Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Spiffeh scum on my wagon is within (Noraa, Gamma, Skitter) without a doubt.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1399, Annie Edison wrote:Superb, look at it from this way. Just assume for a second I'm town.

As fire said, if skitter's scum I'm town.

Gamma's also on the wagon.

This gives you no pause at all? The fact noone besides you or skitter has articulated any real reason to scumread me? I'm trying to understand how you don't see how bad a wagon this is.
Nora is town my dude. as nora would say "Go sit in a corner"
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

I didn't even address her in that post fire.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1399, Annie Edison wrote:Superb, look at it from this way. Just assume for a second I'm town.

As fire said, if skitter's scum I'm town.

Gamma's also on the wagon.

This gives you no pause at all? The fact noone besides you or skitter has articulated any real reason to scumread me? I'm trying to understand how you don't see how bad a wagon this is.
I think it's been a great wagon. It's given me an image of "the competent collective" who sit back and sip wine while debating the particularities of meta reads
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 1400, Annie Edison wrote:Spiffeh scum on my wagon is within (Noraa, Gamma, Skitter) without a doubt.
I buy Gamma-scum, actually.

~ street
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Why you gotta call out my special needs liek this annie.

u know i don't know how to use the quote button.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Ffery I think I'm occupying a similar void to cobra game which will probably help if I do die down the line. My reads fare better in this void.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Why are you not scum trying to manipulate turnstyles here deacon?
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 1380, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1367, Dandelion Wine wrote:i'd be on board with turnstiling annie in the name of thread health at this point.

-ceph
Do you believe the game is in a worse state now than it was before this wagon started?
yes, i don't think annie/sinkhole shitting up the thread is really accomplishing anything except making plenty of noise for any scum not involved to merrily hide behind

-ceph
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 1396, upside down sinkhole wrote:
In post 1394, Deacon Blues wrote:
Noraa take your vote of notsci and vote to turnstile him.

Do that, and I will listen to Nacho about you this game day.

~ Street (humored by Bourbon)
No.
Do it.

For the health of this thread and the health of this game. If you're town, do it.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 774, Imperium wrote:Notscience we would love to red rover you over but there are RULES to the light side.

We have tea at high noon. You can choose your choice of tea. Have some Green Matcha if you'd like.

We take our cucumber sandwiches very seriously. Unwind make them and you are not allowed to criticize the host who provides for our nourishment.

We're a civilized lot over here. if you can abide by these rules of proper behavior, no pinkies on your tea - that's indicative of low class! - then we'd love to have you over :)
the light side makes me want to vomit with all their wholesomeness
Show

Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Ceph do you think my wagon is more town or scum pushed. Noraa aside.

ninja-
If I'm on that side I can guarantee I won't get god awful wagoned. I can be civil. I've just been fighting to stay alive.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1408, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 1367, Dandelion Wine wrote:i'd be on board with turnstiling annie in the name of thread health at this point.

-ceph
Do you believe the game is in a worse state now than it was before this wagon started?
yes, i don't think annie/sinkhole shitting up the thread is really accomplishing anything except making plenty of noise for any scum not involved to merrily hide behind

-ceph
Tbqh I believe we are in an astronomically better gamestate atm - we have plenty of AI content, votes, and more to analyze and those who aren't posting (gamma) are sticking out much more. At the start of the day all scum had to do to blend in was shitpost every 2 pages
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

superbowl im curious now. why do u think im scum
Show

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1413, Firebringer wrote:superbowl im curious now. why do u think im scum
In post 1298, superbowl9 wrote:I'll get to it later don't want to elim this today
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 1411, Annie Edison wrote:Ceph do you think my wagon is more town or scum pushed. Noraa aside.

ninja-
If I'm on that side I can guarantee I won't get god awful wagoned. I can be civil. I've just been fighting to stay alive.
i dont do wagonomics i think theyre stupid

in lieu of that i will just give you my read on every player on your wagon
sinkhole- scum
owl- town
gamma- need more intel, but the fact we don't have more from this slot already isn't great
is bear still on there? he's a townlean
skitter- no idea
peta- i didnt know this was on your wagon until looking at the vc, but no read yet

-ceph
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 1407, superbowl9 wrote:Why are you not scum trying to manipulate turnstyles here deacon?
Because I am sitting on the very pinnacle of my town game. I can't believe I could get here given the last three weeks, but town adrenaline seems to have finally burned away whatever has been making me sleep 14-16 hours a day.

I'm not playing cleanly and I don't care. every word I type is a town word, and those words are crescendoing into a town paean.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1414, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1413, Firebringer wrote:superbowl im curious now. why do u think im scum
In post 1298, superbowl9 wrote:I'll get to it later don't want to elim this today
okay r u not curious on my read change on u
Show

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Elimination Votecount 7.12

upside down sinkhole (6) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Uncrowned, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, skitter30

Annie Edison (4) - Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, midwaybear, Dandelion Wine, Something_Smart, Firebringer, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Firebringer (4) - GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, Petapan

skitter30 (4) - GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

superbowl9 (2) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, skitter30, Firebringer

GFITAC (2) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Deacon Blues (2) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, skitter30

Petapan (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Uncrowned (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Dandelion Wine (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Something_Smart (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

LadyLambdadelta (0) - GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, Petapan, superbowl9

midwaybear (0) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, Petapan

(expired on 2020-12-27 19:39:00) remain until day end

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority.

skitter30 has perpetual V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays

Spoiler: Turnstile
Turnstile Votecount 7.12

Annie Edison (3) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Uncrowned, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

superbowl9 (3) - Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

midwaybear (2) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Firebringer (2) - Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

skitter30 (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta

Petapan (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

GFITAC (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Deacon Blues (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Uncrowned (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Dandelion Wine (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Something_Smart (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

upside down sinkhole (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

LadyLambdadelta (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Spoiler: Purple Room
Purple Room Votecount 7.12

Deacon Blues (3) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Uncrowned, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

superbowl9 (1) - Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Annie Edison (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Petapan (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

GFITAC (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Uncrowned (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Dandelion Wine (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

midwaybear (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Something_Smart (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Firebringer (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

upside down sinkhole (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

LadyLambdadelta (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

skitter30 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30

Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 1412, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1408, Dandelion Wine wrote:

-ceph

-ceph
Tbqh I believe we are in an astronomically better gamestate atm - we have plenty of AI content, votes, and more to analyze and those who aren't posting (gamma) are sticking out much more. At the start of the day all scum had to do to blend in was shitpost every 2 pages
i've accepted that you and i have deeply different approaches and it has helped me understand how your posts could be coming from town

-ceph
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1416, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 1407, superbowl9 wrote:Why are you not scum trying to manipulate turnstyles here deacon?
Because I am sitting on the very pinnacle of my town game. I can't believe I could get here given the last three weeks, but town adrenaline seems to have finally burned away whatever has been making me sleep 14-16 hours a day.

I'm not playing cleanly and I don't care. every word I type is a town word, and those words are crescendoing into a town paean.
Okay so now take your post and rewrite it as if I don't know you have a green PM
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

@Cabd- Flavor leaf illicit rules.

Turnstile me.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Nacho is scum in rl
Show

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

NORAA
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 1421, Annie Edison wrote:@Cabd- Flavor leaf illicit rules.

Turnstile me.
???

In post 721, Dandelion Wine wrote:UNVOTE: turnstile Annie Edison

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”