petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5925 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by petapan »

GFITAC:

still think gamma's pressure response day 1 is probably town. reading his day 2 he's continuing to do scumhunt-y things and have reads. scumreading dandelion IS a read i wouldn't expect gamma to have as scum, because there's just literally no point to it. i'm going to be vague because it's 2 am and i don't feel like going deep on it when there's no urgency but a reread of his content this dayphase made me feel good on him being town still
free crypto
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5926 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 5923, petapan wrote:
superbowl9:

In post 4169, superbowl9 wrote:UNVOTE: turnstyle - superbowl9

I would really like to get this skittles thing firgured out today, can yall somehow figure out whether you have enough of a cc to elim? It better be correct though

Besides that I’d love to yeet midwaybear out of here, pretty terrible content all around.
UNVOTE: midwaybear

Why is pooky being pushed as though everyone should have obvtowned FL there? Clearly many people saw scum there

Also not sure why there is a bunch of confusion about the NK, scum is just targeting turnstyles no?
i actually really don't like this post? the first line is especially grody if skitter is town (and in anticipation of someone saying "b-b-but you said you'd vote there and blame cabd if it's wrong" - not the same, also shut up). one liner vote on midwaybear with vague reasoning of "pretty terrible content". trying to avoid any placement of responsibility for the FL vote. i don't necessarily hate not immediately blaming pooky but something about the line "Clearly many people saw scum there" just makes it feel like writing the miselimination off without attempting to be critical of anyone on it at all.

is a weird question to gamma. a significant chunk of his content today has just been with regard to speculation with the turnstile and purple room, a lot of fearmongering about things going wrong and complaining about the plan to clear a timestream being unrealistic. the stance on skitter where we should turnstile her even if we might eliminate her is weird. i don't like . there's a continued leaning on other people about what we're doing with skitter - see stuff like , where he's asking them about what they want to do, being a good little sheep - but there really is no sense at all that he's trying to sort skitter himself. is another fos with nothing behind it, just "I think A50 might just be scum". is sketchy, the followup of "Still think midwaybear is the better flip tho" isn't good, and given that this is the most words he has commited to this today, does this really look like town who is interested in pursuing a scumread? defends s_s when he's getting attention in , then reiterates being okay with pisskop or midwaybear in , is an unvote on pisskop when momentum is gathering there.

all that stubborn independent mindedness that seemed so town about him on day 1 just kind of vanished and he's been very complaisant. in comparison to someone like midway getting all the attention i feel like he's gotten by while doing much
less
. i went back through his iso and he's actually literally never given a real reason for midwaybear being scum?
Bork and I talked some about superbowl earlier tonight. bork's thoughts were similar to yours.

My thoughts are that I can kinda see why he could be demotivated. He went hard after FL yesterday as well as sort of opposing the wine club on principle. (I'm not entirely sure of the entire wine club membership but I'm definitely part of it.) Anyway, the wine club set the early agenda in this thread for day 2 - no turnstile from our side and getting superbowl and spiffeh into the purple room. He lost the turnstile battle. This thread has been about 50-60% focused on the forward timestream during the latter part of the day and I don't think he really cares for focusing on the thread he's not in.

So it's a lot of different things not going his way, on top of FL's flip.

I've had motivation dips this game day too, mostly around fear that we're going to miselim in both timelines again, so maybe I'm being overly sympathetic.
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5927 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by petapan »

he doesn't come across as demotivated, he comes across as floaty. there is no tone to any of his posts that comes across as demotivation, there's strong emotion with regard to mech stuff but there's fight in it, not necessarily resignment, and when it comes to scumhunting stuff it's just not there. just look at the iso from that post i quoted and tell me it's
demotivation
and not coasting. even the first post is him saying the misyeet wasn't that bad! he's not demotivated! he's just not doing anything!
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5928 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by petapan »

demotivated, could, conceivably, apply to notscience and him being lackluster is more likely a mood thing than anything to do with alignment. but sb9? nah.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5929 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by petapan »

still going to look at notty's day 2 as part of this, though.

