deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:05 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2672, Hectic wrote:It would make my top hat wither if this is scum!leuz who manages to push a miselim through with the reasons he's been giving
Why do I bother doing this if I’m scum
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Hectic »

deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:06 am

Post by deleuzional »

There are paths of far lesser resistance that lead to equal-or-better results
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

so, a lot of my takes have been ambivalent thus far + i’m aware of that; i brought up as much in my pt when leuz was getting worried about me and how much i was trying to solve at some point (wherein i was only answering questions on things rather than offering takes) and that’s my fault for not getting as Into this as i should have post-dance pairing choosing phase. for the most part a lot of how i feel about things is based on vague sentiments/gutping rather than any fleshed out cases so i’ve been spewing my thoughts into my pt a lot more than here so i don’t feel as dumb for saying shit that might be wildly incorrect or rooted in little things
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

the cat ......
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2675, deleuzional wrote:
In post 2672, Hectic wrote:It would make my top hat wither if this is scum!leuz who manages to push a miselim through with the reasons he's been giving
Because MariaR/Bulge has a scum partner

or just because mislaunches are required to win the game
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:07 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2670, Hectic wrote:it's really weird how he's arguing for this so much when he doesn't actually, or at least hasn't made a case for shelly/I being scum.
I don’t need to think you’re scum, I just think neither of you is clearly town and for that reason it’s good for you to die?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:07 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2680, Hectic wrote:
In post 2675, deleuzional wrote:
Because MariaR/Bulge has a scum partner

or just because mislaunches are required to win the game
That’s rly dumb, I’d just bus, kill isis-beeboy and insist off the strength of the bus that ydra-me be one endgame pair, and then try to win in 2 pair
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also uh, the shelly and hectic thing: realistically at that point i had no reason to townread either of them which sucked to me because i like them both as people and have the most familiarity with them, so i wanted to see them do something that could be the thing that makes me feel good about them sticking around
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Isis »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VOTE: leuz I'm just going to do what Dunnstral is doing and kill him if he doesn't find me scum
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:09 am

Post by deleuzional »

And if they’re town I probably don’t bother putting in this much effort it redirect away from them when I could just get on board and would be indistinguishable afterwards from the town who genuinely thought they were scum and who were just wrong
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Hectic »

Yyyydraaaaaaaaaaaasse
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

hecticccccc
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Hectic »

Why do you keep evolving into new forms, Isis

should I be afraid of what you'll become by the end of this
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:10 am

Post by deleuzional »

VOTE: leuz
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2688, Hectic wrote:Why do you keep evolving into new forms, Isis

should I be afraid of what you'll become by the end of this
Spoiler:
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:12 am

Post by deleuzional »

This is fucking embarrassing and I hope town loses
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Isis »

>_>
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Hectic »

You're pushing the wrong pair if you're town, leuz. I'm town, and I'm pretty sure shelly is as well from meta + pt posting. also, you're ignoring like really important evidence which you shouldn't be. shelly gunned to kill Pooky in final 3, she asked Tayl0r to. shelly is someone who Tayl0r trusts, and that is actively going to affect Tayl0r's choice. Pooky was hard buddying me, and it's obvious to tell we're not aligned from our interactions
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:17 am

Post by deleuzional »

Skip to 1:18 and then like 1:51

Newsroom is terrible but dev patel is perfectly capturing the level of disappointment and judgemental energy that I want to channel towards you rn isis
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:18 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2693, Hectic wrote:You're pushing the wrong pair if you're town, leuz. I'm town, and I'm pretty sure shelly is as well from meta + pt posting. also, you're ignoring like really important evidence which you shouldn't be. shelly gunned to kill Pooky in final 3, she asked Tayl0r to. shelly is someone who Tayl0r trusts, and that is actively going to affect Tayl0r's choice. Pooky was hard buddying me, and it's obvious to tell we're not aligned from our interactions
Nah

Flip this after us pls
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:18 am

Post by deleuzional »

And remember to be super fucking embarrassed for flipping my pairing, that’s an important thing for second dance too
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Hectic »

lol

Should be channelling the same disappointment and judgemental energy your way then?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Hectic »

*should I be
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 am

Post by deleuzional »

If isis is still alive make sure to roundly mock her before voting her and beeboy out

If not I can do it in dead thread, so

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”