Goon
Goon

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Will catch up later maybe »

In post 4424, Bell wrote:
In post 4422, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 4400, Cabd wrote:UNVOTE:

There spiffeh no longer at Lim-2.

More talk about man with no name, because you and cobra are both saying him and i don't have a read on him other than he's in my POE pool.
Overall, he fits the image of what I expected a Cakez-busser to look like. I don't like that in between the vast majority of fluff posts the only game related posting that he really has is calling Cakez scum - there's not a lot of lead up to him deciding that Cakez is scum which looks much more like scum who decided to bus their partner than it does town developing a scum read.

His posting on page 64 is interesting to me because it's really the only time that he shows sign of life in something vaguely game-related and it's to tell midway that midway needs to commit to his votes more (an honest criticism of Midway's play that MWNN most certainly believes) - this to me shows that MWNN is capable of a genuine & passionate tone but it has been unwhelming and flat this game because he is scum and has nothing to latch onto.

Muffin also did a bit of a meta dive - it wasn't as illuminating as we were hoping (some of the meta was a bit kattywhompus/not the base we were looking for), but he's definitely demonstrated the capability to be probing and inquisitive that he straight up just hasn't shown here.
You never do this. What happened.
???
see username
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4420, L4pe wrote:
In post 4418, unwnd wrote:I definitely still see the scumteam having at least one form of competence doing a good amount of work for them. Noraaa definitely got coached in some capacity to fakelcaim and just well, did it poorly. That isn't a jab at her but to me it's pretty obvious. Right now I've been looking at the PoEs and I don't see many people who are either seemingly here or at that level that I'd consider them the brains of the operation. This has been a concern to me, because it certainly wasn't Guillo who claims to not even be from this site/trolling who lead a lynch on prominent fire hydra.
okay i reloaded one last time and im glad i did because i did not want to miss this post

and i agree
Who fits this pool in your opinion?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh, it's Nacho.
Hi Nacho.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 4416, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4411, unwnd wrote:I also care about it, do you have any fresh theories that isn't just retreading the same ground that we've seen for 50+ pages now?
I've said a lot of things about LLD this game. I don't really have anything to add than what I've said. And I do feel like I've said a lot.

It's fine if people don't agree with me. Like I said, I'm not in any rush to go there right now.
I think more perspectives are good as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Right now I feel you either have a position where there could very well be town voting Spiffeh but they feel nobody is gonna listen so they're just being complacent on a lynch they feel halfway about.
Stop
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Bell »

I don't know about MWNN.
He sort of occupies the same spot in my head as Reagan does.
With similar reasons to Unwnds rly.
Will catch up later maybe
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:15 pm

My problems with Reagan-Bush is mostly a few instances of "is this
really
what peta believes?". I'll highlight what I have time for shortly.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:16 pm

In post 4427, Bell wrote:Oh, it's Nacho.
Hi Nacho.
Why are you currently voting Spiffeh?
Why do you think my reasons for tabling him for later are bad?
see username
L4pe
L4pe
Goon
L4pe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by L4pe »

In post 4426, Cabd wrote:
In post 4420, L4pe wrote:
In post 4418, unwnd wrote:I definitely still see the scumteam having at least one form of competence doing a good amount of work for them. Noraaa definitely got coached in some capacity to fakelcaim and just well, did it poorly. That isn't a jab at her but to me it's pretty obvious. Right now I've been looking at the PoEs and I don't see many people who are either seemingly here or at that level that I'd consider them the brains of the operation. This has been a concern to me, because it certainly wasn't Guillo who claims to not even be from this site/trolling who lead a lynch on prominent fire hydra.
okay i reloaded one last time and im glad i did because i did not want to miss this post

and i agree
Who fits this pool in your opinion?
hello

a) i am supposed to be asleep

b) i have played exactly 1 day and a half of this game with you people, excepting 2 players, 1 of whom i have only played short games with

i have no idea

good night
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Bell »

Because I was pushed into it.
It's not a bad lim' if you ignore the Noraa guilty.
Which I haven't.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:19 pm

In post 4433, Bell wrote:Because I was pushed into it.
It's not a bad lim'
if you ignore the Noraa guilty.

