Micro 991: Names on the List [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 1.02

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-01-03 15:00:00).

execution
Not_Mafia [1]:
Raya36
Gimli son of Glóin [1]:
DkKoba
clidd [1]:
volxen
DkKoba [1]:
Radja
Radja [1]:
Not_Mafia

Not Voting [4]:
clidd, Horsewoman, Ahsoka, Gimli son of Glóin

game state
Doom Counter
is currently at
zero
~ With
Mafia alive, the Town will be endgamed once they are brought down to
members.

Previously published lists:
~ none

mod notes~ there will be no prods going out today. merry christmas if you celebrate!
Last edited by Datisi on Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:33 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 15, Raya36 wrote:VOTE: NotMafia

Why semi serious Dkkoba?
I might be squinting too hard but I like the question here.
In post 16, Ahsoka wrote:Is there ever a reason to publish a list on Day 2? It seems like 2 misfades is a loss in this game.
I like this too cause it's a little awkward as an entrance to just go ahead and open with mechanics. maybe if ahsoka is mafia she'll open with some other thing.
In post 18, Ahsoka wrote:anything other than a policy to explain the seriousness, other wise the seriousness is just fabricated.
and now I don't know. this is assuming too many things.

DK's subsequent posts: not towny.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:47 am

Post by Ahsoka »

i cant even remember what I was trying to say in that post.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 27, DkKoba wrote:
In post 23, Not_Mafia wrote:I can reveal that 3 of the following players are scum

DkKoba
clidd
Horsewoman
Ahsoka
Not_Mafia
Raya36
Your mum
volxen
RedFlavor
Radja
I thought this was a reads list and i was at the top and i was actually happy to see that i was townread early for once. Disappointment is immeasurable
I don't like this post. This feels like a lie and there's absolutely no reason to post that thought process other than to appear towny. only a few people posted so clearly NM's list isn't a reads list...
In post 30, DkKoba wrote:#townslip gang
how about you let other people decide if that is a townslip? also fair to note DK was annoying my slot cause redflavor had like a small hint of being mechanically aware, and now they're looking like they don't know anything at all about the game they're playing. so how does dkkoba know there's a doomcounter and they don't know there's 3 mafia?

ahsoka again with mechanics. not sure what to make of it but maybe that's still town.
In post 40, Radja wrote:VOTE: dkkoba

the townslipping mention bothers me a bit.
YES! someone is saying something right for once. I like radja already.

dkkoba's reaction makes me wanna eliminate them.

volxen knows mech and I'm fine with that.

dkkoba and raya are too cool with each other, with no apparent determination to figure each other out. Not great.

dkkoba talking about other games + too clueless about mechanics while also talking a whole bunch of it + forced posting to and about players. so far this is a scumread I have.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Gimli »

radja and ahsoka I think are town.

dkkoba I think is scum.

those are reads.

VOTE: dkkoba
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:58 am

Post by Gimli »

wow dkkoba has 34 posts and most of them are scummy. I can't wait to have the thread buried by scum!dkkoba and us never being able to eliminate it cause he is so loud.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Gimli »

*they.

I'm sorry for misgendering.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Gimli »

this setup requires strong play from town. we must find each other on this gameday, build a towncore with only town in it and crush the opposition. let's make every single real day count. I'm town, I'm on your side and I'm counting on you.

I'm back later today, or maybe tomorrow.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:51 am

Post by clidd »

It's a hemorrhagic pleasure to be here,

We have to make sure that this individual isn't scum or eliminate him as soon as possible:

VOTE: volxen
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:54 am

Post by clidd »

I had a hard scumread on DK in our first game together, but after a while I learned that he plays like that in both alignments. Nothing he said in this game, so far, is ai in my opinion.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:10 am

Post by clidd »

I'm feeling good about Raya, but this is a tone thing.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:19 am

Post by clidd »

Many of Gimli's reads in relation to DK seem like things that I could manufacture as scum to push someone, but I still believe that there is a scenario where he is not used to DK and, by default, interpreted his entire line of action as too weird to be town. I'm waiting to see which way my impression on him will go.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:31 am

Post by clidd »

Ahsoka didn't townspew yet, which is strange.

