Micro 991: Names on the List [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Gimli lmk when ur interested in pursuing non moonlogic <3 ill be waiting. Whyd u remove pressure from HW slot?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 741, Gimli wrote:the question is why you were thinking me and hw share the same alignment, unless 669 means you stopped thinking that.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

thought progression is now illegal- Gimli
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes i think scum!you implies scum!hw. That read is not for your POV its for others povs.
retired
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Gimli »

why would town!me imply town!hw?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

How does HW/me make sense? Even like subtle psychological tells point towards me not being partnered there. U think we actually share a PT?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 669, DkKoba wrote:also if im like completely fucking wrong about the former being same alignment, its HW who is the scum in the 2.
retired
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Gimli »

it's funny you were bothered I didn't want to engage with you yesterday and now you're acting just as obtuse as always. happy new year koba.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

pot kettle black
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Datisi »

Infinity 324 replaces Horsewoman.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Koba what if I told you I'm town and gimli is scum
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 760, Infinity 324 wrote:Koba what if I told you I'm town and gimli is scum
How long have u been speccing this game?
retired
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

A few days, but I've read the game from the beginning
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

Whats your takes rn.
retired
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

clidd is maybe a deepwolf if radja is scum since his reason to TR radja was not good imo, but his posting flows so naturally and his feelings about the game are so detailed that I think he's out of most people's scumranges

koba is town, their push on clidd and then taking a step back and re-evaluating felt really genuine

n_m is town cause I agree with their reads lmao

raya is I think a better pick for a radja scumbuddy as I think her play is more easily faked than clidd's at least, and she also had a bad reason to townlean radja. Also wasn't really a fan of the push on koba. I need to look at this slot more though, I remember her early posting being towny

radja hasn't done a single solvy thing all game

If ahsoka is flavor then I think he's town here because he's not trying to look town/take control of the game but not sure

Literally whenever gimli posts a read it feels like he's glossing over it a bit. It feels like he isn't giving his own reads the time they need to be properly articulated, which is super scummy.

Lostego slot has felt town to me but should probably look at this slot again as well

PEdit: cool
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

VOTE: radja
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

^ We need more of this
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

im down VOTE: Radja
retired
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 545, Gimli wrote:
In post 539, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 522, Gimli wrote:
In post 488, clidd wrote: I can agree on Raya/Ahsoka being on town PoE, but horsewoman is a slot that you should probably revisit, it's not someone I'm very confident about.
I ISO'd her again yesterday and I came out of it with an equally strong impression that she is town. And yes it'd be so much easier if she was actually playing the game but I don't think it's scummy that she isn't. I don't think this game presents a challenge for scum to come and post.
I'm not entirely sure you're not attempting to pocket me here. Have to remain alert to this possibility.
if my solve is right you don't have to worry about me. I just really appreciate the angle you're coming from with lots of things, from your description of dkkoba's early posting to your evaluation on me (including this post which is just very unnecessary if you're scum from my POV cause I know I'm town and you have no reason to shade me). The more you post the townier I think you are.

if you're growing doubts over this, consider if scum!me needs to pocket you or if I pocketed anyone as scum in our last game together. do you think scum!me gives your minimal posting such a hard townread? unless me and all my buddies are floating outside POE, I don't think I could possibly do that. Consider who is pushing you instead and why. I know you're already there but paranoia can take over anyone.
This feels like he's appealing to horse and trying to get her to TR him.
In post 738, Gimli wrote: Just so we're clear, my current scumread on horsewoman is based off my interpretation of and not because I think horsewoman won't post her reads eventually. I don't like that she felt the need to promise work instead of doing it, but that's minimal in comparison with her thoughts on koba and, now that you and raya mentioned it, I also find her thoughts on raya in this and to be quite troublesome. The townlean is fine of course, but the strength of it seems off somehow and in many directions.
In post 705, Gimli wrote:
In post 665, Horsewoman wrote:Okay so now. Talking about the actual game. Raya36 is a player I didnt realize was in this game. However I like her willingness to ask questions that arent just empty, they GO somewhere. I think there is a lot of good analysis and reasoning. Town.

Clidd and aaasoka are slots that have attracted a lot of controversy and I need to read them more closely. None of their posts have struck me.

