Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4316, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:who is the last baddie gypyx?
I still can’t believe Infinity actually flipped town. That seriously blows my mind.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't understand why I would clear everyone but Pooky and Gloria.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 4348, Gloria Cleary wrote:I’m really confident it’s not Ydrasse now and Pooky’s still my strongest townread.
if you're town and it's not isis it's pooky. pooky also spent a lot of time yesterday saying flea was town for the first launch wagon in a way that didn't make sense.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4318, team rocket queen wrote:okay so ydrasse is hardcleared by this votecount:
In post 2300, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 2.0.7

[3] Gypyx:
Infinity 324, Gloria Cleary, Dunnstral
[2] skitter30:
Hopkirk, Ydrasse
[2] Ydrasse:
skitter30, Flea The Magician
[1] Hopkirk:
Isis

[4] Not Voting:
Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear, Gypyx, team rocket queen

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-07 15:06:18).

Joint Mod ISO
I had a PT with her so I’m extremely confident on Ydrasse!town and if I’m wrong I’d be fine losing to her but she was extremely super solvey in our PT. I had some slight doubts at first but by the end of last night I’m really solid on Ydrasse!town. Also, she makes no sense as a Flea buddy.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:42 pm

In post 4351, Isis wrote:I don't understand why I would clear everyone but Pooky and Gloria.
because ydrasse is town from the votecount and surrounding post, just read the pages leading up to that votecount where the ydrasse wagon starts and the page immediately following,

and i guess i do not understand how you think any of the things with me and flea don't make it very unlikely we were co-conspirators to you, like why do i push pooky on him saying that flea is town, et cetera
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4351, Isis wrote:I don't understand why I would clear everyone but Pooky and Gloria.
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t clear me. The fact that no one wanted to listen to me about Dunn is in no way my fault and I was clearly upset at Pooky for voting Hopkirk and trying to get him back on Gypyx.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:47 pm

In post 4353, Gloria Cleary wrote:I had a PT with her
how do you think ydrasse currently views your slot?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4352, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4348, Gloria Cleary wrote:I’m really confident it’s not Ydrasse now and Pooky’s still my strongest townread.
if you're town and it's not isis it's pooky. pooky also spent a lot of time yesterday saying flea was town for the first launch wagon in a way that didn't make sense.
It’s definitely not me. I really did think Flea was conceding and when Infinity continued his insane deathtunel on me, I pretty much lost it on him.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4356, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4353, Gloria Cleary wrote:I had a PT with her
how do you think ydrasse currently views your slot?
You can ask her but she thinks I’m locktown pretty much. And Pooky definitely knows I’m town here.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4355, Gloria Cleary wrote:
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t clear me. The fact that no one wanted to listen to me about Dunn is in no way my fault and I was clearly upset at Pooky for voting Hopkirk and trying to get him back on Gypyx.
Sorry @Isis, I obviously misread this. :oops:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4354, team rocket queen wrote:
because ydrasse is town from the votecount and surrounding post, just read the pages leading up to that votecount where the ydrasse wagon starts and the page immediately following,

and i guess i do not understand how you think any of the things with me and flea don't make it very unlikely we were co-conspirators to you, like why do i push pooky on him saying that flea is town, et cetera
Yes, it’s at your initiative that the Flea launch happened.

@Pooky, @Jessie, how do you guys read each other now?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:00 pm

In post 4360, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Pooky, @Jessie, how do you guys read each other now?
i think pooky is the roughly tied most likely conspirator with isis. coming into the day i would have preferred to eliminate pooky first but it feels like isis is trying to be open about the gamestate in a way that doesn't make sense to me,
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4320, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4318, team rocket queen wrote:okay so ydrasse is hardcleared by this votecount:
there's no way skitter and flea start that wagon on a co-conspirator there, and then shortly thereafter ydrasse votes gypyx.
Not on day of deadline, no. Yes, I agree with you on Ydrasse! obvtown. I honestly have no clue because I was beyond confident we would have an endgaming Scumfinity flip. I still can’t believe it.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Isis »

My PoE from my perspective is I want to flip Jessie and Pooky, and either one can get mad at me for feeling like they had a better relationship with Flea than the other, I guess. I don't really view Jessie's interactions with Flea as clearing, maybe if I was good at mafia I would.

It didn't seem like anything that couldn't be bussing.

I still feel like this game would make more sense if Infinity had flipped red, the way Gloria says. I've made some mistake in the way I think about this game, somewhere. There's lots of reasons Jessie shouldn't really be scum either. Like.. she hasn't been very manipulative all game, she's done very little to make this game one where either Jessie or Flea survive to the end.

