fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I feel like I'm missing a lot of posts/parts of posts that are addressed at me. It's coming at me too fast. Gimme a minute.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1258, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1254, fferyllt wrote:You've voted me twice iirc and did NOTHING to actually sort me. I post a reads list with you at the bottom and now you're engaging.
yep p much. i'm p sure i just said it's likely i'd be more engaged if people are pushing me.

so again are you actually scumreading me y/n cuz i feel like you kinda sidestepped giving a straight answer to this like twice in the past 12 posts now.
(and i'm starting to feel like you're trying to avoid giving a straight answer ...)

the reason why i haven't necessarily been trying to actively sort u is that i kinda have ~vague nebulous pings~ that you're scummy, but if you actually tried to ask me why, i have no idea how to articulate it beyond ~vague nebulous pings~ and i don't have anything in particular to pin it on or that i can point to
and i was kinda hoping that voting would spark some sort of reaction but apparently i just learned that i'm not gonna be getting that from u
and i townread a bunch of people, and nullread a bunch of people, but don't necessarily scumread anyone super strongly so at least the second time (i.e. the one from earlier tonight) was more of a resting place for my vote while i figure out i want to do next because i know i don't townread you, which is a lot mroe than i can say about other people

your cabd read is p inscrutable to me, but i'm kinda assumign it's gonna be so i'm not super interested in it
why are you townreading prism?
and why is pooky all the way towards the bottom
I think I've answered the prism question in a reply to Bork.

Re Pooky my impression coming into today was that he's been mostly off-topic posting, chivvying Mod over his paranoia about being pocketed, and occasionally declaring that DGB's scum with no reasoning and nothing for her to push back at. I've kind of humored/returned his blandishments toward me just to see if I got echoes. I didn't really. The one thing I wondered/expected was if he'd ask me again about ice cream when I didn't volunteer a favorite flavor. I feel like he's rerolling some of the things he did when pocketing Alisae in the smoke filled game before fake-claiming mason-docs with him. I feel like this is intentionally replaying bits of his scumplay as a sort of a game. That on its own wouldn't clang because I think pooky just likes to play those kinds of games for the amusement of the playerlist. His push on DGB isn't going anywhere and he seems content to just leave it where it sits, a sort of edifice of work that is mostly scaffolding. There are spots in his iso where there's substance but it doesn't have the serious bite that many of his posts in the early Death Curse game did.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1270, Cabd wrote:The thing is I'm not actually sure why Ffery has gotten me to where I am in her reads list but I also expect that getting her to elaborate even a single morsel more would be like pulling teeth. And we all know how that shit fucking goes.
It's odd that I'm getting a ton of questions and you aren't so much.

Idic
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1274, fferyllt wrote:I'm not sure what you mean about low inpact vs high impact times.
Mean mostly around the Prism wagon, and the "oh you want me to read the wagon about the player who is at F-2, what a bother"

I'm rereading and am reacting a little more charitably around the interaction w/ Elements; I had filed away that he didn't really follow-up on that interaction but not true actually

Eh, I'm feeling different about it on reread; circa 1039 that's where I was at
beefycheese
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I feel like most of what u cited for pooky is nai, and that he's just not interested in tryharding yet, as either alignment
(And incidentally because of that i dont have a super strong read on him either way)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1274, fferyllt wrote:It's been a fuckton of things with Prism. I feel like I know how they are processing this game better than anyone else, that or there's a ton of stuff going on under the surface that I'm not seeing even a flicker of. and in all of that, there's been so many instances of thinking what I'm thinking. I'm reading this thread peicemeal and skipping around for context because I lost the plot initially somewhere around page 15, I think.
such as?
beefycheese
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1272, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1265, fferyllt wrote:I am scumreading you, and it comes down to how you've interacted with me, your strongest scumread (I assume, anyway).

Sometimes votes and scumreads give me an opportunity I don't often get in games where I'm a very well known quantity.

Unless I have a lot of history with someone, and sometimes even then, the main value to me in being voted is in seeing what happens after that. Who follows along either with a vote or with words. Who avoids it. Who pokes at it. It can be the most useful wagon for analysis that I see that whole gameday.
well, i don't know if i would necessarily say 'strongest scumread' so much as 'person who's niggling me the most'

(and tbf this dialogue is probably doing a lot more to help me sort u then anything else that you've done this game)

can you articulate what about 'how [i've] interacted with [you]' is scummy / prompting you to scumread me?

pedit and sorry did you answer what you liked abt prism and what u didn't like about pooky?
I feel like you're asking questions of me that you have not answered yourself.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1280, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1274, fferyllt wrote:It's been a fuckton of things with Prism. I feel like I know how they are processing this game better than anyone else, that or there's a ton of stuff going on under the surface that I'm not seeing even a flicker of. and in all of that, there's been so many instances of thinking what I'm thinking. I'm reading this thread peicemeal and skipping around for context because I lost the plot initially somewhere around page 15, I think.
such as?
I said details tomorrow.

