Micro 988: 09:12 [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: datisi I'm sorry my man but bro you rolled someone other than me as your scum partner and dude that will not abide
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by bugspray »

the vote is no longer I know datisi on a soul level and he would have fluffed in response by now as town.
RVS is over let's elim this caught scum
I'm not being fully ironic

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:18 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: kyoko
See scum
Vote scum
Eliminate scum

Kyoko's posts feel like someone who is trying so desperately to have a scum read with the knowledge that everyone they sr is town. A red flip on the slot would also possibly clear horsewoman assuming they aren't doing some wacko SvS thearer.

Also I'm disappointed that nobody is giving be credit for ending rvs on issue

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:19 am

Post by bugspray »

Credit for ending rvs by crating the datisi wagon page 1

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:27 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 79, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think scum is among those pushing Horsewoman at this point. I think Horsewoman has shown mild town thought process and don’t like the feeling I get from the followers of Kyoko on there.
Big if true this gives us a small PoE pool to catch at least one scum. This kind of PoE being available d1 is amazing +)

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:54 am

Post by bugspray »

gamma and kyoko have good partner equity imo. the post i quoted with big if true is a big part of why. i see it as strategic partial deflection

ok hectic seeya tomorrow <3

pedit wow thats kinda fence sitt-y but also i need to go read super bowl's posts again

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:07 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 92, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:
In post 75, bugspray wrote:Kyoko's posts feel like someone who is trying so desperately to have a scum read with the knowledge that everyone they sr is town. A red flip on the slot would also possibly clear horsewoman assuming they aren't doing some wacko SvS thearer.
The first part of this is a good read. You say I'm trying hard to make arguments going and you think that can be scummy and a tell that I'm informed.

The second part of this isn't a good read at all since it's an "association read". It's a fallacy to use "my imaginary flip" to justify your vote on me this early in the day and feels fake.

Now the question is, what do you think about "horsewoman" without that association read and based on their own content?
What you are engaging is called the fallacy fallacy in which instead of refuting an argument or idea you simply say it has a fallacy and pretend that refutes it. It is possible and not uncommon to come to a correct conclusion using a fallacy. I did not use a fallacy to justify my vote.

In addition you are misrepresenting the intent of my vote. The first half which you agreed is a good read is why I am voting you. The second half is an observation that while horsewoman is not very townish it seems unlikely that she would be scum partners with you barring SvS theater. I am voting you because I strongly believe that you are scum and your defensive, misrepresentative, and deflective reply only makes me more confident in this read.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:47 am

Post by bugspray »

then who is the scum if it's not you? imo gamma is a lil sus

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:35 am

Post by bugspray »

I'm really confused as to why horsewoman said my interactions with anyone avatar roleplay person whose name I don't remember were tvt and then try to vote me in the same post.
It seems increasingly likely that anime person's plsystyle just appears scummy and my read is technically incorrect even if the reasoning behind it is correct.

The Superbowl progression is wack and the reason I didn't comment on the slot before is because in non stagnant games I view it as a waste of my energy to read someone off of one post when they are likely to have a lot more posts on the next 24h

I bet the gimli player has a H*lu subscription

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:37 am

Post by bugspray »

Gamma feels rather appease-y and to be crawling around like a sneaky spider waiting for someone to enter the net than someone actively trying up find scum

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:38 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 127, superbowl9 wrote:I might be omgussing a bit but datisti I think you're the next stop on my scumhunt after bugspray
Why am I before him and why is he next?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:19 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 131, Ythan wrote:Am I anime person.
No you aren't rping

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:20 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: unvote

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 140, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 130, bugspray wrote:
In post 127, superbowl9 wrote:I might be omgussing a bit but datisti I think you're the next stop on my scumhunt after bugspray
You were sus first. Your reaction is cementing it a bit for me because iirc we have
meta where you were scum and kinda lost it when you were wagoned
. My vote's staying on you for now, so don't worry too much about the next part, but when I was reading datisti I saw some things that pinged me. I'll write up somethin about it in a little when I have more energy
im not wagoned lol
where is this coming from?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 145, Horsewoman wrote:
In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12409147#p12409147]post 142[/url], superbowl9 wrote:Also horsewoman i would like to work with you on bugspray ideally so can you tell me why (if you are) you're TRing them (or at least not SRing them)
Im not as i said im scumreading bugspray, thats why im voting for him
my pronouns are they/them. it's right there next to my avatar and in my signature. i get misgendered every fucking game.

