Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6075 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6061, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:a cult recruiter that can recruit while dead is the most absurd role i've ever heard of and can't possibly exist.

but i don't care enough to fight about it because it's pretty clear this town stopped caring about winning a while ago.
In post 6058, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if I am scum I can gurantee you that the town will not hit a single scum player in the first 5 days
Really mister “only survived the early gauntlet by executing a fake Mason claim”
I can’t hear you over the sound of your traitor buddy getting bodied D1 and your partner being pushed to the point of killing themselves off for a desperation kill on conftown. Plus me calling your other buddy the fuck out on a BS push that I only couldn’t substantiate because I only gained the proper evidence from a completed game after I’d already died in that one.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6076 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6074, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 6070, Gamma Emerald wrote:IN CASE YOU DIDN’T KNOW
The only scum loss I’ve chronicled of Pooky was in a game where the entire set of groupscum was a bunch of suicide bombers
That little brazen move came after I got vigged in that game and couldn’t out him. Well played, but I think that warrants a demerit here?
wait you played in that game? lolol

I've never had an entire scum team collectively commit suicide on me like that.

but usually when people listen to me we do not lose.
Yeah you wish I forgot, but I rarely forget, I only forget when it is the best way to make a humongous ass of myself
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6077 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 6075, Gamma Emerald wrote:Really mister “only survived the early gauntlet by executing a fake Mason claim”
I can’t hear you over the sound of your traitor buddy getting bodied D1 and your partner being pushed to the point of killing themselves off for a desperation kill on conftown. Plus me calling your other buddy the fuck out on a BS push that I only couldn’t substantiate because I only gained the proper evidence from a completed game after I’d already died in that one.
that was literally because I couldn't talk to Taylor swift.

If I was in a proper scum group I would never have let her die because I would've coached her on what to do.

the traitor role is literally one of the dumbest roles ever developed
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6078 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:43 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 6073, pisskop wrote:why aren’t you okay with a ml or two?
I'm never "ok" with a mislim.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6079 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Particularly when there's like 9 left and we learn there's at least a 2 man cult with at least 1 scum and a 3p in play. Town loses majority if cult gets the right thing. Then again scum can shoot cult so maybe not.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6080 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:55 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

The longer dave stays alive the longer I think me and grendel and maybe pooky are the only town left in this stupid game Q_Q.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6081 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:10 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 6026, davesaz wrote:Why are we entertaining A50 as a role that needs to be NK'd to win, when he hasn't done anything all game that would invite a NK?
I think A50's claim is fake. If he actually needed to be NK'd he did not play it as such. He's only making that claim because it started to look like he'd get limmed.
Something that you think is proven isn't.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6082 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6080, TiphaineDeath wrote:The longer dave stays alive the longer I think me and grendel and maybe pooky are the only town left in this stupid game Q_Q.
Lav is conftown tho
<Embrace The Void>

TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6083 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:31 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Honestly I don't know what kinda game the scum and assorted 3P are playing anymore and I'm kinda tired of it. I have having fun when I was doing VCA and felt like I had caught people, which apparently I had, it was just MORE 3Ps. At this point I'm pretty checked out, sorry fam x_X.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6084 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6034, Grendel wrote:Is that likely senerio in your opinian?
I dunno what's likely and what's not. I dunno if pisskop's claim to be able to recruit from beyond the grave is true or not. I dunno if Scum are going to shoot pisskop or go for a TPR. It was just an attempt to post something game relevant because I have not much to add.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6085 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by The Baker »

Vote Count 7.04

Movie Night?
davesaz (4): Grendel, TiphaineDeath, PookyTheMagicalBear, pisskop
TiphaineDeath (1); Bambi Jay
pisskop (1): davesaz

Not Voting (3): Lavender, Gamma Emerald, Almost50

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to shred someone.
Day Seven ends on Friday November 27th at 10:30am EST in (expired on 2020-11-27 10:30:00)
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6086 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6083, TiphaineDeath wrote:Honestly I don't know what kinda game the scum and assorted 3P are playing anymore and I'm kinda tired of it. I have having fun when I was doing VCA and felt like I had caught people, which apparently I had, it was just MORE 3Ps. At this point I'm pretty checked out, sorry fam x_X.
That’s a fair mindset ig
<Embrace The Void>

Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6087 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 6083, TiphaineDeath wrote:Honestly I don't know what kinda game the scum and assorted 3P are playing anymore and I'm kinda tired of it. I have having fun when I was doing VCA and felt like I had caught people, which apparently I had, it was just MORE 3Ps. At this point I'm pretty checked out, sorry fam x_X.
I made this cereal just for you Tipain!

but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6088 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 6081, davesaz wrote:
In post 6026, davesaz wrote:Why are we entertaining A50 as a role that needs to be NK'd to win, when he hasn't done anything all game that would invite a NK?
I think A50's claim is fake. If he actually needed to be NK'd he did not play it as such. He's only making that claim because it started to look like he'd get limmed.
Something that you think is proven isn't.
This is definitely a senerio that i think is possible. His play doesn't really match up with his claimed role this game.

Thats why I want pisskop to attempt to recruit him. B/c if he's lying scum then the attempt will fail. If im understanding the specs pisskop and gamma laid out correctly.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6089 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

yea, I have heard nothing about failing to recruit 3p.

mod said I just fail on mafia, instead of dying.

which in itself is odd? I wasnt aware of cult recruiters dying if they target maf. Are they weak, usually?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6090 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Grendel »

@Dave

i understand you are probably not in the greatest of moods rn, but I'd like to ask a favor.

You professed one of your strengths to be solving in the late game. Considering that you could be town here, I'd really appreciate if you could give me the run down of what/where town should go on following days post your flip.

-/-/-/-/-/--

Pre-edit

A lot of the times cult leaders do have a weak modifer. tho it varies from one game to another
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6091 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

I feel like my motivation going away and me not getting a legit prod yet has correlated somewhat.

Usually with cults they can only recruit scum when they are the last ones. (I'm literally saying that randomly).

But frankly I guess if I can do one thing it's call Almost on his bluff. So.

VOTE: Almost honestly I can win with a cult, not so much with a scum claiming 3p just cuz there was a jester in the game.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6092 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Grendel »

An almost flip would be fine. As long as we hitting inside [Dave, Almost] today I dont think i have any complaints. As i think the other person can always be visited by pisskop tonight. Assuming Pisskop and i are on the same page as far as the game state goes. I think were are.

Aside from his pooky TR i guess.

-/-/-/

@Pisskop should you out who you want to visit tonight?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6093 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

no.

Im telling gamma in my thread in case I die.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6094 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

And also, I cleared it with the mod and in the cult thread, but i gave gamma some phrases I want him to use so I can continue to recruit from the grave
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6095 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

honestly bambs not hammering rn is irking me.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6096 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:46 am

Post by davesaz »

I am totally uninterested in being culted.
I am totally uninterested in helping people who scumread me.
End of story. I've done nothing remotely scummy and there has been no explanation of wanting to kill me. Dying isn't my thing, sorry.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6097 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:04 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

who do you think is scum then dave?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6098 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:18 am

Post by pisskop »

dave just wants to be apathetic but still effort for some reason.

Not unlike many scum i know.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6099 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:19 am

Post by pisskop »

But dave isnt scum.

I know he's played this game exactly like I think scum dave would play this game, but he just isnt. Look how much he's trying to appear uninterested but interested enough to complain.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”