Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 4715, Titus wrote:Game's unbalanced anyway.
Could just be salty scum here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4724, Brian Skies wrote:I don't understand why I should care about her 'soft' when she hasn't said what it is.

Also, I don't care about claims that are brought up while under pressure. She could literally just be doing it for self-preservation.

Why are you automatically assuming it's town and not just to buddy you?

Why haven't you actually attempted to sort my soft? First you ignore it, but then you shade it as scum.

You once proclaimed Bell was scum, but you treat him here like town with zero transistion from your vote.

You don't care what my soft is. You haven't even acknowledged my Beam it over post because it doesn't fit your narrative.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Bell »

Besides the first one where I felt it kind of implausible for scum Titus to take this angle suddenly.

I haven’t really been mentioning that you should believe her, i’m Just noting an absence where I feel there shouldn’t be one, cause you know, i’m Hunting.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4725, Brian Skies wrote:
/:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

He's deflecting from the fact he doesn't care what my soft is. He just wants me dead.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Bell »

You’re not thinking clearly imo. Not that i’m one to talk.

I’m just not sure whether this means you’re scum or not or if just has absolutely nothing to do with your alignment.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 4726, Titus wrote:Why haven't you actually attempted to sort my soft? First you ignore it, but then you shade it as scum.

You once proclaimed Bell was scum, but you treat him here like town with zero transistion from your vote.

You don't care what my soft is. You haven't even acknowledged my Beam it over post because it doesn't fit your narrative.
Why should I give a shit about your 'soft' when you've only introduced it under pressure?

I only voted Bell because I thought he was crumbing his role and then changed it to an even night modifier. HP brought up the point that the post we all think he was crumbing Even Night could just as easily be interpreted as him claiming Not Even, and that it was a stupid argument anyway.

You also haven't acknowledged you could be wrong on your read on me despite being told all your reasons are wrong, so why should I care?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Bell »

4730: was to Brian.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 4728, Bell wrote:
/:
Let's be real here, Bell.

Do you think it's more likely for town to be complaining about lack of balance on Day 2 when we don't even know the majority of the setup, or scum that at least knows what they have?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Bell »

I really could have appreciated you registering that rather than keeping that shift under your hat Brian.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 4729, Titus wrote:He's deflecting from the fact he doesn't care what my soft is. He just wants me dead.
What a shocking revelation.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 4705, Titus wrote:Far enough. The further this goes on, the less I want to read because it's that obvious Brian is scum. I could be discounting the evidence but I am not.

I legit don't want to read 200-300 posts an hour when scum is obvious, game is unbalanced, and we're going to miseliminate one of the only PRs that can stop it.
Titus if you are town please really try to take in and respond to the following

I think Brian's case on you was super town

I don't agree that Brian/Pooky/pisskop is the scum team on this side because Brian played a big part in turnstiling the other two AND offered his role to help accomplish that. That would just leave him over here with plenty of town players that are familiar enough with him to catch him and it risks clearing this thread before N2 which is scum's worst nightmare

Your early hesitance to townread me is one of the main reasons I town read you and I feel like you wouldn't be so quick to switch gears without explanation even if you are scum reading Brian Skies independently. It reminds me a lot of your treatment of me in Flying Scumsman, where you pocketed me early and proceeded to vocally hard-town read me so I would stay out of your way. So I would really appreciate if you went into more detail as to how your read on me has progressed. Is a lot of it because you are so certain in the Brian/Pooky/pisskop theory, or is it completely independent from that?
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Annie Edison »

In post 3442, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2057, Titus wrote:@LLD, What can I do, aside from dropping my scumread on you, to make the game more enjoyable for you? We all play to have fun and I want you to have fun even if you think I'm a dumbass.
Titus the first time we played after I did what I did to you in Machina mafia, you were paranoid and I just kind of swallowed it and took it. I figured it was natural, gotta get it out of the system.

We're 2+ years later now and you're doing the same fucking play pattern, pretending you have a solid way to read me and using some kind of authority you have not earned from our prior experiences to speak on how i play as if you know that at all.

what frustrates me titus, is that you're not actually even scumreading me, you're scumreading the ghost of a player i'm not, and i can't really fucking argue with it or you.

you tell me "lld is like this, lld is liek that so she's scum here" and then i have to come in here and go "that's not true, that's patently false here is the evidence" but by then you've moved on to make more equally wrong but loud statements.