Not a ping, but something I found interesting to mention. She probably knows what I'm talking about, although we can't discuss it at the moment.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 53, DkKoba wrote:damn raya i cant believe ur still modding mini 2157 xD
Oops looks like I gotta edit that :lol:

In post 69, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5, RedFlavor wrote:I am hardclaiming doom counter
aight well now that they're gone and the pressure is useless, might as well spill why i labeled this a scum opener:

a) aware of the mechanic, something scum might have fresher in their mind on their first post after getting their role pm
b) no vote associated with post. meaning the mechanic is much more fresh than putting down an rvs vote. a subtle slip if you may
This is an interesting view, not sure if I fully agree with knowing the mechanics being scum indicative. Could argue that town should be just as aware of the mechanics. The second point is interesting though.
In post 71, DkKoba wrote:i did a metadive for other reasons and noticed that that isn't the type of player they are.
Do they typically ignore mechanics or just less of a mechanics oriented player?

Will read page 4 when I have more time later
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:37 am

Post by clidd »

By the way, what are your impressions about the players, Volxen?

Pedit: Hallo, Raya.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:42 am

Post by clidd »

In post 84, clidd wrote:I had a hard scumread on DK in our first game together, but after a while I learned that he plays like that in both alignments. Nothing he said in this game, so far, is ai in my opinion.
They****
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 86, clidd wrote:Many of Gimli's reads in relation to DK seem like things that I could manufacture as scum to push someone, but I still believe that there is a scenario where he is not used to DK and, by default, interpreted his entire line of action as too weird to be town. I'm waiting to see which way my impression on him will go.
Hullo! I never played with anyone in this lineup except for horsewoman, so yes I'm not 'used' to the players. However, my scumread on dkkoba has nothing to do with 'weird'. I interpreted their posts, some of them at least, as dishonest or otherwise just scummy behaviour. Also I'm not sure you should say, even if you played with someone before, that out of their 34 posts none of them was alignment indicative. Surely you just can't read them either way and that's fine, and maybe if I had your experience with dkkoba I wouldn't read them as AI either, but that doesn't mean they're not AI. I liked your posts otherwise except for that word 'weird' which bothered me a little.

Raya with the softballs to dk again. No interest in koba's alignment while posting to them.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 87, clidd wrote:Ahsoka didn't townspew yet, which is strange.

Not a ping, but something I found interesting to mention. She probably knows what I'm talking about, although we can't discuss it at the moment.
maybe you should. is she obvtown when she is town? is 'townspew' referring to some other thing?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Gimli »

I see towns imploding and people dying with their secret tells, especially in a game such as this.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Gimli »

last post of the day is a retraction of that ahsoka townlean after much consideration.

in fact I think her entrances in the thread are very bad with the flow of everything and point to scum.

will develop on this read tomorrow.

VOTE: ahsoka
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 91, Gimli wrote:
In post 86, clidd wrote:Many of Gimli's reads in relation to DK seem like things that I could manufacture as scum to push someone, but I still believe that there is a scenario where he is not used to DK and, by default, interpreted his entire line of action as too weird to be town. I'm waiting to see which way my impression on him will go.
Hullo! I never played with anyone in this lineup except for horsewoman, so yes I'm not 'used' to the players. However, my scumread on dkkoba has nothing to do with 'weird'. I interpreted their posts, some of them at least, as dishonest or otherwise just scummy behaviour. Also I'm not sure you should say, even if you played with someone before, that out of their 34 posts none of them was alignment indicative. Surely you just can't read them either way and that's fine, and maybe if I had your experience with dkkoba I wouldn't read them as AI either, but that doesn't mean they're not AI. I liked your posts otherwise except for that word 'weird' which bothered me a little.

Raya with the softballs to dk again. No interest in koba's alignment while posting to them.

wheres the dishonesty?

cmon dude. lets see it. :lol: :lol: :lol

whats scummy about them? EGGSPLAIN TO THE CLASS
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 88, Raya36 wrote:
In post 53, DkKoba wrote:damn raya i cant believe ur still modding mini 2157 xD
Oops looks like I gotta edit that :lol:

In post 69, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5, RedFlavor wrote:I am hardclaiming doom counter
aight well now that they're gone and the pressure is useless, might as well spill why i labeled this a scum opener:

a) aware of the mechanic, something scum might have fresher in their mind on their first post after getting their role pm
b) no vote associated with post. meaning the mechanic is much more fresh than putting down an rvs vote. a subtle slip if you may
This is an interesting view, not sure if I fully agree with knowing the mechanics being scum indicative. Could argue that town should be just as aware of the mechanics. The second point is interesting though.
In post 71, DkKoba wrote:i did a metadive for other reasons and noticed that that isn't the type of player they are.
Do they typically ignore mechanics or just less of a mechanics oriented player?

