QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2508 (isolation #200) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2505, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2502, Cabd wrote:
In post 2472, SirCakez wrote:I've already stated I think you guys are on another planet with this "scum theatre" theory and that's that.
Not engaging on the trajectory issue noted.

I do this case wall just for you and this is my repayment eh?
If I engage you will you actually listen?
(The answer is no)
So why should I bother
I mean, If I had to guess, the other 16 townies that aren't me that hold your fate in their hands that you could convince NOT to murderify you? They might be receptive.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2550 (isolation #201) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

But the thought exercise has been amazing AND it confirms obtusebear didn't read the casewall lmao.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2553 (isolation #202) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2552, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2549, Will catch up later maybe wrote:cabd's list was based on something dumb like people who didn't question his claim which is inherently flawed since it assumes we even knew hed claimed lol
I had no idea he claimed driver
that seems to be what the list is based off of
Is this performance art?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2558 (isolation #203) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1081, Cabd wrote:I don't need to find anyone to shitpost with.
This was the "driver" pumpfake. "find" as opposed to "Choose"

Hopefully at least ONE of you lot was trying to read people's posts to divine which is which.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2568 (isolation #204) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2566, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2558, Cabd wrote:
In post 1081, Cabd wrote:I don't need to find anyone to shitpost with.
This was the "driver" pumpfake. "find" as opposed to "Choose"

Hopefully at least ONE of you lot was trying to read people's posts to divine which is which.
Why would people be looking for driver softs?
In post 162, Cabd wrote:
In post 155, beeboy wrote:I was considering not having this conversation but I am going to do it anyway.

Why is claiming sub optimal?
Either select drivers should claim so we can get some amount of actions going through or we should full claim and organize the largest amount of actions possible.

Let's say hypothetically me and firebringer agree to connect up. Then there is a 50% chance we share the same trait as a driver/blade and we do nothing.
Idk do you think scum have such strong anti claim tools we should just throw away actions? :|
Because scum almost certainly have a role that states something like "You can pick a player and if they are a blade XYZ SUPERBAD STUFF HAPPENZ"
Because scum almost certainly have a role that states something like "You can pick a player and if they are a DRIVER DIFFERENT XYZ SUPERBAD STUFF HAPPENZ"

Random chaos pairings night one for president.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2574 (isolation #205) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2572, Will catch up later maybe wrote:just gonna put it out there, if you hadnt come clean id have prob voted cakez but now ive seen the actual basis for that read it feels underwhelming and just makes me think youre wrong about cakez

should have kept up the lie tbh

-nacho
I don't believe that you believed it, Muffin man.

It doesn't matter though, Nacho decided to come in after 70 pages of catchup and shit on it so I already wrote your vote off as lost to the void. Your perfect scum-voting record dies this game. This wagon.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2580 (isolation #206) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Cabd »

well damn, can't undo it.

I mean uh oh well muffin you got me i was trying to undo my secret reveal and shove it back in the bottle darn well it's fine you can just vote the scum in the list and be a mason
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2584 (isolation #207) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2582, midwaybear wrote:Why isn't Prism posting in the
main thread
?
?!?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2585 (isolation #208) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

Uh jesus are there pre-night phase hoods running around too
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2600 (isolation #209) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

BUT ARROWS ARE SHINY.

BIRD BRAIN CABD GET SHINY
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2608 (isolation #210) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2604, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2600, Cabd wrote:BUT ARROWS ARE SHINY.

BIRD BRAIN CABD GET SHINY
But I'm the bird.
You may be the bird. But I am the birb. And not the weirdly terfy kind.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2614 (isolation #211) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2609, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2603, Battle Mage wrote:amended for protown reasons
This is actually anti-town because we want to maximize driver/blade pairs.
Correction, we want to maximize blade/driver pairs without anyone knowing who paired with who until after it occurred.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2618 (isolation #212) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2448, MariaR wrote:Cabd would you like me to visit you so you can pick me regardless or just leave it be?
Wanted to revisit this and say thanks, but if you're town you don't want to visit me.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2628 (isolation #213) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2624, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2614, Cabd wrote:Correction, we want to maximize blade/driver pairs without anyone knowing who paired with who until after it occurred.
Yeah, scum knowing who paired means that they should be able to deduce who is driver, who is blade, who isn't, ...
I was thinking that there had to be some sort of solution, but it seems not.
And they probably have ways to intercept it. Marketplace Mafia 3 hangs over this game like a specter.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2667 (isolation #214) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2641, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2638, Cobra Kai wrote:I think that wall from Flavor sounds like a sleazy car salesman.
Yes.

Again, not scum.

Do you guys need to see my scum games? I come off much more genuine.

However, I am glad to realize that the vast majority of players don't know my scum game again. It got pretty rough there for a minute when people forgot what Town Me looked like because I rolled scum like 4 games in a row, multiple times.

Illicit Substances game had to deal with me finally rolling town.

Now I'm dreading when I roll scum again.
FWIW Flavor's style on his main is incredibly high-stir-shit but he generally speaking is fairly good at reading the resulting tea leaves.

He'll just try every combination until he starts getting clicks.

<weirdly specific simile>
It's like Jump Start 5th grade's crosswords puzzles, where you spam the keys until it locks in the correct vowels then guess around the edges.
</weirdly specific simile>
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2673 (isolation #215) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2649, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:I'm really curious as to what your goals were coming into this game Cabd and of their origins. I see confidence and I see guns blazing in the wake of missed opportunities. The fact that I'm skeptical of how preemptive your explanation was speaks more poorly of me than of you. But was there anything else you had in mind coming into this one? I'm also a bit surprised by your approach to the Fermis slot, who you seem more inclined early to leave at "sort alignment via Tammy" rather than be more proactive in cooperation.
My goal this game was "stop holding myself back when I get a strong scumread and let others talk me out of it"

Other things I had in mind? I wanted to roll mafia. I've not gotten a red PM since nearing two years ago, and If I do roll scum, I want it in a player list of people who will motivate me to work for every inch. Guess I'll have to sign up for another after this.

The Tammy-exclusive thing was a joke. Want me to pull up my ISO about their slot? Essentially, I have three different town things I look for, one per head, and all three are hitting them.

The ffery head I think is here to encourage me to vote my heart out after seeing what happened the last two games. Reads that she is partially responsible for stamping out, at that.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2678 (isolation #216) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2675, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2655, unwnd wrote:I actually hate leading wagons and playing leader but fuck it I think the thread direction sucks humble me
So, this is a large theme game. It has a lot of strong personalities, with huge posting numbers and strong opinions.

If you're gonna take control of this nonsense and direct it with your townie will, you're going to need to understand the mechanics behind it.

The single most important thing you can do here, if you want a target run up, is to appeal to a base. Just... find people, like me, who enjoy the blood of their enemies and want to see people pressured. Entice them. Give them literally anything. It doesn't have to be true. it doesn't have to make sense. It just needs to attract attention.

