Blitzo [1]
WindowsXP
Pookythemagicalbear [1]
OutworldER
Flea the Magician [1]
Haschel Cedricson

Not Voting [3]

Blitzo, Flea The Magician, Taly

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-12-29 17:05:20)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

koba be straight with me

was you saying I was tmiing just you pulling the same stunt you did to Ico?

or are you going to actually follow up on that little comment

you're asking people for concrete reads but are dancing around shit yourself

i also disagree with the statement that your obvtown for many reasons, chief among them being I don't actually think Alisae was playing eir towngame, plus I have reason to suspect e wanted to shift their scum-meta anyways based on comments they've made on MD threads.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3548, WindowsXP wrote:BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS SCUMMY
EXPLAIN THE SCUMMINESS
I did:
In post 3546, mastina wrote:Your posts seem to largely be bad takes. You may have a posting restriction that runs polar opposite to your natural playstyle, but the content within those posts is what I am finding to be forced and just radiating "bad". Not just the word count, literally all of the content.
These are the non-tonal reasons, the non-tone, non-feeling things. The only thing I didn't do was quote them to show them off. And that'd be these:
In post 3468, WindowsXP wrote:I see BM vote on me which is kinda hilarious considering the previous. Big ping seeing that coming in.
In post 3472, WindowsXP wrote:i think taly is scum based on my initial rereads of n1 and based on results of n1 being that i was sabo'd. also the purple text gimmick shit sounds like a faked task to me. shits too easy. both my tasks are fairly difficult things. bouncing off this logic i think flea is real bc who the fuck is gonna extract vowels for a mafia games. fuck that noise.

also mastina did the cursed coffee scumtell!! I'm goign to dive into their iso but holy shit like coffee is acutally legit a pretty weird thing like that does catch scum(its sorta a small complacency tell where ur like "oh im sorry im not performing bc no coffee)

im looking at a PoE of taly/mastina/battle mage rn based on my gut tells. im going to dive into the game much more in a bit and analyze actions and such but i wanna go over night PTs first since i cant view them for too long.
In post 3476, WindowsXP wrote:but taly just sorta pings me all over the place with subtle tells, such as a word mismash in a post they corrected later(scum are more likely to reedit posts to make sure they look towny and then leave a glaring grammatical error.) and alisae even pointed out how taly's reads just were so mismatched to eir own and thats a huge thing u can see with scum is that even if they're mimicking their townplay well, their reads will slip which i think is what happened to taly there.

id like to hear the case on HC because my vibe is that its probably a comfort LHF wagon. OW is also now on my radar based on what i saw in N1 PT>

id say blitzo town.

since HC was MIA from both nights im not gonna discount them being a major suspect.
Literally the only takes here that aren't bad are the Blitzo take (which I can see as a good take even if most would count it as a bad take) and the second-Haschel take which contradicts with the Haschel take earlier in the post. (You literally said opposite things about Haschel in the same post. Most people would say that's cognitive dissonance.) And even the Blitzo take which wasn't bad...
In post 3480, WindowsXP wrote:i rescind my townread on you until you can explain. i feel like this post could be a scumslip and im not vibing with it at all.
this post like completely feels off and now im feeling suspicious.
...You take back here.

The Titus townread is the next take of yours which isn't a bad one.

Your takes on BM, me, Taly, Haschel, and Blitzo are, overall: shit. They are objectively bad takes backed by objectively bad reasons. No amount of subjective tone to them, no amount of subjective "I think this tone is faked/forced" to them. They are so unbelievably awful and fundamentally out of touch with reality (and I imagine literally every slot in the game will back me up here in this assessment--how many of the alive players affirming my statement that your posts are out of touch with reality will it take for you to agree that my statement of them being so is not subjective? Five? Eight? Because I mean it when I say this aint subjective, it is pretty damn objective) that I don't see how they actually come from scum.

I'm not going to break down the specifics of every post you made and what in them I feel looks scummy--if I were writing a case for why you're scum, then sure, I would do so! But I
don't
think you're scum, so you'd be asking me to write a case on why I think a player that I am townreading is scummy. Writing a case for why a townread of mine is scummy (what you're asking me to do) is a waste of time. I'm humoring you by doing this much, but I'd much rather focus on the "why I think WindowsXP is town" than the "why I think WindowsXP is scummy", thankyouverymuch.