i think confused!horsewoman that we see in and is more likely to be town

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by bugspray »

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by bugspray »

ythan who is scum?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by bugspray »

tell me why?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 154, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 149, bugspray wrote:
In post 140, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 130, bugspray wrote:
You were sus first. Your reaction is cementing it a bit for me because iirc we have
meta where you were scum and kinda lost it when you were wagoned
. My vote's staying on you for now, so don't worry too much about the next part, but when I was reading datisti I saw some things that pinged me. I'll write up somethin about it in a little when I have more energy
im not wagoned lol
where is this coming from?
You're not being wagoned but you're facing pressure. Idk if you really wanna know you can check our meta but I really despise when people say "oh in bimblebop popper mafia 17 you did XYZ therefore you're scum!" so you can say I'm wrong if you like
I mean are you referring to the grammar post where I call kyoko out for fallacy stuff where she says I'm using a fallacy and then I refute that and claim I didn't use a fallacy etc? I'm interested in knowing exactly where I'm losing my shit because I feel like most of my losing my shit happened before people were voting me in earnest.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 162, Ythan wrote:Have you looked at a game where Bug is town?
good post

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:13 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 175, Gimli wrote:
In post 128, bugspray wrote: I bet the gimli player has a H*lu subscription
Never had one!
Oh your account is a few months old. Lotr was added to that streaming website like last week or so

VOTE: gamma

Horsewoman and gamma seems like a reasonable solve at this point

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:19 am

Post by bugspray »

But Superbowl is also scummy imo or like at least not Towny? Like it feels like it should be a null read but it's really not

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:47 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 182, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 180, bugspray wrote:But Superbowl is also scummy imo or like at least not Towny? Like it feels like it should be a null read but it's really not
Besides OMGUS for pushing you what have I done that you feel is scummy?
I just would expect you to look townier is all. I vaguely remember a you!scum game where you just didn't look townish all game and this reminds me of it. Fwiw I don't remember what game it was

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:38 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 188, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 186, bugspray wrote:
In post 182, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 180, bugspray wrote:But Superbowl is also scummy imo or like at least not Towny? Like it feels like it should be a null read but it's really not
Besides OMGUS for pushing you what have I done that you feel is scummy?
I just would expect you to look townier is all. I vaguely remember a you!scum game where you just didn't look townish all game and this reminds me of it. Fwiw I don't remember what game it was
iirc that was the game you were town and some ninja pr?
sounds like it. Did I get elim'd d1 for being scummy? Since then I've gotten a habit of getting killed n1 for having good reads =] (or quickhammered d1 in the case of the recent vengeful 5p micro I did)
In post 189, Ythan wrote:(Half assed non committal) Meta is trash. That's for both of you.
I think that meta from games you were both in is at least recyclable. Even at its base level there is some amount of meta that is required to create reads in the first place but that's a thread for mafia discussion and I basically ignore that subforum so if you try to talk about that here I will try to play chess with you

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:38 am

Post by bugspray »

can we policy elim datisi and then have scum nk me so that I can just play chess with him in the dead thread?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:05 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 195, Datisi wrote:
In post 193, bugspray wrote:can we policy elim datisi and then have scum nk me so that I can just play chess with him in the dead thread?
is this just a shitpost or ?
no

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:27 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 199, Datisi wrote:
In post 196, bugspray wrote:
In post 195, Datisi wrote:
In post 193, bugspray wrote:can we policy elim datisi and then have scum nk me so that I can just play chess with him in the dead thread?
is this just a shitpost or ?
no
is this saying you think i'm scum or do you just really really want to play chess with me :?:
it was literally a meaningless fluffy shitpost my man

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:59 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 207, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fluffpost != shitpost?
This must be that new math.
Please look at this venn diagram to help disambiguate

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:47 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 213, The Slime Collective wrote:

Code: Select all

if (system.gettime() == 5:00:00) {
postmessage("I like Bugspray and [b]his[/b] avatar");
}

-Black
In post 214, The Slime Collective wrote:
In post 164, Horsewoman wrote:
In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12409541#p12409541]post 150[/url], bugspray wrote:
In post 145, Horsewoman wrote:
In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12409147#p12409147]post 142[/url], superbowl9 wrote:Also horsewoman i would like to work with you on bugspray ideally so can you tell me why (if you are) you're TRing them (or at least not SRing them)
Im not as i said im scumreading bugspray, thats why im voting for him
my pronouns are they/them. it's right there next to my avatar and in my signature. i get misgendered every fucking game.

i think confused!horsewoman that we see in and is more likely to be town
can you not misgender me and then instantly quote a post about me get misgendered? like excuse me what the fuck
Oh i am very sorry. As a trans woman myself i should know better than this.
What are you doing to quote posts? We gotta figure out this mystery!
-Black

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:47 am

Post by bugspray »

wtf accidentlly posted inside the horsewoman post

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:52 am

Post by bugspray »

we have been out of rvs since the first page

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:08 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: the slime collective

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:46 am

Post by bugspray »

slime have you actually read the game?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:43 am

Post by bugspray »

1. e4 c6
@bowl

I think horse responding to jyoko only comes from town. Scum is content to let the pressure on slime steep

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:48 am

Post by bugspray »

is scum team gamma dats

l1 declare is really really weird. If someone lol hammers that's on them and it's like you know the slot will flip green and don't want to get in trouble for l1ing
VOTE: gamma emerald
There's u go now vote l2

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:58 am

Post by bugspray »

Ok someone actually put them at l1 or I'm gonna do it

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:59 am

Post by bugspray »

Also a vc would be nice

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by bugspray »

wait did i fucking say c6 because that is fucking dumb i deadass meant c5 i play the SICILIAN takeback too c5 if i can otherwise i guess d5 and we have a jank positoon

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by bugspray »

take your d pawn wiht my c pawn ofc

post a board with your next move just because i am not practised at blind chess by any means

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: slime
if this is hammer then superbowl is to blame because it SHOULD be at e1

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 281, Horsewoman wrote:can't you play chess in the actual subforum that exists for chess
it is against site rules for us to move this game of chess there due to restrictions about discussion of ongoing games

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 217, The Slime Collective wrote:I don't think I have much to add to this game, at least until it gets out of RVS.
I can sheep vote someone, if you want, though.
-Black
In post 220, The Slime Collective wrote:Yes. RVS for me means not enough information to create strong reads.
-Black
You're scum because you refused to make reads when we've been out of RVS for pages. Read them, there is a high density of ai content. You're at l1 because your slot outright refused to scumhunt

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by bugspray »

todo: check out ythan and gamma emerald partner equity

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by bugspray »

@mod can i get that personal pt i asked you for in a pm?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 297, The Slime Collective wrote:
In post 294, Ythan wrote:Is that actually a serious question.
I mean.
You claim lots of stuff is going but, yet judging by the vote count, nobody is pushing their scum read.

Did my partner claim scum or something?
~batslime
If you're not scum then you should try finding scum.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by bugspray »

oh sorry i guess i have brain worms

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: gamma
ythan i'll let you put your vote on the hydra and i promise not to yolo

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:09 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 327, tris wrote:
In post 320, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:
In post 318, tris wrote:
In post 98, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:
In post 96, bugspray wrote:
In post 92, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:
In post 75, bugspray wrote:Kyoko's posts feel like someone who is trying so desperately to have a scum read with the knowledge that everyone they sr is town. A red flip on the slot would also possibly clear horsewoman assuming they aren't doing some wacko SvS thearer.
The first part of this is a good read. You say I'm trying hard to make arguments going and you think that can be scummy and a tell that I'm informed.

The second part of this isn't a good read at all since it's an "association read". It's a fallacy to use "my imaginary flip" to justify your vote on me this early in the day and feels fake.

