Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4652 (isolation #800) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also fun fact like 2 of my maf chat slips were genuine bc i was alive in other maf games with it at the time
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4654 (isolation #801) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it wasn't easy :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4658 (isolation #802) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know i play anarchy bby ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4661 (isolation #803) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4625, JacksonVirgo wrote:Yeah alright that's probably the scum-team. FL/NM/DK

@FL you literally are so bad
In post 4626, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4625, JacksonVirgo wrote:Yeah alright that's probably the scum-team. FL/NM/DK

gtfo

this is why this surface level is scum ^ he knows he got my message, VP. he's openly trolling me because he knows I'm going to get misfaded.
In post 4627, JacksonVirgo wrote:FL, ignoring your "mechanical reasons" to think I'm scum. Respond to my claim and my softs.

There's still a world of town!FL, I don't see it right now but it's possible.
In post 4628, Flavor Leaf wrote:he wants me to death tunnel him. he's literally egging me on.

it's the classic "doesn't matter if you know he's scum, if you can't fade him"

Kkoba also sent me the Rick Roll'd song. They are openly trolling me.
In post 4629, JacksonVirgo wrote:That works well with my last post lmfao.
In post 4630, JacksonVirgo wrote:Why would I ever want you to deathtunnel me as scum
In post 4631, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4627, JacksonVirgo wrote:FL, ignoring your "mechanical reasons" to think I'm scum. Respond to my claim and my softs.

why in the fuck would you ever target me? You scum slipped with that. You targeted me? LOL i was already targeted. Why would scum ever switch killers with a detective in the game?
In post 4632, VP Baltar wrote:

gtfo

this is why this surface level is scum ^ he knows he got my message, VP. he's openly trolling me because he knows I'm going to get misfaded.
Why would you even message jackson?

You said yourself, you were defending me all game and town reading me. You could see yesterday I was obviously for turning the ship and yeeting Koba.

Why not message me?
In post 4633, Flavor Leaf wrote:@VPB - I know what it looks like here, but I am not scum. Please see it. If you are scum, you won, but if you are town, we can still win.
In post 4634, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4631, Flavor Leaf wrote:

why in the fuck would you ever target me? You scum slipped with that. You targeted me? LOL i was already targeted. Why would scum ever switch killers with a detective in the game?
Detective was dead, you had no idea that there was another one, actually chances were you thought it was gone for good. Also with Koba alive, as I said, they would be only one doing the kills not only because they're multi-tasking but also because they were confirmed scum anyway.

It was essentially a check for the sake of a check, I knew I was going to get a negative result but it's way better than checking the confirmed scum and get an almost certain positive result.
In post 4635, JacksonVirgo wrote:You're seriously pocketing them while screaming that I'm pocketing them.
In post 4636, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4632, VP Baltar wrote:

gtfo

Why would you even message jackson?

You said yourself, you were defending me all game and town reading me. You could see yesterday I was obviously for turning the ship and yeeting Koba.

Why not message me?
I thought you were going to die, then people were gonna go "why would you target them? classic they were obv the kill"

jackson wasnt going to die.

and i had no clue if a50 would show up.

and Not Mafia is Not Mafia.

And Andres, idk, i got paranoid with him, that was one of my other options.

DGB is scum.

I feel like Jackson makes the most sense for me to target
In post 4638, Flavor Leaf wrote:i got triggered when Jackson posted that first post of theirs because it didnt have my message confirmation
In post 4639, VP Baltar wrote:Why is NM not scum here? He clearly was avoiding a Koba yeet.
In post 4641, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4639, VP Baltar wrote:Why is NM not scum here? He clearly was avoiding a Koba yeet.

he could be scum. I made that comment abouyt him possible only claiming doctor voyeur to help dkk live that extra day.
In post 4640, Flavor Leaf wrote:i think it's incredibly fair for me to be upset in this situation and to be a bit frantic.
In post 4643, VP Baltar wrote:I mean, you've basically said everyone could be scum.
In post 4644, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4643, VP Baltar wrote:I mean, you've basically said everyone could be scum.
This is aimed at who exactly?
In post 4645, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4644, JacksonVirgo wrote:
This is aimed at who exactly?
FL
In post 4647, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4636, Flavor Leaf wrote:and i had no clue if a50 would show up.

and Not Mafia is Not Mafia.
Both of these statements are pretty wack
In post 4648, VP Baltar wrote:
Same tho
In post 4649, DkKoba wrote:when ur in autowin
how have we not limmed any of these peopleyet??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4664 (isolation #804) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why am i scum FL??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4665 (isolation #805) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FL frozen. confirmed scum!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4668 (isolation #806) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

version just for you FL (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4669 (isolation #807) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u wanna know the greatest part FL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4670 (isolation #808) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the more i wifom abt you being town the more they're gonna want to lim u.

social manipulation at its finest
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4671 (isolation #809) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I could literally out my whole maf team and you'd never be able to touch em (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4672 (isolation #810) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but nah that would give u a little hope
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4673 (isolation #811) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice to outscum the supposed scum "champion"

chat mafia stay winning
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4674 (isolation #812) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wanted to save the gloat for post game but i couldnt resist bc im an impatient bitch who didnt want to wait another 3-5 days
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4675 (isolation #813) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Can we get to post 5k tho??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4698 (isolation #814) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4704 (isolation #815) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

Not me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4711 (isolation #816) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

I agree me FL dgb and nm are towncore
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4713 (isolation #817) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4706, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4704, DkKoba wrote:Not me
Why not?
Im confirmed clear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4715 (isolation #818) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im gay
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4716 (isolation #819) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4717 (isolation #820) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4714, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4711, DkKoba wrote:I agree me FL dgb and nm are towncore
I appreciate the disinfo campaign, but no one is even going to pay attention to what you're saying at all, so it's just thread spam that is wasting your time
Town post tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4718 (isolation #821) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

so who should we elim tomorrow??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (isolation #822) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4719, VP Baltar wrote:How mad is Andres going to be at you lol
<3
andres and i townblock stronk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4726 (isolation #823) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4724, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4722, DrippingGoofball wrote:I feel that DkKoba is trolling, cornered scum. I am regretting my earlier town reads.
Koba is already caught and dead. Mark and Koba were in a 1v1 yesterday due to counter claims. I'm pretty sure you knew this already. Since mark flipped town with your hammer, we know 100% Koba is scum.

This seems like an act from you
Im confirmed town!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4734 (isolation #824) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4736 (isolation #825) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4735, Flavor Leaf wrote:But kkoba’s annoyed me all game, which is why i sent them night 1, so i wouldn’t have to deal with them, but they spent all game defending everyone i was pushing, and i just wanted to actively not interact with Kkoba.
sorry didnt meant to make u upset was just trying to win </3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4742 (isolation #826) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4739, VP Baltar wrote:I don't feel like you're trying to solve today FL, just worrying about not getting yeeted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4746 (isolation #827) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4740, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4515, VP Baltar wrote:Dgb-FL-koba for the solve.
I 100% agree. NO WAY Town eliminates the "Cop" before the guilty if either was Town. (I a, using "Cop" as a broad term to describe anything that returns a guilty, and Mafia 101 dictates you go for the guilty before the Cop unless you are in ELo AND you have a VERY GOOD REASON to doubt the claim)
scum fake guilties to get lylo are just oh so much more satisfying because of this bad reasoning :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4749 (isolation #828) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4747, Almost50 wrote:What the freak is this thread??
im confirmed town. vote DGB
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4753 (isolation #829) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4752, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s not like I’ve stopped thinking about it. I’m constantly thinking about it. I calmed down and explained that yes, i could see worlds where the two of them are individually town.
so im town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4755 (isolation #830) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4756 (isolation #831) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do u guys want my reads list
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4758 (isolation #832) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyone like jojos bizarre adventure? im trying to get through the series right now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4762 (isolation #833) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who are you guys killing tongiht?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4769 (isolation #834) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4770 (isolation #835) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean im town!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4771 (isolation #836) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4750, Flavor Leaf wrote:@VP - what else am I supposed to do here?