In the case of flavour, these long posts with drawn out ideas where you often trade barbs WITH THE PERSON you want dead. Are doing nothing. Take some of their shittier comments. Stuff that sketches you.

And throw it at people like.... Muffin. Cabd. Syr. And ask them for support.

Sometimes, they might find something TRUTHFULLY concerning. And join you!

Other times they may find nothing. And still join you because it's USEFUL.

Maybe avoid cabd this game they have their own vanity wagon, but that's kind of the point.

You see how Cabd got everyone on cakez? You need to more of that.

Once you have a solid base, add to the numbers by attacking points not AT THE PERSON YOU WANT DEAD but AT PEOPLE WHO MIGHT VOTE THEM.

You don't wanna go points for points, you wanna recruit.

Once you get a solid wagon and are in top 2, then you can start to actually decide "is this person scum or am I on the wrong track". Self awareness and assessment here is important, because you can use this either way to suddenly kill a wagon and determine who if any voters are bad for being here.

But if you determine it to be continuously scummy, you just keep hammering the nail. Keep saying the stuff and boxing them out of ability to argue.

Until they're almost dead, then push them to claim. It signifies "they will die" and a lot of people respond to that with "I'll hammer, sure"

And if a counter wagon forms or people are concerned with your wagon

GOOD. More info. More people voting on a binary with a flip you can analyze.

Blood for the blood god is not just a motto to live by, it's also a very useful way to find info.

So just... attack. Don't play defense. don't stand back. Don't let others spam the thread and have your posts be lost.

Be present in the thread a lot. Have your posts loud and open. And just drive. Get in the drivers seat and drive.

There is LTIERALLY no better way. And no better teacher than the one who taught me, who is Fate.

Questionable person. Incredible at thread control.

Take a lesson. Confidence, arrogance, it's the same thing. Just be CERTAIN and keep. fucking. driving.
I endorse this product and or service. And note I am open to non-cakez wagons in the future. I can't keep voting him after he's dead.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2687 (isolation #217) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2663, borkjerfkin wrote:
Votecount 1.11

[10] SirCakez (ManWithNoName, Bell, Dunnstral, Gamma Emerald, midwaybear, Lady Lambdadelta, Guillotina, Fermis Flames, MariaR, Cabd)
[4] noraa (Cobra Kai, Firebringer, SirCakez, Flavor Leaf)
[2] Lady Lambdadelta (Brian Skies, REAGAN BUSH 84)
[2] MariaR (l4pe, beeboy)
[1] Cobra Kai (noraa)
[1] Flavor Leaf (unwnd)
[1] midwaybear (Battle Mage)

[1] Not Voting (Will catch up later maybe)

With 22 alive, it is 12 to eliminate.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-11-30 13:00:00)
This is where we are, huh?

Putting away the bigguns...
[2] MariaR (l4pe, beeboy)
[1] Cobra Kai (noraa)
[1] Flavor Leaf (unwnd)
[1] midwaybear (Battle Mage)

[1] Not Voting (Will catch up later maybe)

I'd like everyone in this list to tell me...

Cake, Noraa, both? Don't gotta vote em, but wanna know where you stand. In your own words. As of this post.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2703 (isolation #218) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Cabd »

Brian, you got your masonry with me like you wanted pregame. It's just in thread because bork kept the hoods to the mechanic this time.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2707 (isolation #219) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2702, L4pe wrote:i know you wrote up a cake case, yeah? mind reposting so i dont need to read back so far after i finish showering? would be cool
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2712 (isolation #220) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2706, Fermis Flames wrote:I'm strangely pleased when I'm misrecognized in the Ya Ya Sisterhood.
Pervert. You like being neutered as spay, too.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2717 (isolation #221) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2716, Cobra Kai wrote:kind of
sis
, Brian
This plus Brian's avatar is perfect.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2759 (isolation #222) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2755, Will catch up later maybe wrote:i think cakez is more likely flipping town than not

someone who disagrees with me can bet against me

loser has to sheep the winner for as long as we're both alive

only gonna take this up with someone i actually think is town and will honour it though lol

cabd is confident enough that i kinda wanted him to do it but i dunno if hed actually honour it lol
If I am allowed to take this, day two only. Final destination, no items, otherwise.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2785 (isolation #223) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Cabd »

Guillotina must meet their namesake:
The Case for Guillotina Scumbutt
Spoiler:
This case makes use of the fact that cakez is scum. You're welcome.

Opening post 311 is a "let's waltz in and claim driver" post which in isolation isn't something I love, but not damnable by itself.

Post 471 however, if the first of the perfect trifecta of "fry him up good" posts.
Guillotina wrote:
In post 246, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 236, Cabd wrote:Something is seriously wrong with the way the cake is opening this game.

I am currently driving so you're going to have to settle for the dump of voice to text but I can't place my finger on it but there's something really weird and evil in the way he's trying to be too light-hearted about this including his own wagon I really don't want this series of votes on him to get written off as RVS shenanigans I want it made explicitly clear that I have a actual genuine read that is beneath 50/50 rand on his alignment
Vote: SirCakez

You know why.
What the hell is this supposed to mean? I don't know why, care to share the secret?
There's no actual engagement as to wanting to know the reason behind the scumread of cakez, only the reason behind Fermis' willingness to sheep it.

Post 476 is kind of how I'd expect a scum buddy to approach interacting with cakez about the wagon, guiding him to expressing a read on me while having in-thread interactions, instead of trying to coach through the scum PT and have no cross talk at all. Easy layup of interaction, nothing of substance there.

486 and 526... it's great that you're not a stranger, but why are you choosing that to meaningfully engage on, instead of the actual wagon, the reason behind it, etc?

Guillotina wrote:
In post 534, MariaR wrote:Hey Guillotina didn't expect to see you here (It's Chelsea)
wanna vote Cakez or Regan and get a scum?
Chelsea! What's up girl? I'm hype now! Now I'm no longer a stranger here because of you.

But no, I'll vote for whoever I want as I always do.
Why NOT vote for cakez or Regan here?

In 572 and 585, Guillotina declares he's ready to place a vote.

But then, he shades the cakez wagon as somehow "low hanging fruit"?
Guillotina wrote:Cakez wagon feels LHF, I'm not voting there now.

I'm gonna ISO the other wagons.
And then of course there's post 1398. The post that pinged my scumdar so hard that the resulting noise set of seismic activity alerts and half of California braced for the San Andreas to sever them from the mainland:
Guillotina wrote:I'm definitely not voting Cakez today. The guy is getting pushed based on an evidence claim that Cabd cannot present due to site's rules.
In other words, if they cannot be presented they don't exist! Imagine if we could convict people based on non corroborated proof in real life! A lot more people would be in jail!

We gotta take his word for it? Like hell I will, I don't know this guy!

We either find real evidence to yeet Cakez or vote someone else.

Good night!
How extremely awkward, based upon a misreading of what I was saying, and an attempt to discredit all OTHER forms of points that (correctly!) indicated a cakez red role PM.