Now the question is, what do you think about "horsewoman" without that association read and based on their own content?
What you are engaging is called the fallacy fallacy in which instead of refuting an argument or idea you simply say it has a fallacy and pretend that refutes it. It is possible and not uncommon to come to a correct conclusion using a fallacy. I did not use a fallacy to justify my vote.

In addition you are misrepresenting the intent of my vote. The first half which you agreed is a good read is why I am voting you. The second half is an observation that while horsewoman is not very townish it seems unlikely that she would be scum partners with you barring SvS theater. I am voting you because I strongly believe that you are scum and your defensive, misrepresentative, and deflective reply only makes me more confident in this read.
I didn't refute the idea cause it can't be refuted. I was indeed poking multiple people and pushing arguments around. It's on rest of town to figure out if it was from town me or scum me.

And I didn't commit a fallacy fallacy. I didn't say since your read is bad it's wrong. I know it's wrong - but that's irrelevant since the rest of town can't know it. But that doesn't make such a read not bad. What I said was for this reason that If you're town, your confidence is misplaced so I hope you will not base the rest of your today's reads based on an assumption that I will flip red cause that will be a waste of time.
wtf is this post?
wtf is this post asking wtf is my post?
the first paragraph is missing the point (as i see it at least). i think he was scumreading you because of how you would qualify a lot of your reads with statements about how maybe they're actually town. not that you were pushing a bunch of people. and then the statement about how it's up to the town to figure out if you are town or not is very vacuous. a lot of your statements seem to not actually say much.

and, then i just had a hard time processing the rest of it.

i'm not scumreading you ftr. you have an unusual way of posting and i'll need to spend more time figuring you out.

(i am currently at the end of page 6)
Hello Tris my pronouns are they/them and I will quote this hell pyramid remorselessly

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:09 am

Post by bugspray »

Gimli we are townbloc

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:56 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 340, The Slime Collective wrote:
In post 227, bugspray wrote:slime have you actually read the game?
Yes, I did. And we are still in RVS. People are just guessing each other alignments based on their personality/ writing style/ activity. Yes, you
can
catch scum by that method. As well as by random.org.
-Black
We are not in rvs. None of the votes on your slot are random.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:58 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 341, The Slime Collective wrote:
In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:My gut tells me this sort of non-content is scum indicative.
Which sort of non-content do you not find scum indicative?
-Black
I think quoting a player who replaced out with a direct question that plenty of people have already answered before might make people have serious concerns about your alignment

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:00 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 345, The Slime Collective wrote:
In post 252, superbowl9 wrote:
Spoiler: my reads
*angry slime noises*
-Black
Are you TrueSoulEnergy?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:00 am

Post by bugspray »

Are you TSE+JV?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:02 am

Post by bugspray »

Oh my God it is

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:10 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 352, The Slime Collective wrote:
In post 279, Umlaut wrote:The Caro-Kann (1. e4 c6) is in fact a respectable opening played at the top levels of chess, though very different in character from the Sicilian (1. e4 c5).
Are you directly supporting spammers? Also, why the hell has mafiascum
We were literally passing time waiting for your slot to do anything to prove that you don't deserve this wagon

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:14 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: slime this might be e1 this might be hammer I don't care which one it is

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:32 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 361, Datisi wrote:that gamma rep out is ew. like not ai, just ew.
Was thinking this and I'm glad someone else said it first so that I can just quote in agreement

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:38 am

Post by bugspray »

I have not done that case yet but I remember seeing shadowy moves and I'm literally on my way to a funeral to get misgendered by a not insignificant portion of my extended family so it'll come
later
if ever but I saw some strong subtle associations between the slots and think that ythan makes a few posts that ping me as having some kind of info about alignment in other slots and that can't mean Masons in this setup

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:03 am

Post by bugspray »

Gimli, datisi, bugspray townbloc!