What good is it to try and solve here if you lot ain’t gonna listen. I’ve explained what my read is on every single player in this game between yesterday and today.

If i am faded, town lose. That is equally as important to this game as finding scum. Getting correctly town read is quite possibly more important to the majority of players in games rather than straight solving the game. Only so many people can have the correct read at the right time with the momentum to lead a wagon.
In post 4751, VP Baltar wrote:
Hit me with as many thoughts as you can before the thread gets locked
In post 4752, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s not like I’ve stopped thinking about it. I’m constantly thinking about it. I calmed down and explained that yes, i could see worlds where the two of them are individually town.
In post 4753, DkKoba wrote:
so im town?
In post 4754, VP Baltar wrote:

What good is it to try and solve here if you lot ain’t gonna listen. I’ve explained what my read is on every single player in this game between yesterday and today.

If i am faded, town lose. That is equally as important to this game as finding scum. Getting correctly town read is quite possibly more important to the majority of players in games rather than straight solving the game. Only so many people can have the correct read at the right time with the momentum to lead a wagon.
I'm just saying, the way I'm going to feel better about you is seeing you work through what the logical solution is here.

Saying, "I'm town" is useless.

There are a million reasons you and NM should both be dead last night, and yet here you are. Of course it is suspicious
In post 4755, DkKoba wrote:I'm town
In post 4756, DkKoba wrote:do u guys want my reads list
In post 4757, Almost50 wrote:By my count DkK should be hammered already, but just to make sure..

VOTE: DkK
In post 4758, DkKoba wrote:anyone like jojos bizarre adventure? im trying to get through the series right now
In post 4759, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I'm just saying, the way I'm going to feel better about you is seeing you work through what the logical solution is here.

There are a million reasons you and NM should both be dead last night, and yet here you are. Of course it is suspicious
It’s not useless.

I’m hoping that the phrase becomes so synonymous with me, you’ll just think I’m town, and we’ll accidentally win the game that way. But i will know it’s because I incepted into your brain trying to get you to see that I’m town
In post 4760, Flavor Leaf wrote:

In what world was I ever going to die last night after Marky flipped town
In post 4761, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Koba
In post 4762, DkKoba wrote:who are you guys killing tongiht?
In post 4763, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4748, Flavor Leaf wrote:I am the one up for misfade, I guess if DGB is town, they are too, but I think DGB is scum because she’s actively trying to tie me to Kkoba and her too.
How am I tying you to Koba?

Besides the fact that they confirmed your claim.
In post 4764, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Damnation

I am still reading
In post 4765, DrippingGoofball wrote:

I am having a hard time getting townread... across the board.
In post 4766, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Looks like that's gonna be nothing.
In post 830, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.06

It was believed for centuries that metal was an unbendable material. No effort or thought was given to bending metal because it was simply assumed one could not do so. Bending was a fighting art form given to humans by spirits early on in history. As history continued, these bending disciplines expanded through trial and error, research, discovery, and more. Waterbenders soon learned they could bend ice and snow, then steam, then found their ability to heal with their bending, and eventually grew into an even darker expertise of bending. With earthbenders, legendary bender Toph Beifong became trapped in a metal box. In her attempt to escape, using her willpower and ability to feel earth with her bending, she realized that metal is simply a material derived from earth. It is a form of earth that has been purified and refined. Finding the material makeup of earth within the metal, she was able to bend her way out of the box, becoming the first metalbender in history and creating a new school of bending that would be studied for decades to come. The art form was later honed and developed into a masterful skill with metalbenders dressing themselves in metal armor and weapons they could use to fight with at any given moment.

Official Vote Count 1.06With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

NDMath: 3
(shellyc, Infinity 324, VP Baltar)
JacksonVirgo: 2
(Tayl0r Swift, Andresvmb)
geraintm: 1
(DrippingGoofball)
shellyc: 1
(NDMath)
DrippingGoofball: 1
(Marky Mark)
Infinity 324: 1
(geraintm)
Not_Mafia: 1
(Not_Mafia)
DkKoba: 1
(JacksonVirgo)
Andrewsvmb: 1
(DkKoba)

Not Voting: 1
(Zdenek)

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-11-06 00:19:20).

Mod notes: Upon request, shellyc is being replaced.
[/area]
In post 857, Glitch wrote:
Gamma Emerald replaces shellyc. Welcome!
In post 917, Glitch wrote:
Per request, NDmath is being replaced.
In post 920, Glitch wrote:
Please do not speculate or discuss replacements.
In post 924, Glitch wrote:
Flavor Leaf replaces NDMath. Welcome!
In post 1022, Glitch wrote:
Zdenek has been prodded. Without posting game advancing content I will seek a replacement in (expired on 2020-10-30 20:05:00).
In post 1171, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.07

"Power in firebending comes from the breath, not the muscle." -Uncle Iroh

Official Vote Count 1.07With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

Flavor Leaf: 3
(Infinity 324, VP Baltar, DrippingGoofball)
Not_Mafia: 2
(Not_Mafia, Gamma Emerald)
(Flavor Leaf, Tayl0r Swift)
(DkKoba)
(Marky Mark)
(geraintm)
(JacksonVirgo)

Not Voting: 2
(Zdenek, Andresvmb)

Deadline:

Mod notes: Gypyx joins as backup mod. Welcome!
[/area]
In post 1301, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.08

Over a hundred years ago, Firelord Sozin declared war against the rest of the world. He decimated the Air Nomads as a nation and killed off all but one last airbender that they couldn't find. This began the hundred year war in which the Fire Nation walked down a long road of corruption, devolving their bending practices from its pure, traditional roots into a war tool fueled by anger and rage. Firebending took on multiple alternative forms as the root source of the ability to bend fire is actually the ability to bend energy, and therefore evolved and complex variants of the technique emerged over time.

Official Vote Count 1.08With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

DkKoba: 2
(JacksonVirgo, Infinity 324)
Infinity 324: 2
(geraintm, Andresvmb)
Flavor Leaf: 1
(DrippingGoofball)
(VP Baltar)
(Marky Mark)
Tayl0r Swift: 1
(DkKoba)

(Zdenek)

Deadline:

Mod notes:
[/area]
In post 1330, Glitch wrote:
In post 1310, Marky Mark wrote:The previous votecount doesn't look right to me - unless I am missing something andres was voting infinity
I counted this vote but I flubbed another part of the VC to make it look weird. My apologies. VC 1.08 is now updated to reflect the accurate votes at the time it was originally posted.
In post 1551, Glitch wrote:
Zdenek has been prodded a second time. He will force replaced in (expired on 2020-11-02 19:05:00) unless he posts game advancing content. This will be his final prod.
In post 1606, Glitch wrote:
Per request, Zdenek is being replaced.
In post 1624, Glitch wrote:
Almost 50 replaces Zdenek. Welcome!