Kobas fight with gimli isnt really AI from me. I think koba has made a lot of drastjc tonal shifts this game, but what im not seeing is the REASON for those shifts. And as someone said earlier, koba started acting comically aggressive after it was pointed out that they were aggressive as town. Town would shift tone for genuine emotional or other reasons, not to look good. I also think that there are some scum actinh loudly and engaging in theatre because there are 3 scum to play with and a lot more to position/play creatively. Hiding isnt going to work.
the more I read this post the more I dislike it. you said koba's fight with me isn't AI, but then proceeded to describe his act as 'comically aggressive' after someone pointed out they weren't being as aggressive as their town selves. isn't that supposed to be an AI aspect of his behaviour when we were arguing? and if you think there's scum acting loudly and engaging in theatre, is there anyone but koba doing so? how does that not leave you with an actual koba scumread?
These posts feel so uncharitable after having horse as a TR for so much of the game. Yeah horse's read on raya was surface level but I don't get where gimli is getting that the strength of it is off. Why wouldn't someone just read something as town more strongly than you? Also the easy answer to gimli questioning horse about her koba read is that horse did in fact scumread/scumlean koba, that's how I read the post, but gimli doesn't think of that interpretation at all? The part that's really scummy to me is that gimli doesn't consider the horse!town explanations, when he should be biased towards reading horse as town if anything.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 764, Infinity 324 wrote:clidd is maybe a deepwolf if radja is scum since his reason to TR radja was not good imo, but his posting flows so naturally and his feelings about the game are so detailed that I think he's out of most people's scumranges

koba is town, their push on clidd and then taking a step back and re-evaluating felt really genuine

n_m is town cause I agree with their reads lmao

raya is I think a better pick for a radja scumbuddy as I think her play is more easily faked than clidd's at least, and she also had a bad reason to townlean radja. Also wasn't really a fan of the push on koba. I need to look at this slot more though, I remember her early posting being towny

radja hasn't done a single solvy thing all game

If ahsoka is flavor then I think he's town here because he's not trying to look town/take control of the game but not sure

Literally whenever gimli posts a read it feels like he's glossing over it a bit. It feels like he isn't giving his own reads the time they need to be properly articulated, which is super scummy.

Lostego slot has felt town to me but should probably look at this slot again as well

PEdit: cool
anything more in depth btw i wanna make sure u didnt just like change ur reads when realizing ur scum or something.

nice to have someone i have had success sorting in the past though :lol:
retired
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Gimme like 2 reads you want me to expand on
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

hm

clidd/raya.

id say me but i need to tone the ego down :lol:
retired
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm going through ISOs and I'll explain things I think are important as I go along.
In post 217, clidd wrote:One thing I realized about Volxen after losing to scum!him and playing with town!he is that there is an expressive superficiality when he creates reads as scum.

The fact that I was able to perfectly align my understanding with his line of reasoning is an indication, for me, of genuineness that I attribute to town!Volxen.

Not saying that I am absolutely correct, but it is the prevailing impression at the moment.
In post 220, clidd wrote:
In post 218, Raya36 wrote:I get that but I'm talking about the specific context of him calling out your lie about you not pushing him. Regardless of his alignment, him calling you out on that is truth therefore you wouldn't be able to detect that superficiality if he was scum and it should be genuine.
I think that logically, you're right.

The point is that I am taking more of an approach with I am feeling in relation to what he is posting and whether the line of reasoning seems to me towny or scummy.
In post 224, clidd wrote:So you are saying that he can sound towny because he is addressing a topic where he would not need to lie regardless of alignment and me having a tr on him at this point based on impressions of genuine is not valid because he can be scum being genuine and he called me out correctly in my line of action as scum!clidd and now i'm pretending it was part of my plan to get a reaction from him. I got it.
This felt very genuine. Raya says that clidd's TR on volxen doesn't make sense, and the response of "yes you're technically right but that's not how I felt about it" is something that happens to me quite a bit as town and is unlikely for scum to think to fake. He doesn't even feel the need to defend himself, but uses the opportunity to try and sort raya.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

theres just something that surprised me - > the way you townread me is like different from the way you caught me as scum last time, i.e. I would expect you to point out that I didn't exhibit that tell there.

maybe that games just been so long ago but yeah.
retired
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 210, Raya36 wrote: So you're confirming my suspicions earlier were valid now that you're called out, when earlier you denied that you would try to go after Volxen.
In post 216, Raya36 wrote:What exactly did Volxen calling out your lie about not pushing him do? Why would scum!Volxen ignore that? (besides you two being partners). How does calling it out make him townier?
In post 218, Raya36 wrote:I get that but I'm talking about the specific context of him calling out your lie about you not pushing him. Regardless of his alignment, him calling you out on that is truth therefore you wouldn't be able to detect that superficiality if he was scum and it should be genuine.
In post 221, Raya36 wrote:I agree that there's quite an apparent difference in those two posts but what makes his post in question fit into either category when it's truthful regardless of alignment. The reasoning is good of course and it looks more like the town example but that could simply be because it's the truth. There's no reason for him to lie about that as scum which would make it very easy to even unintentionally fake the town example.
In post 222, Raya36 wrote:The way I'm seeing it is that you got called out and now you're pretending it was a reaction test all along, reason being that I don't see how that particular reaction test can give you a a reaction pointing either way since all he gave was a truth that he has no reason to hide regardless of alignment. And while I get that his post appears more like his town posts, there is reason for this besides him being town and I don't think you should be townreading him for that.
Actually this looks really good for raya as well. I feel the "I knew it" attitude from being right that clidd's initial reasoning ("I wouldn't push volxen as scum") was fabricated, and she feels like she thinks she's caught scum.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”