Which I haven't.
I'm crossing my arms and giving you a stern look.
Please be a good boy and vote the guilty with papa Nacho.
see username
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 4431, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
Hi Nacho.
I don't I'm in your camp in spirit.
Well actually not really I still think Spiffeh is scum, just DGB good scum with a neat fake claim to get us to hesitate.
I just also think I could be wrong and always want to kill scum when we have scum. So I'd prefer Noraa first and then Spiffeh tmrw.
But I'm not going to fight this.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Bell »

Which I haven't
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:21 pm

Why not?

You're correct that it's good to kill scum when we have scum. Do you understand how silly it is not to give a one-shot vig the opportunity to shoot?
see username
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

He's saying you should vote the guilty instead of trying to count your chickens before they hatch.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:21 pm

In post 4435, Bell wrote:
In post 4431, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
Hi Nacho.
I don't I'm in your camp in spirit.
Well actually not really I still think Spiffeh is scum, just DGB good scum with a neat fake claim to get us to hesitate.
I just also think I could be wrong and always want to kill scum when we have scum. So I'd prefer Noraa first and then Spiffeh tmrw.
But I'm not going to fight this.
Follow your heart. Vote Noraa with me.
see username
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 4437, Will catch up later maybe wrote:Do you understand how silly it is not to give a one-shot vig the opportunity to shoot?
If it were anyone other than Spiffeh, I would definitely hesitate over this.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by unwnd »

I like fighting things when it seems like if it's wrong we will definitely, assuredly

be eating crow

I really want to believe this game won't turn into the equivalent of 'that sucks' and then town loses
Stop
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:22 pm

In post 4436, Bell wrote:
Which I haven't
you're ignoring it by voting spiffeh.
vote noraaa. vote your conscience.
see username
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Bell »

I just thought of a good pun.

He came up with a spiffeh fake claim.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Like, I don't even know why we're trying to rush in eliminating Spiffeh.

Don't we still have like 9 days left?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

The rush is because I'm a bad person who plays mafia while going through extremely volatile mood swings and is taking way over the expected time to recover.

And this is all I have left, hi.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Bell »

I want to give both of you a feeling of efficacy and comfort.
But I can only give one of you that.
Bleh
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:27 pm

In post 4391, Will catch up later maybe wrote:I'm going to respond to Cobra and Cabd separately. I'm going to respond longform and then I'm going to summarize the thrust of their arguments and the thrust of my rebuttal. I haven't yet read Cabd's argument so I might be less FIRE AND BRIMSTONE I'm posturing for right now but I'll try not to disappoint. I'm sure that no one gives a shit about either wall - I'm just putting the effort in for all of those little boys and girls to show them that their opinions are valid too and that I'm here to fight against He Who Has Become What He Used to Hate.

