Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Titus’s reaction is trying to remind me I sometimes suck at setup spec which while admittedly true I am in a spot she is not in.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 997, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 992, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 988, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 986, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 982, Flavor Leaf wrote:Disrupting not in the obnoxious way, in a scum tactic way.
This implies scum is in danger somewhere, no? If I'm scum coming in to disrupt?
No, Disrupting is a scum tactic used when the status quo isn’t in their favor. Lurker scum getting replaced does make sense for scum to come in and want to try and disrupt, so I see the scum agenda possibility in both Math and Johnny, I just think it’s way too bold for the 2 of you to be scum making this play.

It also makes me question NPOM. I haven’t fully scum read the slot, but you guys are like hard town reading them, and I definitely don’t see that, which is why I believe one of Johnny or Math to be scum.

They could be WK’ing NPOM, I suppose.

Wyvern and Non Imh. Hmm. If they were both scum, who’s the partner? Super Bowl?
i dont think that trio does that NK.
Why? The day was quick. Titus, Superbowl, and I don’t look great for the Ben wagon, the lurkers aren’t dangerous.

I think that’s the exact type of Night Kill that team makes, especially if they don’t really discuss it too much.
if that was the team, I think superbowl just unilaterally picks the NK and kills one of the more experienced players.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So...like, I’ve heard that said a few times, and it’s gonna incriminate me so hard, but I feel like I gotta bring it up.

Andres is one of the stronger players in this game. He can even probably take me down in a 1v1.

I just won a scum game against him where he was the biggest threat against me, and he’s played on other sites, like Mafia451. I played a game over him there, as scum, in a giant game, and i don’t remember him there much, but he’s not a lesser experienced player.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 999, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t think that’s the part they were talking aout
Funny that.

I wanna see where that goes.

Titus got awful quiet all a sudden. Let’s see what she does here. That will be really telling actually.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1002, Flavor Leaf wrote:So...like, I’ve heard that said a few times, and it’s gonna incriminate me so hard, but I feel like I gotta bring it up.

Andres is one of the stronger players in this game. He can even probably take me down in a 1v1.

I just won a scum game against him where he was the biggest threat against me, and he’s played on other sites, like Mafia451. I played a game over him there, as scum, in a giant game, and i don’t remember him there much, but he’s not a lesser experienced player.

And now BM doesn’t mention much in reads except a weird as fuck unlikely team? I find that odd. And it shoulda been from the word go “dead guy’s reads”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 130, Flavor Leaf wrote:At least you town read me, so that’s good.
Johnny also targeted this post by me, and this was an inside joke between Andres and I. I like to say he always hard town reads me even when he hard scum reads me.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1002, Flavor Leaf wrote:So...like, I’ve heard that said a few times, and it’s gonna incriminate me so hard, but I feel like I gotta bring it up.

let me rephrase, I guess I mean "less well known". I definitely get the sense from his posts that he is good, but he isn't a 'big name' like you/Titus
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Obviously, Johnny didn’t know it was an inside joke but it looks like the type of post scum try to attack.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1006, Battle Mage wrote:

let me rephrase, I guess I mean "less well known". I definitely get the sense from his posts that he is good, but he isn't a 'big name' like you/Titus

That’s why I think he makes sense as the kill. Titus and I are easier to cast paranoia or shade on.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And we were on the Ben wagon, if not drivers of the Ben wagon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The off the wagon kill implies scum want an on the wagon fade.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

it feels like Mathblade is really flailing aimlessly here, randomly trying to throw shade
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Scratch that, they don’t necessarily want an on the wagon fade, they expect an on the wagon fade. Whether they want it or not is up for debate.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1010, Flavor Leaf wrote:The off the wagon kill implies scum want an on the wagon fade.
i'd have said the opposite is more likely.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1012, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scratch that, they don’t necessarily want an on the wagon fade, they expect an on the wagon fade. Whether they want it or not is up for debate.
yeah i can roll with that
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1011, Battle Mage wrote:it feels like Mathblade is really flailing aimlessly here, randomly trying to throw shade
I mean, yeah, I could fade mathblade, but i don’t know if they flip scum. I do think there is scum within the replacements, Super Bowl, and NPOM.

Likely multiple.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

As soon as Math and Johnny get in the game, Super Bowl and NPOM heat got split up, and it put heat on both their slots, splitting the heat needed to bake someone. That’s a scum tactic, i just don’t know who’s taking advantage of town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 980, Flavor Leaf wrote:Johnny could be scum trying to disrupt the game here. I’ve only seen Johnny as town, so i don’t know their capabilities, or if they come after me immediately on replacing in.
Johnny and I had a recent scum game together. I can't remember the name of it but I can get you the link if needed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1011, Battle Mage wrote:it feels like Mathblade is really flailing aimlessly here, randomly trying to throw shade
Lmao.

What exactly is flail? I have a scum team and who it is and why. And a prevailing theory.

Again you’re not reading my posts closely if you think I am being miselimmed.

Very carefully. Because this Southern jar is so sturdy it won’t crack.

Gut says you don’t like my solve and it goes against your plan of redacted.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1016, Flavor Leaf wrote:As soon as Math and Johnny get in the game, Super Bowl and NPOM heat got split up, and it put heat on both their slots, splitting the heat needed to bake someone. That’s a scum tactic, i just don’t know who’s taking advantage of town.
Can you rephrase this?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1018, MathBlade wrote:
Lmao.

What exactly is flail? I have a scum team and who it is and why. And a prevailing theory.

Again you’re not reading my posts closely if you think I am being miselimmed.

Very carefully. Because this Southern jar is so sturdy it won’t crack.

Gut says you don’t like my solve and it goes against your plan of redacted.
Of course now I get your crumb. You really are a horrible cook.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 984, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 978, OutWorldER wrote:Sell me on your NPOM TR
Like do you think he's posting with an agenda? I don't see it at all. Not making much sense isn't really a crime
His votes constantly seem very opportunistic? The few times he wasn't moving to big wagons, he was putting votes on slots that were somewhat contentious. Every time a wagon gained any sort of traction, he moved there, with very weak reasoning.

It feels exactly like newbscum wanting to coast by.

@MathBlade, I'll also accept you talking to me about NPOM.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Alas now you’re probably scum. You coulda just townread me

But your crumbs don’t fit with my role very well.

That’s too much PR isn’t it?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Flavor Leaf wrote:As soon as Math and Johnny get in the game, Super Bowl and NPOM heat got split up, and it put heat on both their slots, splitting the heat needed to bake someone. That’s a scum tactic, i just don’t know who’s taking advantage of town.
Problem there is they're both town
Titus wrote:
In post 980, Flavor Leaf wrote:Johnny could be scum trying to disrupt the game here. I’ve only seen Johnny as town, so i don’t know their capabilities, or if they come after me immediately on replacing in.
Johnny and I had a recent scum game together. I can't remember the name of it but I can get you the link if needed.
Were you an alt?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1022, MathBlade wrote:Alas now you’re probably scum. You coulda just townread me

But your crumbs don’t fit with my role very well.

That’s too much PR isn’t it?
I haven't been baking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”