Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6225 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6223, Bambi Jay wrote:Still up to get rid of Almost though. I got a feeling he's cult claiming to be an unjester so scum doesn't get rid of him. That or he's just pure mafia.
That's probably the funniest post I saw in a long time, and most certainly the funniest in this thread.

A) I am Cult .. with 2 claimed Cult members already (and one is the Cult Leader, mind you)

OR

B) I'm Scum, when you -of all- should know better, because I killed YOU first when I was Scum in the precious game.

Nice work, Bambi. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6226 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 6224, pisskop wrote:He is not cult
Yeah let's believe the cultist telling us someone isn't cult.

Edit: even if you kill me first every time your scum I ain't using that as a tell man. But yeah of course you wouldn't say your cult even if 2 of them are outed. Like a secret member or whatever.

If they wanna deny it while we vote for you that's fine too.

VOTE: almost
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6227 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Grendel »

:shifty: prod-dodge

Past couple days were rough, and the next couple irl days are looking rough. I should be back in full force after that.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6228 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Lavender »

That's what I'm sayin, based on their claim they need three members before they can kill, however we don't know for certain if it's true or not!
So isn't the best solution to just see the Cult Leader's role card? (^o^)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6229 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

how?

Are we .... missing kills?

Do we .... not know if cult can co-win?

Dont talk stupid bro
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6230 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

There's no reason to make that jump.

We know there's a scum. we know that cult didnt do it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6231 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I mean, I'd also be fine with lynching the cult leader today, but the good money says that's gamma, not pisskop if that's the direction you want to go xD.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6232 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

by doing that you refrain from elimming real scum >:/
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6233 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Then if you want THAT then just get rid of Almost. If he isn't cult like you said he's either a 3p you can't recruit or scum claiming to be 3p.

You don't lose anything cult. Not like scum would shoot Almost anyway.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6234 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:07 am

Post by pisskop »

yea 50 is still a top choice for shred
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6235 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, whatever. I ain't town so I don't really care if town wins or loses. Bambi being against a cult shred certainly points towards him NOT being SCUM, but there's always the chance he was the true cult recruit of last night. (His theory about a "hidden" 3rd cult member is an interesting take). Also TD's suggestion that Gamma's claim was "in reverse" and that Gamma is the true CL also makes sense, and especially so since Gamma himself admitted he sent NPOM to kill Grendel.

Now in light if that I may have 2 "dim" additional points that may support TD's theory: a) Gamma has a history with PL in the field of cult stuff, and it makes more sense that Gamma would claim as the leader not as a follower (which is what he did before; claiming as a recruit), and b) PK trying to shred Grendel after they had failed to kill him makes more sense than them trying to recruit him after the failed kill.

I thus now think PK did recruit Bambi and
the cult are going for the solitary win

Now let me tell you a theory of my own (that
does
support TD's theory, and "maybe" Bambi as a last night recruit): As a novice mod, if I wanted to include Cult in my setup, I'd either limit their recruitment to X shots or give them a maximum membership cap. The third option is to make them play against everyone else (i.e. I probably won't even have a "Mafia" team, but this option is already proven false in this game).

But seriously, I don't care what Town does at this point. I have resigned to having registered my 2nd loss as 3P in 2020, so if you want to end the game today with a Cult exclusive win you go for it.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6236 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Soo despite claiming publicly with no incentive, we are now trying to double dog screw the town? :|

50 is full of hot takes, hunh
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6237 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Hey A50, vote bambijuice with me :D

Credo-Supra-Veritate
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6238 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

Look, before we end the day Ill update the vca, and we can pull out of it who is actually the bestest lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6239 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Voting patterns dont lie.

People might try to manipulate them, but -and this is an open secret- people tend to screw it up and make themselves known through obvious distancing or team voting or w.e.
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6240 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:13 am

Post by The Baker »

Vote Count 8.03

Back to NOMAL
pisskop (1); Almost50
Almost50 (1): Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay (1): TiphaineDeath

Not Voting (4): Lavender, Gamma Emerald, Grendel, pisskop

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to shred someone.
Day Eight ends on Tuesday December 8th 2020 at 9:00pm EST in (expired on 2020-12-08 21:00:00)
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6241 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6236, pisskop wrote:Soo despite claiming publicly with no incentive, we are now trying to double dog screw the town? :|

The more you use this argument the more convinced I am you did it precisely to use it like this.

1) "Do Scum have daytalk in this setup?"
2) "If I was Scum would I have asked this?"
3) Flip: SCUM

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6242 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6237, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey A50, vote bambijuice with me :D
I would, but if he's just stupid Town the game ends in a CULT win.

I am adamant we shout shred between PK & Gamma today if any of us wants to see a tomorrow (Any = Town/Scum/3P)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6243 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

I don't know how else I should be explaining it to you all, and especially to TOWN aligned players. Scum may rely on their NK here (I say "may"), but Town have no other alternative but to flip the Cult Leader in order to be able to tell what the game status really is. If the CL flips in a way that does coincide with Town win con, we can all spare the cultist (and that foes include Scum I believe). If we find out they have been trying to manipulate their way into the exclusive win then we know what to do next.

We are 7 alive, and it looks very much like only one Scum is left, so IF the Cult can win with Town we can afford TWO miss-shreds. Let's use one of them TODAY to verify the Cult claim.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6244 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 6241, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6236, pisskop wrote:Soo despite claiming publicly with no incentive, we are now trying to double dog screw the town? :|

The more you use this argument the more convinced I am you did it precisely to use it like this.

1) "Do Scum have daytalk in this setup?"
2) "If I was Scum would I have asked this?"
3) Flip: SCUM
lol

VOTE: 50 I will take pleasure and watching you flip purple gorilla banana masher. Or scum. Im 60/40 on you
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6245 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Lavender »

If DGB were here it'd be like choosing which Devil to follow for em
The 3P or the Cult
Amirite Amirite?

If Cult can Win with Town that'd be all good and dandy but y'know did we get confirmation yet?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6246 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

You know, I dont think Goofball would want my head

@mod: Ask Goofball what she would do in this sit - if she didnt have the solve already! :lol:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6247 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

ummm I know I promised VCA, but I didnt do it.

All it will be is some colors on some stripped VCs, and then some conjecture of varying quality.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6248 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

The more pisskop posts, the more I want to vote gamma emerald, and be ok with the scum winning xD.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6249 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

So do it.

I dont like these 'oh man Im gonna do it if xyzed happens XOXO winkyface!!1!' posts.

Looks like Bullshit scum posturing to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”