It's a tactic called "Never play defense" and I know you're a lawyer but i wish you'd stop literally playing like one.

you have yourself convinced of a truth, so now you're putting together a case to make it work, not the other way around is waht it feels

and that's hyper frustrating, because it's not even somehting i can make you stop. you go "oh look lld is playing so defensively" but as a townie i'm not going to let misinformation about me circulate and go unchecked because then people believe it's credible and the truth.

doing the same thing with unwnd. post an untruth, get checked.

so maybe, if you wanna know what i want, start taking your own fucking advice and decide who you are gonna kill in your own thread and stop talking out your ass as an expert on a player you have never successfully read even once from my recollection.

and my memory for mafia games is pretty fucking good
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 4734, Bell wrote:I really could have appreciated you registering that rather than keeping that shift under your hat Brian.
I very clearly moved my vote to Titus and have been pushing her and clearly said I think the mechanics discussion was unconvincing.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4731, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4726, Titus wrote:Why haven't you actually attempted to sort my soft? First you ignore it, but then you shade it as scum.

Why should I give a shit about your 'soft' when you've only introduced it under pressure?

I only voted Bell because I thought he was crumbing his role and then changed it to an even night modifier. HP brought up the point that the post we all think he was crumbing Even Night could just as easily be interpreted as him claiming Not Even, and that it was a stupid argument anyway.

You also haven't acknowledged you could be wrong on your read on me despite being told all your reasons are wrong, so why should I care?
Wrong. A, I'm not under pressure.

B, I have hinted at my issue but not outright stated it most of the game.

You voted Bell to apply pressure to him to provide an out.

Again, do you even care about my perspective at all to sort me? No.

You're a better salesman than me, but your time is running out.

Pedit, Will respond to Spiffeh in a minute.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Annie Edison »

I will not be voting for Brian sorry to disappoint
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4733, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4728, Bell wrote:
/:
Let's be real here, Bell.

Do you think it's more likely for town to be complaining about lack of balance on Day 2 when we don't even know the majority of the setup, or scum that at least knows what they have?
In this context is she complaining about balance? Is that the crux of her argument? Is that post attached to a larger context? You’re saying she assumption slipped, but hear me out, wut if based just on what we know so far and what she knows about just her role and mine, and all the claims and stuff over in the other thread plus other stuff plus the comments by isis in cakes thread plus, well, a bunch of other stuff.

There’s
More than one explanation?
I’m just trying to understand your lack of hesitation.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 4739, Titus wrote:Again, do you even care about my perspective at all to sort me? No.
I very do care about your perspective, but your perspective is built on a house of cards and I already knocked it down.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4740, Annie Edison wrote:I will not be voting for Brian sorry to disappoint
That’s fine. But can you scoot
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Brian Skies explain to me why your case can't be explained away simply by: "It's Titus"
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4736, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4705, Titus wrote:Far enough. The further this goes on, the less I want to read because it's that obvious Brian is scum. I could be discounting the evidence but I am not.

I legit don't want to read 200-300 posts an hour when scum is obvious, game is unbalanced, and we're going to miseliminate one of the only PRs that can stop it.
Titus if you are town please really try to take in and respond to the following

I think Brian's case on you was super town

Idon't agree that Brian/Pooky/pisskop is the scum team on this side because Brian played a big part in turnstiling the other two AND offered his role to help accomplish that. That would just leave him over here with plenty of town players that are familiar enough with him to catch him and it risks clearing this thread before N2 which is scum's worst nightmare

Your early hesitance to townread me is one of the main reasons I town read you and I feel like you wouldn't be so quick to switch gears without explanation even if you are scum reading Brian Skies independently. It reminds me a lot of your treatment of me in Flying Scumsman, where you pocketed me early and proceeded to vocally hard-town read me so I would stay out of your way. So I would really appreciate if you went into more detail as to how your read on me has progressed. Is a lot of it because you are so certain in the Brian/Pooky/pisskop theory, or is it completely independent from that?
Bolded is why I SR Brian. If he has a choice between losing his buddies to death or by turnstyle, which does he pick? Turnstyle. That's literally the crux of my case.

I would be intellectually dishonest to say the two are independent. The fact we need a scum elimination to have any shot at ICs makes it that much easier to tunnel.

I'll go through my ISO to show exactly how my read on you evolved.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Brian Skies »

And when asked to expand on your perspective, or to reconsider based on me telling you you're wrong, you have instead replied with either radio silence or pushing other false claims and refusing to substantiate those as well.

So you claiming I don't care about your perspective is bullshit.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Annie Edison »

Let the two people in waffling on the hardest try to wagon him?

Nah.

Ninja-
Lol
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 4744, Spiffeh wrote:Brian Skies explain to me why your case can't be explained away simply by: "It's Titus"
Because Titus is fucking scum.

And I think rewarding a player with awful play by just going 'well that's just XX' is awful.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4740, Annie Edison wrote:I will not be voting for Brian sorry to disappoint
Then eliminate me.

I want out before SS or I get turnstyled to be lovers. I don't want a doc miselim. Best to get rid of the neg utility if we can't eliminate scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”