I maintain this vote onto Noraa is a cross-bus trying to lighten the load of both the Noraa and Cakez wagons. Note the post is laced with soft-defense of Cakez, without actually ever committing to defending it outright.
Guillotina wrote:
In post 1639, Noraa wrote:
In post 1394, Bell wrote:@cabd we could all easily be wrong. :P
This post pings scum.
Your post pings scum.

Not only because you didn't elaborate why in the same post, so the intention was not bring awareness but to shade, but it also raises some questions.

Do you think we could all not be easily wrong? If so, why?

What information do you have to assume all people could be right? And if you think everyone could be right why did you vetoed Sircakez yeet?

For the record: im not saying everyone could be right or wrong, im saying that Bell got a point and throwing shade at Bell for it is scummy.

VOTE: Noraa
1885 (stuff with LLD) means Guillatina flip red is LLD locktown. Straws were grasped.

Last post of the ISO is the "acceptance" stage of grief over losing a scumbud, with a horribly wacky wavy inflatable tube man level comicly bad reason for the vote:
If you are this sure to bet your own life on it by compromising to self-vote. I'll bite.
If he flips green with an important ability, i'll be mad. Crown Prince level mad.

VOTE: SirCakez
(Emphasis mine, this is so stilted)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2791 (isolation #224) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

Holy fucking mindmeld, batman.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2804 (isolation #225) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2796, Cobra Kai wrote:Cabd what are your thoughts on my pool? I understand I wrote a damn essay but I'm feeling pretty confident.
I am like... on a scale of 1 to 10, Norco level of drugged up, but I'm reading and nodding along.

I kind of have thoughts on what could make obtusebear more town than your reads have him at.

I also have a metatell i am not burning at this point in time that upgrades your bell read.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2806 (isolation #226) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

Obtusebear, yes or no, no additional info please.

Do you have, create, or interact with non driver-blade neighborhoods?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2809 (isolation #227) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

yeah we use "pre edit" (pedit)

Same difference though.

Get in boys, we're fucking wagoning obvscum.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2821 (isolation #228) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

I think we're ALL recovering from death curse, Bell.

Especially Noraa, who has a severe case with symptoms of "Red PM Overload" disease.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2826 (isolation #229) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2822, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2806, Cabd wrote:Do you have, create, or interact with non driver-blade neighborhoods?
Yeah :o
Cool so we're not killing midwaybear.

At least not while I'm alive.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2829 (isolation #230) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2823, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
Vote: Noraa

Am not as jazzed about this game opening as I was previously. Still happy voting here, not happy voting Guillotina.
Your allowed votes today are Noraa and Guillotina. That's it! You can have your vote back on day three.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2832 (isolation #231) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

Flavor leaf, do you have the thing?

I hope you did homework overnight, lest you get left behind by our cool SUPERWALLS.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2848 (isolation #232) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

LMAO don't fucking claim a single goddamn thing to Noraa. We're icing out scumreads from getting links entirely.

Make them link to themselves.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2852 (isolation #233) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

Cakez/Guillatina/Noraa/ ??? / ???

Is it that easy?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2859 (isolation #234) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

I think it might actually be that easy.

p-edit:

So then:

Cakez/Noraa/Guillatina/MWNN/ {regan?}

Not as sure about regan as you are, can see the case for the other three though, solidly.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2861 (isolation #235) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

He's really a very obtuse obtusebear, isn't he?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2865 (isolation #236) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

This is probably one of those games where you just let your team drag you to victory, midway.

Your poking and prodding at the cakez wagon forced me to reveal more of my hand than needed, haven't you broken enough for today?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2870 (isolation #237) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

Ah nah I have flavor in my pocket don't worry~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2873 (isolation #238) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2871, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2849, Noraa wrote:
In post 2842, Cobra Kai wrote:Why the fuck does being confirmed blade matter
I feel like its towny to not have lied about my role since drivers don't have abilities and shit so claiming blade is like claiming pr.
Claiming blade doesn't make you town.

That being said, @Cabd, noraa feels like a flailing towny to me
Well, we'll know for sure whenever flavor leaf shows up, now won't we?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2875 (isolation #239) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

Pretty sure Flavor leaf is gonna come in here and help us trim the fat.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2882 (isolation #240) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

I don't have a large noraa post, I have a large guillatina post. Noraa doesn't need a big post, she's suffered enough via death curse.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2885 (isolation #241) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

So.... why again does town have a "here are all the PRs on the wagon" role?

I could see that being town in a cabdgame setup because I'm a fucking troll but this is a bork game.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2897 (isolation #242) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

Refuge in audacity only works when the thread doesn't already think you're scum lmfao.

That's such a scummy role. What town blade ever ants to know all the other fucking blades... like what would they do with that?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2898 (isolation #243) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2895, Cobra Kai wrote:Given their proximities on the wagon and the timing of it I find it highly unlikely Dunn/Noraa are scum together.
^^^ We're in mindmeld mode. I really do hope you tell me where we played before some day after this is all over.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2918 (isolation #244) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2911, Dunnstral wrote:Do we think that scum would have a role that rolecops a whole wagon
I mean, yes?

I explicitly believe that.

What use does a town aligned player have for knowing who is driver vs blade on a wagon?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2919 (isolation #245) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2916, Cobra Kai wrote:Dodging the liar question is noted.

Cabd, we might owe it to Syryana to make sure Noraa goes today. Whichever of us is still standing tomorrow takes down Guillotina.
Yeah. Wait for flavor leaf though. I think this might be slightly easier to nuke the bloatscum than we're feeling at present.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2924 (isolation #246) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

yeah no way bork and penguin have anything other than solid fakeclaim flavor set aside.

hell, Bork randomzies all flavor, the main characters could be scum for all he cares.

Gameplay fairness > perfect flavor distribution.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2931 (isolation #247) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2927, Cobra Kai wrote:This is an alt pulling a newbie ploy.
LMAO feels like I'm back on the pokegym, pmysterious coulda made that post.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2939 (isolation #248) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2932, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2927, Cobra Kai wrote:This is an alt pulling a newbie ploy.
No, Guillotina is a newbie. I am less confident on him.
VOTE: Noraa
You are so fucking obtuse I almost hope that this is a bet you took while drunk or something.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2943 (isolation #249) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2926, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:Literally who here, having seen how town PRs/early scum votes have been completely steamrolling games (see: FGO), decides town needs an entire wagon rolecop to help them out

This is literally a counterbalance in case of a scum elim
Oh and mind you, FGO's co-designer is the backup mod and reviewer here.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2945 (isolation #250) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 526, Guillotina wrote:
That's the thing, I'm not a stranger.
Since apparently Midwaybear is fucking blind.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2960 (isolation #251) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

I think LLD-Guillatina is an exclusive one scum list.

I favor guillatina in that grouping.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2969 (isolation #252) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2955, midwaybear wrote:Ok, well if he is an alt, then yeah he is super scummy lol
It's not a long ISO. Go back and read him talking to ffery/syr/tammy. Guillatina is very clearly making references to old games they may have played in.