Note: Playerlist in OP and VCs will be updated later tonight to reflect this change. Sorry, I'm slammed busy and VLA until tomorrow and just barely squeezed in enough time to process the replacement. Thanks for your patience.
In post 1905, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.11

Princess Azula of the Fire Nation was known for her cruelty and hatred. It remains unexplained, but it is speculated that Azula's hatred so strongly fueled her bending that her fire became blue from the intensity and heat. She is the only firebender we have seen to bend blue fire. When clashing with other firebenders this trait creates beautiful fight scenes and cinematic masterpieces.

Official Vote Count 1.11With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

DkKoba: 5
(JacksonVirgo, Not_Mafia, Flavor Leaf, Marky Mark, Tayl0r Swift)
Infinity 324: 3
(Andresvmb, geraintm, DkKoba)
Geraintm: 3
(Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball, VP Baltar)
Gamma Emerald: 1
(Infinity 324)

(Almost50)

Deadline:

Mod notes: I'm back from V/LA so thank you for your patience. Thank you to Gypyx for running this weekend's vote counts for me. It's been a life saver!
[/area]
In post 2060, Glitch wrote:
Vote Count incoming. If any of the wagon administration teams would like to call a recount, please contact your attorney. </election humor>
In post 1948, DkKoba wrote:fckuk you \
VOTE: falvor[/vpt]
Important Note: This vote will not be counted in accordance with the rules. DkKoba, if you would like this vote to be counted, please confirm by voting with the official voting tags.
In post 2061, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.12

Airbending focuses on circular movements and disengaging an opponent. Typical airbender strategy focuses on avoiding and evading. While airbenders can use their abilities for aggression if they choose, most follow the peaceful ways of their ancestors who formed a spiritual culture of detachment from the world, nomadic living, pacifism, and peace.

Official Vote Count 1.12With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

Geraintm: 6
(E-1)
(Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball, VP Baltar, Infinity 324, Tayl0r Swift, Almost50)
DkKoba: 3
(JacksonVirgo, Not_Mafia, Marky Mark)

(Flavor Leaf)

Deadline:

Mod notes: JacksonVirgo is V/LA until (expired on 2020-11-06 00:02:47).
was not counted as a vote in accordance with the Rule 14.
[/area]
In post 2109, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.13

Avatar Korra, the last avatar in the first 10,000 year Avatar Cycle, had the biggest challenging with airbending out of all the bending disciplines. Normally, the element opposite of the avatar's born element is their most challenging, implying that the Water Tribe native Korra would have the most trouble learning to firebend. However, though Korra was born in the Southern Water Tribe, her personality and bending style fit much more in line with that of an earthbender, which clarifies why air, the element of freedom and detachment, was so challenging for Korra, a natural earthbender which focuses on stability and firmly rooting oneself.

Official Vote Count 1.13With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

Geraintm: 7
(ELIMINATED)

(Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball, VP Baltar, Infinity 324, Tayl0r Swift, Almost50, Marky Mark)

(JacksonVirgo, Not_Mafia)

(Flavor Leaf)
[/area]
In post 2110, Glitch wrote:
GERAINTM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

He was a
Vanilla Townie

Day 1 has ended and Night 1 will now begin.
If you have a night action, please submit it prior to the deadline.
Night 1 will end in (expired on 2020-11-07 09:35:15).
In post 2111, Glitch wrote:
GAMMA EMERALD
HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

He was a
Vanilla Townie

Night 1 has ended and Day 2 will now begin.
Day 2 will end in (expired on 2020-11-21 15:36:41).
In post 2112, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.00

Waterbending has shown itself time and time again to be one of the most practical and handy elements to bend. The Southern Water Tribe traditions focused on resourcefulness and creativity to use their element to their advantage in any situation, including dire and nearly hopeless scenarios.

Official Vote Count 2.00With 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

Not Voting: 11
(Tayl0r Swift, JacksonVirgo, Andresvmb, Not_Mafia, Infinity 324, DrippingGoofball, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba, VP Baltar, Almost50, Marky Mark)

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-11-21 15:36:41)

Mod Notes
: Day 2 has begun![/area]
In post 2194, Glitch wrote:
In post 2150, DkKoba wrote:u are so fucking bad taylor if u are town here like really terrible. grudge tunnels are not a good look
Official Warning: Behavior like this is not acceptable. Please refrain from personal attacks. You can communicate any point while still loving your neighbor.
In post 2485, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.01

In a dark twist late in the show, waterbending master Hama from the Southern Water Tribe developed her mastery of bloodbending while in Fire Nation captivity. The rats that scurried across the floor of her cage were nothing but living sacks of water, and during the full moon she would practice her skill bending the blood of the small creatures. She spent months honing and perfecting this skill, until one day she finally used the technique on her captors; her prison cell unlocked by the very guards assigned to keep her in. This dark practice was and continues to be historically condemned as a universally unacceptable and immoral act, and is criminalized in much of the modern Avatar world.

Official Vote Count 2.01With 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

(Tayl0r Swift, JacksonVirgo, Infinity 324)
(Not_Mafia, DkKoba)
DrippingGoofball: 2
(Flavor Leaf, Marky Mark)
(DrippingGoofball)

Not Voting: 3
(Andresvmb, VP Baltar, Almost50)

Deadline

Mod Notes
: Happy birthday, Flavor Leaf! Have a wonderful day![/area]
In post 2878, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.02

derp

Official Vote Count 2.02With 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

VP Baltar: 3
(Tayl0r Swift, Not_Mafia, Infinity 324)
Tayl0r Swift: 2
(DrippingGoofball, VP Baltar)
(DkKoba)

(Andresvmb, Almost50, JacksonVirgo)

Deadline

Mod Notes
: –[/area]
In post 3664, Glitch wrote:
Note: A hammer has not been achieved.
In post 3665, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.04

Airbending Slice became a slight joke in the Avatar series as Sokka, the group's comedian, summoned Aang with his airbending slice to take out the Firelord prior to the final better. Sokka ran with the bending move to take down an entire fleet of Fire Nation air ships by hijacking a ship and using the air ship to slide across over a dozen air ships, ripping them open and taking them down.

Official Vote Count 2.04With 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

Tayl0r Swift: 5
(L-1)
(JacksonVirgo, Not_Mafia, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba, VP Baltar)
Marky Mark: 2
(Andresvmb, DrippingGoofball)
(Marky Mark)
Andresvmb: 1
(Tayl0r Swift)
VP Baltar: 1
(Infinity 324)

(Almost50)

Deadline

Mod Notes: If anyone's votes are inaccurate, please let me know, but I checked and double checked and there has been no hammer.
[/area]
In post 3811, Glitch wrote:Holy shit
So I just joined a large normal. It hasn't started yet but I bookmarked the topic. I woke up this morning and went to my bookmarks and freaking panicked because for a split second i thought this thread was the new Large and overnight it had started and jumped to 153 pages in like 6 hours. I just about spewed coffee. Then I saw it was my game and I was like "oh. Oh derp" lmao

-__- :P
In post 3899, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.05

Avatars frequently utilize the techniques and styles they learn in one element while bending another. Airbending focuses on circular movements, and waterbending has a gentle and flowing aura. These techniques can be used when bending earth and fire as well to create a non-traditional result when bending the elements.

