She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Thanks.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Titus I know you’re still catching up on that thread but I really want to analyze the wagon that sprung on me while the Russians(meta circle) were away.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1402, Annie Edison wrote:Titus I know you’re still catching up on that thread but I really want to analyze the wagon that sprung on me while the Russians(meta circle) were away.
I'm at the point of L minus one now. Wagon analysis is harder when all the VCs are backwards. Biggest suspects Superbowl Gamma Skitter with your wagon as a diversion from Skitter.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

I know I’m not looking forward to it overnight.

Why not Noraa?
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

I miss Firebringer.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

I wonder why scumreads would get stated more on potential people wanting to be sent to this side, this side were evicting scum from.

Hmmmm.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1404, Annie Edison wrote:I know I’m not looking forward to it overnight.

Why not Noraa?
Noraa's vote feels like a panic vote. Not ruling her out as scum because the townslip meta thing, but that's how she was caught in Death Curse sooo...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

1363 I agree with Annie but I don't want to turnstyle her because she's our biggest wagon. That's scum posting. He wants a town elimination.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1320, unwnd wrote:
In post 740, upside down sinkhole wrote:and then the lines below it just say I can do boring vt stuff. soooo yeah that's fun.
In post 739, upside down sinkhole wrote:Oh btw I take it back. I don't think im a pr.

Operative just sounds so shiny I thought it was a pr :O

These are the scummiest posts in the entire game

My heart will not move on
You know what’s funny? I identified with those posts because I misread mine at first and thought we were vt.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

i like it here, let's stay a while
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

has most of hench princess's posting been one head?
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

mine and notty's reads are pretty well in sync across both threads
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Titus »

I feel like a lot of my townreads match where we might get scum via PoE even if people don't agree with my SRs right now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

but I stopped reading the other one idr where and I've only read the first 30ish pages here and the last 12 since we jumped over
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

we're doing sirius's plan yea?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Imperium »

Notsci,

I truly do love you to death - always have, always will. But while there are reads that I'm willing to trust others on and there are reads I'm willing to back off and let slide, this isn't and will never be one of them and you're not going to get me there just on trust. It's hard to read my level of confidence because I often push hard. Pushing hard on things is how you get them to happen. But this is a read that I am completely confident of and none of the half-baked theories on why she could possibly be scum moves me one millimeter. You think I'm wrong because I was wrong on Cakez D1 in Xenoblade. That's fine. Xenoblade was a fucked game for me because I basically only had the night phase to catch up on the game and then I had to scream whatever thoughts I had with complete confidence in order to be heard - I was out of my element. I was not confident in Cakez being town - I didn't have time to process a complete read there, I just wanted time to get my claws in the game after being on hiatus for 6 months. This is a different situation here. I was wrong on Spiffeh, but the confidence that I felt there isn't anything like the confidence I feel here because the way that noraaa is playing this game and has played in general isn't the way that scum play. My grasp of this game is much better than my grasp on Xenoblade because the gamestate isn't manic chaos 24/7. I am sorry that your confidence will have to take a hit here when noraaa flips town but I'm not sorry to teach respect for my townreads all over again since apparently people think I've forgotten to play the game because I made bad reads in Xenoblade.

Her town playstyle here is ABSOLUTELY suicidal. She has a wildly capable scumgame, as evidenced by games like Death Curse. Part of having a wildly capable scumgame is the ability to know what makes you townread and what makes you scumread. In Xenoblade she got caught out partially due to Cabd fear and partially due to being caught in a terrible place vis a vis the Cakez wagon, but even in an off scumgame you see she's discrediting (selective in who she OMGUSes so that she doesn't piss off everyone), you see her pushing at a variety of counterwagons to try to find a soft spot. Here she spent most of her time chewing you out in an extraordinarily one-note strategy and OMGUSing p a vast majority of the people who threw suspicion her way, earning her an ass fuck ton of enemies along the way.

Think of all the times that people told Noraaa to elaborate on her scumread of you, or anyone. Think of all the times Ffery told her to back off you and reconsider and in response she doubled down, called you a couple more names, and just kept stubbornly pushing. If you're scum trying to self-pres, is this how you approach the game? No. It's the Flavor Leaf principle - if you want to strangle him because he's being *just* *that* *fucking* *obnoxious*, he's probably town.

Think of her interactions with Cabd and unwnd. There's this:
In post 1316, upside down sinkhole wrote:
In post 1311, Dandelion Wine wrote:I also want to compliment Noraa and state that I think her scum range is evolving in a similar growth pattern as mine did back in 2014.
Very disappointed in you, Cabd.
UNVOTE: Noraa

Why not? my collection of day 1 mislims definitely isn't big enough.
You made the Sakura Hana comparison? This is what a town implosion looks like to the T. This is a fucking solid interaction with someone who literally just got dunking her into the next realm in Xenoblade.

