pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6175 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5221, Grendel wrote:Bambi and dave didnt mention you visiting them either Galreon. :/

I just dont see why town vigs dbg over like... idk most of the roster. She was one of the most town looking players...
Wait didnt we have a dayvig this game? who yall powerroped?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6176 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:56 am

Post by pisskop »

How much (town) killing power do you think this game has
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6177 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6170, pisskop wrote:So your logic is that I intentionally outed -as locktown to most of the game- and then told 2 giant lies as part of a gambit?
You didn't out though. Gamma did it for the both of you. Maybe I'm being overly paranoid, but I don't understand how the game went and I still refuse to believe The Baker put your role (as you describe it) in the game and Boons Okay'd it too.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6178 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:34 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Even if he is SK I'm not convinced I should be voting to kill anyone. There are like, three night killing roles of different alignment among 7 people. I can't imagine why poor old me caught in the crossfire over here would help you all murder each other knowing I'm next xD.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6179 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Because town should be voting as a town bloc, and any bullets should be holstering?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6180 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

It is the weaker play to trust a vig to make a night kill. Never mind that we dont have any confirmed town vigilantes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6181 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

The right move for town is NEVER going to be to no lynch, except in extreme edge cases. And most the time its about making the numbers a fraction better, not about any significant advantage.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6182 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:50 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Gamma Emerald (Cult)
Lavender (Possible scum doctor)
Bambi Jay (Possible scum wierd global nonsense)
TiphaineDeath (Me)
Grendel (Town Vig or SK)
Almost50 (3P or Scum)
pisskop (Cult+)

Like, if I am going to vote someone it's A50, Bambi, or Lav. Killing the possible SK seems dumb today, and I have no idea who the scum are out of those three.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6183 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

fair play, but nows the time to make a plan, before we panic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6184 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol at how 50 was questioning the town logic behind the pook kill but wants me dead for suggesting the killer is scum
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6185 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6184, pisskop wrote:lol at how 50 was questioning the town logic behind the pook kill but wants me dead for suggesting the killer is scum
It's OBVIOUS he is TOWN and was hunting for SCUM. If he was SK then YOU would have been dead. SK wants you dead before they want the Mafia eliminated. Cult is the major opposition to "being the last man standing"

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6186 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean, he didnt know I was even cult until gams outed.

We have info that helps the town and you, the only one here who publicly admits to not sharing a town-adjacent wincon, is eager to ignore it. Go Figure
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6187 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 6175, pisskop wrote:
In post 5221, Grendel wrote:Bambi and dave didnt mention you visiting them either Galreon. :/

I just dont see why town vigs dbg over like... idk most of the roster. She was one of the most town looking players...
Wait didnt we have a dayvig this game? who yall powerroped?
THat was an item that Galreon got from starbuck, not his real role lol

-/-/-/-/-

My vig cliam was fake btw

My real role is Mirror. Anybody visiting me at night has their power redirected back onto themselves; this includes Night kills. THe NOPOW, and Drew deaths are both mine by virtue of those players attempting to shoot me.

I was hoping to try and draw more night kills by acting like I had active kill power yesterday and today. Hence the vig fake cliam.

I didnt realize that my role would make me unrecruitable. If i had known that then I probably would have said so yesterday. :/

Also i guess that this technically means that LAV is disconfirmed as town, but I still TR them for history of visiting highly likely nk bait like DGB, and then me after i won that 1v1 w/ rude. Which lines up with what a town protective would do.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6188 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 6151, Almost50 wrote:Wait! You are a Vig!! You could've put me out of my misery last night!!!! And you opted to shoot Pooky over me??

Spoiler: Read my lips!
If i had kill power i would have targeted you last night over pooky tbh

Sorry dude
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6189 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Grendel »

if there are only two cult alive right now then i would say that finding a flip today is much better then a no-flip.

Im pretty happy to vote between Tipain and A50.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6190 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Grendel »

ACtully reading things more throuhgly i probably could have kept running with the vig cliam and found a way to work things out.

I ruined a perfectly good gambit :(

-/-/-/-/-

Pisskop trying to gladiator me here is a waste of resourses. I think its better to try and pin down last scum.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6191 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Grendel »

The cult keeps ignoring the 3:3 question i put to them earlier which kind of confirms my worries that cult solo win if they control 50% of the roster.

So if we are wrong on scum, and scum chooses not to shoot cult tonight then its gg and cult wins alone.

I hope whoever is scum is reading this attentively lol. They have no choice but to shoot cult tonight if they want to have any chance at wining.

-/-/-/-/

Im not saying this becuse I dont want cult to win. I just want to make sure town wins as well.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6192 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Grendel »

@Bambi, what power did you use last night
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6193 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Phaser. And my last power is Delay.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6194 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

i didnt ask if we can solo win without town explicitly losing
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6195 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Grendel »

Pisskop, who do you think is scum rn?

It factually can't be me b/c drew"s role pm clears me of that. I dont really care atm if you think im indie, as long as we hit scum today (and theres only one left) that argument doesn't even have to take place.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6196 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 6193, Bambi Jay wrote:Phaser. And my last power is Delay.
Hopefuly that doesn't act like the delayed modifer. :death:
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6197 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol I was mainly suspicious because the roles/kills didnt add up. and the result from our recruit

they match much better now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6198 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

idk. id have to do a vca and mechanical lookieloo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6199 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

like, i cant have been crazy to look over your role and the body count with some suspicion.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”