Mini Normal 2183 | Innocent Things | Game Over!

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Hey free pagetop
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 83, Dunnstral wrote:So this is how shelly plays as town
In post 99, Dunnstral wrote:I never said I was 100% sure though
Looking back, I remember saying I thought Shelly's posts were fluffy around this time, so I actually think it's weird that Dunnstral would make this type of post.

Then they kind of weaken it. I know it's early, and of course they weren't putting much stock in, but they definitely said it with confidence, which is points to try to buddy Shelly, but then they make a comment that looks like they could be trying to come off better to other people.

In post 113, Dunnstral wrote:2/2 for people stating reasons to scumread me, being proven wrong, and then essentially saying I'm scum anyway
In post 121, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 119, Flavor Leaf wrote:What question
You were being asked to explain your read, and then segued into talking about how your vote being there was alright, which wasn't really the question. You managed to sneak in an explanation without me getting a p.edit though, so:
Flavor Leaf wrote:You seem a little like annoyed scum who is getting pushed for reasons they don’t think are alignment indicative.
OK, this is an explanation, it's not a good read though
Early game pushes, he brushes off like they are bad, but it's early game, so it really isn't bad, it's a starting point. He's brushing us off.

Then like I said before, I didn't like his timing of voting me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 399, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Why would scum say that just there? I'm curious. (I also haven't read since like page 10)
I was going to bring this up, then I was like, meh, Johnny will too, which makes it NAI.

Seems I was correct.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 398, Flavor Leaf wrote:I actually do think Dunnstral is the most likely to be scum right now

I called him out earlier, and I didn't like his response, and then he joined my wagon in what could have been a momentum swinging situation.
I ISO’ed there, and I can see what you’re saying. They have one read out (shellyc), and most everything else from them is related to being pushed by nopoint, including their interaction with me trying to discredit nopoint.

I’ll join you there for now, since unwnd is not attracting much attention just yet.

VOTE: Dunnstral
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Unwnd tunneled me hard Day 1 in Xenoblade as town, that's my only experience with them.

The fact they did that there, knowing how I am, is a little scummy, I guess, but like, I think it's a boring wagon right now, if that makes sense.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 399, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Why would scum say that just there? I'm curious. (I also haven't read since like page 10)
I don’t know why Scum would say that there, but I’m hoping for some more juicy takes from you is all. You’re just openly slacking and it’s bothering me in a game that clearly needs people to spring into action.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, you were saying I don't run games as town, but I specifically run games as scum (one because it helps) because I have a tendency to powertown.

I prefer playing troll town, then popping out of nowhere late game and solving, but I never get to do that anymore.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 406, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, you were saying I don't run games as town, but I specifically run games as scum (one because it helps) because I have a tendency to powertown.

I prefer playing troll town, then popping out of nowhere late game and solving, but I never get to do that anymore.
Yeah that’s what I’ve seen from you, is true. Look I don’t know what your alignment is, but provided I don’t get overly Scummy vibes from you (and I haven’t), I think bouncing my thoughts off of you is helpful.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 404, Flavor Leaf wrote:Unwnd tunneled me hard Day 1 in Xenoblade as town, that's my only experience with them.

The fact they did that there, knowing how I am, is a little scummy, I guess, but like, I think it's a boring wagon right now, if that makes sense.
It's a different game with different players doing different things. My statement made towards you was very direct, the only thing you did was call me annoying and handwave it. I honestly don't think I learned much from that D1 or that tunnel, it feels like you sell your townplay short so you may excel in scum, where-in you can make hasty unexplained decisions under the guise of poor town. I don't want to believe in that, and I especially don't want to believe in it because I don't think Good scum means Bad town every time. Furthermore, you're someone who prides himself in his reads, and there is a certain method to your madness.

I'm not really seeing that here, and I feel like the words that someone else said from a game you recently won ring very true to me, and that's 'FL knows you think he's scum, you have to lim him'
Stop
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

LNT
()_+_)()_-_)
HELLLLLLLLLLO, TOWNIES OF MINI NORMAL 2183!!!
()_+_)()_-_)

Welcome to the hottest talk show on Mafiascum.net,
Welcome to another episode of
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

It's me, everyone's favorite sociopath, your host,
FLAVOR!

The only leaf that brings the beef.

Andresvmb
- I like this current discussion with Andres. I've never had to read Andres before, but I don't know if he'd try to work with me as scum over discredit me, so I'm going to town read this here.

shellyc
- They were fluffy early, but they seemed to become a central point for discussion. They also town read me when scum reading me could have been beneficial.

JohnnyFarrar
- I called it out when they jumped on me earlier, but I think this is town. The unvote after was interesting, but yeah. I also don't know if they make that comment Andres called out as scum. It's a weird comment to make as scum.

TheFuzzylogic99
- Seems to be actually analyzing, at least with them talking about not sure how they feel on johnny and I. Feels like Fuzzy. I didn't hate them wondering about Titus and I either, it makes sense.

PlusJOYED
- I town read them Day 1 enough to put them in a town block, but then Day 2, I was the one pushing them the hardest, and they were scum. They also posted a lot more there as scum, so weak meta read from being inactive, but I think this is probably town. If they start scumming it up, they'll lose it, but I'd like to see what happens if they are scum and I put them as a higher town read again anyways.

Hank Spankems
- Hasn't done much, but I did like their greeting to me. It could be scum, not enough out there yet, but I feel if they were scum, they might be more interested. I'll keep this at the higher almost lean town of my neutrals.

