samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by samantha97 »

I (not 14/15 year old me) joined 3 games total including this one. One I was vanilla town and was demoralized immediately by the post flood and then was demoralized in other ways and replaced out. The other I was an alien yeah
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Happy Unbirthday Boon »

yeah I must have looked at the alien game, anyway one game does not really make a meta but the level of polarity there did jump out at me (the game where you were town being like 30 pages but having 80 posts and the scum game having 60+ pages but 40 posts or something)

it's not really a big point, given I wasn't double checking how long ago the games were. it's more that + the myriad of other things that might give me pause about your slot

still I don't see a world where you're a scum magical fairy and I can still easily see worlds where you're town too. thus you would be the less informative/useful flip, especially if you're traitor since hitting the last man of the group team means you lose anyway

that means you'd need to be like... really obviously scum in my mind to divert to you over a possible magical fairy, the only reason I even cycled back to you at all is because finding the scum magical fairy is making my brain tired. I don't scumread either TGP or Ari-slot but I don't know that GX in particular manages the scum fakeclaim nearly as elegantly as he did here and I don't know that shelly pushes 72 off ellitells, although maybe she does?

that leaves me with like, ydrasse, klick is now arguing is very probable town and who I just had very nice time getting high with last night thus making it much harder to scumread her lmao
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2976, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:yeah I must have looked at the alien game, anyway one game does not really make a meta but the level of polarity there did jump out at me (the game where you were town being like 30 pages but having 80 posts and the scum game having 60+ pages but 40 posts or something)
just for the record this was the game viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84589

I had 20 posts including post-game and replaced out d1
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:01 pm

no it was this one -- viewtopic.php?f=23&t=84823

still probably useless since grand idea games probably don't inspire much tryhard effort regardless of alignment
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2573, Gypyx wrote:I'll personally wait to see what ari got to say before hammering tbh
This is a strong contrast to what Gypyx did after the Ari slot started saying things
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:35 pm

In post 807, Tayl0r Swift wrote:see gamma is both on the wagon and shading it. classic bus.
oh right this is why I wanted to nuke shelly's slot, I keep forgetting about taylor's posts from out of iso from the hydra
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:37 pm

In post 677, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 665, Gamma Emerald wrote:That Ircher wall looks pretty decent tbh
pocketing fluffpost that contributes nothing
In post 678, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 504, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are you voting the slot that’s getting replaced :/
defending scumbuddy slot
In post 807, Tayl0r Swift wrote:see gamma is both on the wagon and shading it. classic bus.
this is the taylor I wanted to nuke, I kept looking for what pinged me in the ET iso and couldn't find it LMAO

I should reread taylor + ET slot combined iso on gamma progression and see if it ever seems like anything other than opportunism
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2593, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i strongly believe ari is scum.
A ton of your analysis is reliant on this and the only evidence I can remember you giving is Ari's post when Bell was getting faded. The strength of this read doesn't feel sincere. But you've been insistent on it for a while and I feel like you've been banking on me being a simple fade today to slide into MyLo. Your response to me coming in doesn't make me feel better about this.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Klick »

I think I've missed it, can someone tell me what Recharged means
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:43 pm

Spoiler:
In post 642, Endless Terror wrote:
In post 589, Gypyx wrote:Anyone got any read on Ircher? I find his iso lengthy but not really readable, which isn't really great tbh
thats certainly where im at with ircher. i can see ircher being scum with vax and gamma though.
-tay
In post 649, Endless Terror wrote:{pelican, HBB, bell, BEF, gypyx, (us)}
{HUB, TGP (am i correct in recalling that scum!noraa spews this slot town?), ydrasse}
(ari, nico}
{ircher, sam}
{vax, gamma}
-tay
In post 681, Endless Terror wrote:i also just wanna point out how gamma is consistently trying to undermine the vax wagon.
-tay
In post 791, Endless Terror wrote:
In post 720, Gypyx wrote:Yeah i'll just go back to BEF, not convinced by the current wagons

VOTE: BrightEyedFish
why is vax town?
In post 987, Endless Terror wrote:
In post 983, Happy Birthday Boonskiies wrote:Gamma Emerald - town
why is gamma town?
-S
In post 1086, Endless Terror wrote:im feeling a little better about gamma rereading there, just the view on vax doesn't seem consistent

we have a lot of cognitive dissonance to work out so probably uh. ignore some posts
-shelly

hmm I hated this read at the time and I'm not sure the disengage is intrinsically townie or not
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:44 pm

In post 2983, Klick wrote:I think I've missed it, can someone tell me what Recharged means
if he hit a commuter he'd get another shot, but as soon as he lands one it's out of charges

it's "infinite shots until you succeed once, and then you're done" basically
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2593, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i strongly believe ari is scum. if this is true, from a neutral pov, it close to confirms HUB and i as town, because the amount of town roles that can commute and thus avoid the nightkill (even with a mafia strongman) is otherwise overwhelming.
Actually what it sounds like you're saying here is that there's at least one scum in the Commuter-type claims (which I'd agree with)
why does your low-substance Ari scumread override the raised odds of hitting scum in the Commuter claims?
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:52 pm

Spoiler:
In post 1217, Endless Terror wrote:VOTE: gamma

its not cognitive dissonance, we just have some hydra dissonance. to me gamma is outed scum based on his interactions with noraa, his posturing around the vax wagon, etc. theres some angleshooty stuff i wont get in to. shelly isnt quite as convinced. although shelly is not on board with the idea that gamma is scum. shelly also isnt as confident in BEF!town. but i dont think anyone really disagrees. no one is talking about killing BEF here.