On that note, I should be paying more attention to the tarot stream I'm listening to.
In post 3548, WindowsXP wrote:i want you to actually evolve this into a specific read of it so ur not allowed to backtrack later and be like "lol acktually i guess kobas entrance was scum and i should have seen it xD".
I have--I feel that your replacement is so out of touch with reality that there's no way it actually comes from scum. If you were scum, then you would have a scum PT that'd allow you to have a better grasp on the game, and yet your entrance is so flagrantly in violation of all the aspects of the game that it's either an entrance made without the aid of one or which deliberately discarded its feedback.

In the case of the latter, that'd be the realm where you'd be scum, sure...but I very much do not believe that's the world we're in. It's a world that's theoretically-possible, but in practice so outlandishly unlikely I'm calling it impossible, because it's more than just your stances and reasons which contribute. You're a slot that is under some rather decent amount of pressure. Your chosen entrance is one which is incredibly likely to increase the pressure on you, which is likely to antagonize several key figures in the town and make them your enemies. Something which is VERY bad for scum to do. So overall the radiated shitty-energy isn't "obvscum who is blatantly being scum without trying to hide it", it's "bad town that is out of touch with reality". Because if you were scum, I'd expect the pushes you were making to be more strategic, more refined, more tactical, more precise. If you were scum that felt the need to disrupt/dismantle a townbloc, you'd need to do so more subtly so, and this brazen approach is the polar opposite of it. You're being very loud and aggressive in the bad takes that run contrary to reality overall and showing such a flagrant disregard to any survivalism that it's something I can't see as coming from scum.

I can't really think of a way to more strongly, accurately, aptly describe my townread on you than that. It's about as detailed as I can get, but yes, it is still summed up as, essentially, "too scummy to be scum". The read is concrete. The reasoning, too. I've literally typed enough words on why to fulfill your posting restriction. You're literally a more detailed nuanced read than I've generated on any other player in the game.

Oh, and fun fact; my little kitteh likes to roll around in an area that has been bleached after the bleach has been removed. (She's a bit insane that way.)
In post 3548, WindowsXP wrote:Who's scum today? who are you voting? Also, what was your read on Maestro/Alisae?
I literally replaced in only two days ago--by which time, Maestro was not a player in the game. You're literally the first impression I've gotten on your slot. My read was thus, thoroughly null.

As for scum: {Flea the Magician, Pooky the Magical Bear, Haschel Cedrickson, MURDERCAT} is where I am mostly looking, with Flea being the towniest of the four.

Oh and tinny sound is annoying.

Nothing triggers my misophonia worse than popcorn tho.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 3552, mastina wrote:Oh, and fun fact; my little kitteh likes to roll around in an area that has been bleached after the bleach has been removed. (She's a bit insane that way.)
all cats like bleach/chlorine smell due to their heightened smell. mine also roll around when we bleach the floors/chlorine the pool.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Blitzo has been prodded
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3552, mastina wrote:Nothing triggers my misophonia worse than popcorn tho.
this is the best line in that entire wall.

it is the cornerstone.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:54 am

Post by WindowsXP »

This is probably going to be my only post today since my family celebrates xmas eve since I'm Polish, but i wanted to get this out before i go into work.

Mastina- in the nicest way possible, please stop assuming I'm some noob terrible player. Your post directed at me actually felt really fucking insulting and honestly a bit lazy with the analysis towards me. You basically just said my "playstyle is scummy". Literally just admit you think the NAI things are scummy. Because thats what you summed up there. "Bad takes" but whats bad about them? Were you in Admin N1? No. Didn't think so. And in fact - the logical dissonance of "You're scum for bad takes" when I said Taly was potential scum because of the dissonance in reads between Ali/Taly in the N1 chat.

And lmao @ you trying to be like "you're not saying this about them so your reading method is shit".

cool.
I'm not playing chat mafia. I REALLY don't care about those terms here. Those are ways you're describing that scum likes to frame town in a game.

also ur PoE sucks and has just LHF ppl. honestly im just gonna park my vote on you rn bc that whole post reeks of scum agenda and an attempt to discredit a slot actively trying to solve and push info.

Am I tilted? Yeah.