that's the last from me tonight, will try to take care of reading everyone else tomorrow.
free crypto
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5930 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 5927, petapan wrote:he doesn't come across as demotivated, he comes across as floaty. there is no tone to any of his posts that comes across as demotivation, there's strong emotion with regard to mech stuff but there's fight in it, not necessarily resignment, and when it comes to scumhunting stuff it's just not there. just look at the iso from that post i quoted and tell me it's
demotivation
and not coasting. even the first post is him saying the misyeet wasn't that bad! he's not demotivated! he's just not doing anything!
I though his activity dropped off after the purple room vote and then the holidays hit for real. The change in scumhunting activity is a thing, though, you're right.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5931 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by petapan »

regardless of any motivation stuff the way he's been pushing midway is scummy
free crypto
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5932 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5917, Deacon Blues wrote:superbowl9
Petapan
GFITAC (Gamma Emerald/Dr Easy Bake)
Deacon Blues (fferyllt/borkjerfkin)
Dandelion Wine (Cephrir/Cabd)
midwaybear
Something_Smart
Firebringer
Lady Lambdadelta
skitter30
how is LLD so low

actually scratch that. i don't care
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5933 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Firebringer »

so other thread elimminated town; let us do the same. Go scum team go
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5934 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 5932, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5917, Deacon Blues wrote:superbowl9
Petapan
GFITAC (Gamma Emerald/Dr Easy Bake)
Deacon Blues (fferyllt/borkjerfkin)
Dandelion Wine (Cephrir/Cabd)
midwaybear
Something_Smart
Firebringer
Lady Lambdadelta
skitter30
how is LLD so low

actually scratch that. i don't care
It's the order in the OP. It's not a reads list, it's the players in this thread who started in this thread.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5935 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

Why'd you leave off the rest of that post, FB?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5936 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i don't read most of ur posts
Show

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5937 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

Then stop taking pointless potshots at them.
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5938 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 5923, petapan wrote:all that stubborn independent mindedness that seemed so town about him on day 1 just kind of vanished and he's been very complaisant
that's fair i guess
-ceph
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5939 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

LOL are you scumcasing me peta?? I thought I obvtowned enough this game
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5940 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 5933, Firebringer wrote:so other thread elimminated town; let us do the same. Go scum team go
maybe, but due to the mechanics here scum are extra incentivized to claim & look town all the way to the abyss
-ceph
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5941 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Any case I make on MWB will be 1 repetition of what's already been said and 2 called a LHF case. I learned my lesson with gamma. Low activity slot, yawn, we all know any competent player could scumcase it. What does me pushing this do especially when I don't actually have a strong SR anyways?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5942 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Also nobody has done jack shit today in terms of scumhunting - the only reason you're singling me out is because besides FL I did 90% of our thread's hunting D1. I'm not following that up with a 2k post D2 people already probably think I'm an obnoxious hyperposter
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5943 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5937, Deacon Blues wrote:Then stop taking pointless potshots at them.
if people stopped doing pointless potshots mafia games would be extremely shorter and too civil for my taste
Show

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5944 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

Elimination Votecount 6.03

Something_Smart (5) - superbowl9, Deacon Blues, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Pisskop (4) - Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

PookyTheMagicalBear (4) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Dandelion Wine, Something_Smart, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

midwaybear (3) - Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

skitter30 (2) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Dandelion Wine (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Deacon Blues (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Almost50 (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Firebringer (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, Pisskop, Almost50

LadyLambdadelta (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

superbowl9 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Petapan (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

GFITAC (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

(expired on 2020-12-31 22:06:00) remain until day end

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority.

Spoiler: Turnstile
Turnstile Votecount 6.03

skitter30 (1) - Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

superbowl9 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Petapan (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

GFITAC (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Deacon Blues (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Dandelion Wine (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

midwaybear (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Something_Smart (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Firebringer (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

LadyLambdadelta (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Pisskop (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

PookyTheMagicalBear (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Almost50 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

(expired on 2020-12-31 22:06:00) remain until day end

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5945 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 5942, superbowl9 wrote:Also nobody has done jack shit today in terms of scumhunting
I mean this is pretty unfair to the activity that has been happening today my dude.

If you think there's not been any scumhunting today, then that's on your lack of following both threads closely moreso than the actual case on the ground.
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5946 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

Ffery. The answer to your query in Purple Room 679... is Peta. <3
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5947 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

more like </3
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5948 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

You think it's a bad thing? Are you scum reading Peta the Pan at the moment?

I think it might be all four town.

With a scum lover-neighbor, and the rest of the scum as unaffiliated PRs.
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5949 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

<TrollingSkitter>
Like, say, a scum forwards watcher that starts in forwards
</Trollingskitter>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”