Official Vote Count 2.05With 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

Tayl0r Swift: 6
(Eliminated)
(JacksonVirgo, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba, Marky Mark, VP Baltar, Andresvmb)
VP Baltar: 4
(Infinity 324, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Tayl0r Swift)

(DrippingGoofball)

Deadline

Mod Notes: An elimination has been achieved.
[/area]
In post 3900, Glitch wrote:
TAYL0R SWIFT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

She was a
Vanilla Townie

Day 2 has ended and Night 2 will now begin.
Night 2 will end in (expired on 2020-11-17 19:16:20).
In post 3901, Glitch wrote:
INFINITY 324 HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

He was a
Town Detective

Night 2 has ended and Day 3 will now begin.
Day 3 will end in (expired on 2020-12-02 00:26:14).
In post 3902, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 3.00

Lightning bending is a sub-form of firebending. Since firebending is, at its root, the bending and manipulation of energy, it expresses itself through the element of both fire and lightning. Only highly skilled firebenders have the ability to bend lightning, and it is a very dangerous and deadly form of bending that must be used with great caution or else it could easily harm the user themselves.

Official Vote Count 3.00With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate someone.

Not Voting: 9
(JacksonVirgo, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba, Marky Mark, VP Baltar, Andresvmb, DrippingGoofball, Not_Mafia, Almost50)

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-12-02 00:26:14)

Mod Notes: -
[/area]
In post 4483, Glitch wrote:Give me a few hours and I'll be here. Steak night with my family. :)
In post 4494, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 3.01

Lava bending is a subset of earthbending. In the story of Avatar Korra, comedic character Bolin was an earthbender struggling to come to grips with the fact that metalbending was too challenging for him and he simply did not have the gift to bend metal. In his journey to reach his next level in bending, however, he discovered his ability to bend earth at high temperatures... resulting in lavabending. A rarely used form of earthbending that became not only useful but extremely powerful as Bolin honed his skill.

Official Vote Count 3.01With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate someone.

Marky Mark: 4
(L-1)
(Andresvmb, Not_Mafia, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba)
(JacksonVirgo, Marky Mark)

(VP Baltar, DrippingGoofball, Almost50)

Deadline

Mod Notes: An elimination has
not
been achieved.
[/area]
In post 4496, Glitch wrote:
In post 4505, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 3.02

Resourcefulness is a key to all schools of bending.

Official Vote Count 3.02With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate someone.

Marky Mark: 5
(ELIMINATED)
(Andresvmb, Not_Mafia, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba, DrippingGoofball)
(JacksonVirgo, Marky Mark, VP Baltar)

(Almost50)

Deadline

[/area]
In post 4506, Glitch wrote:
MARKY MARK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

He was a
Town Role Watcher

Day 3 has ended and Night 3 will now begin.
Night 3 will end in (expired on 2020-11-21 00:21:23).
In post 4507, Glitch wrote:
ANDRESVMB HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

He was a
Vanilla Townie

Night 3 has ended and Day 4 will now begin.
Day 4 will end in (expired on 2020-12-05 00:18:05).
In post 4508, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 4.00

Fire Lord Ozai was the second firebender to demonstrate his ability to fly using his firebending. The unprecedented technique had only been demonstrated once before by his prodigy daughter, Princess Azula. In this scene, the power of Ozai's firebending is multiplied tenfold, as Sozin's comet, a comet that passes through Earth's atmosphere once per century, neared. This comet gave firebenders unbelievable strength. It is unknown whether Ozai's ability to use his firebending was restricted to the time when the comet was near and boosting the firebenders' bending, or if it was a skill he simply developed close to the end of the timeline of the show's history and was able to use outside of that time. Regardless, the answer would never be discovered as Avatar Aang used a new technique of bending the energy within himself and others to take away Firelord Ozai's firebending permanently.

Official Vote Count 4.00With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to eliminate someone.

Not Voting: 7
(Almost50, Not_Mafia, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba, DrippingGoofball, JacksonVirgo, VP Baltar)

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-12-05 00:18:05)

Mod Notes: Day 4 has begun!
[/area]

lets do some VCA

what do u guys thihnk?
i didnt vote out any town on d1 i think that clears me

also look at all that avaatar flavor haha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4776 (isolation #837) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4773, Not_Mafia wrote:Koba, there's only room for one toxic contentless spammer in this game
and thats me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4777 (isolation #838) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4772, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4770, DkKoba wrote:i mean im town!!
Who are your scumpals?
glitch and gyppx however u spell it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4784 (isolation #839) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

koba is innocent child
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4785 (isolation #840) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not mafia is vt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4786 (isolation #841) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

umm i think mark claimed scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4787 (isolation #842) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fl is multitasking mailman
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4789 (isolation #843) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yup!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4795 (isolation #844) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4771, DkKoba wrote:

In post 4753, DkKoba wrote:
so im town?

In post 4755, DkKoba wrote:I'm town
In post 4756, DkKoba wrote:do u guys want my reads list
In post 4757, Almost50 wrote:By my count DkK should be hammered already, but just to make sure..

VOTE: DkK
In post 4758, DkKoba wrote:anyone like jojos bizarre adventure? im trying to get through the series right now
In post 4759, Flavor Leaf wrote:

It’s not useless.

I’m hoping that the phrase becomes so synonymous with me, you’ll just think I’m town, and we’ll accidentally win the game that way. But i will know it’s because I incepted into your brain trying to get you to see that I’m town
In post 4760, Flavor Leaf wrote:

In what world was I ever going to die last night after Marky flipped town
In post 4762, DkKoba wrote:who are you guys killing tongiht?
In post 4763, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4748, Flavor Leaf wrote:I am the one up for misfade, I guess if DGB is town, they are too, but I think DGB is scum because she’s actively trying to tie me to Kkoba and her too.
How am I tying you to Koba?

Besides the fact that they confirmed your claim.
In post 4764, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Damnation

I am still reading
In post 4765, DrippingGoofball wrote:

I am having a hard time getting townread... across the board.
In post 4766, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Looks like that's gonna be nothing.
In post 830, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.06

It was believed for centuries that metal was an unbendable material. No effort or thought was given to bending metal because it was simply assumed one could not do so. Bending was a fighting art form given to humans by spirits early on in history. As history continued, these bending disciplines expanded through trial and error, research, discovery, and more. Waterbenders soon learned they could bend ice and snow, then steam, then found their ability to heal with their bending, and eventually grew into an even darker expertise of bending. With earthbenders, legendary bender Toph Beifong became trapped in a metal box. In her attempt to escape, using her willpower and ability to feel earth with her bending, she realized that metal is simply a material derived from earth. It is a form of earth that has been purified and refined. Finding the material makeup of earth within the metal, she was able to bend her way out of the box, becoming the first metalbender in history and creating a new school of bending that would be studied for decades to come. The art form was later honed and developed into a masterful skill with metalbenders dressing themselves in metal armor and weapons they could use to fight with at any given moment.

