Micro 991: Names on the List [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk if u know me enough to know the best way to approach my slot as scum (which is to pocket me - in a specific way - because i have implicit bias towards ppl who approach me in good faith)

like i sort ppl best who make pushes on me but like im feeling weird abt ur slot wrt the way ur pushing me by making these weird like theories abt "optimal scumplay" or whatever or just trying to brush aside anything i try to do to disprove reasons im scum :/

basically what im saying is that this is a bad faith way for u to approach me.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

I don't really care about the best way. I'll take each game individually.

I'm barely pushing you, and you're acting like I'm in a tunnel.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

You're just being overdefensive.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 373, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 372, DkKoba wrote:any reason u cant townread me here?
No real reason for me to see why you can't be scum here, especially considering I feel you're trying to discredit me multiple times this game. You can be town, it's about a coin flip percentage for me right now, which is pretty high.
well lets eliminate the "discrediting" that is aimed at discrediting the push u have against me bc obviously anyone is going to discredit pushes against themselves. thats like socratic method way of dissecting pushes.

im kinda in a shit mood atm and feel like paranoid u want to trap me into some logical trap if ur scum here so im like treading on eggshells here bc ive seen u do this before. as soon as im sure one way or another i will hard push that point but rn im too drained to push to get that answer rn.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 377, Ahsoka wrote:You're just being overdefensive.
and what of it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think its like funny cause like i feel like i care less about being townread as mafia lol.

but really its not alignment indicative for me to be defensive about every scumread on me. i dont like being scumread, even though it helps me be read.
retired
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

You're talking like I have without a doubt see you as scum.

No.

You're a coinflip, meaning I think you have essentially the same likelihood to flip town, and I've essentially said this before when I said I was looking into you and Clidd, and I think 1 of you are scum, not both.

You're just getting stuck and being overdefensive right now, which like fine, you might do that as town, still annoying, and by no means does it make you town, like you are trying to imply you have nothing scummy about you this game, and absolutely nobody should scum read you.

I town read Gimli and Horsewoman, and to a lesser extent, Raya. In what world would I see that, and the way you've been discrediting me here, and think you're automatically town?
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 378, DkKoba wrote:
No real reason for me to see why you can't be scum here, especially considering I feel you're trying to discredit me multiple times this game. You can be town, it's about a coin flip percentage for me right now, which is pretty high.
well lets eliminate the "discrediting" that is aimed at discrediting the push u have against me bc obviously anyone is going to discredit pushes against themselves. thats like socratic method way of dissecting pushes.

im kinda in a shit mood atm and feel like paranoid u want to trap me into some logical trap if ur scum here so im like treading on eggshells here bc ive seen u do this before. as soon as im sure one way or another i will hard push that point but rn im too drained to push to get that answer rn.
And town me, what's that like to you?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats fair. not really in the mood rn emotionally. but like just consider like im talking from the PoV of town whos seen ur scumplay and your methodolgy and am very careful about how i post so my words dont get twisted.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84250

ill just drop this game for reference sicne a few points of how this is within my town range pop up here (re:townslips(even faked) and defensiveness.)

not posting that to clear myself but rather disprove it as any sort of scumtell.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 382, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 378, DkKoba wrote:

And town me, what's that like to you?
never seen it. but i will likely look at some games later to just see whats in your range.
retired
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 378, DkKoba wrote:im kinda in a shit mood atm and feel like paranoid u want to trap me into some logical trap if ur scum here
it's actually the reverse, town me traps scum, and I would do it as scum because I do it as town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 385, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 378, DkKoba wrote:im kinda in a shit mood atm and feel like paranoid u want to trap me into some logical trap if ur scum here
it's actually the reverse, town me traps scum, and I would do it as scum because I do it as town.
i see theres more similarities in our plays than I thought :lol: some key differences but thats amusing to hear.

I have already laid 2(idk if 3 my memory of this game is shot. but i know of 2 that ive already laid and were sprung).

i feel like if u and I are both town and we figure it out it will make the game much much easier. would be such an odd thing for you to have rolled scum so often in recent times, bad(good?) luck :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sup
retired
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by clidd »

I honestly haven't gotten a strong impression from him yet but if he's town then he is a very easy miselim target at the current gamestate and I agree that it's odd Clidd didn't come to this conclusion first considering the townread on him.
I don't know if it was possible to absorb this in my explanation, but the scenario of scum wanting to miselim him was something that came to my mind primarily. The buss scenario, which came as a secondary, was an alternative interpretation that I considered as more improbable by comparison, but not impossible.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by clidd »

I'll take a better look at things tomorrow.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 380, DkKoba wrote:i think its like funny cause like i feel like i care less about being townread as mafia lol.

but really its not alignment indicative for me to be defensive about every scumread on me. i dont like being scumread, even though it helps me be read.
Same, I hate getting MLd more than I hate getting correctly eliminated. If I'm scum and you guys get me, good job. If I'm town and you guys get me, I feel more like it's my fault.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Datisi »

Replacing volxen.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Datisi »

Lostego replaces volxen.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Lostego
Lostego
Townie
Lostego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Lostego »

reading right now. hipfire reads to follow
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lurking
retired
Lostego
Lostego
Townie
Lostego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Lostego »

posting my thoughts immediately as they come out

dkkoba from what ive read is overly stimulated. someone drop meta if they think it's worthwhile. unsure what dkkoba gains as scum/why they're being put through the ringer
Lostego
Lostego
Townie
Lostego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by Lostego »

radja condescending. not atypical tone for scum who know more than a speculating townie. dkkoba doesnt look scum to me right now what's going on?
Lostego
Lostego
Townie
Lostego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Lostego »

im up to page 9. lot of conversation feels town-motivated while scum interwweaves. koba has taken a very dangerous position as scum and this is the last time i will highlight this.

like koba clidd raya. would bet on those 3 being town. radja decided to dip into the scum pt
Lostego
Lostego
Townie
Lostego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Lostego »

that was a mistake. im at page 9
Lostego
Lostego
Townie
Lostego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Lostego »

gimil/radja could be partners? n_m if i reach page 16 and you changed you vote from radja you can be in there too

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”