Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

but you're my fav growlith tho :)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by shellyc »

ego
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Tbh nachotammy I think my main goal is to keep you and Cabd out of the same game until I’m positive one of the two of you isn’t scum because I’m overly paranoid how much you can soothe say together
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 269, Imperium wrote:LOL you guys are definitely in weird time stream if fire bringer is town reading me and notscience is not

no seriously I don't know what to do with this fire bringer you're weirding me out.
hey, ive correctly read both of u countless times.
This should not be strange.

Unless im wrong and ur scum. Then this would be strange.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 209, Annie Edison wrote:
Spoiler: Deacon
it’s a matter of who can town it up the beyond the shadow of a doubt in this side and that’s my forte. Plus I want what Cabd brought up.
I am not liking firebringer at all.
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 277, Annie Edison wrote:Tbh nachotammy I think my main goal is to keep you and Cabd out of the same game until I’m positive one of the two of you isn’t scum because I’m overly paranoid how much you can soothe say together
r u seriously paranoid both of those two are scum together. because if they are scum together i think this game will be scum steam roll and we should just pray to our gods now that they make it swift and painless
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 243, Deacon Blues wrote:oh let's sort this out quick because it's unclear:

@Mod - we're not all multiunvoters, right? An unvote implies we revoted whoever we had unvoted prior, correct?
No - you can unvote as many people as you want.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

the bell / shelly thing is bizarre and i would say tvs at the very least, like that doesn't feel like a natural interaction
not gonna be around super much tom cuz, like, work and i imagine that by the time i get back tom night i will no longer be able to keep up with the other thread

pedit fire vote annie with me?
peditx2 fire i'm still voting you then :)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 281, SirCakez wrote:
In post 243, Deacon Blues wrote:oh let's sort this out quick because it's unclear:

@Mod - we're not all multiunvoters, right? An unvote implies we revoted whoever we had unvoted prior, correct?
No - you can unvote as many people as you want.
ohh shit we are all multivoters
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 275, shellyc wrote:
Fire why do you think me townreading you is scummy?

For the record I like your unfiltered, spontaneous posting early on, feels like excited town
feels like the analytical heavy players coming to different conclusions so felt it a bit weird ur going other way. and i kind of lump u in with analytical heavy players
Show

Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

He’s way more try hard here and it’s giving me the heebie jeebies

Ninja-
Cakez can you please explain how our votes work or point me to a simple explanation please

Bell is town Shelly scumreading him is sus af
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Elimination Votecount 7.17

Annie Edison (3) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta

Firebringer (3) - GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta

skitter30 (2) - GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Petapan (2) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta

superbowl9 (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

GFITAC (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Deacon Blues (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Uncrowned (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Dandelion Wine (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Something_Smart (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

upside down sinkhole (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

LadyLambdadelta (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

midwaybear (0) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, Petapan

(expired on 2020-12-27 19:39:00) remain until day end

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority.

skitter30 has perpetual V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays

Spoiler: Turnstile
Turnstile Votecount 7.17

midwaybear (2) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Firebringer (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

skitter30 (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta

superbowl9 (1) - Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Annie Edison (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Petapan (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

GFITAC (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Deacon Blues (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Uncrowned (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Dandelion Wine (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Something_Smart (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

upside down sinkhole (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

LadyLambdadelta (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Spoiler: Purple Room
Purple Room Votecount 7.17

Annie Edison (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

superbowl9 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Petapan (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

GFITAC (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Deacon Blues (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Uncrowned (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Dandelion Wine (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

midwaybear (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Something_Smart (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Firebringer (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

upside down sinkhole (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

LadyLambdadelta (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

skitter30 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Last edited by SirCakez on Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

Oh re the spoiler

Spoiler: cobra kai
I read things into your earlier post that apparently weren't there.

How do you go about figuring Bard out?
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 281, SirCakez wrote:No - you can unvote as many people as you want.
weird
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 285, Annie Edison wrote:He’s way more try hard here and it’s giving me the heebie jeebies

Ninja-
Cakez can you please explain how our votes work or point me to a simple explanation please

Bell is town Shelly scumreading him is sus af
Unvote = vote
You can unvote ("vote") as many people as you want
If you want to "traditionally unvote" someone you must vote them
It's not like normal voting where you automatically unvote someone by voting someone else
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 224, Dandelion Wine wrote:* crickets intensify *

Notsci.. you two wouldn't have happened to roll scum together, would you have?

Are you currently singing kumbaiyah and reassuring her that you've got this?

~DGB
weird feeling post
free crypto
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Spoiler: deacon
We can discuss further in the purple room.

Ninja
Peta town
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Suck it notsci, im tied with u for the lead

@deacan i was gonna say feeling mutual but who r u?
Show

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 285, Annie Edison wrote:Cakez can you please explain how our votes work or point me to a simple explanation please
it's basically like i assumed
we're multivoters, and we 'vote' by removing our vote from a wagon. we can remove our vote from whichever wagons we like, however many at a time we like, so we can effectively be 'voting' many people at once.

if you want to only be 'voting' one person at once, you need to explicitly put the 'unvote' back on (here by using actual vote tags)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Oh god I live in the lolhammer timeline

Get me out of here please
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 0, SirCakez wrote:Deacon Blues (fferyllt/borkjerfkin)
boring
Show

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

I seem to be having gluten allergies. :/
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh no, feel better!
Show
Hiatus once more.

Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 296, Deacon Blues wrote:I seem to be having gluten allergies. :/
Apparently so because this crumble cake is super super moist. Yet one bite and you're done?

~TDB
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 290, petapan wrote:
In post 224, Dandelion Wine wrote:* crickets intensify *

Notsci.. you two wouldn't have happened to roll scum together, would you have?

Are you currently singing kumbaiyah and reassuring her that you've got this?

~DGB
weird feeling post
Weirder is that he's just left me here wondering wtf is going on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”