Official Vote Count 1.06With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

NDMath: 3
(shellyc, Infinity 324, VP Baltar)
(Tayl0r Swift, Andresvmb)
(DrippingGoofball)
shellyc: 1
(NDMath)
(Marky Mark)
(geraintm)
Not_Mafia: 1
(Not_Mafia)
(JacksonVirgo)
Andrewsvmb: 1
(DkKoba)

(Zdenek)

Deadline:

Mod notes: Upon request, shellyc is being replaced.
[/area]
In post 857, Glitch wrote:
Gamma Emerald replaces shellyc. Welcome!
In post 917, Glitch wrote:
Per request, NDmath is being replaced.
In post 920, Glitch wrote:
Please do not speculate or discuss replacements.
In post 924, Glitch wrote:
Flavor Leaf replaces NDMath. Welcome!
In post 1022, Glitch wrote:
Zdenek has been prodded. Without posting game advancing content I will seek a replacement in (expired on 2020-10-30 20:05:00).
In post 1171, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.07

"Power in firebending comes from the breath, not the muscle." -Uncle Iroh

Official Vote Count 1.07With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

Flavor Leaf: 3
(Infinity 324, VP Baltar, DrippingGoofball)
(DkKoba)
(Marky Mark)
(geraintm)
(JacksonVirgo)

Not Voting: 2
(Zdenek, Andresvmb)

Deadline:

Mod notes: Gypyx joins as backup mod. Welcome!
[/area]
In post 1301, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.08

Over a hundred years ago, Firelord Sozin declared war against the rest of the world. He decimated the Air Nomads as a nation and killed off all but one last airbender that they couldn't find. This began the hundred year war in which the Fire Nation walked down a long road of corruption, devolving their bending practices from its pure, traditional roots into a war tool fueled by anger and rage. Firebending took on multiple alternative forms as the root source of the ability to bend fire is actually the ability to bend energy, and therefore evolved and complex variants of the technique emerged over time.

Official Vote Count 1.08With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

(JacksonVirgo, Infinity 324)
(geraintm, Andresvmb)
Flavor Leaf: 1
(DrippingGoofball)
(VP Baltar)
(Marky Mark)
(DkKoba)

(Zdenek)

Deadline:

Mod notes:
[/area]
In post 1330, Glitch wrote:
In post 1310, Marky Mark wrote:The previous votecount doesn't look right to me - unless I am missing something andres was voting infinity
I counted this vote but I flubbed another part of the VC to make it look weird. My apologies. VC 1.08 is now updated to reflect the accurate votes at the time it was originally posted.
In post 1551, Glitch wrote:
Zdenek has been prodded a second time. He will force replaced in (expired on 2020-11-02 19:05:00) unless he posts game advancing content. This will be his final prod.
In post 1606, Glitch wrote:
Per request, Zdenek is being replaced.
In post 1624, Glitch wrote:
Almost 50 replaces Zdenek. Welcome!

Note: Playerlist in OP and VCs will be updated later tonight to reflect this change. Sorry, I'm slammed busy and VLA until tomorrow and just barely squeezed in enough time to process the replacement. Thanks for your patience.
In post 1905, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.11

Princess Azula of the Fire Nation was known for her cruelty and hatred. It remains unexplained, but it is speculated that Azula's hatred so strongly fueled her bending that her fire became blue from the intensity and heat. She is the only firebender we have seen to bend blue fire. When clashing with other firebenders this trait creates beautiful fight scenes and cinematic masterpieces.

Official Vote Count 1.11With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

DkKoba: 5
(JacksonVirgo, Not_Mafia, Flavor Leaf, Marky Mark, Tayl0r Swift)
Geraintm: 3
(Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball, VP Baltar)
Gamma Emerald: 1
(Infinity 324)

(Almost50)

Deadline:

Mod notes: I'm back from V/LA so thank you for your patience. Thank you to Gypyx for running this weekend's vote counts for me. It's been a life saver!
[/area]
In post 2060, Glitch wrote:
Vote Count incoming. If any of the wagon administration teams would like to call a recount, please contact your attorney. </election humor>
In post 1948, DkKoba wrote:fckuk you \
VOTE: falvor[/vpt]
Important Note: This vote will not be counted in accordance with the rules. DkKoba, if you would like this vote to be counted, please confirm by voting with the official voting tags.
In post 2061, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.12

Airbending focuses on circular movements and disengaging an opponent. Typical airbender strategy focuses on avoiding and evading. While airbenders can use their abilities for aggression if they choose, most follow the peaceful ways of their ancestors who formed a spiritual culture of detachment from the world, nomadic living, pacifism, and peace.

Official Vote Count 1.12With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

Geraintm: 6
(E-1)
(Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball, VP Baltar, Infinity 324, Tayl0r Swift, Almost50)
(JacksonVirgo, Not_Mafia, Marky Mark)

(Flavor Leaf)

Deadline:

Mod notes: JacksonVirgo is V/LA until (expired on 2020-11-06 00:02:47).
was not counted as a vote in accordance with the Rule 14.
[/area]
In post 2109, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.13

Avatar Korra, the last avatar in the first 10,000 year Avatar Cycle, had the biggest challenging with airbending out of all the bending disciplines. Normally, the element opposite of the avatar's born element is their most challenging, implying that the Water Tribe native Korra would have the most trouble learning to firebend. However, though Korra was born in the Southern Water Tribe, her personality and bending style fit much more in line with that of an earthbender, which clarifies why air, the element of freedom and detachment, was so challenging for Korra, a natural earthbender which focuses on stability and firmly rooting oneself.

Official Vote Count 1.13With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

Geraintm: 7
(ELIMINATED)

(Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball, VP Baltar, Infinity 324, Tayl0r Swift, Almost50, Marky Mark)

(JacksonVirgo, Not_Mafia)

(Flavor Leaf)
[/area]
In post 2110, Glitch wrote:
GERAINTM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

He was a
Vanilla Townie

Day 1 has ended and Night 1 will now begin.
Night 1 will end in (expired on 2020-11-07 09:35:15).
In post 2111, Glitch wrote:
GAMMA EMERALD
HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

He was a
Vanilla Townie

Night 1 has ended and Day 2 will now begin.
Day 2 will end in (expired on 2020-11-21 15:36:41).
In post 2112, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.00

Waterbending has shown itself time and time again to be one of the most practical and handy elements to bend. The Southern Water Tribe traditions focused on resourcefulness and creativity to use their element to their advantage in any situation, including dire and nearly hopeless scenarios.

Official Vote Count 2.00With 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

Not Voting: 11
(Tayl0r Swift, JacksonVirgo, Andresvmb, Not_Mafia, Infinity 324, DrippingGoofball, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba, VP Baltar, Almost50, Marky Mark)

Deadline

Mod Notes
: Day 2 has begun![/area]
In post 2194, Glitch wrote:
In post 2150, DkKoba wrote:u are so fucking bad taylor if u are town here like really terrible. grudge tunnels are not a good look
Official Warning: Behavior like this is not acceptable. Please refrain from personal attacks. You can communicate any point while still loving your neighbor.
In post 2485, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.01

In a dark twist late in the show, waterbending master Hama from the Southern Water Tribe developed her mastery of bloodbending while in Fire Nation captivity. The rats that scurried across the floor of her cage were nothing but living sacks of water, and during the full moon she would practice her skill bending the blood of the small creatures. She spent months honing and perfecting this skill, until one day she finally used the technique on her captors; her prison cell unlocked by the very guards assigned to keep her in. This dark practice was and continues to be historically condemned as a universally unacceptable and immoral act, and is criminalized in much of the modern Avatar world.