There's this.
In post 1745, upside down sinkhole wrote:
In post 1744, Dandelion Wine wrote:Noraa, we a little calmer and able to talk, now?
Don't wanna talk to cabd.
She's not being extremely showy about being mad @ cabd (aka trying to pocket him with an emotional response), but she's just icing him out in a pout-y sort of way. I saw her try to shake him off in Xenoblade. I read her progression in death curse. Players don't add this much range to their scumgame so fucking quickly - it's impossible.

Let's look at unwnd interactions.
In post 708, upside down sinkhole wrote:unwnd thinks im scum?!

:( :(
I had the largest faith in them :(
In post 735, upside down sinkhole wrote:
In post 733, superbowl9 wrote:Unwind is possibly the most wrong townie I’ve ever seen :lol:
Its strange and making me worried that unwnd is scum. The problem is too many people think im scum that I expect better reads from so I'll just take the L cuz apparently im playing super scummy.
Again, Noraa isn't showboating, isn't making a huge fucking deal about all of this.
It's a quiet, defeated, disappointment. It's suicidal. It's town.
In post 1336, upside down sinkhole wrote:I did find it weird that unwnd of all players thought I was scum here.

Unwnd had an amazing read on me in our last two games and here its just .... so far off.

After Cake's game, I had loads of respect for his play and so I expected a correct read. There was none but I couldn't really say much at the time without seeming like an OMGUSfuck so here I am voicing this opinion rn.

Notsci could be town as his reads always come off as insanely dumb when he's town too. I just hate his tunneling that is nothing based and absolutely crap.

Besides that not a single post of his pings even remotely town and Bulge avoiding thread is not a good look.

I don't have a case on scum!Notsci but I wouldn't bat an eye even if we yeet a Vig RBer Cop hybrid.

That's the level to which I don't care for Notsci's play.
This post is double because 1) you're the only person she pushed in a significant way the whole game and now she's shrugging and saying that you could be town but fuck you anyways.

But, again, she's not scum simply because her play doesn't make any fucking sense at all if scum. She's pouring a decent amount of effort into the game, but is any of it going towards her own survival? Not really, unless you think Noraa's forgotten everything she learned about playing scum from her other scumgames and have now decided to do her best to make as many enemies as possible for shits and giggles. Not really, unless Noraa solved how to deal with Cabd in literally one game.

So tl;dr, and I say this with all the love in the world so don't interpret this the wrong way, but if you hold one ounce of respect for my game like you say you do, back off. She's fucking town.

I am the Leader of Tenet.

And I am not wrong here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Annie, I don't really care for Sirius's plan. After I catch up with this thread, I'll say who I think we should turnstyle. Unfortunately, that's looking like a few hours. I'm almost 2/3rds of the way through 7 yaD

Pedit: Wow that wall.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Imperium »

i also physically cannot comprehend how anyone can read noraa's last post and think anything but town
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Imperium »

Firebringer - yeah it was good. Our character kicked ass!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 2438, Firebringer wrote:@Imperium is Tenet a good movie. You never told me if it was.
yeah we were pretty cool

everyone else's characters sucked tho

can you drop my wall in your thread so everyone can hopefully move away from noraa? thx.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Elimination Votecount 1.9

shellyc (5) - Bell, Imperium, Annie Edison, unwnd, Spiffeh
pisskop (1) - Titus
Titus (1) - Gypyx
Imperium (1) - Almost50
unwnd (1) - Hench Princesses
PookyTheMagicalBear (1) - shellyc

Not voting (4) - pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear, zMuffinMan, Brian Skies

(expired on 2020-12-27 19:39:00) remain until day end

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to reach a majority.

Turnstile Votecount 1.9

pisskop (6) - Imperium, Hench Princesses, Spiffeh, Annie Edison, unwnd, Almost50
Spiffeh (1) - Brian Skies
shellyc (1) - shellyc

Not voting (6) - pisskop, Bell, PookyTheMagicalBear, Gypyx, zMuffinMan, Titus

Purple Room Votecount 1.9

Imperium (6) - Brian Skies, unwnd, Titus, Spiffeh, Almost50, Annie Edison
Gypyx (1) - Gypyx
Spiffeh (1) - Hench Princesses

Not voting (6) - shellyc, pisskop, Bell, Imperium, PookyTheMagicalBear, zMuffinMan

Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Noraa needs to get turnstiled tomorrow if she's not vigged.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Okay Nacho.

Who does the other side need to elim then.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

@ffery- she’s town, and I’m a piece of Shit.

I’ll figure out where to go from here.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Imperium is the leader of Tenet and guaranteed to be aligned with them!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”