GFITAC
GFITAC
Goon
GFITAC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by GFITAC »

In post 3960, Flavor Leaf wrote:nothing would happen, I don't do anything wrong. I'm a bit of a dick, but it's all in reactionary and speaking the truth.

I just tell it like it is.
But you’re not trying to be nice or constructive. You’re just being an ass by treating people worse for reading you wrong. It’s just a ducking game, grow up.
-BCCorp
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3975, GFITAC wrote:
In post 3960, Flavor Leaf wrote:nothing would happen, I don't do anything wrong. I'm a bit of a dick, but it's all in reactionary and speaking the truth.

I just tell it like it is.
But you’re not trying to be nice or constructive. You’re just being an ass by treating people worse for reading you wrong. It’s just a ducking game, grow up.
-BCCorp
i dont care, gamma
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

why does this dumb shit happen when i decide to get high wtf why flavour
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Skitter and FL are town.

Was I too late?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

ok well this will be the first scum game you lose as first scum out buddy.

tell your team not to shoot me and watch me murder them all
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Firebringer »

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

if this flips town. I am spamming the fuck out of lynching Pooky tomorrow
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3977, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:why does this dumb shit happen when i decide to get high wtf why flavour
Read the Ides of Flavor. It helps town, but I expect most people not to understand.

It'll cause a butterfly effect.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:42 pm

chill homie

this flips red
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Of course it's town.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by petapan »

see you on day 7, i guess

7/10
free crypto
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:42 pm

we just entered the twilight flavor flav troll zone lol
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Elimination Votecount 7.-0.1

Flavor Leaf (8) - Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, Something_Smart, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, Pisskop

midwaybear (3) - GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, Petapan, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

Firebringer (2) - GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, skitter30, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, Petapan, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

upside down sinkhole (2) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, skitter30, Petapan, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

superbowl9 (2) - superbowl9, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, skitter30, Firebringer, Petapan, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

GFITAC (2) - GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Lead, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, Petapan, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

Deacon Blues (2) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, skitter30, Petapan, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

LadyLambdadelta (2) - GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, Petapan, superbowl9, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

Pisskop (2) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, Petapan, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

PookyTheMagicalBear (2) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, upside down sinkhole, skitter30, Petapan, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

skitter30 (1) - GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, Petapan, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

Something_Smart (1) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, Petapan, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

Petapan (0) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, Petapan, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

Dandelion Wine (0) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Flavor Leaf, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, upside down sinkhole, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, Petapan, Pisskop, PookyTheMagicalBear

(expired on 2020-12-27 19:39:00) remain until day end

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to reach a majority.

skitter30 has perpetual V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

From now on please PM me your mechanical questions rather than ask them in thread.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Flavor Leaf has been eliminated day 7!

He was a
Forward Tenet Operative/Inverted Tenet Operative!

Night 6 will end shortly.
Last edited by SirCakez on Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Night 6 ends! It will begin in (expired on 2020-12-20 21:04:00)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

upside down sinkhole has requested replacement. Deadline will be paused at 24 hours until a replacement is found.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

Tenet replaces upside down sinkhole!

New deadline: (expired on 2020-12-21 12:33:00)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:44 am

Post by SirCakez »

Tenet has been killed night 6! He was a
Forwards Tenet Operative/Inverted Tenet Operative!

Day 6 will end shortly.
Last edited by SirCakez on Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

Elimination Votecount 6.20

superbowl9 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Petapan (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

GFITAC (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Deacon Blues (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Dandelion Wine (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

midwaybear (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Something_Smart (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Firebringer (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

LadyLambdadelta (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

skitter30 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Pisskop (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

PookyTheMagicalBear (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

(expired on 2021-01-04 12:54:00) remain until day end

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority.

Spoiler: Turnstile
Turnstile Votecount 6.20

superbowl9 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Petapan (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

GFITAC (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Deacon Blues (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Dandelion Wine (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

midwaybear (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Something_Smart (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Firebringer (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

LadyLambdadelta (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

skitter30 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Pisskop (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

PookyTheMagicalBear (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Spoiler: Purple Room
Purple Room Votecount 6.20

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:53 am

Post by petapan »

Ultimately I'm not really too bothered by missing on day 1. Pooky went all out for ther sake of killing a VT and looks to be pretty clear scum. Losing FL is unfortunate and I have to admit I can't read Boon for shit, but if we don't fuck this game up, we get to have confirmed town flavor leaf come back on day 7 and solve the game, and hell, he'll probably enjoy that, at least fot the 10 minutes it'll take him to make 25 posts. midwaybear's wagon vote is pretty terrible as well. it's possible pooky went all out because he felt FL was a threat to skitter. certainly fits his MO.

ATTENTION SAVAGES: i'm not going to endure you talking shit about our thread when you were about to push through a mislim on someone claiming a role with a confirmable counterpart. i don't necessarily blame you for misreading shelly, i can hardly claim to have townread her, but but at some point you're going to accept that someone you like is probably scum. you need to take a hard look at all the people who were actively throwiong doubt on shelly's role - i have that written down as spiffeh, titus, hench, annie, and bell. annie, to their credit, at least had wanted to wait and give shelly a night to, you know, possibly confirm her role, so points there, at the very least. i'm not going to tell you who is scum in there because it would be presumptuous when i've only been casually glancing at your game, but i will tell you there is almost certainly scum in there, because scum wants to abuse setup spec to secure a miselimination in that fashion.

hopefully at this point we can abandon the quixotic quest to rid one thread of scum entirely, as well.

UNVOTE: pookythemagicalbear

1/10
free crypto
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

UNVOTE: skitter30

This is for both threads, please send!

Imperium was going to decide the purple room choice for both sides. Dandelion and we know the two options that were on the table and we'll do our best to push through the decision process that we all discussed in the neighborhood.

Also, Imperium wanted our side to NOT turnstile anyone today. And wanted A50 turnstiled to this thread.

They wanted some scrutiny on Brian Skies in the forwards thread and on midway bear in this thread.
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

peta we agree that pooky is scum here.

Cabd and ffery think skitter needs to go first.
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 3996, Deacon Blues wrote:peta we agree that pooky is scum here.

Cabd and ffery think skitter needs to go first.
Endorsed, signed, and fucking locked and loaded.

UNVOTE: Skitter
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

Notsci, brakes, NOW
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

I know exactly what happened and why you are doping what you're doing but trust me for a bit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”