Official Vote Count 2.01With 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

(Tayl0r Swift, JacksonVirgo, Infinity 324)
(Not_Mafia, DkKoba)
(DrippingGoofball)

(Andresvmb, VP Baltar, Almost50)

Deadline

Mod Notes
: Happy birthday, Flavor Leaf! Have a wonderful day![/area]
In post 2878, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.02

derp

Official Vote Count 2.02With 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

VP Baltar: 3
(Tayl0r Swift, Not_Mafia, Infinity 324)
Tayl0r Swift: 2
(DrippingGoofball, VP Baltar)
(DkKoba)

(Andresvmb, Almost50, JacksonVirgo)

Deadline

Mod Notes
: –[/area]
In post 3664, Glitch wrote:
In post 3665, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.04

Airbending Slice became a slight joke in the Avatar series as Sokka, the group's comedian, summoned Aang with his airbending slice to take out the Firelord prior to the final better. Sokka ran with the bending move to take down an entire fleet of Fire Nation air ships by hijacking a ship and using the air ship to slide across over a dozen air ships, ripping them open and taking them down.

Official Vote Count 2.04With 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

Tayl0r Swift: 5
(L-1)
(JacksonVirgo, Not_Mafia, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba, VP Baltar)
Marky Mark: 2
(Andresvmb, DrippingGoofball)
(Marky Mark)
Andresvmb: 1
(Tayl0r Swift)
VP Baltar: 1
(Infinity 324)

(Almost50)

Deadline

Mod Notes: If anyone's votes are inaccurate, please let me know, but I checked and double checked and there has been no hammer.
[/area]
In post 3811, Glitch wrote:Holy shit
So I just joined a large normal. It hasn't started yet but I bookmarked the topic. I woke up this morning and went to my bookmarks and freaking panicked because for a split second i thought this thread was the new Large and overnight it had started and jumped to 153 pages in like 6 hours. I just about spewed coffee. Then I saw it was my game and I was like "oh. Oh derp" lmao

-__- :P
In post 3899, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.05

Avatars frequently utilize the techniques and styles they learn in one element while bending another. Airbending focuses on circular movements, and waterbending has a gentle and flowing aura. These techniques can be used when bending earth and fire as well to create a non-traditional result when bending the elements.

Official Vote Count 2.05With 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

Tayl0r Swift: 6
(Eliminated)
(JacksonVirgo, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba, Marky Mark, VP Baltar, Andresvmb)
VP Baltar: 4
(Infinity 324, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Tayl0r Swift)

(DrippingGoofball)

Deadline

[/area]
In post 3900, Glitch wrote:
TAYL0R SWIFT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

She was a
Vanilla Townie

Day 2 has ended and Night 2 will now begin.
Night 2 will end in (expired on 2020-11-17 19:16:20).
In post 3901, Glitch wrote:
INFINITY 324 HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

He was a
Town Detective

Night 2 has ended and Day 3 will now begin.
Day 3 will end in (expired on 2020-12-02 00:26:14).
In post 3902, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 3.00

Lightning bending is a sub-form of firebending. Since firebending is, at its root, the bending and manipulation of energy, it expresses itself through the element of both fire and lightning. Only highly skilled firebenders have the ability to bend lightning, and it is a very dangerous and deadly form of bending that must be used with great caution or else it could easily harm the user themselves.

Official Vote Count 3.00With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate someone.

Not Voting: 9
(JacksonVirgo, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba, Marky Mark, VP Baltar, Andresvmb, DrippingGoofball, Not_Mafia, Almost50)

Deadline

Mod Notes: -
[/area]
In post 4483, Glitch wrote:Give me a few hours and I'll be here. Steak night with my family. :)
In post 4494, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 3.01

Lava bending is a subset of earthbending. In the story of Avatar Korra, comedic character Bolin was an earthbender struggling to come to grips with the fact that metalbending was too challenging for him and he simply did not have the gift to bend metal. In his journey to reach his next level in bending, however, he discovered his ability to bend earth at high temperatures... resulting in lavabending. A rarely used form of earthbending that became not only useful but extremely powerful as Bolin honed his skill.

Official Vote Count 3.01With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate someone.

Marky Mark: 4
(L-1)
(Andresvmb, Not_Mafia, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba)
(JacksonVirgo, Marky Mark)

(VP Baltar, DrippingGoofball, Almost50)

Deadline

Mod Notes: An elimination has
not
been achieved.
[/area]
In post 4496, Glitch wrote:
In post 4505, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 3.02

Resourcefulness is a key to all schools of bending.

Official Vote Count 3.02With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate someone.

Marky Mark: 5
(ELIMINATED)
(Andresvmb, Not_Mafia, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba, DrippingGoofball)
(JacksonVirgo, Marky Mark, VP Baltar)

(Almost50)

Deadline

[/area]
In post 4506, Glitch wrote:
MARKY MARK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

He was a
Town Role Watcher

Day 3 has ended and Night 3 will now begin.
Night 3 will end in (expired on 2020-11-21 00:21:23).
In post 4507, Glitch wrote:
ANDRESVMB HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

He was a
Vanilla Townie

Night 3 has ended and Day 4 will now begin.
Day 4 will end in (expired on 2020-12-05 00:18:05).
In post 4508, Glitch wrote:
Official Vote Count 4.00

Fire Lord Ozai was the second firebender to demonstrate his ability to fly using his firebending. The unprecedented technique had only been demonstrated once before by his prodigy daughter, Princess Azula. In this scene, the power of Ozai's firebending is multiplied tenfold, as Sozin's comet, a comet that passes through Earth's atmosphere once per century, neared. This comet gave firebenders unbelievable strength. It is unknown whether Ozai's ability to use his firebending was restricted to the time when the comet was near and boosting the firebenders' bending, or if it was a skill he simply developed close to the end of the timeline of the show's history and was able to use outside of that time. Regardless, the answer would never be discovered as Avatar Aang used a new technique of bending the energy within himself and others to take away Firelord Ozai's firebending permanently.

Official Vote Count 4.00With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to eliminate someone.

Not Voting: 7
(Almost50, Not_Mafia, Flavor Leaf, DkKoba, DrippingGoofball, JacksonVirgo, VP Baltar)

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-12-05 00:18:05)

Mod Notes: Day 4 has begun!
[/area]

lets do some VCA

what do u guys thihnk?
i didnt vote out any town on d1 i think that clears me

also look at all that avaatar flavor haha

so nobody knows anything abt this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4797 (isolation #845) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

???? wtf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (isolation #846) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt kill nobody!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5400 (isolation #847) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5402 (isolation #848) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're welcome for the distancing on d4 FL.
sorry you thought i was inhibiting your play.

your FN claim was good.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5403 (isolation #849) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5399, Glitch wrote:
Roster

Player NameAlignmentRole
Tayl0r Swift
Town
Vanilla Townie
JacksonVirgo
Town
Universal Backup
Andresvmb
Town
Vanilla Townie
Gamma Emerald
Town
Vanilla Townie
Not_Mafia
Town
Indecisive Combined Doctor Voyeur
Infinity 324
Town
Detective
DrippingGoofball
Town
Vanilla Townie
Flavor Leaf
Mafia
Goon
geraintm
Town
Vanilla Townie
DkKoba
Mafia
Multitasking Mailman
VP Baltar
Town
Vanilla Townie
Almost50
Mafia
Goon
Marky Mark
Town
Role Watcher
they gave town 3 investigatives and a backup and all scum got was a damn mailman
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5407 (isolation #850) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think our conflict came from wanting to eliminate unpredictability in different ways @FL.

