Mini Normal 2183 | Innocent Things | Game Over!

nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

I’m willing to believe dunn on his claim, did everyone forget how FL tried to set up a titus dunn scum team yesterday who are both town
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:41 pm

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:42 pm

I think Shelly is scum too. I personally would kill people who suspect me as scum because I can wifom about it and that’s what she’s doing right now
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:46 pm

Plus, do you suspect me for starting a Shelly wagon yesterday? If so consider this, yesterday’s biggest wagons were dunn and not_mafia, who are likely town right now. Why would Scum me try for a NL instead of eliminating people who suspect me? You know I play better than that as scum from last game, where I always got a townie lynched
Justice will prevail
\m/
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by shellyc »

nka all you like

should consider my usual scum play style though
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by shellyc »

do you know how Johnny plays as town, nopoint?

nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:32 pm

Do you wanna be cheeky adhominem or do you want to actually respond to my points?
In post 548, nopointinactingup wrote:
Shelly, so instead of reading and meta-ing me yourself you went and asked Johnny? Seems a bit theatrical. And one thing I have to add, there's no use in meta-ing someone if you only read their scum game. For example, you keep saying I'm lurking but if you read any of my town games (from waaaaaaaay before) you will see that I have similar post frequency regardless of alignment because I like to read a whole bunch of stuff in succession it helps me keep track of what's happening in town
The difference is that I’m town-reading Johny despite the only game I’ve played with him he was scum. If you had the time to read my scum game why not skim my town game? Or is it just convenient not to? You pushing Johny to see me as scum was my point against you not the fact that you didn’t read my town game
Justice will prevail
\m/
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That Nopoint chainsaw.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by shellyc »

I was serious with that question btw

did you meta town Johnny?

--

I did skim your town game.

I noticed that the main difference was of the tone. Your 2174 was aimed to appease town and you came off as likeable. not unsimilar to here.

I mention the word lurking only once in this game:
In post 477, shellyc wrote:nopoint seems lurky which is what happened in 2174

I would like to hear from johnny on nopoint with johnny being nopoints scumpartner in that game
which is not that I keep saying that you're lurking.

I did not read your town game at this point.

I wanted to hear from Johnny because he had firsthand experience with you and I couldn't find the scum pt in that game. reading scum PTs really help (PTs reveal approaches to scum and how spontaneous you are)

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:32 am

Post by geraintm »

I am sorry, I cannot feel my way into this game.
not helping that daughters are off from school and so need loads of supervision on their school work.
today feels like a drifty day, very few people trying to drive anything and we shall end up with a poor elimination. I do not excuse myself from this at all, but wanted to be honest on my position.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Why so pessimistic geraitnm? There’s still a lot left on this day and some legitimate avenues of inquiry are being pursued.

I don’t think nopoint is Scum. And I TR Johnny now. So I will continue to vote where I’m at. Sorry shelly. If I need to consolidate onto Flavor I might just do that, but again I continue to be skeptical there to some extent.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 743, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Thinking...

I doubt that Titus was killed (mainly) bc she was on scum. She might of been. My thinking is this because of the lack of a kill yesterday. Titus is a dangerous town player. It seems that she was killed because of her skills. I am prob wrong but I dont think scum feel very threatened atm. This is bc the disunity of the town
@Fuzzy, I have a different view of how Scum tend to conduct NKs. I don’t think the Scum eliminate the players that are just strong in a vacuum, though of course that plays somewhat of a role. I am more of the mentality that you eliminate for one of two reasons: (i) game state control, or (ii) immediate threats. So of course you try and nuke PRs, as they are a threat, but also anybody that has an actual good sense of who is what, and will be listened to.

If you think Titus is a strong player, then why wouldn’t you also assume that they could have been right about what they were pushing?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 740, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Spooky Johnny here worrying everybody.
What’s your solve right now?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Also Hank hasn’t posted in 5 days, and from ISO’ing there (very little content, so you should go take a look), they were happy to just go along with the wrong Town view that was forming yesterday.