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:05 am

Post by bugspray »

Wait do I even tr him? (He is datisi)
I sr some slots more than him for sure so it's a poe tr at best... that's not d1 Bloc material sorry my dude

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:15 am

Post by bugspray »

Kyoky here is some detective homework from Bugspray-senpai for after school Micro 988 club: make associative reads about ythan because there's some weird stuff going on there. You don't need to share it I just think your detective mindset will be good for this lateral thinking and the knowledge you obtain will be valuable for helping you personally discover scum and b then you will make both Umulat-sensei and Bugspray-senpai proud

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:16 am

Post by bugspray »

Ebwop pretend I called you Kyoko-chan

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:21 am

Post by bugspray »

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:31 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 406, tris wrote:why is slime scum
Slime outright refuses to try finding scum

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by bugspray »

it's GOTTA BE ythan+horse if slime is town

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by bugspray »

okay tris could also be scum with ythan tbh

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 464, Ythan wrote:Slime's last couple posts are starting to give me what I want I don't want already pegged Horselady ending the day.
Can you do this post again with more punctuation/better Grammar

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 469, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 467, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 454, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 420, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 406, tris wrote:why is slime scum
Nope 17 pages in the burden of proof is on a player to provide town content, not to avoid scummy content. Again what thing even remotely towny do you see in slime's play?
Wow! What a shockingly bad post. There are 7 town and 2 scum, it's obviously on the people trying to lynch someone to try and prove that that person is scum, not the opposite.
No, that’s not how this works. When you say you don’t think someone is scum, you need to have a reason for it. Sure, POE is a reason. Gut is a reason. But you can’t just simply assume people are town from the outset until they do something scummy, that would be a naive game approach.
But you can't just lynch anybody you don't have strong reasons to townread. Otherwise I'd want to lynch almost all of you.
I think it's absolutely fine to elim if you have few reasons to tr the slot and many good reasons to sr the slot

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 51, Horsewoman wrote:yes i've played forum mafia before
where did you play it before and how much experience did you have?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:59 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: the slime collective

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:00 am

Post by bugspray »

let's try to have a good twilight in the meantime

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #71) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:57 am

Post by bugspray »

why doesnt anyone eever fucking run with fake hammers? urgh

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #72) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by bugspray »

i'm a bit worried because assuming slime!scum where's the counterwagon?
it has to be the horsewoman pushes, right? i mean i suppose it's there but i'd sort of expect more
maybe scum just sort of mutually gave up on that

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #73) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by bugspray »

if slime flips red horse by association would taste pretty good tomorrow (assuming we are cannibals)

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by bugspray »

they will not be alive in elo is a longer term utility to town although we will not get much information from this elim right now which is why if the slot is actually town i would seriously expect SOMETHING

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:46 am

Post by bugspray »

It's so fucking frustrating that slime would have been force replaced if we didn't elim them and I thought that it was likely to happen but wasn't allowed to say anything because of rule 2

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:48 am

Post by bugspray »

Like, I feel like the integrity of this game has been compromised by a rule meant to preserve the integrity of the game because there was a more to my wincon thing I could have said but wasn't allowed to. Are we just supposed to pretend that replaces don't affect games?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 604, Horsewoman wrote:He said that tsc had been posting in other places but not here. Also he gave me the opportunity to hammer by putting them to e - 1 lol.
But dont get me wrong im not blaming gimli for my idiot move. I still think he looks relatively bad though.
yeah well isn't that just bringing outside influence into the game and therefore a viloation of rule 2 or 3 or something?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 600, Horsewoman wrote:People who look real shitty after the flip: gimli son of gloin, superbowl9.
and you don't?
VOTE: horsewoman
e-1

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by bugspray »

superbowl youf ucking liar i just hammered

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by bugspray »

I think scum rolecopped horsewoman on night 1 and that the team is superbowl+tris

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by bugspray »

shit just realized that I didn't check if I was the nk and scrolled up thank god it wasnt me

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 620, tris wrote:why would
we
rolecop someone who be a likely yeet?
WHO?
scumslip?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:43 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 626, Gimli wrote:bugspray's hammer is so much worse than superbowl's L-2. anyone can lose count, but not checking before you put a L-1 vote when the gameday had two pages is really something else. the phrasing used to put a vote there is so artificial. he took the easiest argument to pile on horsewoman for, went 'and you don't?' and then fucking hammered. If superbowl did what he did on purpose as part of a scheme, then they're both scum and we should eliminate bugspray first. I'll feel really stupid if we somehow get endgamed by this.