Town were closer to a win than they thought just based on who had what role I feel lol.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5409 (isolation #851) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I still haven't been limmed outside of LYLO on this site (except avalon mafia but that was intentional)
:lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5412 (isolation #852) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

That reminds me.
The mark thing was hardly a cop guilty. It was a direct cc. scum!Mark could just have decided to trade 1 for 1 when seeing the boardstate being against them. I did slip though in my message to DGB and the revealed role of mark so theres that.

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5413 (isolation #853) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if there's one thing chat mafia teaches you, its how to win ccs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5414 (isolation #854) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5411, Flavor Leaf wrote:I spent the entire game making sure that Day 4 7p lylo was going to have everyone open for misfade, but then said we might lose Kkoba eventually, then the 5p lylo became the one everyone was open for misfade.

I said Day 3 was going to be the hardest day this game, and it was.

As I said in the scum PT...

You just HAD to send then mail, didn't ya!??!!? Lol, no, that was fine, it got Marky Mark faded.
had to shove DGB as deep as I could into my pocket!

and it had the effect of getting andres to even townread me for the play :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5417 (isolation #855) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

votato getting banned midgame because i figured him out through this game was more amusing (((:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5423 (isolation #856) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5416, Flavor Leaf wrote:To be fair, i tried my hardest to make it make logical sense in the moment to fade Marky Mark that day.

Andres gave that small crack of opening, and I powered through with it.

It's all about setting up for that final day.

Yeah, Andres gave a lot of pressure. If I wasn't trying to manage him from Day 1, that could have been really rough.
I mean you do see why I pushed him as the n1 kill :lol:
with me having a provable pr claim to back myself up I felt no need to go against the comfort of the non scum PR.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5426 (isolation #857) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5421, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 5412, DkKoba wrote:That reminds me.
The mark thing was hardly a cop guilty. It was a direct cc. scum!Mark could just have decided to trade 1 for 1 when seeing the boardstate being against them. I did slip though in my message to DGB and the revealed role of mark so theres that.

I think it’s always optimal to lim mark there. I don’t think scum!mark is in a bad enough situation on to make that play. If he was in a really bad situation, he’d probably get liked first anyway. 1v1ing someone is never a play scum want to make except in ELo
I heavily disagree. Mostly on the "except in ELo" part.

ELo-1 is perfectly acceptable. You put your team in a position where town cannot mess up and that lets them instant win the game potentially.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5429 (isolation #858) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if mark called me out while I was townreading him in the game state i would have gone down for sure and that would have been logical play. The gamestate as was, made it a true 50/50 for the uninformed I feel.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5432 (isolation #859) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5430, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5429, DkKoba wrote:if mark called me out while I was townreading him in the game state i would have gone down for sure and that would have been logical play. The gamestate as was, made it a true 50/50 for the uninformed I feel.
It wasn't LyLo, and thus Mark would never do that as scum or if they did it would be pointless so Mark was the worst elim choice out of the pair.
I see this site has a lot to learn with scumplay then.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5433 (isolation #860) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

as someone who wins a lot of CCs as both alignments, you need a solid case on me. I don't accept "policy guilty elim" as an answer ever.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5438 (isolation #861) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I restate my point that putting the game into perpetual LyLo benefits scum nearly every time. Winning a CC means winning a ML. Its a valid trade.

If you're at the point where you are potentially going down anyways it doesn't often hurt.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5440 (isolation #862) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5436, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5433, DkKoba wrote:as someone who wins a lot of CCs as both alignments, you need a solid case on me. I don't accept "policy guilty elim" as an answer ever.
You don't need to accept shite if you get yeeted.
can't wait to fake guilty you sometime in the future then before lylo ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5442 (isolation #863) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

infinity wrt to the reads list thing, I genuinely was forgetting to/was busy, but you were right that I would forget reads as scum. This game was a bit easier because the boardstate was pretty obvious for me. If you look closely though you may notice that I at some point traded the way I was reading JV with votato.

that was a genuine scumslip from me :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5443 (isolation #864) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

speaking of that @vp if you fake guiltied me a day before lylo it would have actually won you the game I think in that game we played.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5446 (isolation #865) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5441, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5440, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5436, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5433, DkKoba wrote:as someone who wins a lot of CCs as both alignments, you need a solid case on me. I don't accept "policy guilty elim" as an answer ever.
You don't need to accept shite if you get yeeted.
can't wait to fake guilty you sometime in the future then before lylo ;)
Can't wait to reveal myself as the IC when you do that ;)
I mean it all depends on the gamestate!

its extremely hard to truly catch me without mechanics, I'm always like "scummy" but like not scummy enough to fully lim :lol: bc ppl do genuinely scumread me for my playstyle and then I point out "yeah its just playstyle" and bc its true I get away with it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5452 (isolation #866) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i feel like FL took care of one half of the playerlist while I did the other half :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5454 (isolation #867) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I consent to releasing my notes PT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5455 (isolation #868) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5449, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5444, Flavor Leaf wrote:Your biggest mistake was saying "FL Scum Never kills me here" which I made you take that statement to the grave with you which indirectly counters you.
This was a wifom statement I was hoping VP would pick up on if I died, especially after you semi-retracted off me.
dont wifom in lylo. just say it striaght lol

big town mistake is not putting their true thoughts on the table when it really matters.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5457 (isolation #869) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk lol i think u had big potential to expose me JV just like trick me into trusting you and trap me into logical blunders. making it so I don't have to play 3D around scumreads makes it easy for me to not mess up too much :D

i think u played well fwiw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5463 (isolation #870) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5461, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 5442, DkKoba wrote:infinity wrt to the reads list thing, I genuinely was forgetting to/was busy, but you were right that I would forget reads as scum. This game was a bit easier because the boardstate was pretty obvious for me. If you look closely though you may notice that I at some point traded the way I was reading JV with votato.

that was a genuine scumslip from me :lol:
Lol yeah. That makes me feel a bit better but I still hate that I dropped that push. Twice even.
the push genuinely frustrated me bc i wasnt even lying :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5464 (isolation #871) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FL how much do you put stock into mimicing your own towngame?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5466 (isolation #872) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

with ur push on andres I felt like as town I would have called u out (assuming you claimed FN on someone else)

(i obviously IGNORED it bc I dont want to bring u unnecessary heat)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5468 (isolation #873) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5465, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 5463, DkKoba wrote:the push genuinely frustrated me bc i wasnt even lying
Yeah for sure. It’s always tough to respond in those situations as scum.

Flavor you are going to get a kick out of the dead thread.
like the thing about d1? you're nearly never catching scum!koba genuinely. d1 is so easy to mimic my towngame unless you find the genuine places where I purposefully avoid acting (like "why didn't you push on that koba") looking at where i'm NOT pushing is the way to catch out players like me who are expertly mimicing how they play as town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5469 (isolation #874) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5467, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5464, DkKoba wrote:FL how much do you put stock into mimicing your own towngame?
Oh, I can mimic my town game 100% if I wanted to.