Why are you so unwilling to put in the effort before throwing out such shitty takes?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2985 (isolation #253) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

That was a fucking ragequit. Wow. Extremely dishonorable, take your caught moments like a man/woman/person who plays mafia/pronoun of your choice.

Okay well, let's wait for everyone to check in and we can proceed.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2987 (isolation #254) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2984, Cobra Kai wrote:Scum definitely have fakeclaim
characters
with fitting roles.
200 billion percent. I linked to past XENO games where this was done, Borkie's no idiot.

Flavor means NOTHING this game. Zilch. Zero. Nada.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2992 (isolation #255) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2988, Cobra Kai wrote:Cabd before day ends I want to go through my cakez moment just in case.
yeah we need to wait for leafie and a few others anyways. Hopefully bork slowrolls that replacement search, whoever it is is screwed. (I know he won't because unethical~)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2993 (isolation #256) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2988, Cobra Kai wrote:Cabd before day ends I want to go through my cakez moment just in case.
Lay it on me, budski.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3007 (isolation #257) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2993, Cabd wrote:
Lay it on me, budski.
Oh by the way, don't hate me cakez, but I am literally none of what I claimed yesterday~

I'm actually just a blade with a semi-useless set of roles.

Town can do better than me but I beat nothing.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3012 (isolation #258) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3011, Cobra Kai wrote:Wow I can cross "Cabd Fakeclaim Gambit in 2020" off my bingo card.
That's the free space though?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3018 (isolation #259) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3016, Cobra Kai wrote:Noraa you have zero chance of getting my head on a pike this game.
It's actually so low a number that representing it might cause buffer overflow!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3040 (isolation #260) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3028, Firebringer wrote:lowkey cabd r u cheating?
What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3065 (isolation #261) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3057, Cobra Kai wrote:I’m fine going the replaced slot into Noraa because otherwise Bork will pause night deadline and it’s already long for me
Dude, I've been drugged up yelling at the deadline timer in the hopes it'll go faster.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3070 (isolation #262) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3066, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2, borkjerfkin wrote:If a character is classified as a Driver/Blade, they can only ever perform one of the two roles in a single night.
Relevant.

Noraa, you should ask the mod if your role will catch a blade/driver acting as a driver that night
better question... why didn't she already ask this when mafia flipped a driver+blade combo end of day one? When the existence of such combos is an important mechanic within her supposed role?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3089 (isolation #263) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3031, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You own my vote Cabd, so wherever you want it.

Also, Maria is town.
Tell me about this, if you can?

I would like to get there.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3103 (isolation #264) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3102, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not saying Guillo is too noobish to do it, but it feels a bit ehhhh if that's the case.
We've established that slot is not a newbie.

Remember?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3106 (isolation #265) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3101, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 3097, Cobra Kai wrote:Why do we need a different Guillotina case?
Not making one, but reading through yours/Cabds and actually being able to engage with it instead of being a worthless real-time spitballer

I'm down to flip Noraa basically anytime though
You staying up for this? because painkillers and pain say I'll be awake.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3113 (isolation #266) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3109, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 3106, Cabd wrote:
In post 3101, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 3097, Cobra Kai wrote:Why do we need a different Guillotina case?
Not making one, but reading through yours/Cabds and actually being able to engage with it instead of being a worthless real-time spitballer

I'm down to flip Noraa basically anytime though
You staying up for this? because painkillers and pain say I'll be awake.
Yeah, grabbing a soda and pulling it up now, shouldn't even be a big deal it's literally 17 posts but I'm slow as fuck and my brain definitely doesn't wanna work in dialed-in focus mode rn

after that TBD but let me know if you want to talk about any other slots with me, i'm also not that big of a priority atm though
Yeah mmkay I'll be up for a while.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3115 (isolation #267) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3108, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3103, Cabd wrote:
In post 3102, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not saying Guillo is too noobish to do it, but it feels a bit ehhhh if that's the case.
We've established that slot is not a newbie.

Remember?
Yeah I know Guillo ain't a noob, in fact didn't he say he wasn't a stranger to this site? In fact if I'm right about that I'd REALLY like someone to refer me to that post because I see a SERIOUS issue with it.
He explicitly stated he was not a stranger to the three headed hydra.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3123 (isolation #268) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3114, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2914, Noraa wrote:My characters name is like Poopie something or another. I forgot. One sec. Lemme go find the pm.
Survey time.
Do you have a decent knowledge of the main characters of the game the flavor is based on, yes or no? This is a question to EVERYONE currently pushing Noraa.
Have you shared a mod PT with bork before?

He has a VERY specific method of determining alignments and fakeclaims.

Here's how this game went down with near certainty:

Step 1: generate 22 town aligned flavor names
Step 2: Put those in alphabetical order
Step 3: Put that list into the list randomize function on random.org. The top 5 are now mafia fakeclaims.
Step 4: Design the roles and rest of the game
Step 5: Get 22 players to sign up.
Step 6: Put the player lsit in alphabetical order
Step 7: Put that list into the list randomize function on Random.org, the top five names are mafia.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3128 (isolation #269) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

Your survey is more useless than the hearsay being presented as hard evidence in PA courts.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3132 (isolation #270) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hi Flavor!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3136 (isolation #271) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

Did you get any presents last night, Flavor?

I really hoped you'd help me trim the fat today so we could save ourselves the trouble.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3143 (isolation #272) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay so... we will leave the thread open so we can partner hunt, Noraa is confirmed scum.

Which once again points to Guillatina slot partner equity.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3151 (isolation #273) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3148, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3146, Brian Skies wrote:But Nora's still scum.

LLD probably is too.
both of these suck imo
Read between the lines about noraa, silly gooseling.

SHe's literally confirmed and we are 100% fading her today. No exceptions.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3170 (isolation #274) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

Things I want sorted before we murder noraa and get revenge for the three headed hydra:

1: Noraa's driver to confirm the targeting and results were shared
2: I want to put out that drivers should target me only on even nights, so you are welcome to come visit me tonight if you'd like. All you'll get is a hood but those are really strong gamesolving tools right now!
3: I want to hear more from the lurkmass. Specifically, I want more out of Maria, LLD, Beeboy, Noname, and Dunn. (DUnn's content tonight is a good start though!)
4: I want to clarify that Flavor Leaf is VERY fucking town this game, don't kill him, kthnx.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3176 (isolation #275) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Cabd »

I think it's time for a new reads list~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3179 (isolation #276) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

So yeah in case anyone wasn't aware, Gamma's pretty town, and really doesn't want Noraa to be mafia despite, you know, the very obvious thing he is overlooking in his haste.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3181 (isolation #277) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3175, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3167, unwnd wrote:- Noraa's posts are remarkably shallow.
FOR FUCKS SAKE, THIS IS A TOWN TELL FOR NORAA
SCUM NORAA IS EXTREMELY MINDFUL OF COMPOSITION AND TENDS TO WALL A FAIR AMOUNT ACTUALLY, SINCE SHE WORRIES A LOT ABOUT HOW SHE IS PERCEIVED
A LACK OF THAT WOULD PROBABLY RESULT IN HER SOUNDING SHALLOW SINCE HER THOUGHT PROCESS ISN'T AS FLESHED OUT AS SHE'D AIM FOR AS SCUM. THEREFORE SHALLOW SOUNDING NORAA IS TOWN NORAA
Death Scroll exists.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3187 (isolation #278) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

yeah I'm doing a re-read where I try to see it from your POV.