btw horsewoman did nothing wrong by hammering TSC. we spent 5 days going back and forth with it and it was a fair elim to make that most players were getting behind. I know for a fact there had to be scum in that wagon, and given datisi is the only player left that's not me and didn't participate in it, and given how much of a travesty that eliminate was, I have peace of mind on solving the game inside <tris, bugs, superbowl> and I'm fine with losing to datisi if that is wrong.
Even when someone gets a temp ban for misgendering me it still happen

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by bugspray »

Ok gimli is still town

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 657, superbowl9 wrote:At this point I'm not sure, I think you're town so maybe the viking? He's been sussing bugs as well though so from that I'd say maybe tris
I'm having a lot of trouble following the logic in this post.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by bugspray »

really hard of me to think of a reason to not vote superbowl rn

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by bugspray »

i'm alright with this. let's see some posting from all the bitches

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #88) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 667, superbowl9 wrote:Going to taco bell, if I get back and we're still here we basically know there's scum in me and bugs right? Not that we couldn't already assume this
the vibe i get from this post is scum player who is confident at least one townie will vote me so that the scum partner can hammer
but here's the thing is that we can imagine a situation where superbowl and i are now gone... like one of us is scum and town assuming scum doesn't just hammer me and then we can imagine that we elim the scum and the town gets nk'd and now there's round two of yeetlo which would be gimli, datisi, and tris.

I think if we reach a stable hammerless state we should approach this current round of yeetlo that that idea in mind

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #89) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by bugspray »

wow im fucking dissapointed i did not get to coin that term
search.php?keywords=yeetlo&terms=all&au ... mit=Search

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by bugspray »

tris thats a scum post

im really tempted to just vote tris rn after we stabilize

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 677, tris wrote:you basically haven't explained yourself at all today, bugspray.
the vote shit?

vote counts have never been my strong suit. in one of the games i modded i accidentally flipped a slot when it wasn't hammered and in my most recent game i never actually did a vote count, my amazing backup mod (<3 shiki) did all the vote counts and she seeme dto enjoy them so at the time i thought okay let's e1 the slot and then in my mind it sparked that wait a minute is that right? and i checked and then i was salty and even had that one typo

okay so i ask this question for everyone to answer in their heart:
do you (the reader) believe that scum!bugspray would fake that specific typo or make the typo in the event that scum!bugspray and scum!superbowl are working together to create a stupid yolohammer?

also i feel like my behavior is mostly self expllanatory also read my goddamn signature

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by bugspray »

that knowledge was lost a few clones ago but i trust my pregcogenitors

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by bugspray »

tris, you have a lot more to read me on than the things posted during this dayphase
it seems like you're just outright refusing to read me

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #94) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by bugspray »

his name is datisi and he is fucking awesome

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by bugspray »

we are buddies out of the game for sure

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #96) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by bugspray »

don't shirt the responsibilty

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by bugspray »

SHIRK

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #98) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by bugspray »

Don't shirk work!
Runaway and pay!
Smiles go for miles!

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #99) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by bugspray »

remember that everyone posting one time doesn't mean we are in a stable spot yet. it's possible (but unlikely) that super and I are both town and the scum just hasn't coordinated a double tap yet

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #100) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 693, tris wrote:
In post 686, tris wrote:yeah, of course. i'll get to reading people once i've had my dinner

pedit: i am going to read you more, but i my scumread from your entrance is pretty strong and i don't think it'll go away.
actually in the morning. i'm such a liar
where are you?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #101) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by bugspray »

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIS WHEREEEEEEEEEEEE AREEEEE YOOOOUUUUUUUUUU?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:50 am

Post by bugspray »

this is the most scuffed game of mafia i have ever played

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:52 am

Post by bugspray »

did you know if someone does something bannable and you report them for it that you're not allowed to mention that you think they might get force replaced? like we're just supposed to fucking pretend that has no actual effect on the game until it has an effect on the game and then I think we're supposed to fucking ignore it or someshit

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by bugspray »

viewtopic.php?p=12421270#p12421270
like are we supposed to just pretend peoples' reaction to that ban were not influenced by their alignment in this game? i bet if datisi rolled town here he would not have written something so flippant

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by bugspray »

my illegal reads are ON POINT

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”