If I did, though, I'd get killed. Town me is scummy af.
Its the fun of almost getting limmed and convincing town you're actually just looking scummy tho!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5473 (isolation #875) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

haha I guess it might help that as town my meta includes things like faking things to get townreads :lol: sprinkle in a few things that are NAI that ppl try to push as scum and it makes the meta hard to distinguish.

and I see!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5476 (isolation #876) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i do want to lowkey thank math for the simple mailman idea.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5477 (isolation #877) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that whole debacle ended up with me looking both scummy and towny, and i did it precisely because there was a PR that would die over me 100% of the time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5480 (isolation #878) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah infinity if u didnt panic claim there I think the dynamic of the game would have been 100% different. I do wonder what happens there if infinity!pr isnt confirmed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5481 (isolation #879) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and i genuinely didn't see where DGB claimed a guilty :lol: even like i knew if it was there it was a rxn test but like i really really didn't see it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5484 (isolation #880) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that just sounds like read cockiness to me :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5486 (isolation #881) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i see it now i guess but in retrospect thats really obscured :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5488 (isolation #882) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theres a certain tendency to scumread PRs, because PRs by nature are partially informed parties. especially masons.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5491 (isolation #883) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

subconsciously i did?

if you look back i had FOSes on JV, Mark, and you.

taylor i was uhh.
lets just say i had a bit of a grudge against a certain banned user :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5493 (isolation #884) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thing about us having:

0 daytalk

just a mailman

it meant that we were not even thinking about who was PR or not and just killing the optimal players to eliminate for us
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5496 (isolation #885) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5495, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 5492, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah that makes sense. I was super upset to find out who taylor was after what happened this game.
WHO was it???
votato
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5499 (isolation #886) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

DGB im so heartbroken, you didnt want me to win so badly </3 after the sweet letter i sent to you???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5501 (isolation #887) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5498, VP Baltar wrote:I was actually thinking throughout this game that no day talk might be an advantage in some ways because it makes the scum act more organically in thread.
lol

from my notes PT:
In post 18, DkKoba wrote:not having access to scum chat actually helps me get into the town mindset better LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5504 (isolation #888) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

with this setup the way it was built if i ever join another normal if a PR claim is scummy idc what they are. you are GONE. esp after VP's fiasco in our game where I backed off bc ppl were telling me off >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5505 (isolation #889) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5503, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 5499, DkKoba wrote:DGB im so heartbroken, you didnt want me to win so badly </3 after the sweet letter i sent to you???
Hey I wanted to recover some my dignity!!!
you can be honorary 4th mafia member !!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5507 (isolation #890) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

on epicmafia , in OPEN setups we do that without a cc lol.

we have limmed doc claims that are scummy without real doc cc'ing before and its like 80% effective.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5511 (isolation #891) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5508, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 5506, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5504, DkKoba wrote:with this setup the way it was built if i ever join another normal if a PR claim is scummy idc what they are. you are GONE. esp after VP's fiasco in our game where I backed off bc ppl were telling me off >.>
Basically this. Like all game I kept talking myself out of it. SO STUPID!

I was like, "don't believe shit role claims, that's how you got so deep in that game"...and then I let it slide anyhow. :facepalm:
I mean I would’ve been limmed for sure on d2 if you followed that logic but fair enough.
hey I tried to push the angle lol.

ppl wouldnt bite!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5516 (isolation #892) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5515, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay you know what? Actually fuck you for the spam, Dk.
what??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5517 (isolation #893) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was conf scum ofc im gonna spam
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5520 (isolation #894) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 717, DkKoba wrote:math is scummy bc pee pee poo poo
In post 718, DkKoba wrote:mafia elim machine go brrr
shoulda listened to me guys :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5523 (isolation #895) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5518, Gamma Emerald wrote:Except it happened starting in the first day. Poor excuse pal.
ok??

yeah i spammed a little to make it harder to read d1 to find associatives bc my partners at the time were weaker scum players than me. I'm sorry if I personally offended you by posting a lot, which I NORMALLY do. dunno why you're so mad abt it tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5524 (isolation #896) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5521, VP Baltar wrote:Lol Koba you were gonna rick roll me you bastard!
after FL complained it would make u look towny i was like well fine, lets make YOU look towny then and switched :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5528 (isolation #897) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well uh

idk like filter me out?

use ISOs?

when istarted out in forum mafia on epicmafia i played with ppl who averaged 100 posts per IRL day. its not easy, but like one thing i learned with spammier players is ISOing is key.

when you're reading as town you really just need to get an idea of gamestate, key posts, etc.

like i said i mainly spammed more d1 just to obscure my current partners. if you notice i did slightly slow down d2 once i had new partners.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5531 (isolation #898) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5530, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can’t really filter you out mentally very well, and third party tools are banned now
individual ISOs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5535 (isolation #899) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u cant CLAIM to block a users posts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5545 (isolation #900) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5540, Glitch wrote:The activity level this game really was intense. I honestly didn't tear 2 everything. I expected it to slow down a lot after each night like most games do, but no. This crazy high activity was maintained to the very end. It was like day 1 activity forever. Lol. Impressive.
call it the koba effect :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5548 (isolation #901) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5547, callforjudgement wrote:@Glitch (and Gypyx): I'd like to chime in with the voices who are thanking you for the modding. This Normal randomly turned out a lot more complex than most of the Normals I create, so when I created it (without knowing who the mod would be) I was a little worried about how the mod would handle it, but everything went very smoothly.

I hope everyone enjoyed the setup! As usual, if anyone wants to complain about it or has balance feedback, feel free.
Just a mailman????
>:(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5550 (isolation #902) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

role watcher was for the MULTITASKING mailman lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5553 (isolation #903) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

the reason scum did well was the skill level gap not setup balance
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5554 (isolation #904) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

It took 2 very well executed scum gambits to win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5558 (isolation #905) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

eh ig i just would have liked at least an encryptor or a 1 shot roleblock lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5561 (isolation #906) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Thats not to say town was weak lol.
But yall did get gerain d1 so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5565 (isolation #907) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

Which clears them to you if they claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5573 (isolation #908) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5568, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5556, Gypyx wrote:I mean, you could've won with less than 2 gambits, the only reason you didn't get a perfect win was because you setup specced wrong and didn't think of role watcher

Also idk, bodyguard would've been better imo
I disagree. I was actively trying not to use the Mailman. lol
i like my pockets ok!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5576 (isolation #909) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think you said before Flavor that replacements suck, but they worked in our favor for scum this game :lol: the game state was locking into your slot and getting off was looking futile
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5577 (isolation #910) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5575, Flavor Leaf wrote:I would like to point out as well, I definitely underestimated Andres this game, and that usually doesn't happen.
andres showed his skill in the last game I played with him which is why I had the fear :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5581 (isolation #911) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah but math's happened at a VERY opportune time :lol:

and yeah d1 replacements arent as bad as late game ones.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5583 (isolation #912) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but the 2 for 1 deal andres :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5588 (isolation #913) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i distanced a50 slot twice by seemingly seriously considering them a "secondary choice" twice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5592 (isolation #914) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5591, VP Baltar wrote:Reading back....of course it was Taylor who single handedly derailed the math speed wagon :facepalm:

Koba was eager to jump off too. That could have been so good!
Ofc i was eager a little too eager!! The attention on Math from me was needed tho xP
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”