-tay

oh our hydra turns 2 weeks old on the 25th
In post 1661, shellyc wrote:hi i have returned

sorta went through an emergency this week causing my absence throughout the site.

skimmed, ydrasse obvtown, gamma's overeager defense of ari (catchup wasn't exactly obvtown) makes me think there's prob!scum between gamma-Ari but they arent s/s
In post 1728, shellyc wrote:i would like to ask for a full readslist from bell. i have confidence in solving that slot soon with my experiences. i think I have a slight scumlean due to pushing that BEF wagon without much explanation/convincing towards rest of plist, indicating that bell does not have a Real Interest in nuking BEF

TGP is scummy. no real presence anyhow. i struggle to remember anything TGP has done.

I would vote in ari/tgp/bell atm?

When I last played the game I had a TR on ydrasse and those are usually... correct. HBB also town with attitude and interactions towards vax + tone. Gypyx is more likely town than not, at least until more of the setup is revealed and I can evaluate if 2 comms are fine for strength.
In post 1802, shellyc wrote:metawise ydrasse is obviously town
In post 2092, shellyc wrote:Ydrasse please OBVTOWN
In post 2098, shellyc wrote:VOTE: Bell
In post 2105, shellyc wrote:Commuter is VT.

You are scum.
In post 2106, shellyc wrote:I have a tinfoil hat that Ydra is scum as well

this all makes my head hurt. I think I scumread Taylor for the Gamma push and I scumread Shelly for the IC push but the re-evaluation on Bell actually kinda looks okay idk

I probably should have just been like 'shelly town ez' like a week ago but I needed to find the things I remembered being pinged by to process why I felt this way about the slot at all. The Ydrasse indeterminacy is... hmm
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Klick »

I'm caught up now.
In post 2703, shellyc wrote:what if its something like, samantha/tgp
This is my current theory,
with a chance of Gypyx being scum as well.

It's not Ydrasse - she's obvtown and her role feels like a necessity if this game is to function properly.
It's not HBB - I completely buy his interactions with Shoshin indicating that she was told HBB is town. And he posts a lot of obvtown stuff as well.
Pretty sure it's not HUB. His content is really genuine in places, he cares about solving this game correctly and I believe his claim that he'd have made his own life easier by now were he scum (in a lot of ways imo - he's gotten into a lot of needless conflicts for someone with a red role PM).
I don't thiiink it's shellyslot. In the second half of the game she's had a lot of good content, and I feel she's handled her role/info in a towny way.

It could be Gypyx. He's done some scummy stuff lately and doesn't have the best record. But there are some town flags here and there. Mostly how he's handled his role has come across as towny to me. I dunno, I'm conflicted here. Maybe Gypyx is the Traitor? Traitor Parallel Universe isn't an awful idea.

It could be Samantha. Her content has felt easily fakeable to me, and her role usage has been pretty questionable. The main thing holding me back on her atm is how satisfying her role feels in a setup that has a scum Magic Fairy.

It could be TGP and I've yet to see a reason against this that feels compelling to me. He's flown under the radar and pushed very simple views. His scumread on me doesn't seem based on much, yet he's banking all his analysis on it.

I'm starting to fall asleep but I'm satisfied with a fade in any of the bottom three names right now. I'm open to discussion of which would be best, but this feels like a safe bet for hitting scum to me.

VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:00 pm

Everything else aside that sam read is like really townie
Replacement for shellyc
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Replacement for shellyc »

Hello my friends!

This alt is solely used to replace the user shellyc.

UNVOTE: what is the tl;dr
Replacement for shellyc
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:21 pm

I have read the last 3 pages

Klick/HUB seem solvey so far so I'm leaning town on both - some good effort in rereading/re-evaluating (as far as I know this is prob day before Mylo?)
Replacement for shellyc
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Gypyx shading my slot for "not being very town" and "meta" (yes I know shelly loves to bus) isn't that good of a look

I read my preds iso, this is one of the townier shelly games I think

The vagueness of what gypyx is pushing is scummy
Replacement for shellyc
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:26 pm

Reading TGP

I think TGP is town here.

TGP likes playing scum and the lack of real presence (which matches with his rather LHF town meta) + interactions
Replacement for shellyc
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:27 pm

*interactions with scum!Vax
Replacement for shellyc
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:28 pm

My pred went back and forth on Ydrasse, I don't have any experience with her but I think that's a rather townie slot due to mechanics for now. can assume town until mylo/xylo
Replacement for shellyc
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:30 pm

Samantha is the defacto scummiest slot in the game. Not protecting (according to what I've read) BEF who guilted scum!Bell, also targeting TGP because ?? and content is pretty underwhelming

I also think scum!sam gives me more confidence in Ydrasse!town

HBB is UTR because of ??
Replacement for shellyc
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Replacement for shellyc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:32 pm

VOTE: Samantha

Think I wanna do this for now. just for now though.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:44 pm

Hbb claimed to have sent a friendly neighbor shot to shoshin. Shoshin confirmed she received a message although her confirmation of fn is weird. Hbb also claimed to have received fruit from bell (i.e. bell was trying to vanilla cop him). I think hbb is a slot I only want to reevaluate if he is alive tomorrow because scum usually kill his slot tonight.

Sam is kinda scummy but since she claimed the boon bank role slot I think that is a true claim and I've been mostly aiming for slots that can be the scum magical fairy. Hbb is confirmed not magical fairy if nothing else.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:45 pm

In post 1965, Shoshin wrote:My message indicated that someone is town. Should I believe this? I dunno. Why message Nico? That's a curious question.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”