Issue is my hood last night did SUPER in depth Guillatina analysis and maybe we're confbiased so i am trying to kind of detach from the wardrums before I do said re-read.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3190 (isolation #279) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3185, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:cabd if nothing else can u give ur reaction to this part of my post, rest is kind of obviously *~just our opinions man~* but chewing on this would be nice
In post 3154, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:I think the biggest, most obvious reason I can give for him being town is the timing of him looking at other wagons and the result he got from doing so. 1255 into 1314 is EXTREMELY strong play from Guillotina scum imo. Scum Guillotina decides he's not going on Cakez, goes to look for someone else to push, and instead of cooking up some bullshit reason to vote Gamma he actually recognizes he's town and holds off.

This sequence is out of his range for sure imo
My initial reaction to this WITHOUT the reread is "But like, Cakez was defo going down by then and gamma was gonna be the obvtown counterwagon that would be called globally town, why would you vote it at this point?"
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3192 (isolation #280) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3189, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3028, Firebringer wrote:lowkey cabd r u cheating?
If Noraa somehow flips scum, and Guillo also does, kill this probably.
Just drop it dudeski.

Let the people who (don't) get paid to worry about this shit deal with it.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3194 (isolation #281) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3191, Cobra Kai wrote:Didn’t you say only scum would target you Cabd?

Was it the three header?
Nah, it was a special case where it wasn't exactly a normal link and the way the role was used is EXTREMELY powerfully town.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3205 (isolation #282) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

This is where I'm at now. Placement is on each tier, placement within each tier was not done.

~~~A Tier~~~
Battle Mage
Flavor Leaf
Cobra Kai
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald

~~~B Tier~~~
Bell
Brian Skies
l4pe
unwnd
midwaybear

~~~C Tier~~~
Dunnstral
REAGAN BUSH 84
Lady Lambdadelta
Will catch up later maybe
beeboy
ManWithNoName
MariaR

