkey think it was less likely that scum were on the Boon wagon. As such, I'd like to eliminate in

DrippingGoofball, Glitch, innocentvillager, May, NoPowerOverMe, ABR

as they were the ones that actively tried to lynch not Boon. With an emphasis on the first two as Glitch and DGB are both massively scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (isolation #486) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Glitch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #487) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

NPOM could be scum but I think DGB/Glitch wagons are better today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #488) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

guil either out your guilty os STFU

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (isolation #489) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2435, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Today, he says that scum are more likely off-wagon from FL, but he excludes Non Imh for no good reason again, even though he was off-wagon.
I also didn't include TPG either. Why up in arms about non but you didn't care about TPG? I left off both Non and TPG b/c the other 5 were the ones that were actively trying to save Boon. I think having a bad town Boon to be a distraction from scum hunting is well a boon for the scum team.
In post 2440, Guillotina wrote:1) Norwee was not killed by scum
2) Norwee was killed by scum to discredit Pretentious scum read on him. “If Pretentious was wrong about Norwee, then maybe he is also wrong about the others”.
or what prob actually happened. Scum shot Norway b/c he was my biggest defender and without him there's a chance I get eliminated. It also doesn't hurt that he was scumreading scum in Glitch/DGB.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #490) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

watch guil be a vt and this is some stupid gambit

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #491) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Guillotina

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #492) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Guil is just a Boon lvl player that town reads his defenders and scum reads his votes/those calling him scum. I don't really feel like putting up with his nonsence so vote stays till he outs his guilty or stops talking or admits to the gambit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (isolation #493) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its prob

ABR
Glitch
DGB
NPOM

or May

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #494) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you are just a control freak but what you are doing is not nearly as helpful as you think it is. It's annoying and I rather not have you inflate the post count by doing some dumb "reaction test"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #495) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If I have to eliminate you Guli so I can lynch scum then I'm more than fine with that. I realize that you and the scum will use this to claim that im informed and fine but i THINK YOU'RE JUST BEING ANNOYING AND UNHELPFUL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #496) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Glitch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (isolation #497) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2575, Guillotina wrote:Nero controlled the room! Right now.. he is pretty much gone.
yeah no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #498) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Guillotina

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (isolation #499) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

out your guilty or STFU, mathblade

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #500) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there's a post that hints at the gulity being either me or ABR so if he's claiming an impossible guilty on me then he's more than likely just scum. If its ABR then eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #501) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my post looks funky after Gil is fake claiming a guilty on me but w/e, lynch Guil after I flip town. I'm a VT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #502) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (isolation #503) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you are a rolecop then RC's don't get VT. they get vanilla.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (isolation #504) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town can be rolecops, its not mafia only like you are suggesting.

So you're sticking with your story that the MOD told you I was scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #505) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so you get town/scum results right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #506) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, I didn't think Guil had to be scum or anything but there's no way to get a guilty on me as I'm not a miller or scum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (isolation #507) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2559, Glitch wrote:Why? I mean I get that you are SR'ing me but in order to actually respond to that I need to understand why I'm being SR'd and this doesn't really make sense to me.
then maybe you should read? I think I've explained my reasoning

In post 2559, Glitch wrote:I'm still only on your 2424 post so I won't vote until I catch up but this is where I want to vote right now.
that never stopped you b4. This seems very diffrent from when we played b4.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (isolation #508) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if scum is willing to sacrifice one of their own for me then I think it maybe points to me being a threat. Or maybe Guil just thinks they can talk their way out of it. If this is just town that's so cocksure that they are willing to fake a guilty then he has to accept responsibility for his actions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (isolation #509) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what was your real role?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4331 (isolation #510) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

god, i hate waiting on pts to open

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4333 (isolation #511) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4308, innocentvillager wrote:And why Nero Cain was killed
they thought I was a PR that legit was tracked.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4336 (isolation #512) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no you wouldn't have.

the scum team made a ton of mistakes. I mean, thats not to say that you Vax and unwnd (and DGB after d2)didn't play well b/c you did but it's plausible that this game would be ALOT closer if scum did a few things diffrently.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4340 (isolation #513) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just lemme see the scum pt, christ

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4345 (isolation #514) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh......................

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”