Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1298, Ahsoka wrote:Why do you find it very hard to believe?
This is for my own reads. I’m curious, because I have been considering VPB possibly town, so wanna know why you find it hard to believe.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Datisi »

you mean baltar associates? (1) because he's been pushing titus for the entirety of day one and (2) he was one of the co-founders of the mafia flashwagon we had at eod1. like, you're probably sooner gonan convince me of datisi being mafia than of baltar being mafia.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Ahsoka »

You discredit everytime, and i thought it was just you being dense, but maybe you’re doing it on purpose.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Datisi »

pardon?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1301, Datisi wrote:
you mean baltar associates? (1) because he's been pushing titus for the entirety of day one and (2) he was one of the co-founders of the mafia flashwagon we had at eod1. like, you're probably sooner gonan convince me of datisi being mafia than of baltar being mafia.
I had already stated i hadn’t read the full game.

This might be a scum slip by you, but one of those post game hindsight things.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:43 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 1257, clidd wrote:I liked your comments, IV.

Just to contextualize the fragment of the covid and the tell of minimega: I believe that the reason for the low energy on the part of Plus was true, but the way he dealt with this scenario seemed to me exaggerated, in the sense that it reflected me more as scum-apathetic than town-apathetic.
okay, well just given i know im town yeah whenever you get a chance see if you can really believe
In relation to mini's tell, this is a personal interpretation that I had about the fact that BM seems to avoid scums games when he is already in other simultaneous games, having the same impression about the Mini (I can't go into details about that).
i think i kinda know what you're talking about and feel you but somewhat disagree, but it sucks that i can't really convince you because we're not allowed to talk about this kind of stuff
Now, talking about your motivation to win, I understood what you said about the non-pleasure of being eliminated incorrectly, but I still haven't been able to connect the "I want to eliminate scum" to the urgency you suggest when you say that you need to be open, townspew and etc. I agree that the deadline is very close, but I can't see as genuine the weight that you indirectly suggest that the game has for you, which sounds like an image maintenance in my opinion.
im a more left-brained mathematical person. fmpov the chance of hitting scum if i am voted is 0%. The chance that my top "scumreads" other than DV is scum is like, roughly 50% (40% being the base rate, i am adding a few percent based on my townleans and scumleans). This is why I'm apprehensive about eliminating DV and Klyne because their mafia equity is very low, so unless their wolf equity is particularly high (significantly more than 20%) I'd prefer someone like Bulge who has a decent chance to be either kind of scum.

I'm also aware that hitting a wolf is quite a bit better than hitting mafia, but ALL of these numbers are still way better than 0%. that is why the urgency to turn the wagon away from me is most important.
In post 1259, clidd wrote:IV, regardless of your alignment, I respect your positive attitude of focusing on not being eliminated and trying to help in general. If you are not eliminated today, I will try to open my mind about your slot.
thanks! it is something i realized in Mini Normal 2163. I was town and selfvoted out of frustration, but I really should've at least tried to flip someone else that wasn't 100% to flip town. I think more people should do what they can to support alignment wincon rather than selfvote to prove themselves right.
In post 1264, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1207, innocentvillager wrote:don't think MC has to be scum but i might put him back to null ish? didnt read through the MC case carefully tho. i see why scum is likely in Klyne, DV, Plus, MC though.
Where does this come from after your town lean on me?
as I said I don't really trust my townleans or any of my reads really all that much in a multiball game. I don't really scumread you but your posting got more meh as the game went on and with a bunch of people suspecting you I kind of put you back into null pile.

pedit: lmao at Datisi being bad town
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1304, Ahsoka wrote:

This might be a scum slip by you
, but one of those post game hindsight things.
in what way is this possibly a scumslip?
~M
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Murdercat vs DeasVail.

I do believe one of them are scum here since it seems they are countering. I don’t know if I think both? It could be if they are mafia/werewolf, but i think it’s more likely one is a scum and one is a town
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1306, Datisi wrote:
In post 1304, Ahsoka wrote:

This might be a scum slip by you
, but one of those post game hindsight things.
in what way is this possibly a scumslip?