I suggest u come at me with good faith reads on my posts instead of being an ass about how I approach my reads or how I describe them. I will not take "lol too scummy to be scummy". You don't get to use words like that where they don't apply.

and OWER, if I was scum u would already be hardwagoned by me bc of said reasons you're in my PoE anyways rn.

pooky like help me out here, mastina is trying to do that thing where scum just makes up silly stuff to make out someone else to be wrong for dumb reasons

ok gotta go, VOTE: mastina
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:53 am

Post by OutWorldER »

asking people to approach you with good faith while also evading me every chance you get. shading me for random reasons then not actually following up on anything (changing the reasons midway too, now your pushing PoE over TMI?)

save for the fact I'm very convinced on Pooky right now I would be voting you because awful display, this is

I can do Hasch today but I'd rather get Pooky. Very much reminding me about 2170 except this time they decided to hide behind mech talk D1. fits literally every criteria we're looking for with scum today.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:35 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Pooky was off-wagon, very much not engaged with the thread (hiding behind his PR to absolve himself of that on D2 but even today's he's provided very little substance).

but I think the most damning piece is asking about we were ready to hammer bell but then turning around, voting titus, suddenly claiming he doesn't get the case against Bell on
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3531, Battle Mage wrote:nothing much to add, doesn't seem that people are really engaging with what I do say anyway. *shrug* I'm over here if you need me!
cut this woe is me crap it's just not true

@Windows someone has a spreadsheet going of where everyone has been so far
also do you have any experience with mastina? SirCakez recommends looking at her play in Doubles Mafia before you go into this war
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Will not be giving prods today or tomorrow, so game might slow down and thats ok. Merry Christmas if y'all celebrate.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:28 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Pooky/Haschel actually fit together pretty fucking magnificently

Pooky has only voted HC once. Today, when he's about to go down. Every other time Pooky has been going after Reck instead.

I think Pooky's been setting this up. Assuming Reck is green (I think he is at this point), I think, after the no-elim ploy failed, Pooky wanted to flip Reck, use the misflip to be like "oops, guess HC is also town", then use that to coast by with his buddies for the remainder. I think he's setup so if that he or Hasch goes down the other has the position to be TR'd due to Pooky pushing Haschel early (but not actually voting him) combined with Haschel being against Pooky's position early.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

Then help us with Haschel first
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:52 am

Post by OutWorldER »

He's already at E-2, my vote puts him at E-1.

We still need to figure out what we're actually doing tonight. Whether we're still going with room claims or not, etc. I also want to hear from people like Titus, Taly about my solve, iron out any difficulties.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3561, OutWorldER wrote:I think Pooky's been setting this up. Assuming Reck is green (I think he is at this point), I think, after the no-elim ploy failed, Pooky wanted to flip Reck, use the misflip to be like "oops, guess HC is also town", then use that to coast by with his buddies for the remainder. I think he's setup so if that he or Hasch goes down the other has the position to be TR'd due to Pooky pushing Haschel early (but not actually voting him) combined with Haschel being against Pooky's position early.
i don't think pooky as scum thinks this far ahead tbh
green shirt thursdays
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:55 am

Post by OutWorldER »

what is your actual read on Pooky, Cakez? I don't think I know where you stand on other slots outside HC.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:57 am

Post by OutWorldER »

@Reck, but why?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3565, OutWorldER wrote:what is your actual read on Pooky, Cakez? I don't think I know where you stand on other slots outside HC.
Nullish other people are scummier
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:21 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Where we going cake?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:34 am

Post by SirCakez »

sircakez is not sure who needs to finish tasks still
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:52 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Same
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

can y'all come and join me in electrical then?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

WindowsXP - in the nicest possible way, I don't think you'll have much luck asking for good faith reads from Mastina. Her playstyle is to tunnel someone relentlessly with the most bad faith read possible. Like, the 'too scummy to be scum' take is pretty much the opposite of where I'm at on you, since you repped in. So I sympathise, but selfishly, I'm glad I don't have to be on the receiving end for a minute. But in fairness to Mastina, it isn't scummy for her to play that way - she does this as town all the time. My advice is to not get too embroiled in it, and just focus on your own reads.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3563, OutWorldER wrote:He's already at E-2, my vote puts him at E-1.

We still need to figure out what we're actually doing tonight. Whether we're still going with room claims or not, etc. I also want to hear from people like Titus, Taly about my solve, iron out any difficulties.
I'm with ya dude. I bet you don't like it, but I'm with ya. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Blitzo »

Prod acknowledged, will be on tonight after work.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”