Idic
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1276, fferyllt wrote:Re Pooky my impression coming into today was that he's been mostly off-topic posting, chivvying Mod over his paranoia about being pocketed
I feel like any legitimate conversation about getting "pocketed" like 15 fucking minutes into D1 where all that conversation was happening is just fucking silly noise
beefycheese
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1278, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1274, fferyllt wrote:I'm not sure what you mean about low inpact vs high impact times.
Mean mostly around the Prism wagon, and the "oh you want me to read the wagon about the player who is at F-2, what a bother"

I'm rereading and am reacting a little more charitably around the interaction w/ Elements; I had filed away that he didn't really follow-up on that interaction but not true actually

Eh, I'm feeling different about it on reread; circa 1039 that's where I was at
fwiw I'm not putting a lot of effort into making sense of that back and forth yet either. If I were focusing on it, I'd have no brain cells left for the rest of what's going on.

Idic
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1281, fferyllt wrote:I feel like you're asking questions of me that you have not answered yourself.
Yes that's fair but i feel like i've been up front as much as i can abt where i'm at (i.e. that up until this convo it was a lot of pings and that i literally could not articulate an answer), whereas i feel like you're trying to evade giving me a straight answer, and are trying to sidestep what i'm trying to get at (which if you actually interacted witu would incidentally would help me form a better read on you, which i've also said a few times now)

Like i feel like i'm actually trying to do something abt the pings now, but i cant get you to answer questions, and i cant tell if its because you dont have answers, or you're trying not to respond on purpose or if its something else
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1283, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1276, fferyllt wrote:Re Pooky my impression coming into today was that he's been mostly off-topic posting, chivvying Mod over his paranoia about being pocketed
I feel like any legitimate conversation about getting "pocketed" like 15 fucking minutes into D1 where all that conversation was happening is just fucking silly noise
15 minutes is a big exaggeration from what I recall of that timeframe. I'm not going to ignore tonal content.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1285, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1281, fferyllt wrote:I feel like you're asking questions of me that you have not answered yourself.
Yes that's fair but i feel like i've been up front as much as i can abt where i'm at (i.e. that up until this convo it was a lot of pings and that i literally could not articulate an answer), whereas i feel like you're trying to evade giving me a straight answer, and are trying to sidestep what i'm trying to get at (which if you actually interacted witu would incidentally would help me form a better read on you, which i've also said a few times now)

Like i feel like i'm actually trying to do something abt the pings now, but i cant get you to answer questions, and i cant tell if its because you dont have answers, or you're trying not to respond on purpose or if its something else
What am I not answering?

Idic
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1277, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1270, Cabd wrote:The thing is I'm not actually sure why Ffery has gotten me to where I am in her reads list but I also expect that getting her to elaborate even a single morsel more would be like pulling teeth. And we all know how that shit fucking goes.
Is it actually, though?
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1272, skitter30 wrote:can you articulate what about 'how [i've] interacted with [you]' is scummy / prompting you to scumread me?
I've basically tried to ask a variation of 'why are you scumreading me' for the fourth time now and i keep getting evasions/half-answers
Show
Hiatus once more.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1276, fferyllt wrote:Re Pooky my impression coming into today was that he's been mostly off-topic posting, chivvying Mod over his paranoia about being pocketed, and occasionally declaring that DGB's scum with no reasoning and nothing for her to push back at. I've kind of humored/returned his blandishments toward me just to see if I got echoes. I didn't really. The one thing I wondered/expected was if he'd ask me again about ice cream when I didn't volunteer a favorite flavor. I feel like he's rerolling some of the things he did when pocketing Alisae in the smoke filled game before fake-claiming mason-docs with him. I feel like this is intentionally replaying bits of his scumplay as a sort of a game. That on its own wouldn't clang because I think pooky just likes to play those kinds of games for the amusement of the playerlist. His push on DGB isn't going anywhere and he seems content to just leave it where it sits, a sort of edifice of work that is mostly scaffolding. There are spots in his iso where there's substance but it doesn't have the serious bite that many of his posts in the early Death Curse game did.
which part of this is scum!indicative again?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Unless this was meant to be an answer to the above, but if so, you're failing to explain why this is scummy of me

Like you're making a lot or observations about my behavior, ans calling me scum, but you're not connected the two thoughts in any way as far as i can tell
Show
Hiatus once more.

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1288, Cabd wrote:
In post 1277, fferyllt wrote:
Is it actually, though?
Cobra Kai <3

Why do you think you're not getting questioned? Besides me getting so bombarded I can't get a word in edgewise?

Why is bork such a strong townread?

Idic
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Bleh typos: you're not connecting the two thoughts as far as i can tell
Show
Hiatus once more.

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Cabd »

A townread by you, regardless of your alignment, makes me bulletproof. (I guess ropeproof is not really a thing any more but that crosses flavor with night idk)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:04 pm

Cabd does Fiery have a 100% success rate on reading you?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Cabd »

Uhhhh, actually, it's probably somewhere in the 90s.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'm just gonna assume ur town then
Show
Hiatus once more.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:07 pm

what about correctly reading scum you from a town perspective on D1?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

Her last miss was literally years ago.

If she's scum she worked herself into a really awkward place where she has to townread me anyways given track record so shrug.jpg free pass suck it peta.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”