I wish I was NKed
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4361, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4360, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Pooky, @Jessie, how do you guys read each other now?
i think pooky is the roughly tied most likely conspirator with isis. coming into the day i would have preferred to eliminate pooky first but it feels like isis is trying to be open about the gamestate in a way that doesn't make sense to me,
But he was prepared to vote out Isis and with his Flea!town read, wouldn’t that pretty much fuck him? Wouldn’t harddriving Infinity mislaunch make more sense? Because Isis’ greenflip absolutely dooms him. I’m also having a great deal of trouble believing his interactions with Flea are scum theatre.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:07 pm

In post 4364, Gloria Cleary wrote:But he was prepared to vote out Isis and with his Flea!town read, wouldn’t that pretty much fuck him? Wouldn’t harddriving Infinity mislaunch make more sense? Because Isis’ greenflip absolutely dooms him. I’m also having a great deal of trouble believing his interactions with Flea are scum theatre.
if pooky voted out infinity with flea as a co-conspirator, then isis would have also been flipped.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:08 pm

In post 4365, team rocket queen wrote:if pooky voted out infinity with flea as a co-conspirator, then isis would have also been flipped.
because of the nightkill.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4363, Isis wrote:My PoE from my perspective is I want to flip Jessie and Pooky, and either one can get mad at me for feeling like they had a better relationship with Flea than the other, I guess. I don't really view Jessie's interactions with Flea as clearing, maybe if I was good at mafia I would.

It didn't seem like anything that couldn't be bussing.

I still feel like this game would make more sense if Infinity had flipped red, the way Gloria says. I've made some mistake in the way I think about this game, somewhere. There's lots of reasons Jessie shouldn't really be scum either. Like.. she hasn't been very manipulative all game, she's done very little to make this game one where either Jessie or Flea survive to the end.

I wish I was NKed
But you thought scum was in the pairs yesterday, right? So why did you think that over Infinity?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:09 pm

In post 4364, Gloria Cleary wrote:I’m also having a great deal of trouble believing his interactions with Flea are scum theatre.
they were often disconnected from what was otherwise happening in the thread.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4365, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4364, Gloria Cleary wrote:But he was prepared to vote out Isis and with his Flea!town read, wouldn’t that pretty much fuck him? Wouldn’t harddriving Infinity mislaunch make more sense? Because Isis’ greenflip absolutely dooms him. I’m also having a great deal of trouble believing his interactions with Flea are scum theatre.
if pooky voted out infinity with flea as a co-conspirator, then isis would have also been flipped.
Right, I didn’t think of that but he got so mad at Flea. Could scum!Pooky really have faked all of that?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:14 pm

In post 4369, Gloria Cleary wrote:Right, I didn’t think of that but he got so mad at Flea. Could scum!Pooky really have faked all of that?
it is so hard for me to judge emotional things. like to me it would be easier to seem upset with flea if i were scum!pooky because then i know that fae knows that i am doing it because we are partners, not because i am upset with faer, but i also realize that pooky and i are not the same person so my ability to judge this is very not good
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:22 pm

In post 4363, Isis wrote:and either one can get mad at me for feeling like they had a better relationship with Flea than the other
i am not mad at you in anyway. i just do not understand why you think i am a conspirator. but it still feels like you are saying you do not, just that i could possibly be to you, so
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4368, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4364, Gloria Cleary wrote:I’m also having a great deal of trouble believing his interactions with Flea are scum theatre.
they were often disconnected from what was otherwise happening in the thread.
The vote on Hopkirk did seem to come out of nowhere though and I kept practically begging him to get back on Gypyx. So I didn’t understand why he didn’t listen to me. I also didn’t understand why he wanted me paired but wouldn’t accept my dznce request. But he just sounded so much more genuine here than in Menagerie. But there was also the weird exchange with Dunn, so Idk. Do you think his fight with Flea looked fake? I really don’t want to lose another game to scum!Pooky. :/. But he was so super solvey and he kept asking you and me what he should do but you have a point, if Isis is town, that obviously doesn’t matter.

That’s why I waited @Isis. I was strongly townreading him and wanted him paired and I wasn’t sure on Ydrasse yet. However, I don’t understand why Flea was his #1 townread yesterday either. Fae wasn’t mine. I just thought fae was townier than Infinity/Isis.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I think we all (all of us but whomever’s the last scum) thought it was Infinity. Pooky was definitely right about one thing. He really was TSTBS.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3420, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3254, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3252, Isis wrote:Is this saying you townread Flea?
I'm getting there yes

I would be really disappointed in flea beyond words if flea is actually red and resorting to that level of ate.

Maybe you should read what I actually post about you rather than make shit up about how im hard-tunneled on you and want you dead.

If I am red, I just let you kill yourself. I don't spend hours trying to figure out how to fit you-green into a world that makes sense.

And the funny thing about all this shit I am doing for you is that you are so ungrateful and unwilling to read what I'm doing that you just nonstop flame me over and over again,

I am frankly sick of your posting.
Has scum!Pooky ever talked like this to a buddy ever?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”