Spoiler: Call and Answer
In post 2783, Cobra Kai wrote:
Guillotina
- I think this person has to be scum. They’re a lurker, yes, but majority of their content is Cakez focused. Like, 80%. There’s some alt mindgaming with fferyllt, and then a bunch of defense of cakez, placating the wagon. And then they end up voting Cakez, the person most of their ISO is defending. It screams last minute bus vote in conjunction with my townreads on the Noraa wagon.
This is an unfair reading of the Guillotina ISO as a whole, and even if it wasn't, it wouldn't be as damning as it paints. For one, Cakez was the flavor of the day - most of the posting was posting about LYNCH CAKEZ EAT CAKE - why would you expect someone with limited time not to address that? Secondly, Guilotina vows that they will NEVER vote Cakez for the entirety of the day then ends up changing their mind two posts later - this seems more likely to be "town that isn't paying attention to their image" as opposed to "scum who forgot they made the promise" or "scum OK with breaking said promise" - but maybe that's just an old school state of mind.
Guillotina questioning the power of friendship vote. Didn’t acknowledge any of the other four votes, but singled out the hot hydra. I’m wondering how much these two interact over the day (Guillotina and Cakez).
I don't think that this is unreasonable to ask Flames to elaborate on the "you know why" vote and I don't think that he needs to comment on the other 4 votes for it to be legitimate. I think that this "I wonder how much they interact over the day" shows that you were biased from the jump to tie the two together.
Guillotina asking Cakez opinion on the wagon members.
Guillotina was following up with MWNN's line of questioning which was "why are you trying to make nice instead of pushing back against the people townreading you"?
But this is again a bit of a sketchy interpretation - might want to take those black glasses off.
Guillotina has spent a lot of time interacting with fferyllt after that questioning of the Cakez vote.
Two posts? A lot of time? Really?
Throwaway empty promise soft defending cakez. So far all they’ve talked about is trying to message fferyllt who they are and Cakez.
So far they had spent about an hour playing that game. In that hour, they didn't defend Cakez at all - the post you linked here is the first time they express an opinion or defend him. They asked Ffery one question and then there were like three posts that naturally came out of a conversation. You're losing the overall thread here.
More awkward Cakez defense from Guillotina. Cakez is living rent-free in their mind, apparently. It’s also interesting Cakez hasn’t brought them up in the lurker-mass pool. I think they make sense for scum outside of Cakez listed pools.
I think it's pretty reasonable for someone to miss why Cakez was getting voted at that point in time. In fact I think that most people didn't understand why Cakez was getting the votes he was at that point in time. Your work in making Guillotina's two posts disagreeing with Cakez lynch into "living rent free in their mind" makes it seem like you're a majority shareholder in Stretch Armstrong, INC because I don't think a reasonable person reads Guillotina's posts the way you do.
Guillotina is criminally under-analyzed. A weak vote on Noraa, while simultaneously attempting to placate both sides of the cakez issue. It’s weird positioning between them and Noraa/Cakez.
This is again a misinterpretation of Guillotina's post. Guillotina is voting Noraa because of Noraa ignoring Bell's point in #1394. This is a silly point, but it most definitely isn't doing whatever the fuck you're accusing him of here.
I really don’t get the fixation from Guillotina on Cakez.
You don't understand why someone would direct most of their posting to sorting the main wagon of the day?
Man I can't either!
This is a really weird vote from Guillotina on Cakez. They’ve literally been defending Cakez the entire game.
No they literally haven't.

So, let's review:

Guillotina made 17 posts before they replaced out. In three of those posts: 1255, 1357, 1398, Guillotina defended Cakez. This is not unreasonable; it makes sense for someone unfamiliar in the game to be squicked out by the way that Cakez was getting pushed in this day because there weren't a lot of reasons forthcoming. A lot of Cobra Kai's argument stretching Guillotina asking Fermis about a Cakez vote as defending it (it wasn't) or misinterprets Guillotina prodding Cakez as defense or even calls a vote on Noraa for her attack on Bell as attacking Cakez just because his name was brought up.

This is not a case that justifies putting off confirmed scum. This is not a case that justifies lynching a claimed one-shot vig (yes, it's possible that Spiffeh is a mafia vig those paths are insanely more convoluted than Spiffeh being a town vig). This is not a case that justifies burying my beautiful former Paragon because the potential upswing for leaving him alive for a day is much better than the potential information we gain from lynching him before Noraa.
@bell

this is the spark that created the bloodlust of today
it is not enough to justify the silliness happening now
this is the crack in the door that will allow crafty scum to worm through like i have so many times before
shut the door. make the correct play.
see username
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nacho can we actually talk about why YOU defended cakez please.
Show

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:30 pm

yes.
see username

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”