~~~D Tier~~~
Guillotina

~~~F Tier~~~
noraa
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3209 (isolation #283) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3207, unwnd wrote:I just do not see the Firebringer townreads but I'm not pushing him anytime soon
Would you like to subscribe to my newsletter?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3217 (isolation #284) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Cabd »

I called that it would be fferysyrtammy night one kill to bork btw.

Too many stacked players. Cobra flew under the radar day one with me and them making noise, but pretty sure mafia will rand between me, him, and flavor tonight.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3230 (isolation #285) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

Bell, I don't roll the paid gacha any more, can't get S tier units, wallet-kun is empty.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3235 (isolation #286) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3232, Cobra Kai wrote:I didn’t expect to mind meld with Cabd this day phase and expected I’d have to do more to impart my will.
Maybe with 2014 era cabd you might have! Or maybe if I wasn't on like... a SHITTON of painkillers and feeling very go with the flow.

It's actually really hard not to just fullclaim and get this fucker to night two already but here I am being good.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3242 (isolation #287) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3236, Bell wrote:>.>
We could still lose to one good scum.
That's all it takes.
Yeah well no masonries or fake masonries here. We won' call it autowin, but we're gonna be starting out with two red flips in a row. That's pretty darned good.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3244 (isolation #288) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

With the recognition that we want to shake them up somewhat.
I don't want super obvious repeat links.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3247 (isolation #289) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Cabd »

I am canon-playing to not remember flavor shit, I'm a bird brain lmao.

But you better believe I know exactly how my mechanics work and that any clarification was done upon receipt of the role PM.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3251 (isolation #290) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2, borkjerfkin wrote:There are four broad classifications of roles: Driver, Blade,
Driver/Blade,
and Special
Btw this is public info, so Noraa waiting until now to have asked such an important question about this super duper exciting role? Even if she weren't already confirmed scum, this would be a bad look.

This is actually what caught bork in Illicit... not that ffery listened to me about it.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3256 (isolation #291) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

@Regan
In post 3170, Cabd wrote:Things I want sorted before we murder noraa and get revenge for the three headed hydra:

1: Noraa's driver to confirm the targeting and results were shared
2: I want to put out that drivers should target me only on even nights, so you are welcome to come visit me tonight if you'd like. All you'll get is a hood but those are really strong gamesolving tools right now!
3: I want to hear more from the lurkmass. Specifically, I want more out of Maria, LLD, Beeboy, Noname, and Dunn. (DUnn's content tonight is a good start though!)
4: I want to clarify that Flavor Leaf is VERY fucking town this game, don't kill him, kthnx.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3259 (isolation #292) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

Please don't end the day quite yet.

Kthnx.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3262 (isolation #293) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3257, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 3190, Cabd wrote:
In post 3185, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:cabd if nothing else can u give ur reaction to this part of my post, rest is kind of obviously *~just our opinions man~* but chewing on this would be nice
In post 3154, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:I think the biggest, most obvious reason I can give for him being town is the timing of him looking at other wagons and the result he got from doing so. 1255 into 1314 is EXTREMELY strong play from Guillotina scum imo. Scum Guillotina decides he's not going on Cakez, goes to look for someone else to push, and instead of cooking up some bullshit reason to vote Gamma he actually recognizes he's town and holds off.

This sequence is out of his range for sure imo
My initial reaction to this WITHOUT the reread is "But like, Cakez was defo going down by then and gamma was gonna be the obvtown counterwagon that would be called globally town, why would you vote it at this point?"
I think it's really weird how you go between giving Guillotina a lot of credit here, and then absolutely zero in others. Cakez defo going down contradicts the later vote carousel w/ Noraa->LLD->Cakez. I think Guillotina's demonstrated level+his struggle with keeping up with the game to begin with suggest that even if he saw Cakez was going down, spending 15 minutes reading Gamma just to defend him makes zero sense.

What your expectations are from this slot as scum-high, low, somewhere in between?
Think guillatina is a high quality player masquerading as a middle quality player.

I am certainly not nearly as certain about this read as I was cakez, or as I am about Noraa.

Hence the tiered list.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3265 (isolation #294) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3264, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3261, unwnd wrote:I feel decent about the blade I linked with, and yes Brian I agree them using an ability on the dead target means nothing lol
You should take a cab.

Go call a taxi.
Just make sure you don't end up on....

The cash cabd.

./ducks
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3273 (isolation #295) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Cabd »

The ability of players to be obtuse this game is quite impressive.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3280 (isolation #296) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3278, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm likely dead tonight, but that's fine. I'm happy with the work I've put in this game, and I trust this town to be in good hands.
Most likely one of you-me-cobra makes it to day four so we'll be okay.

Unless scum has lolsuicidebombers
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3289 (isolation #297) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hey gamma.

This isn't actually helping any more.

There's a guilty on Noraa.

We're just sorting out the rest now.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3300 (isolation #298) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's not my guilty, broseph.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3305 (isolation #299) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah noraa dies today, but like... I got shit to do first. I want a friend this evening.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3316 (isolation #300) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3307, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3143, Cabd wrote:Okay so... we will leave the thread open so we can partner hunt, Noraa is confirmed scum.

Which once again points to Guillatina slot partner equity.
So you claim to have Amnesiac Copped Noraa? I am not voting my obvtown read without a fullclaim of what the nature of the guilty is. No need to claim anything beyond that, and you can seek to convince enough people to where my vote is irrelevant. But I am dead certain about this practically, so being able to recalibrate now would actually help a fair amount.
The claims are basically already out there.

I'm not doing anything more.

You should re-calibrate, or get left behind.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3318 (isolation #301) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3315, Cobra Kai wrote:If I can join that pt with Cabd and whoever hook a brother up. Thanks.
I mean if you're a driver feel free to shack up with me? Otherwise well uh, blame borkie.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3322 (isolation #302) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah no regan comes off better from this and the guillatina pushback... Probably.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3331 (isolation #303) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3326, Cobra Kai wrote:Flavor do you see created hoods or what? Are you a pt spy?
He shouldn't answer this.

He fullclaimed to me.

he is 150% town, end of topic.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3335 (isolation #304) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3328, unwnd wrote:I don't want people getting complacent and lining up mislims like the game has already been solved. I'm always prepared to miss something and right now I'm spending a majority of my time flicking through Noraa's posts. I really don't believe the scumteam is just compromised of the "lesser" players and lurkscum
This is fair, but also see FGO and antichamber (minus pookey weirdness around fake masons)

Sometimes it's just demoralizing.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3340 (isolation #305) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

I think like....

the scumteam reaction once cake wagon got enough momentum was basically "Let's all fucking crossbus and see who makes it to endgame off of really good cakesz" reactions, but then cakez didn't want to.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3365 (isolation #306) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3356, Flavor Leaf wrote:wanna just go guillo today? We can wait and see if Noraa outs partners.
In post 3357, Cobra Kai wrote:I’m fine with that.
If we go that route, all links tomorrow are claimed, linking with Noraa is a scum claim.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3375 (isolation #307) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

Correct, Flavor Leaf's massclaim of links is no longer the end of the world, Noraa already gave scum that info.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3380 (isolation #308) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

Bell, legit just drive me tonight and one of us can live to shitpost about it.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3392 (isolation #309) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

Also midway claimed some sort of non blade-driver Thing existed, i won\'t ask him to detail it as of yet.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3400 (isolation #310) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3388, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3331, Cabd wrote:
In post 3326, Cobra Kai wrote:Flavor do you see created hoods or what? Are you a pt spy?
He shouldn't answer this.

He fullclaimed to me.

he is 150% town, end of topic.
sign. I'm gonna be really pissed if this is wrong, and a fucking wreck if this is right. I'm emotionally invested in Noraa!town rn so seeing it coming up contrary makes me feel not-good.
I get it man but like, this is the world we live in and the hand RNGesus dealt her.

It must be HORRIBLE for her right now, coming off the back of the heartbreaker that was Death Scroll, but RNGESUS cares not for your circumstances.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3440 (isolation #311) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3436, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3431, Brian Skies wrote:My cheeky attempt at calling the scumteam: {cakez, noraa, lld, guill, gamma}
This is actually probably very wrong, but I'd think it would be hilarious.

Probably not gamme. Could replace with MWNN/Beeboy.
That would "oops, all low effort" scumteam, no?

Don't think gamma's scum as opposed to very emotionally over-invested town that needs the reset.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3456 (isolation #312) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3448, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3440, Cabd wrote:That would "oops, all low effort" scumteam, no?
I'm just basing it off my reads. I don't think I've mentioned effort once?
Not saying it's bad, I find it funny.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3466 (isolation #313) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3455, MariaR wrote:I need this answered:

Best protect target:
Best roleblock target:
Wild:

feel free to not answer if you're scared
Protect target would be randing between myself, cobra and leafie.
Roleblock would be whichever of Noraa/Guillatina isn't flipped today.

Wild: I sure would love to see the a vig shot hit lurkmass and have the ability to shoot them again to motivate them!

None of these are at all controversial so answering them is kind of... duh?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3473 (isolation #314) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3450, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Cabd - what're you thinking? I know it hasn't been long, but I'm ready to move on
Hold up a bit on the gas.

Want to sort the C tiers up or down.

I really don't care if we go noraa first, but we had better damn fucking well go guillatina the next day unless a role result confirms them otherwise.

The last two will be a much harder hunt.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3476 (isolation #315) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3472, L4pe wrote:
In post 3466, Cabd wrote:
In post 3455, MariaR wrote:I need this answered:

Best protect target:
Best roleblock target:
Wild:

feel free to not answer if you're scared
Protect target would be randing between myself, cobra and leafie.
Roleblock would be whichever of Noraa/Guillatina isn't flipped today.

Wild: I sure would love to see the a vig shot hit lurkmass and have the ability to shoot them again to motivate them!

None of these are at all controversial so answering them is kind of... duh?
never shoot me

my role is important

ill bite the bullet with this post even

the only reason im not claiming is because my role is associated with knowing noraa is scum so theres literally no point
I uh... wasn't calling your lurkmass though.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3488 (isolation #316) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3485, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 3336, Bell wrote:Also, dunno about people claiming, but it sucked being alone last phase.
: (
Hi.

Let's talk about your cake read being ass and why that was.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3496 (isolation #317) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3490, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Flavor's Read List

~~~A Tier~~~
Battle Mage
Cabd
Cobra Kai
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Unwnd

~~~B Tier~~~
Bell
Brian Skies
l4pe
midwaybear
Dunnstral
REAGAN BUSH 84
MariaR

~~~C Tier~~~
Lady Lambdadelta
beeboy
ManWithNoName

~~~D Tier~~~
Guillotina

~~~F Tier~~~
noraa

Moved Reagan and Maria up to B.
I think nuking C/D/F is a town stomp win? Maybe need one town in the C listing.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3508 (isolation #318) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3505, Dunnstral wrote:I'm going to go ahead and claim my role, but I don't want this to prompt other people to claim their roles as well, we don't need all the information out there at once.

This also ties into why I thought Noraa's role was believable.

Flavor-wise, I'm Fan la Norne

Mechanics-wise:
If I'm targeted at another Blade, I prevent them from using the action they are using that night the next night.
If I'm targeted at a Driver, they permanently lose all of their passive abilities.

In both cases, the target is informed that this has happened to them.