I’ll let you know post game.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Eh, I’ll just say it now. There’s just really no reason for townyou to ever really say that because bussing exists. Even if you are 99% sure that it wasn’t bussing, from your POV there should always be at least a potential, possibly small enough to go “I’d lose following this read, that’s how sure i am”, but that isn’t a 100%.

It’s only a 100% possibility if you know because your alignment.
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Klyne »

Deas flips mafia, I'd be shocked and have to rethink a few sht if he were a wolf
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Ahsoka »

I do think it again is just you being dense town possibilities, however, saying incorrect things as town.

There is the potential IV stating “lol look at bad town datisi” just there is a defense tactic.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1310, Klyne wrote:Deas flips mafia, I'd be shocked and have to rethink a few sht if he were a wolf
Multiball’s kinda hard. Just because you might be right doesn’t mean I’m wrong with Murdercat.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Datisi »

forgive me for playing the semantics game, but "very hard to believe" is not 100%.
In post 1309, Ahsoka wrote:It’s only a 100% possibility if you know because your alignment.
also, this is false. if wolf!baltar is bussing wolf!titus, mafia!datisi has no more clue about it than town!datisi. unless you're implying i'm scum with at least one of them, but...
~M
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1310, Klyne wrote:Deas flips mafia, I'd be shocked and have to rethink a few sht if he were a wolf
Wouldn’t it be crazy if they were both mafia or both wolf.

Is that a possibility?
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1313, Datisi wrote:forgive me for playing the semantics game, but "very hard to believe" is not 100%.
In post 1309, Ahsoka wrote:It’s only a 100% possibility if you know because your alignment.
also, this is false. if wolf!baltar is bussing wolf!titus, mafia!datisi has no more clue about it than town!datisi. unless you're implying i'm scum with at least one of them, but...
Awesome, because you didn’t say just very hard to believe.

You specifically stated you’d believe you were Mafia over VPB, or a 100% read.

I’m playing you, dude, all around. You’re an easy work. I still think you’re town, but making sure because you post some weak sauce lhf scum stuff.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1313, Datisi wrote:forgive me for playing the semantics game, but "very hard to believe" is not 100%.

None of this is what I was arguing.

We were specifically talking about VPB and how you’d believe you are Mafia before VPB.

What does VPB possibility being a wolf have anything to do with this?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1315, Ahsoka wrote:You specifically stated you’d believe you were Mafia over VPB, or a 100% read.
yeah, i stand by that, baltar isn't mafia. i can ~theoretically~ see him doing theatrics with titus.

pedit: i think we were referring to two different things (baltar being wolf/mafia) at two different times and honestly i think this conversation is not productive at all and i'd like to cut it short now.
~M
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Me arguing with you here, Datisi, will help you get town read.

Don’t worry, young Padawan.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1317, Datisi wrote:
In post 1315, Ahsoka wrote:You specifically stated you’d believe you were Mafia over VPB, or a 100% read.
yeah, i stand by that, baltar isn't mafia. i can ~theoretically~ see him doing theatrics with titus.

pedit: i think we were referring to two different things (baltar being wolf/mafia) at two different times and honestly i think this conversation is not productive at all and i'd like to cut it short now.
No. You are wrong in the unproductive comment.

You are beat.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Datisi »

i think i was p decently townread before that, thank you very much.

pedit: the only productive thing this conversation is doing is giving me a headache
~M
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Ahsoka »

You realized that in a fight, my dual lightsabers would slice right through you, so I understand you not wanting to take the full force of a Jedi on here.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1320, Datisi wrote:i think i was p decently townread before that, thank you very much.

pedit: the only productive thing this conversation is doing is giving me a headache
You are welcome for that.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:59 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1305, innocentvillager wrote:as I said I don't really trust my townleans or any of my reads really all that much in a multiball game. I don't really scumread you but your posting got more meh as the game went on and with a bunch of people suspecting you I kind of put you back into null pile.
Fair enough. I'm not really putting much stock into the claims I'm scum because of their origin. If people I'm town reading start to care then I guess I'll address them.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

Meow meow.

It’s your turn.