Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Trendall »

For example your post 1033 or what I read of it anyway is just a list of quotes by me and then like, descriptions of those quotes underneath. Like I looked at the first couple and there was nothing in the way of describing why those completely arbitrary actions you picked up on would indicate that I was mafia. And it looked like it was going to continue like that. So like...did you come up with an argument, did it evolve?
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Trendall »

Oh yeah I just got a few posts down. I said like four lines all game about how I thought Lunar was a townread and I didn't care about it at all because I just do not care about day one (literally nobody has been murdered and ppl wanna spend 20 pages sitting trying to figure out who the murderer is). Like the guy kept prodding me and people in the game always complain at me for not 'outing reads' d1 so I have to just like...I dunno throw in something here and there. Lunar described this as me being 'confident' and me 'going out of my way' to defend them. Anybody can read my posts, read their posts, and see that the way that they describe my actions this game isn't representative of them at all.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

So you think I'm misrepresenting what you're saying, right? Do you think I'm doing it on purpose? What do you think my motives are?
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Trendall »

Well if you're mafia it's because you're trying to get an elimination on the person who like...literally at least two players in this game would want to eliminate me on the basis that they don't like me as a person so all you need to do in that situation is make literally any argument ("Here, Trendall votes. But then he unvotes and votes for another player.") and straight off the bat you've got Frogsterking wanting to eliminate me, whoever else.

If you're town it's just a matter of like, you're trying to figure out who the mafia is and you picked the wrong person on the basis that somebody else defending you (which I reiterate, barely happened other than me effectively going 'ehh I got no reason to suspect Lunar at the moment') I said stood out as unusual to you, and a lot of players will just vote for anybody who does anything that they perceive as out of the ordinary despite the fact that there's no actual reason why a person would be more likely to do that as mafia than as town.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

Which scenario do you think is more likely and why?
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Trendall »

"Well then why are you voting for me then?! TRENDALL SLIPPED!"

were you lining up for roughly something like that to be your next post? be honest
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1190, NoPowerOverMe wrote:@mom - why would you vote someone who you thought was town?
I'm a lonely old woman

The question you should be asking is why everyone seemed to have missed that
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by Trendall »

That's like when a teacher says something wrong, and all the kids point it out and the teacher goes 'I was just testing to make sure you were paying attention!'
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1205, Trendall wrote:"Well then why are you voting for me then?! TRENDALL SLIPPED!"

were you lining up for roughly something like that to be your next post? be honest
No, if you re-evaluate now you can always unvote if you decide you think I'm town. I take that response to mean you do think it's more likely that I'm town though. People change their minds all the time.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

Also don't mind Frogster, he didn't mean anything by it and also isn't as good at reading people as he thinks. It's only a game with strange internet people. We don't know anything.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1196, Lunar Martian wrote:Despite everything else, I still feel pretty confident for other reasons that Trendall is Mafia, and Gamma's post there as well as a few others recently suggest that we are on the right track and Mafia is trying to organize to shift momentum.
In actuality I wasn’t looking too favorably on Trendall up until that post, but it caused a spark to change my mind and I’m thinking maybe Frogster is up to something.
VOTE: Frogsterking
I’m not too sure about this but it can’t hurt to kick up some dirt, eh?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1209, Lunar Martian wrote:Also don't mind Frogster, he didn't mean anything by it and also isn't as good at reading people as he thinks. It's only a game with strange internet people. We don't know anything.
Okay if I change my vote again it’s going to this, this looks awful
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

I feel like every time Gamma posts I become more convinced that he's posting with some agenda rather than because he's trying to solve the game.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1211, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1209, Lunar Martian wrote:Also don't mind Frogster, he didn't mean anything by it and also isn't as good at reading people as he thinks. It's only a game with strange internet people. We don't know anything.
Okay if I change my vote again it’s going to this, this looks awful
Yeah being nice to people is really awful, how dare I.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That post doesn’t read as nice, it reads as condescending. “Strange internet people”? That sort of rhetoric serves no purpose than to aggress others. Why are the people strange to you??? And saying “his reads aren’t that great” is not a good look when he also suspects you.
VOTE: Lunar Martian
Nah fuck this. When I break it down that post is loaded with blatant discrediting.
<Embrace The Void>

Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1214, Gamma Emerald wrote:That post doesn’t read as nice, it reads as condescending. “Strange internet people”? That sort of rhetoric serves no purpose than to aggress others. Why are the people strange to you??? And saying “his reads aren’t that great” is not a good look when he also suspects you.
Nah fuck this. When I break it down that post is loaded with blatant discrediting.
I am one of those strange internet people. What are you talking about? Frogsters reads are probably OK, I just mean his psychoanalysis.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1139, Frogsterking wrote:@Momrangal Do you believe Amelie was the target of the night kill or ate the bullet for someone else?
Amelie was town af but she had a temperament that scum could use. She was pretty town, but it didn't seem like she could gather clout this game, nor did she really have the skills to get people to follow her.

Imo, multiple people were obvtown D1 and two of have potential to become town leaders going forward.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I also had just came across Frogs case against Gamma, it needs over night marination but I can see sense in that stance.

In regards to trendall vs OWER, It would be a weird bussing position to take when I had clear suspicions on both slots.

At that point in time, the only reason I can think of for trendall scum jumping on after me is he either knew OWER to be scum with him and maybe clearing him on that bus

Or

To set up mislynches.

OWER wasnt getting off and there were other easier mislynches to be had. It's just overall weird
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I feel like I’m gonna have to completely reassess again here.

@Mod:
can we get a prod on Bugs, please?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1215, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 1214, Gamma Emerald wrote:That post doesn’t read as nice, it reads as condescending. “Strange internet people”? That sort of rhetoric serves no purpose than to aggress others. Why are the people strange to you??? And saying “his reads aren’t that great” is not a good look when he also suspects you.
I am one of those strange internet people. What are you talking about? Frogsters reads are probably OK, I just mean his psychoanalysis.
That doesn’t change that nothing about that tone seemed polite or respectful. I still think you were shading him.
<Embrace The Void>

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

Votecount 2.4

Trendall(3)
~ (43), (14), (53)

Lunar Martian(2)
~ (29), (20)
bugspray(2)
~ (9), (52)
Momrangal(1)
~ (17)

Not Voting (3): Momrangal(7), (7), (6)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-13 20:42:20)

MOD REMINDERS~ prodding bugspray

FLAVOR
frame 18 out of 19035
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 1206, Momrangal wrote:
In post 1190, NoPowerOverMe wrote:@mom - why would you vote someone who you thought was town?
I'm a lonely old woman

The question you should be asking is why everyone seemed to have missed that
Can you quote where you said I was town and where you voted me?
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1188, Momrangal wrote:
In post 1090, Luca Blight wrote:I don't see the progression here. One of the people pushing NPOM was Momrangal herself, who gave absolutely no reasoning at all for her vote. Also, one of these 'crappy' pushes against NPOM came from Bugs, who Momrangal seemingly doesn't want to suspect or pressurize.
Y'know

You totally missed the fact that I voted NPOM when I beleived NPOM to be town
And you clearly missed the fact that I addressed that in my very next post.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:44 am

Post by Trendall »

In post 1219, Gamma Emerald wrote:That doesn’t change that nothing about that tone seemed polite or respectful. I still think you were shading him.
Again given what Frogsterking wrote about me and tried to do there, Lunar was just trying to reassure me more than anything else, and any disrespect or impoliteness towards Frogsterking is absolutely deserved at this point. It makes no sense for Gamma to have an issue with Lunar 'not being polite or respectful', but no issue with Frogsterking for the same reason. Although Frogster's post was again, just a personal attack disguised as like a 'scientific rational analysis' of me under the guise of trying to figure out whether I'm mafia or not, so I guess Gamma just fell for that.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Trendall »

Also just gonna unvote because I was literally voting Lunar Martian like, out of spite lmao.

UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”