I'm either not using my ability, or I need a target, or pool of targets
Hmmm... Okay who do you want giving you your pool? Who is your masonry this game?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3517 (isolation #319) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

Thing is, I don't see scum-dunn walking in here and making that sort of claim right after seeing how noraa's claim went down.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3523 (isolation #320) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Cabd »

The POE is hella shrinking.... so all scum within this list is actually possible maybe?

4 in this 6 (well, 3 in 5, because noraa is conf) would be insane levels of cohesion though...

Lady Lambdadelta
beeboy
ManWithNoName
Guillotina
noraa
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3525 (isolation #321) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

But like three different players with vastly different styles are all getting to this list... so.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3527 (isolation #322) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

I think if we vig and investigate and elim wihtin that pool of names, then any scum who "get away" will be fairly obvious with tons of flipped partner associateves.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3529 (isolation #323) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

I don't NEED it to be bell who visits me, but we certainly do want somebody in my town pool driving tonight.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3537 (isolation #324) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

yeah no I don't actually care who gets who.

I might even let flavorflav over there start playing matchmaker.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3538 (isolation #325) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

15 minutes until my next dose of painkillers, and i try to drift off to sleep.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3540 (isolation #326) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

Time for the sweet pain-free sleep.

Nobody do anything stupid. Well, stupid-er, I guess.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3594 (isolation #327) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Cabd »

Asked and answered several times, Noraa.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3600 (isolation #328) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3597, Cobra Kai wrote:Cabd I have to go do errands you can be the voice of reason for a bit have fun
Okay Glenn.

I will endeavor to do so.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3612 (isolation #329) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Cabd »

Yeah it was a cut and dry alignment guilty, lass.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3628 (isolation #330) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3626, Dunnstral wrote:I still need a pool of targets
You do bad things to bad guys, no?

{Spiffeh, Beeboy, Manwithnoname, Catchup, LLD, Maria} is technically the pool but i think there's claims from within there that should be given time to shine, and then those that don't. I can elaborate but I think you might already get it?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3632 (isolation #331) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Cabd »

I am fine with investigative on Spiffeh, non-ironically.

If he's town he's a huge asset. If he's scum, he's a dangerous player to occupy that slot.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3635 (isolation #332) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Cabd »

MWNN isn't even a scumread for me, but the POE pool is only so small, yet there has to be 4 scums alive. (3 plus noraa)

It's not that there can't be a deepwolf in the collective townblock. It's that I don't think there is at present, and removing the C/D/E tiers first makes the game super blistering obvious if one got away, there'll be four partners flipped for interaction tells.

That said, Cobra Kai did case MWNN pretty at length.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3643 (isolation #333) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Cabd »

Okay then hit within the rest, no?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3649 (isolation #334) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3647, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3643, Cabd wrote:Okay then hit within the rest, no?
Yes, I can do that. Or rather, unwnd can and that's my activation pool
I would literally rand it.

I trust the two of you to it.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3656 (isolation #335) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Cabd »

I don't mind somebody being with regan, btw.

I have ~theories~ that should mete out positive things if they are driven.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3663 (isolation #336) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3660, midwaybear wrote:I don't think that was serious.
You really have elevated being obtuse to an art form, midway.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3686 (isolation #337) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Cabd »

Guys if that wasn't hammer, slow horses so we can mechtalk. Jeez.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3687 (isolation #338) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Cabd »

If it was, bell and at least one other randed on me, por favor.

And somebody that's a driver on reganbush. Like I said, I have theories.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3703 (isolation #339) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Cabd »

That is cool and all but still at least two town drivers on me, one of which can be bell, TIA.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3715 (isolation #340) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3710, Brian Skies wrote:I think me pairing up with Cabd is a waste since our reads are too close together.
I mean maybe but like...

It's more so I don't die of loneliness and can give my last will and testament to the thread, since this game doesn't do fullflips.

Don't really mind which of my townreads hit me up tonight, so long as at least one does.

You won't get anything but a hood but it'll be a cool hangout.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3717 (isolation #341) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3714, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3712, Cobra Kai wrote:Firebringer does Cabd
cabd is married and dont think she would appreciate
~Holds tongue in mouth~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3719 (isolation #342) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3718, Cobra Kai wrote:Does Spiffeh leash work for everyone else?
Yeah I'm fine.

Flavor leaf probably won't get out of his not-a-scum-PT called real life until this evening but he can do his little pairing tracker post thing.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3743 (isolation #343) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3726, Noraa wrote:Flavor is a driver. The guilty is fake.
Let's assume you're right and flavor is a driver.

How does that make his guilty false?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3753 (isolation #344) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3749, Spiffeh wrote:Oh ok no for a second I thought everyone had to choose someone to pair with every night phase

To be clear, I am
NOT
pairing up with anyone tonight as my role requires me to not be linked in order to use
This is even more reason to make you link, then?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3770 (isolation #345) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3762, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3753, Cabd wrote:
In post 3749, Spiffeh wrote:Oh ok no for a second I thought everyone had to choose someone to pair with every night phase

To be clear, I am
NOT
pairing up with anyone tonight as my role requires me to not be linked in order to use
This is even more reason to make you link, then?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something about the set up but I can't use my role if I am linked to anyone and therefore don't want to try to link up with anyone tonight so I can use it before I'm inevitably voted off
Yes, and I heavily scumread you and want you dead and I certainly DONT want you using anything until you're copped.

Don't worry, there's a ton of town players that will die well before you do if you're town.

You'll be confotown tomrorow if town, right? So don't fret about it tonight.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3773 (isolation #346) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3771, Flavor Leaf wrote:Is Spiffeh the Guillo slot?
Yes.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3775 (isolation #347) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3772, Battle Mage wrote:am i mech conftown now?
Does "In my heart" count?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3779 (isolation #348) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3777, Battle Mage wrote:also, any key highlights to save me reading tons of pages would help, otherwise i'll catch up over next few days
Noraa role guiltied.

Solve is noraa-cakez- 3 more.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3841 (isolation #349) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Cabd »

Spiffeh uh dude. Where does your Cabd model come from?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3842 (isolation #350) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Cabd »

Like holy shit man I am on fucking DRUGS right now but I think you've got better stuff.

A you're not gonna get off your role unclaimed tonight. Unless of course you wish to be instantly ran up tomorrow to death.

B lmao where are you getting I lurk as scum? Did I die and like skip a decade of shitty scum play from myself?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3843 (isolation #351) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Cabd »

Like my entire scum play principle is to take control of thread direction early and often.

And then cause apathy as people go down and try to get townies to fight each other. And I guess this is an arms race speedup but like Ffery likes knows this already so meh.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3844 (isolation #352) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Cabd »

If this shit makes it anywhere near the final days we are gonna lose.

Leash it tonight, cop it tonight if possible.