If you asked me, I would say Hank is trying to play as deep Scum. The other tell I’m seeing is that they keep saying that they’ll contribute, and to give them time, but then they don’t, and just keep finding excuses. I’ve done that before as Scum.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Fuzzy, geraintm, I suggest you begin putting votes down and actually making your views known, because you’re making the game harder than it has to be. Fuzzy you didn’t even vote yesterday.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 745, shellyc wrote:fwiw i now sorta want to reverse my unwnd read

I feel like unwnd wants to strongarm the gamestate here
@unwnd talk to me about this post. Are you really all that sure about your view of the game? You seem to be partly defending two players {Shellyc, Flavor} that are more than happy to vote for you and throw you under the bus, because they post a lot? Quantity of posting for the two of them is not indicative of anything at all. Particularly for those two.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 717, Flavor Leaf wrote:Dunn
Not Mafia

Geraint
Andres

Shelly
Hank
Johnny

Plusjoyed
Fuzzy
Nopoint
Unwnd

Probably where I'm at.

I'd say at least 2 scum in bottom group, possible scum in that shelly, hank, johnny. But all 3 could be in that bottom.
@unwnd remember, Flavor is saying that all of the Scum are in {plusJOYED, Fuzzy, nopoint, you}. Do you buy that? Because I don’t. Hank should be in everybody’s suspicious or null pile, for example. plusJOYED is actually trying even if I think they have a few things wrong.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 727, PlusJOYED wrote:I wanna go nopoint I'd settle for johny or gera
I think you’re wrong. If this was correct, Dunn would have been executed, not Titus. Titus was hammering away at shellyc (even wanted a flash wagon there), and Flavor/Dunn. There was no gain for the Team you are putting forward in eliminating Titus, who wasn’t even a PR (just made the Cop inoperable, and able to reveal their results).

I’m not going to speculate too much about NKs - sometimes they are just made to confuse the Town (I’ve tried that when things are desperate). But I don’t see what you’re pushing. And I think Johnny is Town so there’s that too.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Anyway, somebody talk to me.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:20 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 760, Andresvmb wrote:Why so pessimistic geraitnm? There’s still a lot left on this day and some legitimate avenues of inquiry are being pursued.

I don’t think nopoint is Scum. And I TR Johnny now. So I will continue to vote where I’m at. Sorry shelly. If I need to consolidate onto Flavor I might just do that, but again I continue to be skeptical there to some extent.
I just usually am as town, I find uninformed townies pretty suspect in their solving abilities. I include myself in that. I dont know how to identify scum right now, so like day 1 I think we will drift towards a poor elimination because scum won't allow a good one
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:26 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 765, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 745, shellyc wrote:fwiw i now sorta want to reverse my unwnd read

I feel like unwnd wants to strongarm the gamestate here
@unwnd talk to me about this post. Are you really all that sure about your view of the game? You seem to be partly defending two players {Shellyc, Flavor} that are more than happy to vote for you and throw you under the bus, because they post a lot? Quantity of posting for the two of them is not indicative of anything at all. Particularly for those two.

I've a reassessment about myself slightly unrelated to this game and I would like to follow through on it. The gist of it being that predetermined lims are almost always bad and give scum a lot of space to maneuver. Regardless of thieir post-count, the aimlessness I see is mostly because you have fleeting reads without prior substance. Do you think this would be an intentional move on Shelly's part? Flavor? Both of them feel like stubborn people and I'm not sure of what's left is actually AI.
In post 766, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 717, Flavor Leaf wrote:Dunn
Not Mafia

Geraint
Andres

Shelly
Hank
Johnny

Plusjoyed
Fuzzy
Nopoint
Unwnd

Probably where I'm at.

I'd say at least 2 scum in bottom group, possible scum in that shelly, hank, johnny. But all 3 could be in that bottom.
@unwnd remember, Flavor is saying that all of the Scum are in {plusJOYED, Fuzzy, nopoint, you}. Do you buy that? Because I don’t. Hank should be in everybody’s suspicious or null pile, for example. plusJOYED is actually trying even if I think they have a few things wrong.
He says a ton of things that feel really hard to grasp. I have to read mostly what he's pushing. If I were to separate Flavor from well, himself, I would definitely say that his posts are made only for show. I dislike this innately but I'm giving him space to show me if there's method in the madness or not.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:30 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 749, nopointinactingup wrote:Johnny is town because I know how he plays as scum, plus he’s actually been communicating with me, unlike the many people in this thread who completely ignores my line of questioning
I think your perception is biased. I think Johnny is playing strictly UTR and intentionally so. I haven't seen him really push anyone and to keep it simple he mostly posts fluff.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:33 am

Post by unwnd »

Side-note:

I don't like using modern terms like UTR or AI or TWBTAW or shit like that but I'll do it to make myself more understandable
Stop
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:38 am

Post by innocentvillager »

prodding Hank Spankems, Not_Mafia, Dunnstral
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

nopointpretendingtobetown
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”