Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Hench Princesses »

In post 1348, zMuffinMan wrote:to be perfectly honest, while i havent read the other thread, i have used the search function for zmuff* and muff* mentions

you know me too well
I feel like me and muffin are really mindmelding here lmao
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1339, Imperium wrote:
In post 1334, zMuffinMan wrote:well who would you want to get rid of after sending pooky and pisskop to the savages? still shellyc?
that's my current thought but it's now between Shelly and Almost with some Titus/Hench posts to firm up my reads there.
And A50 is far far far above Shelly in my current thoughts.

Do you wanna help me kick out pisskop for a two birds one stone type of situation? Not only is he their problem now but he for sure won't be able to keep up with the dark timeline?
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1350, Imperium wrote:
In post 2313, Firebringer wrote:i swear to god if noraa is my cakez 2.0; gonna be super mad
Don't worry brother we're gonna come out on top this time I promise.
In post 2321, Flavor Leaf wrote:Imperium just stated they're gonna win "this time" brother, but they won the last time.
Yep yep flavor leaf can totes read. Absolutely uh-huh.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

LLD and Superbowl might have been theatre.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Fferyy-

I’m able to breathe over here. I’m regaining my composure. Remembering the dojo’s teachings. Strike first by eliminating Noraa. We will strike hard by following with Shelly.

I’m channeling you, Cabd, and flavor over here. I’m doing my best to get this show on t he road so you can get yours.

Remember my promise. Day 3.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i thought maybe just getting rid of pisskop and sending over pooky and almost50 pretty much solves the same issue but im less iffy on pisskop being a scum flip even if it is kind of low info and people think it's a crapshoot

functionally achieves the same thing if we manage to get rid of all the scum in this thread but i guess i'm just less certain about who to go for in the remnants after a pooky/pisskop eviction
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by shellyc »

my eyes hurt please look after mafsilver users unwnd
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i guess technically we get 5 shots over 2 days if they dont send us scum?

:thinking:
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Firebringer listen to cobra Kai and unwnd. Remember the teachings of my dojo.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

This thread

{Spiffeh, Muffin, Annie}
{Titus, Bell}
{Imperium, Gypyx, Hench}
{A50}
{Pooky, Piss, Shelly}

Other thread

{Peta, Deacon, Superb}
{S_S, FL}
{LLD, MWB, Dandelion}
{Sinkhole, Firebringer}
{Skitter}
Stop
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1356, zMuffinMan wrote:i thought maybe just getting rid of pisskop and sending over pooky and almost50 pretty much solves the same issue but im less iffy on pisskop being a scum flip even if it is kind of low info and people think it's a crapshoot

functionally achieves the same thing if we manage to get rid of all the scum in this thread but i guess i'm just less certain about who to go for in the remnants after a pooky/pisskop eviction
You know I kinda agree with you but unfortunately getting consensus is super hard with evens and when you have a voteless town player on your side that makes it extra extra hard so....
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think a scum flip here today _after_ sending over two people is better than sending over two people and not getting a scum flip if that makes sense

so i guess it's a matter of whether people think someone outside of pooky/pisskop is more likely to flip scum
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Imperium »

(It’s gonna be okay Bork <3)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean ideally we'd just get a scum flip after sending over two people and cakez goes "grats youve got 11 ICs" but realistically not that likely so just hedging bets
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 949, Imperium wrote:Shelly -

Can you talk to me a bit more about how your Bell read has progressed during the day? Also feel a bit weird how you have scum dead to rights in this thread but also want to turnstile to another thread - might be projecting my own play onto yours but I can't help but feel that if I had confident scum in this thread then I want to give them an easy way away from me by transferring out of town, if that makes sense.
In post 229, shellyc wrote:this seems like scum!bell

lack of effort, defeatist
So your first characterization of scum!Bell is that he doesn't put in the effort and he's immediately defeatist. Lack of effort doesn't seem to apply. He's currently outpacing you in posting now, and it's fair to say that he's defeatist when he hasn't given up on the push on you yet. His posting isn't dense, but I didn't expect it to be based on my experience with him so far, and he is pretty one-track minded but it's too early for me to be crazy worried about that yet.
In post 237, shellyc wrote:i feel like scum!bell is more likely to be sarcastic here

Bell greatly prefers town from my knowledge, wants to be townread as town, there's none of that here
I understand your point here for sure - it's part of the reason that I'm townreading Bell here. His town preference leads to a bit of swagger when he rolls town - confidence that he is town and should be identified as such. If you control + F "town" in his ISO in Smoke-Filled Antechamber, for example, you'll see him ask to be "town block buddies with ffery" (which he later backed down from by saying that "town block buddies" means "friendlier than usual"), and you'll see him tell one person their read is wrong. Here, if you go through the same exercise, he talks a couple of times how he's contributing by being blatantly town, posts that he's town before he goes to bed, talks about how happy he is that he's town and describes the smile on his face when he's town.

So I understand why you made this point on Bell here, but when new information came into play your read didn't evolve. Why? Am I misinterpreting the tell that you're talking about here?
In post 282, shellyc wrote:theres also a weird lack of a vote: shellyc despite bell saying "shellyc is obvscum due to meta"

Bell also has no intention of explaining the meta
Why didn't you address Bell's read on you after he explained it (and yes, I know that you did technically "respond", but it wasn't a response made in good faith).
Can you respond to the case and can you explain why you don't think it's genuine here?
In post 385, shellyc wrote:you arent even convinced by your own case
I didn't like this response - to me, this is a potshot. I liked Bell waffling on his case on you a bit - felt genuine to me and seems strange for Bell at this point to suddenly decide to weaken his position on you by expressing that vulnerability when everyone was townreading him and ignoring him already and you weren't in danger of being lynched (no risk of accountability, everyone still townreading him).

Vote: ShellyC

And after spending a bit more time with the ISO, this is where my vote feels the most comfortable.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1364, zMuffinMan wrote:i mean ideally we'd just get a scum flip after sending over two people and cakez goes "grats youve got 11 ICs" but realistically not that likely so just hedging bets
ok.

just 2 conditions.

1) will you vote pisskop? 2) will you make a drum roll for me?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1360, unwnd wrote:This thread

{Spiffeh, Muffin, Annie}
{Titus, Bell}
{Imperium, Brian, Gypyx, Hench}
{A50}
{Pooky, Piss, Shelly}

Other thread

{Peta, Deacon, Superb}
{S_S, FL}
{LLD, MWB, Dandelion}
{Sinkhole, Firebringer}
{Skitter}
Forgot Brian

Need time, I am willing to help bury Shelly over here even though Bell gave out the meta case
Stop
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Muffin can you make muffins to go with our tea tomorrow
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Imperium »

bork I'm here for ya. I'm gonna make the towniest post that I've ever made in my whole life, I just gotta meditate a little bit before I do it. get excited.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1359, Annie Edison wrote:Firebringer listen to cobra Kai and unwnd. Remember the teachings of my dojo.
Annie we eat with forks and knives here.
Don't let yourself get so invested with the barbarians, you're with us now.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by unwnd »

I want everyone to know

I am very very sad that it seems nobody wants to actually read walls, it made me regress into this
Stop
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Imperium »

I read walls.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

You’re right, my apologies. Where are my manners

Firebringer,
please
listen to cobra Kai and unwnd. Remember the teachings of my dojo.

I’m just waiting for us to hammer pisskop over there and then Pooky so we can get these wagons on the road
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Imperium »

Muffin hurry up :(
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok I've got a good idea of basic reads over there 30 pages in. Going to skim mode.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”