Titus
- Hasn't really done much. Could be scum indicative, could be activity issues. I'll keep it null for now, but I'm probably more neutral scum.

Not_Mafia
- I was getting pinged by Not Mafia earlier, but I said recently in another game that I usually town read them when they are scum, but they seemed to post more than I'm used to on Day 1, and I was pinged earlier. I'm leaning scum, but there's not actually enough for me to wanna full send this yet.

geraintm
- He be shading, and does similar anti town rhetoric speals that unwnd does, except their's is actually incorrect here, and might have been advantageous to try and keep shade on me.

unwnd
- Xenoblade 2 they pushed me all Day 1 as town, but there it seemed like they had more actual reasons, here they're just pushing anti town blah, which fine, yeah, there's townies that do that, I expect them to be one of those, but scum use that kinda thing as a crutch "I would be calling it anti town regardless if I was town or not" kinda thing. I'll lean scum.

nopointinactingup
- If I recall correctly, they're the other one who pushed Dunn, so it's interesting they're both voting me now. Nopoint made the second vote, the one I was baiting, so this has a high chance of being caught scum for that reason alone.

Dunnstral
- Dunnstral brushed and deflected early game reads and looks to both try and pocket Shelly by hard town reading them, and also rescinded when speaking to another player, this was to Nopoint even.

In conclusion, vote Dunnstral, my theory is Nopoint/Dunnstral team, probably with one of my higher town reads.

()_+_)()_-_)

Will Not Mafia post another wall of Miltanks?

Will Dunnstral try to clap back against Andres and Flavor?

Will Unwnd and Geraint get off their anti town rhetoric and finally think at a higher level?!?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON

LAST NIGHT TOMORROW
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

So at the tail end of page 11 is this impenetrable conversation between andres and unwnd that I just can't read into at all. Every time I try I end up putting my phone down.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don't read the majority of unwnd's posts. I think it's the tone. I don't dislike the style, even if they push against things I do, however.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'll take you posting your #409 as a successful endeavor of calling out your nonsense, even if you won't give me the credit
Stop
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by shellyc »

i will reconsider dunn because i disliked the vote as well

I agree with the majority of that FL readslist fwiw
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 412, unwnd wrote:I'll take you posting your #409 as a successful endeavor of calling out your nonsense, even if you won't give me the credit
I might have done it anyways, but I'll give you a quarter.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 397, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 384, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I'll be productive after titus
You do realize this is straight up Scummy right?
i don't think its out of place, moreso a too scummy to be scum style

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I also don't necessarily have a problem with flavors particular... er flavor of narcissism but i'm super over people just being all "this is what flavor does as scum" and then him being all "naw THIS is what I do as scum" etc etc like what happens on page 12. It doesn't make anyone involved any easier to read. I think that and the Andre/unwnd convo are why I keep going to catch up and then stopping
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 409, Flavor Leaf wrote:JohnnyFarrar - I called it out when they jumped on me earlier, but I think this is town. The unvote after was interesting, but yeah. I also don't know if they make that comment Andres called out as scum. It's a weird comment to make as scum.
can you elaborate more on why you think johnny is town besides the comment because this is a slightly weird trajectory

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by unwnd »

This isn't fully posted at you FL but I think a lot of the players right now are pretty unimpressive. Not in a derogatory sense, rather I'm not getting pinged at all. It's just karma that I ended up on you because you happen to be the person with the most amount of content to latch onto. Does that make my read a bit overzealous and am I simply reoccurring a past mistake with Xenoblade? Possibly. I'm willing to accept this however we can meet halfway.
Stop
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 300, nopointinactingup wrote:So I’m scummy because I get heated about seeing a scumslip?
I don't know if i believe YOU believe this nopo. Or rather the scumslip in general. It'd be like if I was pushing geraintm right now
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by unwnd »

Shelly in particular reads more null to me and I'm not sure where the basis of your reads comes from. Her brand of skepticism is easily facked and her thoughts have no accountability thus far. She's had every chance to confront me and she has chosen to simply hide behind you/call you town. I've been starting to think what it means in relation to you
Stop
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My narcissism is a mixture of my in game persona, and generally having a playfully arrogant attitude.

My type when I'm acting is the type of character that talks themselves up a lot, and then just gets torn to shreds by everyone else.

I have clout from winning a lot of scum games, and I'm trying to get people to see the core mechanics of how to take action and control gamestates as scum recently, so I want people to be so annoyed by me that they HAVE to beat me, ya feel?

That's my Flavor Leaf neutral persona. I have a different persona on every account I play. Boonskiies is the fun one now because all I do is mod my BooneyToonz games.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Beating you is definitely goals after that last game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 420, unwnd wrote:Shelly in particular reads more null to me and I'm not sure where the basis of your reads comes from. Her brand of skepticism is easily facked and her thoughts have no accountability thus far. She's had every chance to confront me and she has chosen to simply hide behind you/call you town. I've been starting to think what it means in relation to you
Pretty sure I stated where the basis of my read came from. Them town reading me when they could have benefited more from turning momentum my way. I almost feel like they stopped momentum my way, the opposite of what Dunn did.

I also don't believe Shelly to know that I am an incredibly strong Boon
skiies
to scum IF they can successfully pocket me for longer than a day. It's a High Risk High Reward, and only a few people have used it to great lengths.

Creature and Jingle have.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by unwnd »

If I'm aiming too high I think your read on her is far too biased in terms of

How you perceive yourself. Again, we've done this before so I'm a little more perceptible, however I think it is very very easy to look at the things you're doing and say 'yup it's pretty out there so it must be town'.
Stop

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”