Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2363, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: Selected VCs inverted
Placeholder list

GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned/Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, Petapan, superbowl9

Copied VC

Annie Edison (6) - Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, Something_Smart, Firebringer, Annie Edison, LadyLambdadelta

upside down sinkhole (5) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Uncrowned, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, skitter30

Revised Version - 7.13

Annie - GFITAC, midwaybear, upside down, skitter30, Petapan, superbowl9

Noraa hydra - Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, Annie Edison, LLD, Petapan

GFITAC (5) - GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Uncrowned, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta

upside down sinkhole (4) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Uncrowned, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, Annie Edison, skitter30, Petapan

Revised

Gamma Hydra - Firebringer, Annie Edison, skitter, petapan, superbowl9

Noraa hydra - Deacon Blyes, Dandelion Wine, Noraa hydra, LLD

GFITAC (4) - GFITAC, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, Petapan

Firebringer (4) - GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, Petapan

Gamma - Deacon Blues, Firebringer, Annie Edison, skitter30, superbowl9 [mod error 5 names missing?]

Firebringer - Dandelion Wine, Firebringer, Annie Edison, skitter30, superbowl9 [ again 5 names missing]

Mod: Are the VCs in 7.08 accurate? I'm counting 5 missing names yet you have the largest wagons at 4 votes each?

There was an inversion at this point changing the numbers of "unvoted" on someone.
Last edited by SirCakez on Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Can we just nuke the other thread and play the rest of the game here
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ok

why in the fuck did the other thread get to be like 10x multivoters and we didnt

that's not fair
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Titus how could you?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Imperium »

i just realized we were voting and I could unvote, but thank you. (i'm not used to having a vote in play.)

I'll be around in a little bit. I'm just trying to finish up the song contest and a couple things at the house. Be back soon.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2372, Annie Edison wrote:I would appreciate any thought you have on the rapid rise and fall of wagons over there.
I wouldn't be surprised if your wagon was created as a counter to scum Noraa at this point.

Yours and Noraa's have almost no overlap in the VC I grabbed.
Gamma and Firebringer have tones of overlap, which suggests more of the same alignment.
Gamma and Noraa had differing people as well.

Disclaimer, I've never done a VC like this. I don't have the order of the votes. It could just as easily be scum wanted Noraa alive and looked for a wagon to get on.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2372, Annie Edison wrote:I would appreciate any thought you have on the rapid rise and fall of wagons over there.
I wouldn't be surprised if your wagon was created as a counter to scum Noraa at this point.

Yours and Noraa's have almost no overlap in the VC I grabbed.
Gamma and Firebringer have tones of overlap, which suggests more of the same alignment.
Gamma and Noraa had differing people as well.

Disclaimer, I've never done a VC like this. I don't have the order of the votes. It could just as easily be scum wanted Noraa alive and looked for a wagon to get on.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Bell »

UNVOTE:

I shall allow it.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Quite frankly, if scum Noraa went to the lengths of shit slinging and personal attacks as scum I would be incredibly disappointed. That sort of shit ruins games.

But yes, it’s something I’ve considered but I don’t know.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh ya speaking of nuking the other thread... presumably if we don't have all the scum ejected by the end of today, we should prob send someone over before they send someone over (if they even do send someone over, since i don't really care much about that mechanic after we send them someone d2)

in case that wasn't already super obvious

prob also have to be careful in the other thread not to jam it full of scum with like 1 left over here since it just occurred to me that could be disastrous in a different way if scum decided to just not bus and form a big voting clique (i mean, that might be super obvious if they did it but maybe not, not following what's going on over there, just the thought occurred to me that this isn't the most solid of solid of plans)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

That's the rub. It could be you're both town and scum wanted dueling wagons. I just don't have the data I like to make a solid conclusion. I think I'll have to go onto day 2 or day 3 if I last long enough.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Hench Princesses »

I cannot fucking wait to have been right about boon when Deb was wrong

none of you will be able to appreciate how satisfying that will be, but it's gonna be soooo goood
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Bell »

Aware Muffin this plan only works if we're playing well and that's very much a 'win more' strategy. As an MTG player might put it. Which is to say that winning more is silly.
Unless you want to be a perfectionist.

Which I do. Which is why I'm not objecting.
Even though it's kinda dumb.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I think HP is prob town which means there are even less possibilities for scum over here and idk what to think about it
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Bell »

You only try to win more when you're winning
I think we are, honestly.

Are you scum or town reading Boon Hub?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2369, Imperium wrote:I most certainly am having those "too little resistance" feels and would like to nail down if I'm paranoid or not.
i mean, i've felt a bit like that too but then i thought eh, IF pisskop is scum, not like anyone could really stick their neck out and oppose that ejection? and IF pooky is scum and this is like a 3:3 initial split, not like there's gonna be much resistance to that either? and IF it was a 3:3 split and they were both scum, then there's maybe 1 scum left here?

i suppose it depends on how likely you think it is we sent 1-2 scum over and how many you think are left
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

If scum are removed from the thread do we know about it immediately or is it announced N2 regardless?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Bell »

We don't know about it until all the scum are gone from this side but I'm not sure when that is 100% announced.
But definitely that night phase at least.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

I doubt it would be immediately announced as it would auto confirm someone as scum
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Bell »

Try reading HP as a sophist with scum WIM and unwnd as a Socratic dialoguer.
Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Hench Princesses »

In post 2389, Bell wrote:Are you scum or town reading Boon Hub?
I seem to remember you asking about the mason 'claim' :P

I never retracted it. I had boon as mason-level town within his first 10 posts and it never wavered.

I mean I would be *so proud* of boon if this was his scum game, because he took it to like the next level if he did. But I nearly shat a brick when Deb dropped that gut scumread. And now it is *important* to me that I was right on Boon over DEB because DEB's readrate on Boon is really fucking good
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

rules looked like it would be immediately stated, but i didnt check

just assumed that it was "when all scum are gone, it'll be announced" much like he's announcing all the other stuff
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Bell »

Good point.
that does mean that maybe we should be emptying this thread of everybody but the super super obvious towns and then not having more sent over here.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

well we have like 1 more day phase where it actually matters (and i've been assuming brian was 1-shot so basically 3 shots left while it actually matters)

prob a good idea to send someone over and NOT have anyone sent our way though if we haven't gotten rid of them by the time we kick someone out tomorrow
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Don't we need the other thread to turnstile before we can tomorrow?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”