I won't be sure otherwise.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3846 (isolation #353) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Cabd »

With that I am going to give into the painkiller drowsiness. Every four hours. Lucky fucking me. Recovery slower than expected so at this rate I'll be doing this cycle until Thanksgiving.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3848 (isolation #354) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3845, Cobra Kai wrote:Ninja-
If Spiffeh won’t comply with the leash we need to eliminate them
VOTE: spiffeh

Sword of damacles. Dunn on noraa to hurt her. Role locks on her maybe as well idk.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3849 (isolation #355) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Cabd »

I don't fucking care that it's the wrong direction this is so fucking taunty cheeky scum and you all are getting fooled and I'm not gonna be around forever to yell at you about it.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3851 (isolation #356) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Cabd »

The dude pairs up or dies. Period. Don't let them shoot somebody and claim they paired with the dead townie either.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3853 (isolation #357) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm terrified again that I wake up to you idiots doing something bad.

Was the torture of getting the cake wagon through not enough suffering for me?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3858 (isolation #358) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Cabd »

Okay then whoever sifted role blocker on noraa you can hurt like idk beeboy or something
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3863 (isolation #359) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3859, unwnd wrote:I don't think this game has a problem with the overall intelligence of the room, it's more about the perception of it
I have literally zero control over anything except my posting this game right now.

Patience is hard.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3876 (isolation #360) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Cabd »

Noraa is the weak scum role who already got her ability off. Spiffeh and cakes were the strong roles that didn't get their shit off yet.

Noraa wants to die because spiffeh can then act tonight.

She came is and basically claimed scum now to try and get that result.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3888 (isolation #361) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Cabd »

YOU
DONT
GET
TO
USE
YOUR
ABILITY

YOU
HAVE
NOT
EARNED
THE
RIGHT
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3892 (isolation #362) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 150, Firebringer wrote:@brian skies lets make a anime girl alliance.
Screw the correct olay follow your goddamn heart. Nachomuffib your bet is due pay up jerks.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3895 (isolation #363) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3893, Dunnstral wrote:Like. It seems more like to me that you're just going to pair with your scum buddy who is unaccounted for as of right now, to use their ability.
This but more moody
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3897 (isolation #364) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Cabd »

Like listen to the flow of the game. Mafia want noraa to roll over and die.

Even before she was guilties. It's because the alternative is worse. So they aren't pushing a CW.

LIDTEN TO THE HEZRT OF THE CARDS
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3902 (isolation #365) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Cabd »

Uhhhh was I in that one okay I don't recall it but like your meta baseline needs work man. I'm super jygh risk high reward as scum and town. It's ginkda my thinh
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3905 (isolation #366) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Cabd »

But that's a shitty reason to townbum me here because line cakes died for my case sins.

Like them I didy eggortwallz. Irs really weird you chose that was your townbum reason.

But is that you're scum so like you don't need a lehit reason.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3908 (isolation #367) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Cabd »

Bell come wuv me we can shitpost all night about old games it'll be funny and we can mock syrtammyffery
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3912 (isolation #368) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3910, Bell wrote:Cabd is actually obv scum and I will make a case on him day 3.
You're not spoopydog. You're rhecsirl with the football.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3914 (isolation #369) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3913, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3909, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not understanding why Cabd has two people trying to link with him
In case someone gets blocked.
Because I'm godddarn worth it. Self rdte for everyone. Especially cabds
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3918 (isolation #370) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3915, midwaybear wrote:Doesn't Cabd have no utility?
I an out of spoons for you just go back to bed obtisebesr
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3919 (isolation #371) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3917, Will catch up later maybe wrote:spiffeh said he's town and i believe him

#contributing

-nacho
You promised bet. Dibme
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3927 (isolation #372) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Cabd »

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh why didn't guillotine dude shoot last night then
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3930 (isolation #373) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Cabd »

Bad Brian. Lld is good shilesomebirbwhisnugglws townies
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3933 (isolation #374) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Cabd »

Uggggghhhh stop making ended I hate you.

But like. Go uolatiina town would have shot noraa there.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3935 (isolation #375) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Cabd »

Luke was super once noraa grins did today. Town shoiits and saves us double.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3937 (isolation #376) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Cabd »

Guilattina play didn't feel fig like at all.

Town big shoots noraa nighty one
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3938 (isolation #377) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3936, Brian Skies wrote:Go to sleep Cabd.
Un trying mutvyote being bad and pain is too mich
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3941 (isolation #378) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Cabd »

Bruanyourebreakunyheartwtf

Bad. Go sir doghouse withidwaubear
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3948 (isolation #379) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Cabd »

Hufelloewbirb.

Lldcondecenduingcoachistownlld
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3950 (isolation #380) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Cabd »

Yaybirngetsit. Nachomuffib is a big dummy face and broke their punkulromise
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3952 (isolation #381) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Cabd »

Wherrisbeeman. He is not a burb.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3955 (isolation #382) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Cabd »

Ishegivongcounculingtoscumin their pt. Camp councilor for scum 2024
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3959 (isolation #383) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3954, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3948, Cabd wrote:Hufelloewbirb.

Lldcondecenduingcoachistownlld
hello fellow Padoru lover
Iysquetzlcoatltjisyear I'm do hype so is syr
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3961 (isolation #384) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3957, Will catch up later maybe wrote:i mean, you think we're scum cabd, so in that case it only makes sense that id lie, right?

-nacho
Sreyouyjough. I'm botsye you're in rheleftobersnot like d or f tierd
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3966 (isolation #385) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3964, Will catch up later maybe wrote:i mean your leftovers list is your scum list regardless of what you're calling it so...

-nacho
Neryexhabgeyoueabttoseeintheworkd.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3968 (isolation #386) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Cabd »

Muffin you're better than this coming man.

Be courage and not courage the cowardly dog
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3970 (isolation #387) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Cabd »

Yrllnacho to piss off and back your dutes
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3973 (isolation #388) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Cabd »

Isunisfightingeyes.

Un collateral ramage
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3974 (isolation #389) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Cabd »

Ay least cat snuggle he unsersands
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3975 (isolation #390) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Cabd »

Would birbbsnuggle but happy couples lady one and born. Not homewrecker
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3977 (isolation #391) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Cabd »

Maybe burb just thinks is scum even without kygoodrwasons Brian.

Aeop hurting my hearyus
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3980 (isolation #392) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Cabd »

I can't sleepithirts
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3981 (isolation #393) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Cabd »

Agrypodgeon please tell at Brian formmenhestownbeutng bad
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3987 (isolation #394) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Cabd »

Ojnujimeqncobrakwi.

Definitely not qhrygey pidgeon alt
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3988 (isolation #395) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Cabd »

Glennpeck too cool to play mwfiw
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3992 (isolation #396) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Cabd »

Like I'll probably wwkenuowgterpwrdingou and we wilnjiwt do noraa o whatever but my h qtyyyyyey
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3996 (isolation #397) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Cabd »

O can't sleep yoilllwll get to suffer with meeee3
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3998 (isolation #398) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3994, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:We need a town driver tonight. Period. Anyone who thinks this slot is scum thinks we're bussing and trying to go the distance. This is blatantly going against that, so humor is for 5 seconds.
Give tyekthie california is q good state
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3999 (isolation #399) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Cabd »

Let obvtiwnpriem go brrrrrrrrr
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”