Will read page 4 when I have more time later

well just like an early game of theirs I saw they ignored the IC mechanic in the old newbie setup. Whether or not you carefully read the setup is a personality thing.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 20, DkKoba wrote:I feel like publishing the list is super-ev lol like they get to NK after it and put us into mylo for d2 if we dont get scum d1. Which kinda sucks

the doom counter is already harsh of an trade for town to give mafia an easy NK path idk lol
In post 22, DkKoba wrote:"Even-numbered Nights are skipped. On odd-numbered Nights, the Mafia must make a list of N living players in the game. N = the next Day's majority. For Night one, it would be a list of 5 people, for Night three it would be 4 and so on." oh ok nvm i can't read.

lol

ok ya we deffo using the list on d4 more likely
In post 28, DkKoba wrote:
In post 25, Datisi wrote:
Vote count 1.01

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-01-03 15:00:00).

execution
Not_Mafia [2]:
Not_Mafia, Raya36
RedFlavor [1]:
DkKoba

Not Voting [6]:
clidd, Horsewoman, Ahsoka, volxen, RedFlavor, Radja

game state
Doom Counter
is currently at
zero
~ With
Mafia alive, the Town will be endgamed once they are brought down to
members.

Previously published lists:
~ none

mod notes~ everyone has confirmed!
WAIT THERES 3 MAFIA???
In post 29, DkKoba wrote:NVM WE NEED TO USE LIST TOMORROW LOL
In post 30, DkKoba wrote:#townslip gang

me going from the thought process of 2 scum with NK to 3 scum no NK >>>>
explain where I faked this
retired
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:12 am

Post by clidd »

In post 91, Gimli wrote:

"Weird to be town" was the first thing that came to my mind when I tried to read them in the game I mentioned and I imagined that unconsciously would apply to you too. DK is the type of person who is easily misunderstood if you don't like their post flow, and is a very sensitive slot in terms of what can be considered AI or not. I would say that none of their posts so far have given me the impression of "this is town!DK" or "this is scum!DK", which is why I am warning you (assuming you are town, of course :P) to keep an open mind towards them.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

gimli basically is approaching my slot in the worst faith possible, and anyone who is skeptical of me = towny.

thats how u can sum up their reading process.

this isnt how town approaches reads.
this is how scum discredits.

as soon as clidd pointed out that this is NAI for me > pivoted off.

this implies clidd is not aligned with gimli(like 50% sure, but gun to head would bet on not teammates rn)

clidd, as someone who plays at tables with myself in every game I play, I know that that is exactly what scum does in relation to my slot very often when they do not know me. Those that know me will more often attempt to pocket me as that's my weakness, or something in between if they're especially smart(pooky from coalition a few months ago comes to mind).

im a bit of a self aware player. I know what's scummy. I know whats towny. I know whats NAI. If you think you have caught me being scummy it better be because my reads are horseshit, not some NAI garbage like a townslip. Can I fake them? Yeah. But the reason I do is because i genuinely make them regularly as town(and sometimes i fake them as town too). Basically, even if I were scum here, I would have posted nearly the same exact thing. But it could have been slightly different depending on partners. If you really care about sorting me i have games where I show that lines like this are NAI, just read my history lmfao. I won't ever push meta that says im outside my scumrange, but I will push meta that what you're pushing is fully NAI.

anyways self meta over -

gimli have you considered its RVS and that people who know eachother and have played with eachother are liklier to have implicit bias towards eachother? I tend to push people early who annoy me or who i dislike. It's easier and more natural for me. I don't tunnel them forever unless I genuinely scumread them. This is probably also true of raya wrt the lighter tone towards me - we've played together and i've played in a game she's modded. We're chill and don't wanna go at eachothers throats like that.

I will say the ashoka vote isn't bad, that entrance is pretty flimsy. I'd rather figure out if this is just playstyle > scum being unsure and playing aloof. but lets play with it VOTE: ashoka
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”